Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Used the orca for a couple days, now back to this. I keep the fruity flavors in this set up.
bc74d30c4d11edd0c7ebbb4975f444b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I agree. I need to get a couple more though lol. I really like the Vivarium, Africa Select, and for some reason, Ocean Rainbow :)
I have and love the Africa Select, black carbon is nice too, 2 gray rattles, a dark blossom,and a Royal- want the Bush Viper and the Ocean Rainbow, they are next on my list. Makes the Therion one of my faves, cheap enough to switch out new doors for a whole new look.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Used the orca for a couple days, now back to this. I keep the fruity flavors in this set up.
bc74d30c4d11edd0c7ebbb4975f444b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I love that setup! My Mölly looks so plain with the clear door... I have a stabwood I'll have to throw on it tonight but it isn't green... Time to shop for a new v1 door.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Refurbished Noisy Cricket...
My juice tester.

10 wrap Clapton - 1.1 ohm

a8ccd7a089aa754bc86d9038a1e0a682.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.
Nice! Great setup for that!

It's funny bc I don't make recipes and test them... I should, but I justix up 240 mls and vape through it. Not to sound cock, but I rarely mix anything that I'm unhappy with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Great setup for that!

It's funny bc I don't make recipes and test them... I should, but I justix up 240 mls and vape through it. Not to sound cock, but I rarely mix anything that I'm unhappy with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I do the same in 100ml batches now. I got my fill of 10 - 30ml testing when I first started DIY. If I do make something I hate I can stomach dumping $2 of juice.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I do the same in 100ml batches now. I got my fill of 10 - 30ml testing when I first started DIY. If I do make something I hate I can stomach dumping $2 of juice.
I'm similar now, too. I have all these 15ml bottles that I used to use just laying around now. I've been making 60ml test batches lately.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hahaha, I almost said "how to scare knowledgable vapers" clear wraps were a terrible idea, I only use these old LGs in this mod, though

My favorite white wraps, a 50 pack with only a few gone, melted in my car... :( Color me dumb twice
I did the same thing once and left a few on my dash lol. Just picked up some clear 21700 wraps, I like the way they look, just may have to look a little closer when checking the condition.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I did the same thing once and left a few on my dash lol. Just picked up some clear 21700 wraps, I like the way they look, just may have to look a little closer when checking the condition.

So far, the clear wraps in my experience are also thicker than colored ones, not good if your space is tight. Just a bad idea all around really, unless you have the extra room you want filled

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I have to admit, this Nunchaku is an impressive little mod.
It fits very comfortably in the hand and the stock tank is really impressive.
I have the 0.4 ohm coil in it and I'm vaping it at 37.5 watts. The flavor is off the chart, as good as any RDA I've tried.

51e31428acb90011b46d3ba02ebb858a.jpg

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have to admit, this Nunchaku is an impressive little mod.
It fits very comfortably in the hand and the stock tank is really impressive.
I have the 0.4 ohm coil in it and I'm vaping it at 37.5 watts. The flavor is off the chart, as good as any RDA I've tried.

51e31428acb90011b46d3ba02ebb858a.jpg

Yup. I have the purple one....has Teddy Bear Custard in it. One of my favorite tanks right now. Surprisingly good for stock coils. Speaking of, gotta go order some.....

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Lost Vape Furyan...
I'm amazed that more people aren't talking about this thing.
I have 9 mechanical Squonk mods now and this is my absolute favorite.

The fit and finish is superb and the bottle system is in my opinion one of the best out there. It's simple to remove and reinstall, it doesn't leak, and the softness of the bottle is spot on. It's not too stiff or too soft, it feels just right.
And the battery tray, all manufacturers with devices the have a screw in battery cap should take note. The battery cap screws in easily without having to fidget with it like so many others.
The finish on this thing puzzles me, it's Ultem and polished to a high gloss but unbelievably it's not a fingerprint magnet.

a423d1dac7f776217420e0b258f251af.jpg

7ed076da1fb0aa750f4693313aa109de.jpg

cf69090c2673d1200ea6842205d9c117.jpg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Billow V3 Plus and CoilArt DPRO 133
Honeycomb/caramel custard diy
15305382816911113968979.jpg

Tesla Yep Sub Two and OBS Engine
Raspberry/blueberry cream/custard diy
15305383545941224403882.jpg

Ready for a trip and moving in 100 degree weather, sxk billet box in the purse for added security

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love mine as well. Finally started carrying it out and you be surprised how many people notice the beauty
Lost Vape Furyan...

The fit and finish is superb and the bottle system is in my opinion one of the best out there. It's simple to remove and reinstall, it doesn't leak, and the softness of the bottle is spot on. It's not too stiff or too soft, it feels just right.
And the battery tray, all manufacturers with devices the have a screw in battery cap should take note. The battery cap screws in easily without having to fidget with it like so many others.
The finish on this thing puzzles me, it's Ultem and polished to a high gloss but unbelievably it's not a fingerprint magnet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Lost Vape Furyan...

It's the ONLY squonker I've found that I like. Well, that one and its brother... :D

FsnEDK8.jpg

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Lost Vape Furyan...

I love my Furyan too! I want to take it out, but I've been scared of losing or dropping it and have been leaving it at home lol

VU Sponsors