Become a Patron!

New FA Flavor?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep meaning to add some banana to that homevape peanut butter....Elvis juice....lol!
Why haven't I tired HICs peanut butter yet. I've had it in my bookmarks for months on end. What the hell's wrong with me? I have to mix up juice for my buddy tomorrow and I'll make it then.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why haven't I tired HICs peanut butter yet. I've had it in my bookmarks for months on end. What the hell's wrong with me? I have to mix up juice for my buddy tomorrow and I'll make it then.
It's not Jif or Skippy - it's a good, organic peanut butter taste, not all sugary and goopy like kiddie peanut butter. Love it.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
And I'll have your breakfast ready when ya get here....lol!
wait wait wait wait a fucking minute
now just settle down here
I ask for a sammich ....a measly little sammich and it takes her 2 months to get me one.
now your offering an ENTIRE breakfast without even being asked before he even does anything for ya........

i see how ya are

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not Jif or Skippy - it's a good, organic peanut butter taste, not all sugary and goopy like kiddie peanut butter. Love it.
I wrote it down so I won't forget. I just hope I remember that I wrote it down.
What were we just talking about?
200.gif

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So no one got a free sample from FA? I herd somewhere that FA did send out some samples.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wait wait wait wait a fucking minute
now just settle down here
I ask for a sammich ....a measly little sammich and it takes her 2 months to get me one.
now your offering an ENTIRE breakfast without even being asked before he even does anything for ya........

i see how ya are
You did see the size o' that truck, right?? LOL!!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep meaning to add some banana to that homevape peanut butter....Elvis juice....lol!

My Elvis is...

INW Salted Peanut 2.7%
INW Banana 2.8%

I find the fresh & ripe INW Banana flavor creamy enough so that all I need is peanuts (without butter)
Often an ADV for me.

YMMV..but.. "Don't be Cruel"

Ron
-----
"To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness."- Confucius

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The FA white truffle for shrooms....don't have roni flavor, but I bet some Signature bacon would fit right in. ;)

bacon.jpg

I looked at TPA Bacon and one of the more positive reviews I received then was that it was a cheaper alternative to dog training corpse scent. (http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/psci?lang=en&region=US)

I've tried FW Bacon and it wasn't tooo bad. An Oscar Meyer bacon flavor on the inhale and just a charcoal like BBQ smoke exhale.

I recently tried Cap Crispy Bacon (@ 5%) in a waffle recipe and it was muted by too much FA Maple syrup. Accordingly, the jury is still out.

Bacon & truffles is a fine suggestion to try!
Thank You!

Ron
---
"How about something with some protein, maybe? "- Walter White

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder if they still sell crab vape. I never had it before but have herd a lot about it lol.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only had a couple but that was enough for me to make my own.
What got me making my own was ordering all my juice online. Only had one b&m anywhere near here and that was over 40 miles away when I finally found out about it. I already knew I didn't care for the gas station juice. But online ordering was hit and miss. More often than not, I was left holding my little eGo setup thinking "You're calling THAT cotton candy?" :confused:...lol!
After so many disappointments, I got on my computer and looked up different sites to get the ingredients. I really didn't think the general public could buy any of it, especially nicotine. (This was long before I ever found this forum) And I whipped out a pen and paper and looked up sites and jotted down prices and was kinda amazed at how easy this stuff was to get and that I actually could afford it.I knew I couldn't do any worse than what I'd been ordering.
And the rest, as they say, is history....

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I remember ordering several only to be disappointed and down the drain. Then I found one ry4 that did taste like cotton candy lol. I vaped it for few months and decided to make my own so it would be cheaper for me. Back then we did not have sites like this or places that we could make clones so had to come up with my own vapes. Any how I had a nack for it and came up with some very good recipes. Now if I want a different vape I just take one I like and add a different flavor. Sometimes when I get board I will sit down with my notebook and jot down what I think would be a good one and give it a try. My goal is to have a lot of all day every day vapes not just ones that taste good.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do that too! I've got a notebook full of little "recipes" that float around in my head, or I'll see actual food recipes and think "Hmm, that would be an awesome vape" and jot down the percentages I think might work when converting the food ingredients into the flavors I have. That's where my peach schnapps cranberry sauce came from, as well as lime coconut slush, which was actually a cocktail recipe. I seriously need a life, but my little office/"laboratory" as my husband calls it, is my haven. I spend hours in there brewing up ideas, and some of them actually come out tasty. :)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just did a toasted almond coconut at 1% each, ca coconut, Tfa toasted almond. Also did a coconut orange cream that people really like. Ca coconut .75% to 1% Fa orange 1% and Bavarian cream 4%. Thought I would toss it your way.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just did a toasted almond coconut at 1% each, ca coconut, Tfa toasted almond. Also did a coconut orange cream that people really like. Ca coconut .75% to 1% Fa orange 1% and Bavarian cream 4%. Thought I would toss it your way.
Awesome! I do love a creamy orange vape, always up to try another. I finally got around to making Wayne Walker's 'SICLE yesterday and loved it. And anything toasty with coconut gets my vote! I love those marshmallows covered in toasted coconut....great, now I'm hungry....:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Where da marshmallows? :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that I want to try. AND OF COURSE OOS.

It was back in stock at BCV when I placed my order for it 15 mins. ago....

Ron
---
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."- Kurt Cobain

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey Teresa P, some of those goopy sweet peanut butter is all my parrot wants for a treat. :p He wont eat peanuts. His preferences don't matter because he has a bird brain :cool:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Teresa P, some of those goopy sweet peanut butter is all my parrot wants for a treat. :p He wont eat peanuts. His preferences don't matter because he has a bird brain :cool:
But what kinda vapes does he like? ;)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was back in stock at BCV when I placed my order for it 15 mins. ago....

Ron
---
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."- Kurt Cobain
One and done. Thanks for the heads up. I checked my email and they notified me as well(I did the tell me when it's back in stock request thingy). I grabbed some new TFA Honey Circles while I was at it along with a few repeats. That's it, I'm done, no more flavorings! :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One and done. Thanks for the heads up. I checked my email and they notified me as well(I did the tell me when it's back in stock request thingy). I grabbed some new TFA Honey Circles while I was at it along with a few repeats. That's it, I'm done, no more flavorings! :D
Denial is the first sign of addiction....heh heh....this from someone who has three flavor orders coming and a cart started at ECX...:eek:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Denial is the first sign of addiction....heh heh....this from someone who has three flavor orders coming and a cart started at ECX...:eek:
I always justify it in my head by reminding myself that DIY is soooo much cheaper than pre-made and how many bottles of juice I can make with $20 worth of flavorings. YES! I stopped myself at $20. I actually picked up a reorder 30ml each of TFA fruit circles and TFA berry crunch. After only one test of each from last week, I feel they are very workable flavors and will be a staple for me. So go ahead a toss those on your list little Miss Teresa.:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always justify it in my head by reminding myself that DIY is soooo much cheaper than pre-made and how many bottles of juice I can make with $20 worth of flavorings. YES! I stopped myself at $20. I actually picked up a reorder 30ml each of TFA fruit circles and TFA berry crunch. After only one test of each from last week, I feel they are very workable flavors and will be a staple for me. So go ahead a toss those on your list little Miss Teresa.:D
I keep at least 30ml of berry crunch on hand always, love that one. I do have a small 8ml of the fruit circles, but haven't tried it in anything yet. And I do agree, if I put a vendor price tag on all the juices I've made that are sitting around in my office....holy crap....:eek:....LOL!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep at least 30ml of berry crunch on hand always, love that one. I do have a small 8ml of the fruit circles, but haven't tried it in anything yet. And I do agree, if I put a vendor price tag on all the juices I've made that are sitting around in my office....holy crap....:eek:....LOL!
I mixed fruit circles and berry crunch as described here http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/berry-crunch-ice-cream.183875/ and that convinced me to buy more. I'm glad Heabob posted his simple mix to get my juices flowing.

morgoth32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA UK is calling there new cake flavour Nonna's Cake I assume this is the one the thread is about I should get mine tomorrow but I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, I'm still learning , I haven't got round to cake type juice yet still playing around with there tobacco flavours. I received an email from FA suggesting a starting point as a stand alone at 5% the more experienced members of the group will have a better understanding of its uses than I will

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
FA Nonna's Cake (3% standalone) YUM - bakery deliciousness!

Here's a real-food recipe for this very traditional Italian dessert: http://www.mangiabenepasta.com/torta_della_nonna.html
Italians call this 'Grandma's Cake'; Americans would call it a baked vanilla custard pie. I'm surprised they could make such a rich bakery flavor diketone-free. This is FA's answer to baked vanilla custard, vanilla cheesecake, and custard pies, all in one sweet bakery flavoring. It's addictive as a standalone flavor and works great in dessert recipes.

FA Nonna's Cake is very vanilla, whisper-light on any citrus (thank you FA!), extra rich with a lingering baked-brown-butter exhale that's simply excellent. The buttery richness of pinenuts and pie crust is there, but it doesn't taste nutty, and it's not at all dry. It sure beats this old attempt of mine: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-the-purevapes-thread.2501/page-26#post-47488 - which I mention so you can see the types of flavors involved. In particular, notice it included some cheesecake flavoring (and was much more lemony than this FA flavor).

To my American taste buds, it's 50/50 mix of sweet ricotta-based cheesecake and baked vanilla custard. Germans will be reminded quark-based desserts, the French of desserts with fromage blanc. You can emphasize whichever aspect you like in recipes, and that warm brown-butter exhale shines right through. mmm-mmm! FA Nonna's Cake is a must-have for anyone who likes vanilla custard, bakery, and/or dessert vapes.

Last edited:

sclobernocker47

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh my. That sounds right up my alley. Would love a good diketone free custard! HIC, get to work!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
FA already did the hard work - it's a totally delicious, complex flavor at 3% standalone. (and yeah, I'll make dessert/bakery recipes with it, for sure!)
I will try to get this when it is released because I won't want to miss out knowing you are already mixing up some recipes.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA already did the hard work - it's a totally delicious, complex flavor at 3% standalone. (and yeah, I'll make dessert/bakery recipes with it, for sure!)
Can't wait for payday to order this is it usual for them to release flavours in uk first?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Can't wait for payday to order this is it usual for them to release flavours in uk first?

It is weird to see it on the UK site but not the Italian site yet, given that they're all produced in Italy. I think a few recent releases have gone like that.
I know US customs is a frequent pain in the neck for US resellers. Canadians have gotten the past few new ones before ecx or bullcity.

VU Sponsors