Suck my balls

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you are obviously 100% ignorant of how the word "public " fits into the term public forum

attacking my mother ,really now ,thats lower then calling somebody names ,,you inbred dumbass
If you are in public and you are having a conversation with one person and another person overhears while walking by, is your conversation that persons business? No. Idgaf if this is a public forum or not, unless I involve you in a conversation or ask you for help, my situation is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. If you read something that I wrote and decided to question me about it later, I do not owe you an answer unless I am buying something from you, selling something to you, or otherwise exchanging some type of goods or services. I don't care if you agree with it or not, don't stick your fucking nose in my business. I will answer no more of your questions. Don't like it? Complain to someone who gives a flying fuck.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh ,didn't i say something about wasting bandwidth !! check your comprehension of reality
Again, not my problem if you think time or bandwidth is being wasted. You think cause you're a donator you can tell me what to do or make my business yours? Fuck your donations. Damn, I feel sorry for your parents.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From this point forward, every comment you make will be responded to by telling you how sorry I feel for your parents and your kids. Fuck it, your whole family and everyone who knows you. Damn, I feel sorry for all 8 of them.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't say anything out of turn to you in this thread until you attempted to put me on blast. Should have minded your own fucking business to begin with.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now I'm gonna go watch this movie I rented, find something to eat and enjoy some of these new juices I just got. Hmm, how did I afford to rent a movie and buy groceries? Where did I get all these new juices (6 to be exact)? Hmm?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There will always be people that think they are superior to others. That cannot be helped or changed. Exodus, its OK because like most people, you are programmed that way. I understand that people cannot change the way they are programmed until they recognize that they have been programmed and make the decision to resist that programming. I don't expect anyone to do that, because I don't have faith that most people will.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nevermind, as I see yes it can. @.5 ohms, 50w is only 10A
Yea, but anything over 40 watts starts begging for two batteries.
The Vamo10 takes 2 18350's or it won't fire the whole 55, it'll say low battery even with a newly charged
single 18650.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll probably stick with a 40w chip then. I saw a review of a clone DNA 40 chip. The user complained that tc mode didn't work, I don't even care about that but when I clicked on the link there was no 40w chip at all, clone or otherwise.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smh, some people do not understand the concept that a mans business is his own, not theirs unless he says it is. Whether I am in public or not, whether I share information on a public forum or not, I owe no one an explanation of the information I provide unless I choose to give it to them. Being in public does not automatically make my business yours. If I talk about my wife, are you going to ask me what her favorite position is?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, but anything over 40 watts starts begging for two batteries.
The Vamo10 takes 2 18350's or it won't fire the whole 55, it'll say low battery even with a newly charged
single 18650.
Thanks for the tip, that's very useful info for me. Been trying to figure that out for awhile.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mean, people can ask all they want to, but it doesn't make it their business just because they asked. Being curious or wanting to know, I suppose that's a person's right but still doesn't make it their business. I have never understood the retarded belief that being in public makes everything everybody's business.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll probably stick with a 40w chip then. I saw a review of a clone DNA 40 chip. The user complained that tc mode didn't work, I don't even care about that but when I clicked on the link there was no 40w chip at all, clone or otherwise.
If you can find one. The link Badluck&Trouble gave you for a Vamo8 pcb and chip would work
3-40watts, no TC, resistance 1.- 5. ohms so if you wanted to sub you'd be outta luck

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It kinda became their business.

How exactly is my business anyone else's unless I say it is? Give me a logical explanation. If I talk about my religious beliefs, is it your business where I go to worship? If I talk about what car I drive, is itnyour business where I get gas? If I talk about what foods I like, is it your business where I shop for groceries? If I ask for help and you are not the one to give it to me, is it your business how I spend my money? If I share certain details about myself or my situation or behave a certain way does not make any other details about my life anyone's business but my own. No matter what I do, public or not, there is no justification that makes anything anyone's business if I say its not and you are wasting your time trying to convince me different.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It kinda became their business ever since you elected to become the forum's own needy bipolar attention whore.
You may certainly feel that it is your business, but that does not mean I am going to tell you things that I do not want you to know, regardless if you feel it is "your business" or not.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@exodus Be it a public forum or not, I determine when my business is yours and when it is not. And I say it is not, so therefore I owe you no explanation of my circumstances or what I can afford or cannot, what I have or how I got/am getting it..

yea buddy ,,let me know how that works out for ya

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From this point forward, every comment you make will be responded to by telling you how sorry I feel for your parents and your kids. Fuck it, your whole family and everyone who knows you. Damn, I feel sorry for all 8 of them.

you should be feeling sorry for your wife ,having to deal with your lazy no job hunting broke ass SCRUB self

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have to tell anyone anything I don't want them to know. Period. There isn't anything you or anyone else can do about it. There is no forum rule that says I must tell anyone anything. I said it's not your business. I don't care how you feel about that. You can't do anything about it. Suck it up and quit whining. You can antagonize and criticize all you want, and you can complain about how you think it is "your business". But there is nothing you can do to force me to tell you things that I do not want you to know. Even if there was anything anyone could do about it here, all they could do is ban me, and so what? As if being banned from an internet forum would have any real effect on my life. This is a nice forum, but there are others. Now please stop wasting thread space with your useless whining. There is not a single thing you can do to make me tell you anything that I do not want you to know. You do not have a valid argument against that, so deal with it.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, almost forgot. I feel sorry for all of the 8 people who know you. Except for your parents, who clearly failed. That's on them.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so the logic being presentation d here is this. Because I put some of my business out there, everything about me is now anyone's business who wants to know. For argument sake, lets say I agree with that. Let's even take it a step further and say that it's actually true. It still doesn't mean I am required to abide by that logic. If something is true, not following it makes one ignorant. So therefore in this instance, I would be ignorant and I do not care about that. No matter what business I put out there, my business still belongs to me. I own it, I possess it, you do not. You have no authority to decide what I do with my business. Regardless. You are entitled to have an opinion on the subject, but I am in no way required to accept or respect your opinion. Suck it up.

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's an idea. Wish in one hand for me to tell you my business, and shit in the other. See which hand fills up first. Be sure and report back here and tell us all how that goes.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The bottom line is that I'm not going to tell you something if I don't think it's your business to know. I do not care how you feel about that. There is nothing I can say that will further illuminate this point, nor do I care about any response or rebuttal you may have as it won't change anything.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you should be feeling sorry for your wife ,having to deal with your lazy no job hunting broke ass SCRUB self
Two other people responded to this thread with dissenting opinions. Upon learning that I was not concerned with what those opinions were, those two people had the maturity to let it go and move on. You clearly do not possess that same level of maturity.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bottom line is that I'm not going to tell you something if I don't think it's your business to know. I do not care how you feel about that. There is nothing I can say that will further illuminate this point, nor do I care about any response or rebuttal you may have as it won't change anything.

ya post on a public forum saying its nobodys business but then ya say this,,so which is it !!!

Two other people responded to this thread with dissenting opinions. Upon learning that I was not concerned with what those opinions were, those two people had the maturity to let it go and move on. You clearly do not possess that same level of maturity.

they didn't move on,,they went to their job\work,,do you have any clue what that is ??

you do not have the ability to make people move on,,pfffttt get a reality check,

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so the logic being presentation d here is this. Because I put some of my business out there, everything about me is now anyone's business who wants to know. For argument sake, lets say I agree with that. Let's even take it a step further and say that it's actually true. It still doesn't mean I am required to abide by that logic. If something is true, not following it makes one ignorant. So therefore in this instance, I would be ignorant and I do not care about that. No matter what business I put out there, my business still belongs to me. I own it, I possess it, you do not. You have no authority to decide what I do with my business. Regardless. You are entitled to have an opinion on the subject, but I am in no way required to accept or respect your opinion. Suck it up.

You are ignorant for posting your business on the web and thinking you own it and then a whole bunch of blah blah blah

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ya post on a public forum saying its nobodys business but then ya say this,,so which is it !!!

they didn't move on,,they went to their job\work,,do you have any clue what that is ??

you do not have the ability to make people move on,,pfffttt get a reality check,
You're hilarious!

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh,,what is the intended end result of liking all my posts in this thread ?? admitting or immature action

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just tired of going back and forth so I figured I'd entertain myself by blowing up your notifications

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You've said your point numerous times, I've said mine. Neither of us is going to change. Going back and forth repeatedly isn't going to accomplish anything. I have 0% concern for your opinion of me and I'd wager that feeling is mutual. Neither of us can force the other to agree with what the other is saying, nor do I want to force anyone to agree with me. That's not something I believe in. You can believe all you want that I am somehow required to share all of my business because I shared some of it. And you can think that I am an ignorant piece of crap for not agreeing with you. But you have no power to force me to tell you anything that I do not want to tell you. So I'm ignorant. So what. You have made your point known. I am not required to care, and I don't. Nor do you care what my point is. That's OK because I do not need you to. If you would like to come to Gainesville Florida and discuss this matter in person you are welcome to do so. If not, I suggest that you let it go. I cannot force you to let it go, so you may continue doing as you like but I will not be responding. You have a great night.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now to get back on topic, I'm gonna use the mod as is for awhile. It's entirely possible that 30w may be enough for me, it obviously is for some people because there are a lot of 30w mods available. I'm looking at that 40w chip I think will probably work. So if I decide to upgrade, I'll pick up a couple of those at a great price. BTW, what did you guys type into the search bar on ft?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've said your point numerous times, I've said mine. Neither of us is going to change. Going back and forth repeatedly isn't going to accomplish anything. I have 0% concern for your opinion of me and I'd wager that feeling is mutual. Neither of us can force the other to agree with what the other is saying, nor do I want to force anyone to agree with me. That's not something I believe in. You can believe all you want that I am somehow required to share all of my business because I shared some of it. And you can think that I am an ignorant piece of crap for not agreeing with you. But you have no power to force me to tell you anything that I do not want to tell you. So I'm ignorant. So what. You have made your point known. I am not required to care, and I don't. Nor do you care what my point is. That's OK because I do not need you to. If you would like to come to Gainesville Florida and discuss this matter in person you are welcome to do so. If not, I suggest that you let it go. I cannot force you to let it go, so you may continue doing as you like but I will not be responding. You have a great night.

Yo Bean, let it slide, Brah. You're working yerself up for nuthin...this is like a frat initiation
and your metal is being tested.

On to another topic. Y'all in Hogtown, Brah? I used to live on Archer Rd.
Think my last old house on 34th St & Archer is a Big Daddy's now.
Before that I was down a ways on 54th & Archer, house on 13 acres with a pond in the yard
and a sinkhole across the street...also stayed with a chick and her sister a while right off University
Avenue and 12th. There was an..Anthony's pub where we had pitchers of beer and 'shrooms.
Where in G'ville you at?

PS. Go Gators and all that..

Edit: Man, now I'm reminiscing about the good times at Sin City
and backpacking the FL Trail, getting lost in Ocala National Forest For 3 days, Love Bugs
and cockroaches the size of rats
I'll be right up ;-)

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now to get back on topic, I'm gonna use the mod as is for awhile. It's entirely possible that 30w may be enough for me, it obviously is for some people because there are a lot of 30w mods available. I'm looking at that 40w chip I think will probably work. So if I decide to upgrade, I'll pick up a couple of those at a great price. BTW, what did you guys type into the search bar on ft?
30 watts is plenty. I usually vape at 12 watts with 1.8 premade coil heads,
unless I'm using a dripper or RTA and I wrap a coil below 1.Ohm
then maybe go up to 18-20

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you go to the link(s) Bad..and I provided you'll see a drop down list of all their other boards and chips

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yo Bean, let it slide, Brah. You're working yerself up for nuthin...this is like a frat initiation
and your metal is being tested.

On to another topic. Y'all in Hogtown, Brah? I used to live on Archer Rd.
Think my last old house on 34th St & Archer is a Big Daddy's now.
Before that I was down a ways on 54th & Archer, house on 13 acres with a pond in the yard
and a sinkhole across the street...also stayed with a chick and her sister a while right off University
Avenue and 12th. There was an..Anthony's pub where we had pitchers of beer and 'shrooms.
Where in G'ville you at?

PS. Go Gators and all that..
We moved here from Pennsylvania back in April. I'm in NW, not too far from Gainesville high school. I haven't been to a bar in ages. Just not my thing anymore. I'm gonna have to look for Anthony's though, I love fried mushrooms.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
30 watts is plenty. I usually vape at 12 watts with 1.8 premade coil heads,
unless I'm using a dripper or RTA and I wrap a coil below 1.Ohm
then maybe go up to 18-20
I have a macro coil on my rda right now. 6 wraps of 26g on a 4mm flathead ohms out to .99. I have a total of 7 flavors right now, so its gonna be fun adjusting the power settings to see what setting gives each juice the best taste.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We moved here from Pennsylvania back in April. I'm in NW, not too far from Gainesville high school. I haven't been to a bar in ages. Just not my thing anymore. I'm gonna have to look for Anthony's though, I love fried mushrooms.

No man, the mushrooms weren't fried...they got picked from a cow pasture and thrown in the pitcher of beer for a while..
Nah, I don't do bars, Anthony's was like a place for certain types to gather and shoot the shit
while ingesting intoxicants.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a macro coil on my rda right now. 6 wraps of 26g on a 4mm flathead ohms out to .99. I have a total of 7 flavors right now, so its gonna be fun adjusting the power settings to see what setting gives each juice the best taste.
You'll find the sweet spot tends to not change much for flavors,
Kinda depends more on tank, coil, and whether your juice is PG or VG.
Yea, your tobacco and other dark flavors usually need more power and gunk up your wick faster

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see lol. Well I'm gonna have to see where I can get some fried mushrooms around here.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see lol. Well I'm gonna have to see where I can get some fried mushrooms around here.
Any local cow pasture will do
unless the boyz got greedy or forgot to tap the caps to leave some spores behind..
You can fry them...just make sure the stems turn blue.

LOL!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You'll find the sweet spot tends to not change much for flavors,
Kinda depends more on tank, coil, and whether your juice is PG or VG.
Yea, your tobacco and other dark flavors usually need more power and gunk up your wick faster
All my juice is max vg. I do know that chocolate tends to taste burnt at higher voltage, I also have captain crunch and peanut butter which both have hazelnut in them and the hazelnut gets sharper as it gets warmer, which I don't care for too much. Orange tic tac doesnt taste bad when its warm but I tend to taste mostly the orange moreso than the other flavors. Peach and peach custard I am thinking may taste a little better when they are warmer. The two chocolate flavors I have are chocolate mint and chocolate marshmallow fudge. The chocolate mint tastes a little better when it is slightly warm than when it is cold but the marshmallow fudge tastes nasty when its too warm. but I dont expect huge differences between flavors, probably 1-2w at most. Everybodys preferences are different, so I wont know for sure until the mod is actually in my hands lol.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
]Any local cow pasture will do
unless the boyz got greedy or forgot to tap the caps to leave some spores behind..
You can fry them...just make sure the stems turn blue.

LOL!
I mean breaded and fried. I can probably just buy some whole mushrooms and bread them myself. I made stuffed mushrooms once before we moved down here, omg so good. Imitation crab meat, mozzarella cheese and onions, something else I think I cant remember but I think next time I make stuffed mushrooms I will try some ground beef or pork.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All my juice is max vg. I do know that chocolate tends to taste burnt at higher voltage, I also have captain crunch and peanut butter which both have hazelnut in them and the hazelnut gets sharper as it gets warmer, which I don't care for too much. Orange tic tac doesnt taste bad when its warm but I tend to taste mostly the orange moreso than the other flavors. Peach and peach custard I am thinking may taste a little better when they are warmer. The two chocolate flavors I have are chocolate mint and chocolate marshmallow fudge. The chocolate mint tastes a little better when it is slightly warm than when it is cold but the marshmallow fudge tastes nasty when its too warm. but I dont expect huge differences between flavors, probably 1-2w at most. Everybodys preferences are different, so I wont know for sure until the mod is actually in my hands lol.

Yup. It's mostly subjective. The only thing that doesn't change is the relationship between
Power and resistance.
Peanut butter is excellent, one of my fave vapes.
You getting into DIY yet? That's the ticket.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean breaded and fried. I can probably just buy some whole mushrooms and bread them myself. I made stuffed mushrooms once before we moved down here, omg so good. Imitation crab meat, mozzarella cheese and onions, something else I think I cant remember but I think next time I make stuffed mushrooms I will try some ground beef or pork.

You sound like you found the G Green makes you hungry.
When I lived up there we thought about starting "Midnite Munchies" & Delivery.
Just another pipe dream, hard to get a job in Hogtown.
You do know that was the original name of the place, Hogtown?

Yea, I know what you mean. I like those too. Either the button heads or the fresh big ones you can get
at ...The Oak Feed Store downtown over by the post office...if it's still there
We're thinking about moving up to N. Central FL.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try button heads, whole not chopped, sauteed in butter with garlic cloves until the garlic is golden brown.
Goes great with pan fried pink salmon with melted havarti cheese, preferably dill havarti
and onions fried with the fish

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are thinking about moving back to PA actually. My wife misses her family and I am very introverted so its difficult for me to make friends and I dont really go out to places where I would even meet people to begin with. I havent smoked anything green in a long time. I just like to eat lol. I used to but I developed a heart condition that gets aggravated by certain things and that unfortunately is one of them. But the midnight munchies thing sounds like a good idea actually I could see people spending money, but then again if theyre hungry at midnight they may have already spent most of their money if you catch my drift. I havent seen any feed stores over by the post office, if youre referring to the one on main st there is a publix across the street from it now. I usually buy whole mushrooms at the grocery store. I did not know it was originally called hogtown. Dont really know much about it other than its the home of the gators and its a lot bigger than any other place I have lived. I grew up in a pretty small town. But we are here until our lease is up in may, and then it depends how much we get on our tax return. I miss PA a lot. Gainesville just doesnt feel like home to me at all.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try button heads, whole not chopped, sauteed in butter with garlic cloves until the garlic is golden brown.
Goes great with pan fried pink salmon with melted havarti cheese, preferably dill havarti
and onions fried with the fish
That all sounds delicious to me but my wife is not a fish person unfortunately. I love fish. Salmon and catfish are my favorites. She doesnt eat mushrooms either unless they are little tiny chunks in pasta sauce or something. But im gonna try some sauteed button heads. You are making me hungry now lol.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are thinking about moving back to PA actually. My wife misses her family and I am very introverted so its difficult for me to make friends and I dont really go out to places where I would even meet people to begin with. I havent smoked anything green in a long time. I just like to eat lol. I used to but I developed a heart condition that gets aggravated by certain things and that unfortunately is one of them. But the midnight munchies thing sounds like a good idea actually I could see people spending money, but then again if theyre hungry at midnight they may have already spent most of their money if you catch my drift. I havent seen any feed stores over by the post office, if youre referring to the one on main st there is a publix across the street from it now. I usually buy whole mushrooms at the grocery store. I did not know it was originally called hogtown. Dont really know much about it other than its the home of the gators and its a lot bigger than any other place I have lived. I grew up in a pretty small town. But we are here until our lease is up in may, and then it depends how much we get on our tax return. I miss PA a lot. Gainesville just doesnt feel like home to me at all.

Dude, I live in Miami. Believe me, Gainesville is a small town. Yea, used to be Hogtown
but they changed the name in honor of a General in the war of 1812. There's a Gainesville in Georgia too.

Yea, hyperventilation...not necessarily good for your heart.
Vape works better and one need not hyperventilate. You must be real shy.
There are so many friendly folks there.

Nah man, if they're hungry at midnight it means they have money to spend.
Figure that type of biz would be catering mostly to college students and their parents credit card.
Not everybody is a starving college student like I was.
My housemate had a gig at Leonardo's Pizza and used to bring piles of boxes
of pizzas they didn't sell. We had a girlfriend that worked at Taco..Bell or Ole or whatever,
she was always good for custom made burritos when the mngr wasn't in which was most of the time 'cause he was a young guy too.
Cracked eggs at 30/$1 from the farm down the road..Krystal's when we had coin.

Well, home is where your heart is and if your heart is in PA and so is your lady's, what are you doing in Hogtown?
Go home, bro.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors