Become a Patron!

Suck my balls

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's cool that people here are given enough rope to hang themselves and get ignored instead of the anal banning on ECF. Much more entertaining to watch the action! I think many of us can be asshats on a given day and appreciate the wiggle room.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gotta say,,i love when people do the ignore thing , leaves them wide open for any and everything ,good,bad or indifferent

Pretty soon you are going to be talking to yourself because all of VU will have you on ignore.

You have nothing constructive to say, all you bring to this forum is insults and arguments.

Every single post that I've seen from you has been combative. I guess you are not here for info or conversation, just to be a dick.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Pretty soon you are going to be talking to yourself because all of VU will have you on ignore.

You have nothing constructive to say, all you bring to this forum is insults and arguments.

Every single post that I've seen from you has been combative. I guess you are not here for info or conversation, just to be a dick.
really
exodus has said many constructive things that i have seen

are you sure you dont have him confused with mr magoo?

granted exodus can be a dick at times but he is our dick. you know that uncle that comes over for the holidays that noone wantsto talk to, but he shows up every year even though no one invited him.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh....some folks just have anger issues
23dcd5332255e5b4519b667a1f681dab_zpsseylllk5.jpg

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ima guessin you are not smart enough to find the ignore button yet

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been in the body mod scene for a long while and ive seen far worse then anything posted on here alot of which is suppose to look the way it does i wouldnt goto some of the extremes that others do but i am open minded enough to be able to look at it and say man thats fucked but baddass that u like it, my next venture will be suspension mahahahahaha

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, beans cute 10g is nothing like some of the shit those people did in some of scaryz pics.
Whatever, not my thing. Hang 1lb fishing lures off your eyebrows if you want. Won't affect my life.

Edit:
Lol, suspension. I posted that as you were posting.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, beans cute 10g is nothing like somebof the shit those people did in some of scaryz pics.
Whatever, not my thing. Hang 1lb fishing lures off your eyebrows if you want. Won't affect my life.
Doesnt affect ur life untill u try to compare 1 stretch to a mishap and say that its all mutilation and then try to say someone with body mods will never be in a high up position or even make a decent living i for 1 have 0g stretches my jewelery weighs 8lbs each my tongue nips librae and gents r pierced and have 28 tats and i have been in high up management owned my own company and have been vry sucessful until my trade hit a snag where im located EVERYTHING that ive seen u post does the same that uve accused others of doing

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I said, there will always be an exception. The artist, the musician, the self employed. They are still by far the minority.

Whatever, as I said, it will not affect my life. Do what you want, I was not and am not judging... and even if I were judging you directly it would not affect your life.

If you think a person's ability to earn is the same with a hole in the side of their face as someone without, fine with me. Again, it has zero affect on me and I don't know why you are so upset about someone's opinion that differs from your's.

Can't quite get what the end of your post was about, maybe you were in a rush and will edit.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone with body mods can and will make the same living as someone without even nonself employed or the artists all it takes is someone actually willing to see skill and not ones appearance do some research before u speak man cuz alot of people with body mods make bank through major corporations

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This world is doomed to ignorance as 1 person is educated to the ways of the world 5 people are educated to the ways of their mind thus setting us behind in educational evolution

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all it takes is someone actually willing to see skill and not ones appearance

That was exactly my point pages ago if you read my posts. Don't hate me, I'm not the one interviewing people and making the decision but you have to recognize that it is a hindrance compared to not having visible oddities on your person (pierce your tits & dick if you want lol).

That's society, like it or not. And maybe as the younger generation that is more open to non mainstream stuff comes into more of the positions that make the hire or not decisions, societies perception of such oddities may change.

So don't hate the player, hate the game.

Doomed? A little dramatic don't you think?

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was exactly my point pages ago if you read my posts. Don't hate me, I'm not the one interviewing people and making the decision but you have to recognize that it is a hindrance compared to not having visible oddities on your person (pierce your tits & dick if you want lol).

That's society, like it or not. And maybe as the younger generation that is more open to non mainstream stuff comes into more of the positions that make the hire or not decisions, societies perception of such oddities may change.

Oh i dont hate u, but ur ignorant as fuck thats not society thats ignorant people discriminating against others any company doing that isnt worth working for and on the same hand anyone that comes to a interview with jewelery in is completely unprofessional there for unhirable. And doomed isnt being dramatic if we as a people can not move forward from stereotypes and false information we only move backwards

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Self expression is mainstream piercings are self expressions i think its time u stop watching the world through ur tube tv and see it in high def ur filtering out 1/2 of the society around u but its ur choice to stay ignorant to ur old ways or not

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The world and it's problems are not centered around people and thier decorations.

Call me ignorant, don't care.

Again, my opinion will not affect any pierced persons chance at getting a job. Changing societies perception will not make the world a better place. Your struggle with prejudice is nothing compared to other races, don't cry.

If you think someone's odds at landing a job is not affected in any way when you have facial piercings, kanthal spools in you lips, bones in your nose, you're not firmly planted in reality.

That was my point, you can make it more than that if you want. I have friends that have high paying jobs that are tatted everywhere that can be covered with a dress shirt and pants. I have no prejudice against them or others with tatts or piercings.

Sorry you're so mad bro.

Last edited:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The world and it's problems are not centered around people and thier decorations.

Call me ignorant, don't care.

Again, my opinion will not affect any pierced persons chance at getting a job. Changing societies perception will not make the world a better place. Your struggles with prejudice is nothing compared to other races, don't cry.

If you think someone's odds at landing a job is not affected in any way when you have facial piercings, kanthal spools in you lips, bones in your nose, your not firmly planted in reality.

That was my point, you can make it more than that if you want. I have friends that have high paying jobs that are tatted everywhere that can be covered with a dress shirt and pants. I have no prejudice against them or others with tats or piercings.

Sorry you're so mad bro.
Im not mad at all simply saying ur a fool dont get ur panties in a wad lmao dumbass

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, beans cute 10g is nothing like some of the shit those people did in some of scaryz pics.

Edit:
Lol, suspension. I posted that as you were posting.
My ears are 00g lol or 10mm, not 10g. 10g is smaller than what I even got them pierced with, which was 8g.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My ears are 00g lol or 10mm, not 10g. 10g is smaller than what I even got them pierced with, which was 8g.
That guy is nothing more then a brain washed liberal jackass who thinks he knows all and sees all

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, why are you calling my piercings cute? That's not what they are there for. Are you a dude or a chick?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol bean, just referencing size compared to some of the shit that was posted. 10g, 0g... I'm not well versed in the modification lingo.
A dude, straight.

Not liberal in the slightest otto, you don't know me. You are obviously mad at peoples view of you and your decorations, I'm sorry about that. Mad that all do not agree with you on how you want to decorate yourself, you can't change everyone's opinion to match yours.

Sorry you're so mad bro.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol bean, just referencing size compared to some of the shit that was posted. 10g, 0g... I'm not well versed in the modification lingo.
A dude, straight.

Not liberal in the slightest otto, you don't know me. You are obviously mad at peoples view of you and your decorations, I'm sorry about that. Mad that all do not agree with you on how you want to decorate yourself, you can't change everyone's opinion to match yours.

Sorry you're so mad bro.
As i said im not mad at all and noone openly has anything against my piercings so dont act as tho u know me bub

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A dude, straight.

Very simple. When it comes to piercing jewelry, the lower the number the larger the diameter. The smallest diameter is 18g, which is the size of a normal post earring. From 18g to 10g, the differences in diameter are fractions of a mm. 18g is 1mm and 10g is 2.5mm. 8g is 3mm, and from 8g to 2g, each size is a mm bigger than the last. 0g and 00g are 2mm bigger than the last, so 2g is 6mm, 0g is 8mm and 00g (double zero, where I'm at) is 10mm. After that it's 16ths of an inch, with the next biggest size above 00g being 7/16".

VU Sponsors