Become a Patron!

I'm on a budget: Looking for juices that are cheaply priced, but comparable to...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look what showed up today.
CWZYXFKUYAAI4Qg.jpg:large

The Blueberry Custard is for my wife.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Raspberry Custard is where its at.
Mine's going to show up on Friday but I'll be on a business trip :(, of course I also ordered another 240ml of Honey Milk and a few Unicorn bottles, I mean if I'm paying the shipping might as well toss a little extra in right? :D

Hey guys. Normally I place an order with giantvapes.com once a month, and I usually get 2-3 different 30mL liquids. I have my staples, and I also try something new every month as well.

I'm trying to budget this month , and I'd like to order from somewhere new.....but out of the 30+ vendors I've ordered from, I have yet to come across any vendors that are equal to premium juices, but with a better price.

I'm looking for someone that compares to Space Jam, Suicide Bunny, BeanTown, G2, etc. Something that costs around 50cents/mL or less.

Any suggestions?
Madvapes Express located in Quicke Foods convenience stores located at 1200 Lakesdide Drive, 18080 Forest Rd, and one in Madison Heights has Two for Tuesday every week. Buy one bottle of juice get a second free on house brands and premium. Is great deal but limited to one bottle per purchase.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Madvapes Express located in Quicke Foods convenience stores located at 1200 Lakesdide Drive, 18080 Forest Rd, and one in Madison Heights has Two for Tuesday every week. Buy one bottle of juice get a second free on house brands and premium. Is great deal but limited to one bottle per purchase.
This totally sounds like a pitch. Do you work for these guys?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Kind of odd post in a review thread for a vendor here...

Munchies e liquids makes a strawberry shortcake ice cream pop flavor and a s'mores flavor that are both 20 for a 60ml and they are premium quality. Naked makes a bangin mango smoothie flavor the rest are too fruity for me but they're all good and premium quality(20 for a 60 ml) Loaded makes a glazed donut flavor that is the best glazed donut flavor out imo and its 40 for a 120. 60 is the new 30 man...

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
The best/cleanest bargain juices I have found to date come from www.mechsauce.com
strawberry milk and custards are very good.
Also, pebbles from www.drcrimmy.com is great with a cheap tag.
Lastly, Loaded glazed donuts, $40 for 120ml only. Best donuts Vape ever, and this stuff is definitely premium.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The best/cleanest bargain juices I have found to date come from www.mechsauce.com
strawberry milk and custards are very good.
Also, pebbles from www.drcrimmy.com is great with a cheap tag.
Lastly, Loaded glazed donuts, $40 for 120ml only. Best donuts Vape ever, and this stuff is definitely premium.
I stopped reading at Crimmy's. Really?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some people may not care about poo particles bud ;)
Obviously. The most laughable part is they used crimmy and clean in the same post. LOL, SMFH.

Last edited:

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
They updated crimmy's lab, looks proper now days. Also, I used clean when referring to mech sauce, and it was a completely different sentence. You should have kept reading, loaded glazed donuts, ruthless makes it. Diamond in the rough.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REVIEW...
first of all I want to say THANK YOU TO VVV for free juice...
I'm not gonna name the FLAVOR PROFILES,
Dripper
Juice 3mg
Here's what I think
If you are the kind of VAPER that don't like sweet vapes this juices are good for you,
Flavor profile is on point but...BLAND
Didn't smell the juice at all,vapor production is WOW, nic hit is smooth...
Overall it's a decent juice. I meant what i said on this thread
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...
Will I buy this juice??
NOPE...
Again this is my own opinion, vaping is very subjective and this juices didn't agree with my mouth.. Again, thanks VVV for letting me try ur masterpiece..

There's a lot of high PG VAPERS here ,and that's a different story...

VAPE ON
I ordered from VVV in the past and the flavor was muted to me and the nic was uber peppery. I let it steep for 2 months but with the same results. Glad they are working out for those that enjoy it.

My fave juices for the price are Adirondack, Yougotejuice, and Charlie Noble's Custard.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They updated crimmy's lab, looks proper now days. Also, I used clean when referring to mech sauce, and it was a completely different sentence. You should have kept reading, loaded glazed donuts, ruthless makes it. Diamond in the rough.
Dude, they mixed in a room that had a toilet in it. Whatever man, your money spend it the way you want. To me trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it breaks but you can always see the cracks.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered from VVV in the past and the flavor was muted to me and the nic was uber peppery. I let it steep for 2 months but with the same results. Glad they are working out for those that enjoy it.

My fave juices for the price are Adirondack, Yougotejuice, and Charlie Noble's Custard.
VVV Mentioned the juice was using a different NIC then they normally use and it may be peppery, they had a ton of orders due to the sale they had when you ordered...same as FreeMind and the others who tried it and experienced it as peppery nic. You all bought around the same time and he hasnt since used that brand of Nic again..
Cant really rule out a Entire juice company due to one order you didnt like...when the warning that they were using a different nic then normal was posted.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VVV Mentioned the juice was using a different NIC then they normally use and it may be peppery, they had a ton of orders due to the sale they had when you ordered...same as FreeMind and the others who tried it and experienced it as peppery nic. You all bought around the same time and he hasnt since used that brand of Nic again..
Cant really rule out a Entire juice company due to one order you didnt like...when the warning that they were using a different nic then normal was posted.
Ok. I wasn't ruling them out, just simply stating my experience. I had no idea they were using a different nic than their normal at the time.

swypych1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. Normally I place an order with giantvapes.com once a month, and I usually get 2-3 different 30mL liquids. I have my staples, and I also try something new every month as well.

I'm trying to budget this month , and I'd like to order from somewhere new.....but out of the 30+ vendors I've ordered from, I have yet to come across any vendors that are equal to premium juices, but with a better price.

I'm looking for someone that compares to Space Jam, Suicide Bunny, BeanTown, G2, etc. Something that costs around 50cents/mL or less.

Any suggestions?

http://www.incrediblebulkjuice.com/ Its a premium juice, 30$ for a 120 ml. Here's a coupon code I found for them, I think its what the vape stores pay. The coupon code is 33VIP try them out they have 11 different flavors. Great line, my favorite hands down.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
instead of paying around 20$ for a 30 ml. you can use the code and get 33% off. So your paying about 20$ for 120 ml of juice.
First day on the VU bro?
There are at least 2 banner ads here with 20 dollar juice. No coupon needed. I have 240 mil bottles coming to me, for under 20 each.

Your juice isn't a deal.

swypych1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He/she is just another troll. All 5 of his/her posts (so far) are only about pushing that particular juice brand. Perfect reason NOT to buy it.

Its just my favorite brand of juice is all! When I find something that I like and think others will like I push it to others in the vaping community, were all here for the same reason and should be helping each other out and that's what I'm doing, that's all.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
instead of paying around 20$ for a 30 ml. you can use the code and get 33% off. So your paying about 20$ for 120 ml of juice.
For $20 I could get 240ml from VÂł
Heck I get that you might be super-hyped cause you're a new vapor I remember that feeling still.Just chill out a bit cause there's billions and billions of e-liquid companies around.Try a few others and not get carried away alright...Cheers!
sagan_billions.jpg

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VVV reached out and explained their nic situation and that they will resend my order. I didn't ask them for an explanation or replacement juices, they did this on their own.

Impressive customer service!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never tried them before but Texas Rebel is running a 50% off sale. Code is George.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my recent online juice: Slim's max VG with 2mg Nic

https://www.danielbranch.com/slimsejuice/

Product Model Quantity Unit Price Total
Unicorn Milk E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping Unicorn_Milk 1 $15.50 $15.50
Bubblegum E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping Bubblegum 1 $10.50 $10.50
Cotton Candy E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping Cotton_Candy 1 $23.00 $23.00
Bananas Foster E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping bananas_foster 1 $10.50 $10.50
Sub-Total $59.50
Free Shipping $0.00
Coupon (feb2016) $-20.83
Total $38.68----(210 ml total of all juices)

received the order fast, like 2 days,, i am vaping the Unicorn Milk now straight out of the bottle. it is max VG so it is somewhat muted but good. meantime i am doing a hot water bath & will whip it then store it for a day or so. (ditto for all of the flavors after i 'raw taste test them'

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a DIY kinda guy, but for the price I HAD to check 'em out!
Ordered the "Skitz-O-Fritz ".

I just read through this entire thread and I'm very interested in V3. Limited flavor options though.

I'm very surprised that after reading through every post only 1 person mentioned WhiteLabelJuiceCo. I've been ordering from there almost exclusively for the past year. $20 for 100 ml w/free shipping. If you order over $60 they upgrade you to priority shipping. They do sample packs, 3 30ml bottles for $20. They have very clean tasting flavors that don't destroy your coils after running a few mls through them. On average I can go through almost or an entire 100 ml bottle using only 1 coil head in my Triton at about 40-55w.

I vape mostly fruit flavors these days. My favorites are Peach Mango and Strawberry lemonade. Others that I regularly order are blueberry lemonade, strawgurt, Danger Zone, Dragon's Breath, watermelon sourbelt, 50/50, grape switcher, strawberry cheesecake, and strawberry custard.

I've never gotten a terrible or unvapeable bottle from them. Other reviews I've read on them are pretty mixed. They aren't overpowering or overly sweet in your face flavors. I'd definitely recommend for a budget vendor or juice as a decent place to go. All juices are max VG and come in 0, 3, and 6mg. If you follow their instagram you can get coupon codes.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look on mtbakervapor.com best store produced flavors(in my experience) for a great price.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sorry,. but MBV just doesn't cut it. I don't see how you think they compare to companies like G2, space jam, boosted, etc.

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried Charlie Noble?
$12.99 for 30ml and they have a 135ml sampler pack for $44.99. I like the Blue Bay and I'm going to order the sampler pack the first chance I get. Something else I like is, on their web site, next to each flavor, there is a link to the Lab Analysis Report, for that flavor.
http://charlienoble.com/

I tried a peanut butter flavor from charlie noble, it was actually pretty good. Thanks for reminding me, I'm going to order some more flavors from them...

burgess0589

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just read through this entire thread and I'm very interested in V3. Limited flavor options though.

I'm very surprised that after reading through every post only 1 person mentioned WhiteLabelJuiceCo. I've been ordering from there almost exclusively for the past year. $20 for 100 ml w/free shipping. If you order over $60 they upgrade you to priority shipping. They do sample packs, 3 30ml bottles for $20. They have very clean tasting flavors that don't destroy your coils after running a few mls through them. On average I can go through almost or an entire 100 ml bottle using only 1 coil head in my Triton at about 40-55w.

I vape mostly fruit flavors these days. My favorites are Peach Mango and Strawberry lemonade. Others that I regularly order are blueberry lemonade, strawgurt, Danger Zone, Dragon's Breath, watermelon sourbelt, 50/50, grape switcher, strawberry cheesecake, and strawberry custard.

I've never gotten a terrible or unvapeable bottle from them. Other reviews I've read on them are pretty mixed. They aren't overpowering or overly sweet in your face flavors. I'd definitely recommend for a budget vendor or juice as a decent place to go. All juices are max VG and come in 0, 3, and 6mg. If you follow their instagram you can get coupon codes.

I was wondering about Dragon's Breath, because I want to order the fruit sample pack. I'm a little apprehensive about the lychee, don't want to get it and find that it's floral as lychee can be that way.

I was wondering about Dragon's Breath, because I want to order the fruit sample pack. I'm a little apprehensive about the lychee, don't want to get it and find that it's floral as lychee can be that way.
It's more pomegranate and Dragon fruit with the lychee in the background. Also important to mention, all their liquids taste much better after at least a one week to steep.

burgess0589

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's more pomegranate and Dragon fruit with the lychee in the background. Also important to mention, all their liquids taste much better after at least a one week to steep.

I'll have to do that then. Thanks for the info.

VU Sponsors