Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The more I look at it they probably are stickers.

555f7f4f42d8d147833729eb7d0d3811.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
If they are then you see what I mean. Getting them off would destroy them and that would be the only really right way to strip the shell. It's a nice yellow, it's just not a mod color to me personally. I still would have bought it at that price even if I couldn't get the gunmetal shell. For 5 bucks thanks to you :D

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a sucker for a sale! Plus I have 5 SC Aromamizer Plus RDTAs and the fact that this one holds a 30mm tank and comes with two 20700 batteries 20 bucks was a no brainier.

a5d8c09b03afadd943b58d33bb03fcc4.jpg

What batteries? You mean it comes with batteries too? :D I didn't even think of that. Ijoy does have their own rewraps. That's just icing on the cake.

I've always liked this mod among the Vaporesso devices and yeah that 50% off code was irresistible.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a cheapie charger just for the few larger bats I have. It's actually pretty sturdy. I like. Thank you Liion! Had trouble with ordering, and they got right on it. Got here really fast, too. @Jon@LiionWholesale you've got a really great crew. You treat us right, so thank you and stay safe. <3

View attachment 161005
Department of Transfer batteries? :huh::teehee:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
What batteries? You mean it comes with batteries too? :D I didn't even think of that. Ijoy does have their own rewraps. That's just icing on the cake.

I've always liked this mod among the Vaporesso devices and yeah that 50% off code was irresistible.
It comes with two iJoy 20700s

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I read most of that godawful thread until I just couldn't stand it any more.
I’m thinking it’s the thread that was brought out of necro status? I laughed my ass off at that thread.....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was supposed to get two mods. Oldies called Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout and whatever the single 18650 version is called. They wrote a note that I'd be refunded for the smaller one. They must have ran out. But anyways here's the Stout.
S5u9iSpr.jpg

It has a hinged battery door. I've never had a 26650 mod before. I guess I'll have to check on some batteries.
TlEApcQr.jpg

I got a blue Baby Beast in an Alien kit probably about 3 years. I've used the heck out of that thing. I got a spare one of those and an orange Cloud Beast.
EkPrBOAr.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was supposed to get two mods. Oldies called Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout and whatever the single 18650 version is called. They wrote a note that I'd be refunded for the smaller one. They must have ran out. But anyways here's the Stout.
S5u9iSpr.jpg

It has a hinged battery door. I've never had a 26650 mod before. I guess I'll have to check on some batteries.
TlEApcQr.jpg

I got a blue Baby Beast in an Alien kit probably about 3 years. I've used the heck out of that thing. I got a spare one of those and an orange Cloud Beast.
EkPrBOAr.jpg
The flask stout looks sweet! I always wanted on of those, but never ended up with one for whatever reason. I'm a big fan of 26650 mods in general.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The flask stout looks sweet! I always wanted on of those, but never ended up with one for whatever reason. I'm a big fan of 26650 mods in general.
I saw them at Wet Vapes (White only) for $20. Plus they had a 15% off code. Not sure if it still works, it was: SALE15

I ordered a Blue colored mini one or single 18650. That one had the flask shape but I guess they were out.

Wet Vapes has been awesome this year. I've just recently started shopping there but they've been around a long time I guess.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As I was looking at pics and videos of the Mutation X V4 I couldn't help getting the impression that this airflow was a classic case of both over AND empty thinking at the same time and at their worst. Novelty for novelty's sake. Even at 4 bucks I almost didn't order them. I could be totally wrong.

The Sapor on the other hand I liked, except for the DT situation, and the RTA is really good. $2:21 each. We'll see.
View attachment 160998
I've got the Mutation X v4 for $5 if you'd like another one. Copper and white. 6 of 'em.

Sent from a bar across town.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
S5u9iSpr.jpg

TlEApcQr.jpg

EkPrBOAr.jpg

I have the blue. It's a really nice color. No way can I do a Cloud Beast. However, I do have some brand new V12s I need to sell. I haven't posted them yet but stop by if interested. I'm keepin' my Babies though. My lungs can handle those.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Compliments of @Ms. Trixy ! Awesome seller, excellent merchandise, good communication, and extra fast shipping!
847d8dd0a2fe7fc8fa71d02dab7ac410.jpg
8a24b37d0134ab3373dbb8b7c2e8593c.jpg
9d0d0d555b6da8ff8de95d1d2bb6ed7c.jpg
d86123e10ac1f66002d604da5b7d2ea8.jpg
7f2706525f1b66a70b002cf4dc0c5ab8.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Wow! The golden VT Nano looks pretty good with the Fuchai RDA! I'll be down to 1 Fuchai after tonight.
Man, your hands are big. The Wraith is huge itself. It looks small in your hand. LOL
Thanks for the Kudos, Edwin. :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont have them yet but a new Paranormal 250c and a new Triad 250c plus the bush viper battery cover for one of my Therions will be coming within a few weeks...The paranormal will be getting some new stabwood panels when i get it...Just had to show everybody this...Stunning!!!
View attachment 161198
Those look awesome! Mine is just the plain ol chopped carbon.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got the Mutation X v4 for $5 if you'd like another one. Copper and white. 6 of 'em.

Sent from a bar across town.
Honestly, I'm not even sure what I think of these yet. :D Haven't had a chance to build em. I might be interested in the copper one eventually though.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It didn't take long for me to realize that I am nowhere near tough enough for customer/user support of ANY kind.Give me my Klonopin and a good stiff drink, and just let me shut myself up in this closet for a while....

Ahhh. See, that's where I step in. Customer service or anyone that gets on my shit list wishes they had a different job. Since I no longer sell Real Estate, I feel as though I'm yelling at a title company, or the sleezy or lazy Realtor on the other end of my transaction. But they get my wrath two-fold. Makes me feel alive again. And, I usually get what I want. :cool: Except if I communicate with anyone from a china vendor. They make you sell your children!!!

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. I am trying to email him now to see what happened. The biggest problem is I really like both DT's, but don't want to shell out the dough to keep them :facepalm:
Of he was a stand up guy he would let you keep them for his mistake but I'm sure you made out better cost wise. That's probably someone else's order unfortunately

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
15898909777322026754026.jpg
Of he was a stand up guy he would let you keep them for his mistake but I'm sure you made out better cost wise. That's probably someone else's order unfortunately
Yeah, I think so too. We'll see what he says, I don't expect him to let me keep them, but if he says I can, I sure won't refuse :D I'm starting to think I'll never get the Fawkes together and in use :( But check out that gold tip on this set up :inlove::drool:
15898909777322026754026.jpg

Attachments

• 158989133949951010998.jpg
    158989133949951010998.jpg
    818.7 KB · Views: 10

VU Sponsors