Become a Patron!

HERE WE GO AGAIN/EJUICE MAFIA

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do use good nic. The cream base seems to be the same in all of their flavors though so changing flavor doesn't really do anything to prevent vape tongue.
I called when I got wrong flavors and they picked up 1st call. Funny how people exclusively use email now and are allergic to phones. They still work and for our immediate gratification generation should be on the money, but are under used :kickbutt:

The unbelievable 60% off sales are hard to resist but you never know what is going to be in the mail.
Wish the best vape mail luck to your girl :vapemail:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do use good nic. The cream base seems to be the same in all of their flavors though so changing flavor doesn't really do anything to prevent vape tongue.
I called when I got wrong flavors and they picked up 1st call. Funny how people exclusively use email now and are allergic to phones. They still work and for our immediate gratification generation should be on the money, but are under used :kickbutt:

The unbelievable 60% off sales are hard to resist but you never know what is going to be in the mail.
Wish the best vape mail luck to your girl :vapemail:
email is for proof of contact,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they have never responded to my email complaint,, but continue to spam me,,,,as you pointed out,, you got the wrong flavors.........you got lucky getting them to do anything imho

i am the customer,, i paid via credit card,, therefore they got instant payment for the products i ordered.........it is not right,,nor business smart to disregard their mistakes and make it my problem.
besides their juices as weak,, 'meh' at best. i would have been better off sticking with a company that wants my business and has never dropped the ball on me. in my case that is Slim's ejuice,, normally pretty strong flavors,, i like to order extra flavorings so i can cut the bottles they send me. right now they are offering 40% off with code May1816 good until midnight Monday.

they are great for people who want 'in your face strong flavors'.. pay attention to the base values of pg/vg,, you can easily take a bottle with extra flavors and make it into 2 bottles because they really do double the flavors when you pay for it. (+$3 on 100mls)

jamaican rum, pina colada, smurfed are my favs..........smurfed is down right addictive after a couple of weeks of steeping.. i hated it at first.....now i love that stuff.

right now i have 'the wizard' ,, i dont care for it much,, but i think it would make a decent 'flavor additive' to other bottle i might mix up.

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, it didn't work out bad for me getting 240ml extra from their error. But I think 3 out of 3 people that have called got through so maybe in lieu of getting a reply the phone could be a good plan B.

Maybe you don't have proof through an email but you may get your order corrected... or maybe not but it's probably worth a shot.

I ordered 1 time and after seeing all the issues here haven't reordered.

As for the spam, I unsubscribed from their emails a while ago. It's really small but there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep my girl ordered 7 bottles during a sale and 1 was the wrong flavor. Wtf is going on over there. Plus the Blueberry Donut smells like a candied blueberry now. Way darker than her older bottle.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wonder why there is a problem with tightening the lids down. I got the right order but all the lids were loose and I had juice all over the inside of the bag. Seriously EJM ...tighten the freaking lids ...how complicated can that possibly be.

Anyway ...never ordering from them again. I'd rather pay a little more and not have it spilled everywhere.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know why people still order from them
I some of us are broke, I get that!
But there's better options out there
MADCOW VAPORS 10.99 for 120ml
You can't beat the price and flavors and great customer service, ejm never had the balls to be on VU cuz they know they fucking sucking ever since the divorce... Come on guys
Don't be fooled by the price, it's not worth it, and who know what kind of ingredients they use
STOP BUYING EJM!
#toldya

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know why people still order from them
I some of us are broke, I get that!
But there's better options out there
MADCOW VAPORS 10.99 for 120ml
You can't beat the price and flavors and great customer service, ejm never had the balls to be on VU cuz they know they fucking sucking ever since the divorce... Come on guys
Don't be fooled by the price, it's not worth it, and who know what kind of ingredients they use
STOP BUYING EJM!
#toldya

VAPE ON
Hey man, I told her but she decided to take her chances.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah man, theres her money and my money there ain't no our money.

VU Sponsors