So What Really Happened?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ah yes that would fall under outside infulence

Beating%20a%20dead%20horse.jpg

ok, just checking.. I sure hope the outside influences have been taken care of..
*borrows another growl from @TygerTyger and snort growls :D

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Bulldozer:

131123164705117.jpg

Front End Loader:

Choosing-The-Right-Front-End-Loader.png

#justsayin ;)

Actually yes but the original argument was do bulldozers have wheels. I just grabbed the wrong pic

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My 2 year old is an expert on tractors and heavy machinery. He says its a front end loader.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So your saying its a front end load?

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the original picture yes wheeled bulldozers are alot larger

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@InMyImage you are not fit to kiss my ass.. i poked around for a couple hours on your site??

dude, you do not have any content to read for a couple hours.. second.. my name was brought up on a thread.. on your site.
for me to bring my yes my pif flavor box from MY FACEBOOK GROUP, to YOUR SITE.. i guess screw my fb friends, eh?? no..
even told you then, aint happening.. I even explained why i am not on line hopping from site to site.. both on your site, and here..
but yet get your panties in a wad cuz I wanted to pop on here to chat with my friends.. omg..

dude.. take my name off your list.. and best thing to do is forget about me..

I do not need your issues, real or imaginary.. I have more than enough of my own.

and yes, I stick to My friends.. I am allowed to have as many as I want.. and do what ever I want with them..
I do not want you as a friend.
This is the last time.. period.. because you crossed that line.. fuck off..

and for those that know me, I am sorry I had to post what I did this afternoon..

There are also features we have...its called Ignore buttons, this also applies to PM's as well, you can set him on both:)

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found out what happened!!! Below is a schematic of how the internet works. Somehow, someones balls got off track, resulting in chaos.

balls.gif

OK, well, maybe not...

;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your on to something pcr, see how the center pathway of your Graphic is re routing the Demigogues??? That was the problem right there, they seemed to be going off path into unchartered troll areas, therefore getting again miss-directed into areas of no fucks to give area creating lags and redirects from that point sending everything into a major spam cluster. Yep that's what happened.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Miamora I got a few up now and will have about a dozen more before the night is over:)

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/what-is-in-the-news.109/
Thank you much appreciated, as of late that seems to be the ONLY contenet worth looking at.

After reading and reviewing everything I do not think I would want @Smoky Blue as a friend she seems a bit two faced and condensending. Brown nosing ass kisser also comes to mind.
It looks like the issue is not with the fact the site was down and not one explanation was givin.
When people did ask they were berated and treated like children. If it in fact was a DDOS then why not just say that, seems to me you have some pretty smart members who might have been able to assist with the issue or at least be able to give you some ideas as to how to prevent the problems from happening again.
I would have also taken offense if I was a regular in alternate universe, to me it looked like you just came in there belittled all of them saying they are nothing but blips and you are a bulldozer. Really is this how adults react.
Now it seems to me you feel threatened by the very group of people you claim to be trouble makers that you wanted gone anyway.
But hey I could be wrong and like I said I am here for 1 reason to learn and keep updated. I happen to enjoy @5150sick and all the hard work he puts into finding this wealth of information. Just wish I had the time to do it for myself.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you much appreciated, as of late that seems to be the ONLY contenet worth looking at.

After reading and reviewing everything I do not think I would want @Smoky Blue as a friend she seems a bit two faced and condensending. Brown nosing ass kisser also comes to mind.
It looks like the issue is not with the fact the site was down and not one explanation was givin.
When people did ask they were berated and treated like children. If it in fact was a DDOS then why not just say that, seems to me you have some pretty smart members who might have been able to assist with the issue or at least be able to give you some ideas as to how to prevent the problems from happening again.
I would have also taken offense if I was a regular in alternate universe, to me it looked like you just came in there belittled all of them saying they are nothing but blips and you are a bulldozer. Really is this how adults react.
Now it seems to me you feel threatened by the very group of people you claim to be trouble makers that you wanted gone anyway.
But hey I could be wrong and like I said I am here for 1 reason to learn and keep updated. I happen to enjoy @5150sick and all the hard work he puts into finding this wealth of information. Just wish I had the time to do it for myself.

like I said, you are new here.. but welcome to VU.. I hope your stay will be better than what you think you see..
and nopes.. my nose is white.. with freckles.. red heads have it that way :p

actually.. they had wanted a heads up, before the site had gone down.. was what i read, all in 2 seconds..
and why i was invited to the other site, not a clue..
but like i said and again.. if I feel its a mandatory: "you have to keep activating your account every day"

I will pick VU any time.. my friends are here.. and to put me in the middle and accuse me of things.. is again.. bullshit.

but thanks to my friends.. i did end up having a good night last night..
sorry you got your first look at some drama, when we all should be sticking together.. even if we do not like each other..

as a friend said for supporting vaping.. united we stand and divided we all fall.. <I still like that saying :)

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
like I said, you are new here.. but welcome to VU.. I hope your stay will be better than what you think you see..
and nopes.. my nose is white.. with freckles.. red heads have it that way :p

actually.. they had wanted a heads up, before the site had gone down.. was what i read, all in 2 seconds..
and why i was invited to the other site, not a clue..
but like i said and again.. if I feel its a mandatory: "you have to keep activating your account every day"

I will pick VU any time.. my friends are here.. and to put me in the middle and accuse me of things.. is again.. bullshit.

but thanks to my friends.. i did end up having a good night last night..
sorry you got your first look at some drama, when we all should be sticking together.. even if we do not like each other..

as a friend said for supporting vaping.. united we stand and divided we all fall.. <I still like that saying :)
Maybe its because I am new that i see things a little more clearly then you do, I have nothing to gain or lose by taking sides.

Also looked to me like your "friends" were the people in that thread that you now seem to be stabbing in the back.

But like I said I don't really care just do not like seeing a bunch of people being bullied by others who THINK they are better then everyone else.

Now if you do not mind I believe 5150 has more information I would like to review.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It does seem to me that a person that just joined up would maybe see things differently than a member of long standing here. You ask about adult behavior, well everyone is different and in fact this is an adult forum, take things as you will. There was more going on in AU than what you may have read in just a few pages, and much more in the background as well. As far as what admin posts about the site being down is totally up to them in content and disclosure to the members, I say its over with and I also say lets move on from the dead horse beating and either enjoy the forum or do not sign in if it bothers you so much. I also mentioned we have an ignore option and I suggest you use it if there is anyone here that your displeased with.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe its because I am new that i see things a little more clearly then you do, I have nothing to gain or lose by taking sides.

Also looked to me like your "friends" were the people in that thread that you now seem to be stabbing in the back.

But like I said I don't really care just do not like seeing a bunch of people being bullied by others who THINK they are better then everyone else.

Now if you do not mind I believe 5150 has more information I would like to review.

lol.. my "friends" that I am stabbing in the back?? lol.. you are funny for a newbie.. mhmm.. and already, you are on the other site too..
my you get around, dearie.. ;)

as far as anything.. I read one thread regarding me.. they wanted me to move my pif box there.. and i refused.. is that back stabbing?
by forcing my fb friends to give up the pif so a new site could have it? oh gee.. and by me talking about it here? well, sorry i dont have the time to go reactivate my account on the new site every day.. I dont.. and i wont force my friends to give up something i planned for fb.. if my friends wanted in on the pif box, like i said, they should be where it is.. period.. but.. as friends, they would have understood. right? and not made such a big deal..
the pif box started before the new site did.. so now who is the bully?

anyways.. thanks Whiskey.. button in use once again.. back to shopping i go..

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It does seem to me that a person that just joined up would maybe see things differently than a member of long standing here. You ask about adult behavior, well everyone is different and in fact this is an adult forum, take things as you will. There was more going on in AU than what you may have read in just a few pages, and much more in the background as well. As far as what admin posts about the site being down is totally up to them in content and disclosure to the members, I say its over with and I also say lets move on from the dead horse beating and either enjoy the forum or do not sign in if it bothers you so much. I also mentioned we have an ignore option and I suggest you use it if there is anyone here that your displeased with.
Thank you whiskey, I said my piece and now am off to read. Thanks!!

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol.. my "friends" that I am stabbing in the back?? lol.. you are funny for a newbie.. mhmm.. and already, you are on the other site too..
my you get around, dearie.. ;)

as far as anything.. I read one thread regarding me.. they wanted me to move my pif box there.. and i refused.. is that back stabbing?
by forcing my fb friends to give up the pif so a new site could have it? oh gee.. and by me talking about it here? well, sorry i dont have the time to go reactivate my account on the new site every day.. I dont.. and i wont force my friends to give up something i planned for fb.. if my friends wanted in on the pif box, like i said, they should be where it is.. period.. but.. as friends, they would have understood. right? and not made such a big deal..
the pif box started before the new site did.. so now who is the bully?

anyways.. thanks Whiskey.. button in use once again.. back to shopping i go..
I was invited and respectfully declined get your facts straight.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I was invited and respectfully declined get your facts straight.

so, how would you know what thread? lol..

now i am putting you on ignore.. cuz you are full of it and stirring up things you say you have no idea on.. which is it?
lol i dont care and dont want to know.. good luck with your stay on VU..

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

now i am putting you on ignore.. cuz you are full of it and stirring up things you say you have no idea on.. which is it?
Its pretty easy when you log in look at newest posts and go threw them, I believe it was joe who told me nothing to see here which of course made me read.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dam I have to get involved in this one again because of some A*Hole.
You got it right Smoky IGNORE this jerk. He is just some troll from the dark side trying to make you look and feel bad. He/she just joined and figures he/she knows you?? By reading a few posts?? Give me a break!! How can anyone join a forum and attack one of the most trusted members is beyond me. He/she should try reading their own sig. This nut case has another agenda and one part of that is to get under your skin!
Miamora is not going to make many friends here and I for one would not cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.
I like that this an open forum and people can say what they feel but at times I think a little ECF justice could not hurt and would applaud it for this turkey!!

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You got it right Smoky IGNORE this jerk. He is just some troll from the dark side trying to make you look and feel bad. He/she just joined and figures he/she knows you?? By reading a few posts?? Give me a break!! How can anyone join a forum and attack one of the most trusted members is beyond me. He/she should try reading their own sig. This nut case has another agenda and one part of that is to get under your skin!
Miamora is not going to make many friends here and I for one would not cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.
I like that this an open forum and people can say what they feel but at times I think a little ECF justice could not hurt and would applaud it for this turkey!!
I am not here to make friends. With that said maybe you should read my sig.
I stated MY opinion AFTER reading the entire 1000+ pages in that thread and then reading over here (I was bored)
You are entitled to YOUR opinion.
Have a great day

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bob, you sound like a fucking idiot. Mia has a far better understanding of the situation than you do. You just chimed in to talk shit about something that you are obviously clueless about.
there are plenty of asses to kiss and dicks to suck that can be found in this forum. From your post I would imagine that you are good at both.
But to come in here and talk shit to Mia is just bad form.
Wanna talk shit to someone? Try me asshole.
I am a member of this forum. Have been from almost day one. I don't plan on changing that.
It's not the same as when it first started. Many of the members are not quite the same as what we/ they first appeared to be.
I'm offended by some of the shit that some of the moderators have said to and about my friends. I'm disappointed in their antagonism of my group of friends.
But like I said, I am here and I will continue to say fuck you to people like you, including mods.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am not here to make friends. With that said maybe you should read my sig.
I stated MY opinion AFTER reading the entire 1000+ pages in that thread and then reading over here (I was bored)
You are entitled to YOUR opinion.
Have a great day

Bob, you sound like a fucking idiot. Mia has a far better understanding of the situation than you do. You just chimed in to talk shit about something that you are obviously clueless about.
there are plenty of asses to kiss and dicks to suck that can be found in this forum. From your post I would imagine that you are good at both.
I am a member of this forum. Have been from almost day one. I don't plan on changing that.
It's not the same as when it first started. Many of the members are not quite the same as what we/ they first appeared to be.
I'm offended by some of the shit that some of the moderators have said to and about my friends. I'm disappointed in their antagonism of my group of friends.
But like I said, I am here and I will continue to say fuck you to people like you, including mods.

The official Ya mad bro mascot:

giphy.gif

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, I do believe I may have started this one, lets just let it go, it does no good to speak words upon deaf ears.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

"Antagonism of your group of friends" Fishee? You know I'm inclined to like you, so I trust you understand I'm in no way attacking you when I ask, "Is that a fair assessment?" Has anyone been banned? moved on? muzzled? warned? given points? No on all counts.

Is stirring dissention antagonistic? Is misleading members antagonistic? Is dividing a community antagonistic? How about being non-inclusive? And let's not mention beating dead horses...... What happened was unfortunate and was dealt with as efficiently as we could. But it happened, and no one can turn back the clock. Would it happen again?-- No. But I contend this. An isolated mistake sucks-- no contest there. But beating a dead horse until the end of time, being divisive, being retaliatory, being destructive, holding grudges..... these things are much more grievous in my opinion.

Admin has moved on with an eye to the future, implementing new features for members and trying to improve the VU Forum experience for all members..... ALL members. It seems a pity to me that one sour exchange has to define an entire forum for some of those members. There's a lot more going on here than one thread or one exchange.

A wise man once told me, "Don't trip on what's behind you." In "meat space", when someone insults someone else, you dismiss and avoid that person, yes? It seems a little over the top to amass supporters, wage war, and subdivide communities over a sour exchange. Why should the internet be any different? Were lives, incomes, health or future damaged? Or was it some rogue 1s and 0s that upset someone. I'm not suggesting nothing happened, I'm merely suggesting that it barely warrants the attention it received.

.... I would have also taken offense if I was a regular in alternate universe, to me it looked like you just came in there belittled all of them saying they are nothing but blips and you are a bulldozer....

You're new, so you don't know @VaporJoes, or the way he speaks. From what I can tell so far, like you, he's very strong in his opinions, backs down from no one, and speaks his mind boldly. That's what makes him a bulldozer. Hardly a crime....... but it does leave a lot of what someone like that says open to interpretation and is often misinterpreted.

Regarding blips. No one indicated any participant is a blip. The comment was about a thread.... and the fact is that regardless of size, statistically speaking, no thread at this forum is more than a blip in terms of the attention it gets, the traffic it generates, or the value it bears. It's a big forum, with lots of members, lots of threads, and lots going on.... no one member, thread or conversation defines this place.

And lastly, welcome to the party, @Miamora. Feel free to put your feet up on the table and continue to speak your mind.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Antagonism of your group of friends" Fishee? You know I'm inclined to like you, so I trust you understand I'm in no way attacking you when I ask, "Is that a fair assessment?" Has anyone been banned? moved on? muzzled? warned? given points? No on all counts.

Is stirring dissention antagonistic? Is misleading members antagonistic? Is dividing a community antagonistic? How about being non-inclusive? And let's not mention beating dead horses...... What happened was unfortunate and was dealt with as efficiently as we could. But it happened, and no one can turn back the clock. Would it happen again?-- No. But I contend this. An isolated mistake sucks-- no contest there. But beating a dead horse until the end of time, being divisive, being retaliatory, being destructive, holding grudges..... these things are much more grievous in my opinion.

Admin has moved on with an eye to the future, implementing new features for members and trying to improve the VU Forum experience for all members..... ALL members. It seems a pity to me that one sour exchange has to define an entire forum for some of those members. There's a lot more going on here than one thread or one exchange.

A wise man once told me, "Don't trip on what's behind you." In "meat space", when someone insults someone else, you dismiss and avoid that person, yes? It seems a little over the top to amass supporters, wage war, and subdivide communities over a sour exchange. Why should the internet be any different? Were lives, incomes, health or future damaged? Or was it some rogue 1s and 0s that upset someone. I'm not suggesting nothing happened, I'm merely suggesting that it barely warrants the attention it received.

You're new, so you don't know @VaporJoes, or the way he speaks. From what I can tell so far, like you, he's very strong in his opinions, backs down from no one, and speaks his mind boldly. That's what makes him a bulldozer. Hardly a crime....... but it does leave a lot of what someone like that says open to interpretation and is often misinterpreted.

Regarding blips. No one indicated any participant is a blip. The comment was about a thread.... and the fact is that regardless of size, statistically speaking, no thread at this forum is more than a blip in terms of the attention it gets, the traffic it generates, or the value it bears. It's a big forum, with lots of members, lots of threads, and lots going on.... no one member, thread or conversation defines this place.

And lastly, welcome to the party, @Miamora. Feel free to put your feet up on the table and continue to speak your mind.

I'm very inclined to like you as well. In fact I actually do like you. Always have.
And I do understand all that you have said.
I don't feel as if you are attacking me in any way. I don't recall ever really being attacked. I've gotten along pretty darn well in this forum.
And my assessment was perhaps too generalized.
I think Joe does in fact antagonize. I am an antagonist by my nature and I think I can spot antagonism pretty well.
But I see that Joe is simply Joe and that's okay. I'm not mad at him for being himself. I just get rubbed the wrong way sometimes.
I love the folks that I came here to talk to on a daily basis. therefore it's only natural for me to want to come to their defense. And I will continue to do so.
I like what they have done over the last several days and I will continue to be a part of it.
And I will support them in all ways that I see fit. even if it means I sound like an ass clown while doing so :D
I'm here, I'm there and I am gonna just keep doing me.
I don't agree with many things from either side. But I hold value in both.

I really try not to borrow other people's offenses. If I am offended I hope that it is mine to own and not something borrowed from someone else.
I do not want to create any schisms, or wars, or anything of that nature.
And I believe that I have kept myself from doing so.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Bobx I seen your post before your edit.
And though I feel a desire to talk a bit more shit to you, instead I have chosen to digress.
I have never been the forum bully, nor do I ever wish to be perceived as being such.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was funnin' with you all lOL'd, Theres no reason to delete anything....Giggle
No I realize that it's just after I posted my last post I was debating about deleting it anyway as not to carry on with this madness. Your post just made up my mind.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Bobx I seen your post before your edit.
And though I feel a desire to talk a bit more shit to you, instead I have chosen to digress.
I have never been the forum bully, nor do I ever wish to be perceived as being such.
After reading TygerTyger's post I kinda figured there was more to your story than I was aware of. That is something you have to contend with and my post would only aggravate you more and get us into a big pissing match. Not worth it on my end. Let's just agree to disagree on some things and call it a day!

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After reading TygerTyger's post I kinda figured there was more to your story than I was aware of. That is something you have to contend with and my post would only aggravate you more and get us into a big pissing match. No worth it on my end. Let's just agree to disagree on some things and call it a day!
I aint trippin bob.
water under the bridge.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just want to clarify SHE not HE
Tata

VU Sponsors