Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The place for old and not so old to chat and discuss things in the world in a civilized manner.
all welcome Just try to be decent to each other. Be adults but a bit silly maybe too?
We tend to gather later at night.
heck we might even discuss some vaping stuff.
As long as it meets forum rules no subject is forbidden, just be adult and discuss, do not name call and such please.

I will personally try to avoid any partisan politics, just seems to make things run better.

Late to the party, but definitely an old phart :)

Civilised, decent, silly, later at night, some vape shite and limited politics ... sounds pretty good to me :cool:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Phart...Hello in here. Not much time to chat. I have to get up at the crack of dawn for orientation.

old_farts_rule_bumper_sticker-r5f86b5c7b53a4fd8ae5c4ee72be88929_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got all the way up to 38F here today, so I spent a bunch of time using Bob to move a ton of snow in the cow and horse corrals --- to make it easier for us and the critters to get around, as well as to relocate a bunch of snow that, when it melts, would crate huge puddles of water in the horse barn, then off to improve the paths to and around the garbage pit and brush piles... After parking that tired old POS back in the garage, I brought in four wheelbarrows of firewood. I be poopered out now.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No one else so far. Might interest Lucy in it though.
So long as you didn't change any of that text, you have my permission to give it to anyone who wants it.
Nope don't love it at all. Not real fast at it either but do good work
Yeah, that was a tad tongue-in-cheek... my left shoulder is still screwed with that rotator cuff issue, so anything overhead is extremely difficult, but I always love wiring a building, then flipping the switch and -- SUMBITS! -- it works!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's just that I have known so many who choose not to believe... the way they live, the food they eat might well kill them. Some who even got cancer and we handed them a solution would not use it because they apparently loved their junk food more than the prospect of living longer. Lannie's sister was one of those, so she died.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No one else so far. Might interest Lucy in it though.

I can't believe everyone doesn't want it to prevent getting some foul disease like I have
That's because none of them believes they will get it until it is too late, so they don't want to waste their time studying something that surely THEY will never get...

I'm in!

I realized last year that I'd spent over half a century trying to get cancer - knowingly (smoking for instance) and unwittingly - the shit they market to women is criminal, but so is the crap allowed in our food supply

I've stopped eating as much processed food as possible, eat no grains, dairy, legumes or processed sugar, vegetable oils and eat as organically as I can

Also stopped using all commercial hygiene products - no soaps, lotions, conditioners, shampoo, make up, moisturizers, toothpaste,

Still haven't found a good natural deodorant that works for me - yet

Heck, I'd try to quit vaping if I wasn't worried I'd relapse back to smoking

My physiologist and rheumatologist have been astounded at my physical changes

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm in!

I realized last year that I'd spent over half a century trying to get cancer - knowingly (smoking for instance) and unwittingly - the shit they market to women is criminal, but so is the crap allowed in our food supply

I've stopped eating as much processed food as possible, eat no grains, dairy, legumes or processed sugar, vegetable oils and eat as organically as I can

Also stopped using all commercial hygiene products - no soaps, lotions, conditioners, shampoo, make up, moisturizers, toothpaste,

Hi Lucy
That's fantastic Lucy same with me and I feel so much better. I don't eat any meat either other than an occasional fish but even then it's a small portion. I lost 105 pounds total 90 of it in about 4 months, that's how much chemical ridden garbage I had been eating.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'mornin Pharts ... Been a really crappy last week for me, but the vape is good tonight. My Doggies are vaping great and I've got a MX V1 humming on an old Nemisis clone. I'll take it :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm in!

That must be outrageously priced organic food up there my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'mornin Pharts ... Been a really crappy last week for me, but the vape is good tonight. My Doggies are vaping great and I've got a MX V1 humming on an old Nemisis clone. I'll take it :)
Hey I just noticed you started here the same day as I did.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell when I was first told I had cancer if they would of told me pissing on an electric fence would of cured it I would of been first in line

Cancer sucks. My wife has beat it for 7 years now. My first wife died from it and our SIL passed away last week from leukemia. I really hope one of these days (sooner rather than later would be good) we have some real breakthroughs.

Hi Ryedan

Hi back at ya Jimi :cool:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I really hope one of these days (sooner rather than later would be good) we have some real breakthroughs.

What you put in and on your body goes a very long way towards preventing it in the first place

That must be outrageously priced organic food up there my friend

It is - but there are ways to compensate - like not buying all that other crap that will not only kill you in the end, but make you miserable for a long time before it happens

A regular size bag of potato chips costs $6.99 - a huge bunch of organic kale is only $5

People who claim they can't afford to eat healthy slay me

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I lost 105 pounds total 90 of it in about 4 months, that's how much chemical ridden garbage I had been eating.
I know you've heard this, but Lucy hasn't... I was once 360 pounds with 52" waist. I went down to 173 and 32" waist, then realized I was way too skinny, so I moved back up to 200 with 34" waist and am perfectly happy here. South Beach Diet? No. Weight Watchers? No. Jenny Craig? No. Definitely not Dr. Atkins stupidity. It was just a matter of getting the hell off all junk food -- no MacBarf burgers, no bugger kink, no crap from the grocery store that comes in boxes (i.e., processed foods). Yes, I still eat meat, but not a lot of it and our beef is 100% pure grass-fed with no shots, no chemicals, no grains -- we grow him ourselves. But you will read all the details from the documents Crom will send you.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you put in and on your body goes a very long way towards preventing it in the first place

Sometimes. But sometimes it's also just the luck of the draw. Cancer is complicated or we would have figured it out by now.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really hope one of these days (sooner rather than later would be good) we have some real breakthroughs.
The breakthrough was 60-70 years ago, but the doctors and the pharmaceutical companies have no intention of telling you about it because it won't make them rich.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer sucks. My wife has beat it for 7 years now. My first wife died from it and our SIL passed away last week from leukemia. I really hope one of these days (sooner rather than later would be good) we have some real breakthroughs.

Hi back at ya Jimi :cool:
Sorry to hear about your wife. I've had stage four aggressive cancer, that's what they told me 3 years ago. they told me I had 2-4 years to live that there was no cure. I let them treat me for a year by then they had just about killed me with their poison. Then I seen a thread that Tyger posted about the truth about cancer and watched it, then it became a quest to actually find a cure.I feel better today than I have in 10 years. It's all the change of lifestyle and change of diet.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It is - but there are ways to compensate - like not buying all that other crap that will not only kill you in the end, but make you miserable for a long time before it happens

A regular size bag of potato chips costs $6.99 - a huge bunch of organic kale is only $5

People who claim they can't afford to eat healthy slay me
Please tell you don't eat potato chips. that's outrageous. I grow as much as I can and can it up of freeze it or I'd have to eat that poison veggies

VU Sponsors