SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Single fused Clapton

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lol yeah maybe just start with a jumbo single. i'll probably use a 4mm staggered fused clapton ss316l wire. i'ts my favorite wire to use. or maybe go with the 6 wire vertebraid as it's the lowest resistance wire i have so really better suited for single coil applications

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
lol yeah maybe just start with a jumbo single. i'll probably use a 4mm staggered fused clapton ss316l wire. i'ts my favorite wire to use. or maybe go with the 6 wire vertebraid as it's the lowest resistance wire i have so really better suited for single coil applications
I think either way you will enjoy the RTA, I have a build that is .75 and it's flavor galore at 32w

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I think either way you will enjoy the RTA, I have a build that is .75 and it's flavor galore at 32w

nice! i'm aiming for something a little higher in watts though. maybe 50-60ish for single coil
then i plan to do a dual coil stacked and dual coil side by side. we'll see how it goes :)

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crown 3 now to see if it is as good as the og
afb761b367b420ac7595b0074baaba22.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My GX350 lasts for like 2-3 days at 85 watts. Battery life is just ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Damn I might have to invest in one in gold now. Have it like a computer table mod. Permanently stationed on my computer desk always ready to vape. What color was ur deuces? How's the TC on it?

@SirRichardRear oh almost forgot, do me a favor bro. Never really saw the gold pharaoh Rta clearly or in neutral lighting. In your reviews get some pictures for me bro. Nice detailed ones in neutral light so we can see how nice or crappy the gold is. Looking forward to your review brother.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My GX350 lasts for like 2-3 days at 85 watts. Battery life is just ridiculous.

This^ battery life is crazy good. Before no mod even a triple would last me all day but a quad almost lasts me all day. If I'm vaping a tamer build at like 70 watts it'll last over a day easily

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn I might have to invest in one in gold now. Have it like a computer table mod. Permanently stationed on my computer desk always ready to vape. What color was ur deuces? How's the TC on it?

@SirRichardRear oh almost forgot, do me a favor bro. Never really saw the gold pharaoh Rta clearly or in neutral lighting. In your reviews get some pictures for me bro. Nice detailed ones in neutral light so we can see how nice or crappy the gold is. Looking forward to your review brother.
Not gonna lie, it's not the greatest in TC but it's passable. Tbh, I only really use it at home or if I know I'm gonna be out for the whole damn day. Here's a pic.
add3112494dc5a764a64a22e00842ac3.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Will do! Review will take some time but I'll take some pics tonight of it for you and post them here :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Not gonna lie, it's not the greatest in TC but it's passable. Tbh, I only really use it at home or if I know I'm gonna be out for the whole damn day. Here's a pic.

It's sexy and a great power mod but I found the Tc to be ass. Not sure what version I'm running but I always check for updates before testing. Not sure if the gx has had an update though

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That's pretty nice. Yea I remember that BMi nova too. Good read. You were really impressed by the machining. Now I wanna see one in person. Heh

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I am interested to see how it holds up under heavy use though. Might be good to carry around for stealth vapes.
That's what I was thinking. Or for a quick trip to the store. The site owner said he took it jogging and was vaping while jogging on it and posted it to his instagram lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Is that gold on the G320 shinier than the GX350 (gold version)? And more matchy matchy with the bright gold on most attys?

Or does it just look better from your picture?
G320 is kinda shiny but not highly shiny like the snow wolf 200 plus. No clue on the gold gx350

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice. More gold pictures pls :) but so far seem like that's the dull gold that will match the smok alien gold and that shade
It's very close to matching the alien dull gold. It's not as shiny as the gold tfv8. I'll try and get some daylight pics tomorrow for you

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My Smoant arrived a day early, here is my Copper Battlestar I put a Rose gold Uwell on it what do you think, should I find a Brass tank ?
8c594b3e9329e9c4408ecab7554ffab3.jpg
b5cc18368ca1982b023f45b8d81fce97.jpg
adc28b87b6705e6a2a3de2feb17a5603.jpg
d19f2d87e96b7cf6543a6c765606cfce.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors