Become a Patron!

Suck my balls

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That all sounds delicious to me but my wife is not a fish person unfortunately. I love fish. Salmon and catfish are my favorites. She doesnt eat mushrooms either unless they are little tiny chunks in pasta sauce or something. But im gonna try some sauteed button heads. You are making me hungry now lol.
Yea, made myself hungry. You can get some awesome catfish in Florida.
When you're out driving look for the brothers with the big old
bamboo rods hanging out by the river. Catfish.

Does she like garlic? Do you? You can omit the 'shrooms and sautee garlic man, it's delicious.
That's good with melted sharp cheddar. I'm big on melted cheese.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are thinking about moving back to PA actually. My wife misses her family and I am very introverted so its difficult for me to make friends and I dont really go out to places where I would even meet people to begin with. I havent smoked anything green in a long time. I just like to eat lol. I used to but I developed a heart condition that gets aggravated by certain things and that unfortunately is one of them. But the midnight munchies thing sounds like a good idea actually I could see people spending money, but then again if theyre hungry at midnight they may have already spent most of their money if you catch my drift. I havent seen any feed stores over by the post office, if youre referring to the one on main st there is a publix across the street from it now. I usually buy whole mushrooms at the grocery store. I did not know it was originally called hogtown. Dont really know much about it other than its the home of the gators and its a lot bigger than any other place I have lived. I grew up in a pretty small town. But we are here until our lease is up in may, and then it depends how much we get on our tax return. I miss PA a lot. Gainesville just doesnt feel like home to me at all.

Oh yeah, The Oak Feed Store isn't a feed store as in animal feed.
It's an organic grocery store.
Maybe it was bought out by Natural Food Market but it was there the last time I was.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We moved here because my dad lives in Daytona and we wanted to be closer to him and we also wanted a change and wanted to be away from the cold weather but we didn't count on how much we would miss everybody. I hope we get enough back from our income taxes, we won't think twice about it. I miss the familiarity and I also get along with her family really good for the most part. I'm really close with her brother in law. I don't hyperventilate, my heart races like 140 beats a minute and it brings me down so its pretty much a complete waste. I'm not shy, I will talk to just about anybody about anything but I have to know somebody for a long time before I consider them a friend. I only have a few real friends and I've known them all for so long that they are like family to me. I used to have a lot of acquaintances that I considered my friends until they all went around talking shit about me behind my back. So now I keep a very small circle. I'm really tight with my wife's brother in law, I've known him since I met my wife 5 years ago, I have another friend I've known for 15 years and another friend I've known for 18 years, a person I recently became ex-friend with I had known for about 12 years and I have another friend I don't hear from very often anymore who I've known for 8 years. I make friends like I date, for the purpose of developing a life-long relationship. I'm very choosy about who I trust and who I share a lot of personal business with. Sharing a few details here and there with strangers on the internet is one thing but for people to actually be able to look me in the eye and assume that they know me before I'm ready for them to makes me extremely uncomfortable. Been through a lot of shit so I have to know I can trust someone before I'm willing to keep their company.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, The Oak Feed Store isn't a feed store as in animal feed.
It's an organic grocery store.
Maybe it was bought out by Natural Food Market but it was there the last time I was.
Yeah there is a natural foods on main street so thats probably the place you're talking about.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! It's Earth Origins Market now, twolocationsin Gainesville
theplaceI wasreferring to which seems to have been purchased by a national chain is at
521 NW 13th St,

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's it. But I'm pretty sure I've seen a natural foods place on main St too. Yeah, I can walk to the one on 13th if I'm so inclined. I could walk to the one on main St too but it would take me a half hour or more.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We moved here because my dad lives in Daytona and we wanted to be closer to him and we also wanted a change and wanted to be away from the cold weather but we didn't count on how much we would miss everybody. I hope we get enough back from our income taxes, we won't think twice about it. I miss the familiarity and I also get along with her family really good for the most part. I'm really close with her brother in law. I don't hyperventilate, my heart races like 140 beats a minute and it brings me down so its pretty much a complete waste. I'm not shy, I will talk to just about anybody about anything but I have to know somebody for a long time before I consider them a friend. I only have a few real friends and I've known them all for so long that they are like family to me. I used to have a lot of acquaintances that I considered my friends until they all went around talking shit about me behind my back. So now I keep a very small circle. I'm really tight with my wife's brother in law, I've known him since I met my wife 5 years ago, I have another friend I've known for 15 years and another friend I've known for 18 years, a person I recently became ex-friend with I had known for about 12 years and I have another friend I don't hear from very often anymore who I've known for 8 years. I make friends like I date, for the purpose of developing a life-long relationship. I'm very choosy about who I trust and who I share a lot of personal business with. Sharing a few details here and there with strangers on the internet is one thing but for people to actually be able to look me in the eye and assume that they know me before I'm ready for them to makes me extremely uncomfortable. Been through a lot of shit so I have to know I can trust someone before I'm willing to keep their company.

Nah, I don't know you..it's all cool. I'm a bit older than you and have found
that a small circle of close friends is the way to go and what happens as we age anyway.
We all grow up, get married,change ETC.
Man, don't mind if I get into your business, but should you be using nicotine
if you suffer hypercardia?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for the run together words. My Logitech illuminated keyboard
has decided to start crapping out. Gotta hit the keys hard

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that's it. But I'm pretty sure I've seen a natural foods place on main St too. Yeah, I can walk to the one on 13th if I'm so inclined. I could walk to the one on main St too but it would take me a half hour or more.
Don't see anything on Main St other than a Winn Dixie on 25th and N Main.
Guess Gainesville is growing up some, there's two Walmarts.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah, I don't know you..it's all cool. I'm a bit older than you and have found
that a small circle of close friends is the way to go and what happens as we age anyway.
We all grow up, get married,change ETC.
Man, don't mind if I get into your business, but should you be using nicotine
if you suffer hypercardia?
I'm at 3mg and so far it's not bothering me. Usually what brings on palpitations is extreme stress or certain factors like I mentioned. Dehydration can also cause it so I make sure I'm well hydrated. Nah, you're not bothering me, its hard to describe exactly. If someone on the internet asks me a question, if I don't mind answering it I will. It's more like when someone I've talked to a few times assumes that they know me better than they do because they make conclusions based on certain things I've already shared or they think that knowing one thing about me entitles them to know everything. I just don't see it that way. I just won't tell somebody something if I don't want to. The hard part for me is when people start to think they know me. I don't want anyone to know me until I've decided they can be trusted with what they know about me. The few details I've shared on here are nothing compared to my real personal info. But I don't mind sharing certain details. If anyone asks a question I don't want to answer, I'll let them know. I just find that some people try way too hard to get way too far into my business. Then I have a problem. Some people don't do it on purpose but I've met a lot of people that think themselves automatically entitled to my business and I happen to disagree with those people. I just don't make a habit of going around telling my business unless I need help or I really want someone to know something about me.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's 3 Walmart actually, one on 12th ave, one on 34th or 43rd I can't remember which but they just built one on 23rd street right before we moved here, we go to that one because its close to our house and we like it better than the other ones. The other ones are janky to me and I don't like shopping at janky places. That's why I rarely go to Kmart. Any Kmart in general is janky, but the one here is especially janky.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe I'm mistaken but I know I've seen more than one natural foods store in Gainesville, maybe I'm picturing it on main St but its actually somewhere else. I don't go out a lot like I said, usually to Walmart or winn Dixie, been to a vape shop down the road a couple times, I mean other than driving to Daytona to visit my dad and his wife, I usually only go out places i need to go that are either within walking distance or a few miles away. I'm more of a homebody. Might be driving to Tampa some time. A friend of mine from Pennsylvania just moved there.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's 3 Walmart actually, one on 12th ave, one on 34th or 43rd I can't remember which but they just built one on 23rd street right before we moved here, we go to that one because its close to our house and we like it better than the other ones. The other ones are janky to me and I don't like shopping at janky places. That's why I rarely go to Kmart. Any Kmart in general is janky, but the one here is especially janky.

Kmart is still janky..been there too long. I only saw 2 Walmarts, guess the listing hasn't updated.

As far as the nic, this from personal experience though we don't share the same problem,
if I was you I wouldn't take it over 3mg.
I usually vape at 24mg but I no longer have hypertension. Anything over like 36 comes close to tachy time

You know vaping causes dehydration..stay hydrated,
folks in the know do that with coconut water, It's like drinking plasma.
In fact, it was used as plasma replacement in WWII and also used with
JFK

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I'm mistaken but I know I've seen more than one natural foods store in Gainesville, maybe I'm picturing it on main St but its actually somewhere else. I don't go out a lot like I said, usually to Walmart or winn Dixie, been to a vape shop down the road a couple times, I mean other than driving to Daytona to visit my dad and his wife, I usually only go out places i need to go that are either within walking distance or a few miles away. I'm more of a homebody. Might be driving to Tampa some time. A friend of mine from Pennsylvania just moved there.
Oh yeah, there are several natural food markets there now. 34st, Newberry Rd, Archer Rd, 16th and 76th Blvd,
a bunch.
I suggest you make some time to drive or bike around and take in the area, man it's beautiful.
I even saw it snow lightly a couple of times.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, 4:30 AM. Man I have to go get some Z's. Have to go deliver
some bad news to a guy in a few hours that he doesn't want and I have to be courteous
and professional...
Nice chatting with you. Stay cool.
later,
Hazy :cool:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was using a pen at 18mg and barely feeling it, then I went down to 3 and even with my pen I was getting a much more satisfying vape. Haven't really gotten as satisfying a vape with my mech to be honest, but I'm sure that will change with a regulated mod. I find that lately I enjoy the flavor so much I'm not that upset about the nic hit right now but I will be happy if it improves with a regulated device. Thinking about piffing my mech once I have the regulated device for a couple weeks and see how convenient it is and how it is on battery life. Ordered an HE2 to go with it, got it for $5.50 on eBay with free shipping. Wanna get sort of a group pif thing going because I can only donate the mod and a battery, need someone to donate either a tank with replaceable coils or an rda/rba and someone to donate some coil wire if its needed and someone to donate a battery charger. Wanna see it go to someone who wants to upgrade from a pen but can't afford to, but they will be required to explain in their own words a working understanding of Ohm's law and the relationship between resistance and amp limits. My plan is to buy a few Altoids kits whenever I have the money and upgrade the wiring and mosfets because i read that the wiring is cheap and they only come with 7A mosfets and I'd like to put 15's in them. These are backups for in case the fda regs really fuck us, I will grab chips to rebuild my regulated mod or replacement mods, but in the event I should wear through all of them and not be able to obtain more, the mechs will last a much longer time and
can be rebuilt easier.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was using a pen at 18mg and barely feeling it, then I went down to 3 and even with my penni was getting a much more satisfying vape. Haven't really gotten as satisfying a vape with my mech to be honest, but I'm sure that will change with a regulated mod. I find that lately I enjoy the flavor so much I'm not that upset about the nic hit right now but I will be happy if it improves with a regulated device. Thinking about piffing my mech once I have the regulated device for a couple weeks and see how convenient it is and how it is on battery life. Ordered an HE2 to go with it, got it for $5.50 on eBay with free shipping. Wanna get sort of a group pif thing going because I can only donate the mod and a battery, need someone to donate either a tank with replaceable coils or an rda/rba and someone to donate some coil wire if its needed and someone to donate a battery charger. Wanna see it go to someone who wants to upgrade from a pen but can't afford to, but they will be required to explain in their own words a working understanding of Ohm's law and the relationship between resistance and amp limits. My plan is to buy a few Altoids kits whenever I have the money and upgrade the wiring and mosfets because i read that the wiring is cheap and they only come with 7A mosfets and I'd like to put 15's in them. These are backups for in case the fda regs really fuck us, I will grab chips to rebuild my regulated mod or replacement mods, but in the event I should wear through all of them and not be able to obtain more, the mechs will last a much longer time and
can be rebuilt easier.

Really have to try to crash some...I'd keep or make a mech to stash just in case.
Precisely 'cause of your last sentence. But mechs are fairly inexpensive if you don't like the one you have.
Yea, I just ordered a couple of HE's myself as spares for the Sigelei ''cause my Efests have button tops,
I have a couple of Sony's in there now.

I'm wondering if you used the same tank or RDA and/or coil for the 18mg as for the 3mg.
Also, you're into flavor and nicotine does change the taste of juice, it has a slightly bitter tone
that changes the flavor. It can be covered up a bit with vanillas and blends well with citrus.

I'll catch up with you tomorrow bro, I really have to go deal with the sandman.
Good night/morning

Hazy

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can believe all you want that I am somehow required to share all of my business because I shared some of it. And you can think that I am an ignorant piece of crap for not agreeing with you. But you have no power to force me to tell you anything that I do not want to tell you. So I'm ignorant. So what. You have made your point known. I am not required to care, and I don't. Nor do you care what my point is.

NOPE !! never did i say you had to tell me anything ,,actually i told you if you don't want me or anybody else in your business,then don't fuggin postit all over a public forum ,just how dense are you ?? don't answer that

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool story, bro.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No more back and forth, its done bro. You made your point.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now please have yourself a great day and drop it and leave me alone.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No matter what someone says, a person who wants to argue will find a way to argue with them. Whatever this is about for you, I just don't care. I don't know how to be any clearer than that. I don't care about your opinion, I don't care if I understood what your point was, I dont care if you are right. I will not agree with you no matter what you say. No amount of arguing will change that. No amount of criticism and ridicule will change it. Yes, the business I have already shared is public knowledge. But you came into my thread and asked me for details that I had not already shared. I have not answered your questions, and I am not going to. It is not your business to ask me questions, even if those questions are based on details that I have already shared. I will not answer your questions. I do not care what you think about that. We can argue back and forth to eternity about it or anything else, and I still will not care what you think. You do not understand yet, but eventually you will get the fact that I do not bow to criticism. I do not change based on the opinions of others. Argue all you want, but even if you are right it will get you nothing from me. You are beating your head against a brick wall. I have kept you arguing for 3 pages about absolutely nothing, and you have yet to realize that I am doing this for my own entertainment. I don't even care about what is being said or what is being argued about. I keep doing this to keep getting responses out of you, and its obviously working.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can post what I like and still tell people to stay out of my business. I cannot stop anyone from asking questions. But that does not mean anyone is entitled to an answer. Let's put it this way. Any business of mine that I have already posted is already public knowledge and no longer just my business. Any details that I have not posted, whether they are related to details I have already posted or not, is still my business and no one else's if I choose not to tell them. In all the arguing we have done, I am still maintaining the same position I started with, so what has all your arguing and criticism gotten you? Feel better about your bitch ass self for putting me down?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now that's it, I'm done. Said what I had to say and aint nothing I said gonna change nocmatter what you say. Obviously if I cared about anything you had to say, I would've changed what I had to say already and I haven't, so......

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@5150sick, please move this thread to the mud pit.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aside from the helpful advice and friendly conversation that's been shared here, fuck everything else in this shitty fucking thread.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will never change. It is that simple. All the rest of this is complete and utter bullshit that I care nothing about. I will not change.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NOPE !! never did i say you had to tell me anything ,,actually i told you if you don't want me or anybody else in your business,then don't fuggin postit all over a public forum ,just how dense are you ?? don't answer that
More blah blah blah

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@5150sick, please move this thread to the mud pit.
I'll move it this time, but remember what we talked about in PM and promise me you will listen to what I explained to you about forums and the internet, it's just words and after all goes quiet on a thread of yours , all I see is you rambling on with no one else posting bringing back things that were done and over with. Let it roll buddy , let it roll.
Thread moved to mud pit

ymJN6.gif

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
. But you came into my thread and asked me for details that I had not already shared. I have not answered your questions, and I am not going to. It is not your business to ask me questions, even if those questions are based on details that I have already shared. I will not answer your questions. I do not care what you think about that. We can argue back and forth to eternity about it or anything else, and I still will not care what you think. You do not understand yet, but eventually you will get the fact that I do not bow to criticism. I do not change based on the opinions of others. Argue all you want, but even if you are right it will get you nothing from me. You are beating your head against a brick wall. I have kept you arguing for 3 pages about absolutely nothing, and you have yet to realize that I am doing this for my own entertainment. I don't even care about what is being said or what is being argued about. I keep doing this to keep getting responses out of you, and its obviously working.

Again. i never asked any info from you in this thread ,not even once and anybody can verify that

Whats up with the title change ? we on the playground again or are you "coming out of the closet " lol

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Again. i never asked any info from you in this thread ,not even once and anybody can verify that

Whats up with the title change ? we on the playground again or are you "coming out of the closet " lol
Really doesn't matter if you did ask me for info or not. You're arguing just to argue. I have not changed my position once, nor am I going to. Argue all you want, and I'm just going to sit here laughing about it.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I stopped taking anything he had to say seriously quite awhile ago. He clearly is entertained by arguing with me so I figured I may as well just try to enjoy it a little more than he does. This is nothing but a big hole to me. Why do you think I had it moved to the mud pit and changed the title? It's just something to kill time while I wait for the weekend to pass because there is no mail on Sundays otherwise I'd be opening several packages instead of going back and forth with this moron. But there is always tomorrow. Just gotta kill enough time to make it through the day first, hence my keeping this thread going. Just killing time.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Other than the answers given to the question in the OP andnsome for ndly conversation, this thread means absolutely nothing to me at all.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why do you even care??? To who or what does it matter? I don't even care, I'm just passing time. Tell you what. You win. You are right, and I am wrong.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still trying to figure that out myself. But lest we forget, this IS the mud pit, the very place for random stupid shit lmfao

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mean, how many different ways can you get a person to say the same thing? Omg lmfmfao this shit is hilarious. And he just keeps coming back for more.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It'd be sad if it wasn't so fucking funny.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You'd think by now that he'd have gotten the fact that I don't give two flying fucks what his point is, based on the fact that I keep twisting it around or just flat out purposely ignoring it.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll move it this time, but remember what we talked about in PM and promise me you will listen to what I explained to you about forums and the internet, it's just words and after all goes quiet on a thread of yours , all I see is you rambling on with no one else posting bringing back things that were done and over with. Let it roll buddy , let it roll.
Thread moved to mud pit

ymJN6.gif
I asked for it to be moved to the mud pit because that's what the mud pit is for.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I AM CORNHOLIO!!!!!!!!

VU Sponsors