Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Oh, I’m sorry......? I’m hoping it’s a good thing for you. It sounds like it will definitely be a good thing for your flavor/coil building stash! Good luck figuring out the sleeping thing.....I can’t sleep alone or with my man, so......stupid hot flashes.....
This was great for me getting thru menopause. I was lucky and finished with it all by 46yo. Hope it passes quickly for you.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Amerifit...d=0&adid=22222222227054940654&wmlspartner=wmt

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is too much for a week day. None of it is for me.
af3f660ca76f0afa63399b1ff4d2ec2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This was great for me getting thru menopause. I was lucky and finished with it all by 46yo. Hope it passes quickly for you.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Amerifit...d=0&adid=22222222227054940654&wmlspartner=wmt
That is lucky! Unfortunately, I’m not sure it’s menopause....I have Hashimoto’s so I’m on hypothyroid meds.....and, of course, hot flashes are a side effect. I am in the age range so it’s probably partially that, too. Thanks for the link....I’ll check it out!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I liked it. It needs over a month to get at it's best point. I vaped it too much and now it's all played out with me. I did order the new FA choc donut. So I'll check that out this weekend hopefully.
Omg FA chocolate donut.....I’m in love with that flavor right now.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I've been researching Oba Oba and percentage recipes are all over the place. I bought it to use as a candy shell, any recommendations would be welcome.
I use it at 1.5% in my Creamy Forest Fruit recipe. At that percentage you get a sweet, kind of vanilla wafer-type thing going on, but it is really light. I don't care for it over 2%, though.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
How have you been Letitia? Haven't heard much from you lately

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Had a ton of juices mixed so took a hiatus from mixing for a couple months. Reorganized the mixing station so it wasn't a pita to use the scale and have been mixing the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately I didn't quit ordering flavors during the break and had to do a shit ton of sf testers. Have a few more long steepers to knock out today. I've been gifted a Therion bf 75c so mixed up a few to try out in it. The dpro mini and recurve arrived yesterday and mod should be here in the next several days. My first squonk, hoping and dreading that I'll love squonking. lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had a ton of juices mixed so took a hiatus from mixing for a couple months. Reorganized the mixing station so it wasn't a pita to use the scale and have been mixing the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately I didn't quit ordering flavors during the break and had to do a shit ton of sf testers. Have a few more long steepers to knock out today. I've been gifted a Therion bf 75c so mixed up a few to try out in it. The dpro mini and recurve arrived yesterday and mod should be here in the next several days. My first squonk, hoping and dreading that I'll love squonking. lol
Very nice! I'm too lazy to even order new flavors because I dont wanna do single flavor testers anymore lol. I've been in a mood for awhile where i dont want to do anything but vape.

The dpro mini is very good. A little tight on the draw for me though.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What % have you tried it at? What have you mixed it with? I think I'll be able to get some mixing done today and I'm curious.
I’ve mixed it solo at 2% and in a coffee recipe at 1%. It’s damn good.....just like a chocolate cake donut. No off notes, no play dough, not overly sweet and a very subtle coffee undertone. It’s delicious.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve mixed it solo at 2% and in a coffee recipe at 1%. It’s damn good.....just like a chocolate cake donut. No off notes, no play dough, not overly sweet and a very subtle coffee undertone. It’s delicious.

Thanks. I did some mixing today with the VT flavors. Tomorrow I'll get to the FA flavors. The Honeycomb smells great. Unfortunately, I forgot to dilute the FA Honey when I made the Honey Maple Glazed Donut...I bet that's going to be strong. :eek:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. I did some mixing today with the VT flavors. Tomorrow I'll get to the FA flavors. The Honeycomb smells great. Unfortunately, I forgot to dilute the FA Honey when I made the Honey Maple Glazed Donut...I bet that's going to be strong. :eek:
I'd vape that outside, like a long way from civilization outside. Yes FA Honey is that nasty...:blech:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh dear.......

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is lucky! Unfortunately, I’m not sure it’s menopause....I have Hashimoto’s so I’m on hypothyroid meds.....and, of course, hot flashes are a side effect. I am in the age range so it’s probably partially that, too. Thanks for the link....I’ll check it out!
You poor bugger, autoimmune disease sucks. I have the opposite to you. I have graves disease but it's intermittent thank god. I have systemic sclerosis aka scleroderma and sjrogens syndrome. I was told by doctors to quit smoking for years. I finally found vaping! But, you gotta grin and bear it, because it is hard for healthy people to understand just how sadistically crap it feels when your body starts attacking itself. That is why I love hobbies, and making juice is awesome to keep your self sane and happy.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Talking of cat piss, wtf can I do with a 500 ml batch of tfa black honey I have been steeping for six weeks?
I read the reviews, people like this stuff.
I should have made a little ten ml bottle, but nooooo I go full throttle and mix big:cry::cry:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Talking of cat piss, wtf can I do with a 500 ml batch of tfa black honey I have been steeping for six weeks?
I read the reviews, people like this stuff.
I should have made a little ten ml bottle, but nooooo I go full throttle and mix big:cry::cry:
That’s a lot of cat piss.......:eek:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You poor bugger, autoimmune disease sucks. I have the opposite to you. I have graves disease but it's intermittent thank god. I have systemic sclerosis aka scleroderma and sjrogens syndrome. I was told by doctors to quit smoking for years. I finally found vaping! But, you gotta grin and bear it, because it is hard for healthy people to understand just how sadistically crap it feels when your body starts attacking itself. That is why I love hobbies, and making juice is awesome to keep your self sane and happy.
Yup.....all the fiddling keeps me sane! It does suck, but it could be worse, right? I’m alive and moving and I quit smoking. All good things.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I finally got some time to do some mixing.
July-28-Mix.jpg
Mixed up the following and then made goofy labels for everything except iVapes, which for some reason didn't print correctly so I drew the beaker from that persons logo and it ended up looking like a d*ck.

120ml of Teresa P's Buttermilk Pie Clone
30ml of HeadInClouds Tiramisu w/ Nonna
60ml of VAPEROXX's Cornbread Pudding
60ml of iVape DIY's Maple Butter Cream Cookie
60ml of DIY or Die Rhodonite (one shot)

and 30ml of a Vanilla Cream Soda I found somewhere a long time ago and never made. It smells pretty good. @VAPEROXX, does the popcorn smell chill out in this recipe and get more cornbread'ish or does it stay strong in the aroma department?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I finally got some time to do some mixing.
View attachment 116734
Mixed up the following and then made goofy labels for everything except iVapes, which for some reason didn't print correctly so I drew the beaker from that persons logo and it ended up looking like a d*ck.

120ml of Teresa P's Buttermilk Pie Clone
30ml of HeadInClouds Tiramisu w/ Nonna
60ml of VAPEROXX's Cornbread Pudding
60ml of iVape DIY's Maple Butter Cream Cookie
60ml of DIY or Die Rhodonite (one shot)

and 30ml of a Vanilla Cream Soda I found somewhere a long time ago and never made. It smells pretty good. @VAPEROXX, does the popcorn smell chill out in this recipe and get more cornbread'ish or does it stay strong in the aroma department?
Honestly, I don't know. I haven't ever smelled it that I can remember. But it vapes great with just a shake!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Honestly, I don't know. I haven't ever smelled it that I can remember. But it vapes great with just a shake!

Just got a new (to me) Modfather RTA from @Spyg0at over in the hardware subforum. Gonna throw a build in it, and I do believe I'll Christen it with some of your delicious Cornbead Puddin'.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Cornbread Puddin' wasn't at all what I was expecting. I was concerned about the amount of flavoring being overwhelming but read elsewhere here it was crazy good. It is in fact really, really good even as an S&V. This is going in the regular rotation.

Thanks for the interesting and wonderful recipe @VAPEROXX. Just curious, how did you come about making this? Im curious at how you landed on mixing a large amount of these particular ingredients together to create this. If you don't mind (pulls up chair).

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cornbread Puddin' wasn't at all what I was expecting. I was concerned about the amount of flavoring being overwhelming but read elsewhere here it was crazy good. It is in fact really, really good even as an S&V. This is going in the regular rotation.

Thanks for the interesting and wonderful recipe @VAPEROXX. Just curious, how did you come about making this? Im curious at how you landed on mixing a large amount of these particular ingredients together to create this. If you don't mind (pulls up chair).
All my mixes are that way. I had major sinus problems and surgeries, thus a diminished sense of taste and smell. So to get the desired effect of flavor, I mix big. Plus after tasting Country Clouds Cornbread Puddin, I just mixed until it tasted the same, but stronger. Most of my juices are 16% flavor and higher. Sometimes much higher.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Thank you by the way!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
All my mixes are that way. I had major sinus problems and surgeries, thus a diminished sense of taste and smell. So to get the desired effect of flavor, I mix big. Plus after tasting Country Clouds Cornbread Puddin, I just mixed until it tasted the same, but stronger. Most of my juices are 16% flavor and higher. Sometimes much higher.

Yes, I like my juices stronger than most do also. But at 33%, this tastes like most other juices at around 15%. I guess the flavors just aren't that strong. 33% works, and it works well. :cheers:

VU Sponsors