Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
looks great @CrazyChef v2.0 im glad it finally made it through the gauntlet of postal services :cheers: its one of the only top air designs i like as well @HvyMtl ...i dunno why its so good, but it just is. the 22mm sapor rta is also pretty great.

Yeah I don’t know what it is. One of those oddities. I liked it so much that I had one made into a squonkable a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Loving this setup ...
c7bbfd1a8f551a1a801639614498456e.jpg

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I don’t know what it is. One of those oddities. I liked it so much that I had one made into a squonkable a while back.

the 22mm sapor rta is a very similar/nice vape as well. its definitely an oddity. i often see people say they hate top airflow (no flavor etc), and until i started buying more stuff with top air i couldnt understand why they said that. so far the sapor (s) are the only top air atty that i like. i saw the dead rabbit and thought 'ooh boy its a beefier sapor'...nope, doesnt even come close imo (despite the similarities).

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the 22mm sapor rta is a very similar/nice vape as well. its definitely an oddity. i often see people say they hate top airflow (no flavor etc), and until i started buying more stuff with top air i couldnt understand why they said that. so far the sapor (s) are the only top air atty that i like. i saw the dead rabbit and thought 'ooh boy its a beefier sapor'...nope, doesnt even come close imo (despite the similarities).

Agree, bought a dead rabbit thinking the same. It isn’t.

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably the only top flow rda I’ve ever liked.

Have you tried the Dead Rabbit? I like that as well.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm late to the party and I obviously should have read the subsequent posts..

Sent from a galaxy phone, far, far away.

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
6774DD2F-6A0D-4B75-A5A3-3C179916F80B.jpeg My first mech. I was at a new local shop and just knew if I stepped in there I’d be walking out with something. I was between the ijoy capo squonk or the pulse kit. What made the decision for me was the pulse 24. I’ve heard pretty good things about it and knew if I ditched the mod I’d like the RDA at least. Currently rocking a Clapton build around .24 on a Samsung 25r. It’s a pretty different hit to be honest. I’ll be playing with it I’m sure. I do like the deck on the pulse 24 though

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 102220 My first mech. I was at a new local shop and just knew if I stepped in there I’d be walking out with something. I was between the ijoy capo squonk or the pulse kit. What made the decision for me was the pulse 24. I’ve heard pretty good things about it and knew if I ditched the mod I’d like the RDA at least. Currently rocking a Clapton build around .24 on a Samsung 25r. It’s a pretty different hit to be honest. I’ll be playing with it I’m sure. I do like the deck on the pulse 24 though
Welcome to the rabbit hole. Have fun

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 102220 My first mech. I was at a new local shop and just knew if I stepped in there I’d be walking out with something. I was between the ijoy capo squonk or the pulse kit. What made the decision for me was the pulse 24. I’ve heard pretty good things about it and knew if I ditched the mod I’d like the RDA at least. Currently rocking a Clapton build around .24 on a Samsung 25r. It’s a pretty different hit to be honest. I’ll be playing with it I’m sure. I do like the deck on the pulse 24 though
Go lower.. like .15 with a 20700 and then let me know what you think. I won't run my pulse any other way. 18650 won't even see this mod...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 102378
nice work :cheers: is it fully mechanical/stripped/converted or is the ncII still alive in there (5 clicks on/off, battery indicator etc)?
Pcb still fully working , yes on/ off / low voltage protection ect bottom board in P mode for single cell config.
Pretty nifty little mod ,
Looks to be the first NC v2 bf'd

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I only removed 1 wire from front battery contact, and 510 , so everything else works.
Build guide here ,
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/389698/

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pcb still fully working , yes on/ off / low voltage protection ect bottom board in P mode for single cell config.
Pretty nifty little mod ,
Looks to be the first NC v2 bf'd

I only removed 1 wire from front battery contact, and 510 , so everything else works.
i love it :cheers: beautiful work

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Youtube upload of it

Filmed on Mobile but bad sound and one handed , holding phone an mod , lol ,

bad sound one handed video still got the point across perfectly. thanks for taking a moment to shoot and upload that :cheers: you should consider making a tutorial for doing this mod. i imagine it would get a lot of attention.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bad sound one handed video still got the point across perfectly. thanks for taking a moment to shoot and upload that :cheers: you should consider making a tutorial for doing this mod. i imagine it would get a lot of attention.
Thanks I had just Done that ,
its just above click on link , uploaded to vaping underground ,

VU Sponsors