Become a Patron!

OBS Crius

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
anyone know a reliable site that has black in stock...

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one off eBay and one from Wet Vapes, was expecting eBay to be first version but was 2nd. I would highly recommend Wet Vape, they were very responsive when asking about drip tip still too small on 2nd version. Think end of next week they will have Velocity deck separate and probably pick up a few then. Amazing tank, the Indulgence MT performs same / better but filling and better construction give the OBS big edge for me.

Also think Smog might have it, unsure if in stock or a group buy, but they are great to work with as well.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will the thicker wire builds fit in the velocity deck?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Just got mine in today. 24 fits with no problem. If u put two in each hole that might be snug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Excellent the biggest I would do is a twisted 24 if I did so I should be in the clear

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
U should be ok. Might be snug but should fit. I will have to try next time I open mine up

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll prolly order tonight because the subtank mini has no room for coils. Just single

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
So far this one is the best rta/rba I've used. Beats my old number one billows v2 by a mile

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great flavor to? I been watching videos for a couple days now

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Omg flavor is great. Of course if you put too much wick in you will get muted flavor. I got 24g ss at .17 with rayon and it's phenomenal

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I bought xmas n New Years present. Grabbed two this week lolol

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wetvapes.com new velocity style deck enter discount code "MIKEVAPES" 10% off. Getting mine for 29 bucks

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered now the question which flavor to try first and what build to do.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Flavor I can't help you with but pick your favorite lolol
I built a 24g, 2.5 mm, 8 wrap ss coils. Came in at .17. Vaping at 48 watts. Pure bliss

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just ordered mine. what is the v4 now?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
i just ordered mine. what is the v4 now?
I believe that v4 was a joke about a white one. I've seen them in white but no many have them. I have the ss and black n honestly I like the ss better.
d6e1e0b51afb0839db9dae37e29a5f3b.jpg

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe that v4 was a joke about a white one. I've seen them in white but no many have them. I have the ss and black n honestly I like the ss better.
d6e1e0b51afb0839db9dae37e29a5f3b.jpg

What version are yours? Where were they purchased from? TIA . I like the SS look more too

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Wetvapes.com new velocity style deck enter discount code "MIKEVAPES" 10% off. Getting mine for 29 bucks
Damn! Double screw-up on my part. Missed the discount code (and I searched on "wetvapes discount code" here) and paid $6 for shipping when, for another $2, I could've had shipping for free.

*sigh*

Anyway: Got a black Crius with Velocity-style deck on the way... more-or-less.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
What version are yours? Where were they purchased from? TIA . I like the SS look more too
My silver is v2 with the enlarged holes. The black is the newest release with the velocity deck. I usually like black better but in this case the silver grabs my attention. Guess now I gotta get a silver with velocity

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My silver is v2 with the enlarged holes. The black is the newest release with the velocity deck. I usually like black better but in this case the silver grabs my attention. Guess now I gotta get a silver with velocity

I'll take that v2 for free. :rolleyes::p:D

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So... Near as I could tell: With the Velocity-style deck you lose the ability to close off the juice ports and remove the deck?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
So... Near as I could tell: With the Velocity-style deck you lose the ability to close off the juice ports and remove the deck?
The only difference between the velocity style and the earlier models is the post hole design. The airflow control works the same and you can remove the tank to get to the deck with juice still in the tank. The velocity style is just much easier to work with. I love both of mine and haven't used anything since they arrived. Have dual 24g, 2.5mm .17 build in it now

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Can't figure out what I was doing wrong, then. When I turned the bottom-most part of the tank while holding the ring above it, and the tank, all it did was open & close the juice ports?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Can't figure out what I was doing wrong, then. When I turned the bottom-most part of the tank while holding the ring above it, and the tank, all it did was open & close the juice ports?
Seems like the airflow control and the juice control ring are stuck together. They do turn independently. Mine were real tight upon receipt and I had to hold them and twist hard to get them free of each other. Does that sound like what you are experiencing? The airflow only turns about 90 degrees while the juice control ring should turn a full 360 degrees with no stop

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Seems like the airflow control and the juice control ring are stuck together. They do turn independently. Mine were real tight upon receipt and I had to hold them and twist hard to get them free of each other. Does that sound like what you are experiencing? The airflow only turns about 90 degrees while the juice control ring should turn a full 360 degrees with no stop
Hmmm.... Could be... Of course: Now the thing's full of juice. I think I'll vape it down a bit before experimenting further. I perceive the opportunity for a terrific mess, otherwise :confused:

So if I grab the juice control ring (that's the narrow ring above the wider airflow control ring) tightly and turn the airflow control ring anti-clockwise (looking from the bottom), the deck should unscrew from the the rest?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Hmmm.... Could be... Of course: Now the thing's full of juice. I think I'll vape it down a bit before experimenting further. I perceive the opportunity for a terrific mess, otherwise :confused:

So if I grab the juice control ring (that's the narrow ring above the wider airflow control ring) tightly and turn the airflow control ring anti-clockwise (looking from the bottom), the deck should unscrew from the the rest?
To remove the tank from the deck grab the juice control ring. That's the narrow one you mentioned and hold the glass tank. With it upside down (juice up towards the top) twist the two apart. The juice flow ting and afc ring do not come apart but spin independent of each other. Hope that helps

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Here is a pic of mine. The silver ring on bottom of tank seats into juice flow ring and threads in.
c7f175843494b7e9fac5ded8fe9f101b.jpg

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
To remove the tank from the deck grab the juice control ring. That's the narrow one you mentioned and hold the glass tank. With it upside down (juice up towards the top) twist the two apart. The juice flow ting and afc ring do not come apart but spin independent of each other.
Okay: That's what I did. Somehow I was under the mistaken impression the deck could be removed in such a manner as to leave the juice ports closed when the deck was removed. Don't know where I got that idea from...

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Okay: That's what I did. Somehow I was under the mistaken impression the deck could be removed in such a manner as to leave the juice ports closed when the deck was removed. Don't know where I got that idea from...
Ahhhh ok. Hopefully that helped getting your question solved.

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn! Double screw-up on my part. Missed the discount code (and I searched on "wetvapes discount code" here) and paid $6 for shipping when, for another $2, I could've had shipping for free.

*sigh*

Anyway: Got a black Crius with Velocity-style deck on the way... more-or-less.

I only got the code because I youtube the tank reviews and it happen to be in the one I watched.

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
keep checking. its a good deal mine should be here in a day or so :)

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered mine yesterday from FT. Coupon code xmas brought it to 26 and change. Already says it's ready to ship.
Same thing here, I ordered mine Thurs night and checked today and it has shipped out. My previous FT orders have gotten to me in 8-10 days, so hopefully it will be here soon!

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same thing here, I ordered mine Thurs night and checked today and it has shipped out. My previous FT orders have gotten to me in 8-10 days, so hopefully it will be here soon!
I hope they get here soon for you guys. Ordered mine from Wetvapes at 5am this morning. Shipped at 1pm and expected delivery Monday. But, a little longer wait saved you guys almost $10. Hoping for a quick delivery for you:)

cjax

Member For 4 Years
I Never count on soon from ft. I've had orders take anywhere from about 6 days to almost a month and a half (of course that was my fault ordering stuff right before Chinese New year). I just hope i get the package before the wife does or it might get hidden and wrapped under the Christmas tree, lol.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope they get here soon for you guys. Ordered mine from Wetvapes at 5am this morning. Shipped at 1pm and expected delivery Monday. But, a little longer wait saved you guys almost $10. Hoping for a quick delivery for you:)
Thanks! I'm hoping for a quick delivery too! Just thinking about that sexy tank gets my wick wet!

VU Sponsors