Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I've just been asleep.
I'm awake now and even managed to have some coffee and a vape.
Carry on by all means while I go get a snack.
Just know that nothing I've said in this thread or any other was in any way meant as negative or criticizing towards you.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point of view is different of main stream views. Every one chill, get along with each other. Back off the bombs, Damn. :cool:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, I'm not trying to start anything back up. I'm trying to let snake know that I wasn't talking shit about him. I'm pretty sure he already knows this, but his response was a little cryptic. Nobody is arguing or debating or talking crap or anything.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me and saddletramp go back a few years on a motorized bicycle forum lol trust me I know he's just being him I just don't want anyone to think I am starting back up. Some people here have very poor reading comprehension. I'm not saying that tramp is one of them. Just people have a tendency to read things wrong so I don't want anyone that I may have been arguing with previously to read his posts wrong and think that someone is trying to start something. A number of people on this forum lack the ability to understand what they read. Then they try to create an argument based on the wrong information, sadly not even realizing they are just making themselves look stupid in a sad and desperate attempt to make someone else look bad. I've been dealing with that in another thread but I'm cutting that person off as well. I'm sick of going back and forth with people. So I just don't want anyone misinterpreting tramps posts and thinking that someone is trying to start something back up.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me and saddletramp go back a few years on a motorized bicycle forum lol trust me I know he's just being him I just don't want anyone to think I am starting back up. Some people here have very poor reading comprehension. I'm not saying that tramp is one of them. Just people have a tendency to read things wrong so I don't want anyone that I may have been arguing with previously to read his posts wrong and think that someone is trying to start something. A number of people on this forum lack the ability to understand what they read. Then they try to create an argument based on the wrong information, sadly not even realizing they are just making themselves look stupid in a sad and desperate attempt to make someone else look bad. I've been dealing with that in another thread but I'm cutting that person off as well. I'm sick of going back and forth with people. So I just don't want anyone misinterpreting tramps posts and thinking that someone is trying to start something back up.
Dude, like what whiskey said
Hit the ignore button...

VAPE ON

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, you guys know more about diabetes than 60 % of the people that have it.

Diabetes runs in my family: Mom-45 years doing great; Sis-Died of complications, Two aunts lost limbs..... Not a matter to banter about. Yes, I'm a newbie but I can spot two total assholes.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diabetes runs in my family: Mom-45 years doing great; Sis-Died of complications, Two aunts lost limbs..... Not a matter to banter about. Yes, I'm a newbie but I can spot two total assholes.
A person can argue with a Mule if they want. Not much point in it. But it can be done.
If this person says I'm an Asshole, then it must be true. :cool:

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I am better. I have been called worse, been blamed for shit I didn't do, but take it in stride. Only thing I got is old age. Fixed two Harleys, pissed my Doctor off, & fixed a friends computer. Been a good day. :)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no type 3 diabetes. I'm sorry again. I'm going to leave you alone, I promise.
Wow! Been reading this cool thread and digging on all the good friendly vibes.
I love vaping. So Dude, don't wanna ruin yer phun but there is Type 3 Diabetes
and they just figured out that Alzheimer's is just that. Don't take my word, ask yer best friend, google.
Moreover, not sure the context of this but the dude you're arguing with mentioned renal failure coming after Type 2.
Here's the way it goes
Type 1 autoimmune destruction of insulin-producing cells leading to hyperglycemia (high blood glucose)
•Type 2 insulin resistance leading to hyperglycemia (high blood glucose)
•Type 3 depletion of insulin in the brain leading to Alzheimer’s Disease
•Type 4 elevated insulin levels leading to hypoglycemia (low blood glucose), chronic pain and related complications
Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are recognized medical terms. Type 3 Diabetes is a new term proposed by a research team at Brown Medical School. Type 4 Diabetes is my term for malfunctioning blood glucose control leading to low blood sugar and neuropathic complications.

Renal failure can occur at any point once you have Type 2 not necessarily what comes after.
While younger I was borderline Type 4 then much later as an adult I got pre-diabetic and did some research
which is the reason, aside for being bored that I jumped in here.
Did I read you say that you're diabetic?
If so I suggest that you research a bit 'cause there exist herbal and nutrition based
therapies to kick-start your pancreas. You'll also find a video by a former architect
who cured himself of diabetes by eating veggies in the morning. It works and
I am no longer pre-diabetic but watch my sugar just in case.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, you guys know more about diabetes than 60 % of the people that have it.
I missed this post, and this isn't to argue or rehash, but I actually do have diabetes. I was diagnosed 5 years ago and have spent that entire time trying to understand and manage my condition. I'm working on getting it back under control. I'm back on medication and trying hard to manage my eating habits better. I've lost weight and going to keep losing.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mines around 75, but I don't consume sugary drinks, and only eat sweets a few times a year, as well as only drink alcohol a few times a year. And I rarely vape sweet e-liquids...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mines around 75, but I don't consume sugary drinks, and only eat sweets a few times a year, as well as only drink alcohol a few times a year. And I rarely vape sweet e-liquids...
I drink Monster Energy drinks, couple of 16oz cans a day, maybe a Coca Cola 'cause a little poison is good for ya.
Have 3 or 4 coladas with a couple tablespoons sugar. My BS is just fine...LOL.
But I did the Stevia no sugar no soft drinks thing when I was found prediabetic.
I fixed it by eating the right food and taking the right supplements

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Been reading this cool thread and digging on all the good friendly vibes.
I love vaping. So Dude, don't wanna ruin yer phun but there is Type 3 Diabetes
and they just figured out that Alzheimer's is just that. Don't take my word, ask yer best friend, google.
Moreover, not sure the context of this but the dude you're arguing with mentioned renal failure coming after Type 2.
Here's the way it goes
Type 1 autoimmune destruction of insulin-producing cells leading to hyperglycemia (high blood glucose)
•Type 2 insulin resistance leading to hyperglycemia (high blood glucose)
•Type 3 depletion of insulin in the brain leading to Alzheimer’s Disease
•Type 4 elevated insulin levels leading to hypoglycemia (low blood glucose), chronic pain and related complications
Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are recognized medical terms. Type 3 Diabetes is a new term proposed by a research team at Brown Medical School. Type 4 Diabetes is my term for malfunctioning blood glucose control leading to low blood sugar and neuropathic complications.

Renal failure can occur at any point once you have Type 2 not necessarily what comes after.
While younger I was borderline Type 4 then much later as an adult I got pre-diabetic and did some research
which is the reason, aside for being bored that I jumped in here.
Did I read you say that you're diabetic?
If so I suggest that you research a bit 'cause there exist herbal and nutrition based
therapies to kick-start your pancreas. You'll also find a video by a former architect
who cured himself of diabetes by eating veggies in the morning. It works and
I am no longer pre-diabetic but watch my sugar just in case.
You described type one and type two correctly, that was the main point of my argument. The person I was arguing with defined it as: Type one is not enough insulin. Type two is not enough insulin due to excess sugar. Then later on they said type 3 was renal failure. When I linked to a wikipedia page that said exactly what you said is the difference between type one and type two, they told me that I didn't understand what I was reading. As far as management goes, I was told by someone at the hospital that protein slows the absorption of carbs into the bloodstream. So every meal I count how many grams of protein I am consuming. So far it is helping. I can feel my blood sugar coming down when I don't eat for awhile. It's the way you feel when your sugar is high and you're not used to it coming down and it comes down real fast. The fact that I feel that way is a good sign, because it tells me that my sugar is getting closer to normal.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I drink Monster Energy drinks, couple of 16oz cans a day, maybe a Coca Cola 'cause a little poison is good for ya.
Have 3 or 4 coladas with a couple tablespoons sugar. My BS is just fine...LOL.
But I did the Stevia no sugar no soft drinks thing when I was found prediabetic.
I fixed it by eating the right food and taking the right supplements
Mine was as high as 120 when I drank sodas, but I gave them up 3 years ago...
Sandra is worried about terrorism, so I told her to look into gun safety and shooting classes and I'll buy her a handgun...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You described type one and type two correctly, that was the main point of my argument. The person I was arguing with defined it as: Type one is not enough insulin. Type two is not enough insulin due to excess sugar. Then later on they said type 3 was renal failure. When I linked to a wikipedia page that said exactly what you said is the difference between type one and type two, they told me that I didn't understand what I was reading. As far as management goes, I was told by someone at the hospital that protein slows the absorption of carbs into the bloodstream. So every meal I count how many grams of protein I am consuming. So far it is helping. I can feel my blood sugar coming down when I don't eat for awhile. It's the way you feel when your sugar is high and you're not used to it coming down and it comes down real fast. The fact that I feel that way is a good sign, because it tells me that my sugar is getting closer to normal.
Yea, gotcha. Like I said, I know the feeling 'cause I had the opposite or was borderline hypo.
I used to have to ingest sugar periodically or get faint.
Eating lunch would change my countenance completely. Much later I almost got
to diabetes and actually began to get numb fingers. But rather than get into an insulin regime and
seeing a nephrologist and endocrinologist I did some research and applied and I'm just fine.

Anyway, yea I read the thread...I know what everybody said, just pointing out that now alzheimers is Type3
and hypo seems to be Type4

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine was as high as 120 when I drank sodas, but I gave them up 3 years ago...
Sandra is worried about terrorism, so I told her to look into gun safety and shooting classes and I'll buy her a handgun...
Didn't you show me pixes of Sandra shooting a rifle? She's armed.
Besides when a terrorist whips out an AK47 or that other popular machine gun
or detonates himself having a piece in her purse won't help much unless she wants to play hero

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't you show me pixes of Sandra shooting a rifle? She's armed.
Besides when a terrorist whips out an AK47 or that other popular machine gun
or detonates himself having a piece in her purse won't help much unless she wants to play hero
She can shoot a rifle, but doesn't have much experience with handguns.
I'll get her something like a .38 just so she feels safer at home. Really, there's little chance of an attack in Plzen. I told her if she sees any Muslims to quietly leave the area, but there really aren't any there... It's all they are showing in the news there now, so she's getting sad and scared...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you guys see Ronda rousey got knock the fuck out?? I still fuck her though!! Just saying

VAPE ON

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She can shoot a rifle, but doesn't have much experience with handguns.
I'll get her something like a .38 just so she feels safer at home. Really, there's little chance of an attack in Plzen. I told her if she sees any Muslims to quietly leave the area, but there really aren't any there... It's all they are showing in the news there now, so she's getting sad and scared...
Plzen..I keep thinking she's in Prague. Maybe a .32 would be better for her little purse.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Violent sports are not an interest of mine. I have seen too much of it. Love pretty Women though. :)
Jah man. Violins are for making music. Bluegrass and gypsy shit.
Vanessa Mae plays a mean violin

That fighter chick is ok looking, kinda on the over exercised side
but I don't even watch dudes fight. Been there done that. Peace and Love...MOFO :D

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lady's gun could be a .22 auto. No recoil & will stop an attacker. Pull the trigger.
Yea, was going to suggest a .22. Nothing better up close, especially for a chick.
But since Steve's talking .38 I didn't wanna go too low in caliber.
Really a .9mm is what's called for and Sandra isn't dainty. Good German stock, eh Steve.
The lady shoots rifles and shotguns and shit so surely she can handle a good recoil... or two ;):D

VU Sponsors