Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A guy that will do whatever to benefit himself?

Not someone to put any trust into.

Not necessarily most very successful guys have a big ego that ego can get offended easy the feeling of loyalty is everything to them . He is also a NY guy he is used too his whole life someone trying to fuck you over or get the upper hand or plain kick your ass if your trying to get the same thing . That's where the instant rage and fuck you insults come from its built in from a early age as a protective measure . Most know it's all bullshit but the Whitehouse is different then a street corner or a trading floor I'll give you that . He fucked up he exposed his panic button. Now it will be pushed repeatedly till he breaks or self destruction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the healthcare bill comes down to a vote by a guy with a active brain tumor.....can't make this shit up

I'd been waiting for these Senate votes, especially the one a few days ago. Nobody has really been talking about it much but everything you need to know about the Senate is in that vote. The same bill was voted on and passed under Obama when they knew it would be vetoed. When they got a President that would sign the bill, 6 Senators that had previously voted yes voted no including McStain voted against it. They have no excuses. Both votes are on record. Either they were lying pieces of shit when they voted the first time or they are lying pieces of shit now, or both. Of course, most of us knew McStain was a lying piece of shit. Hell, he gave his dying speech on the floor of the Senate a few days ago about "working together to get stuff done". Even on his death bed, the piece of shit is a lying fuck.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd been waiting for these Senate votes, especially the one a few days ago. Nobody has really been talking about it much but everything you need to know about the Senate is in that vote. The same bill was voted on and passed under Obama when they knew it would be vetoed. When they got a President that would sign the bill, 6 Senators that had previously voted yes voted no including McStain voted against it. They have no excuses. Both votes are on record. Either they were lying pieces of shit when they voted the first time or they are lying pieces of shit now, or both. Of course, most of us knew McStain was a lying piece of shit. Hell, he gave his dying speech on the floor of the Senate a few days ago about "working together to get stuff done". Even on his death bed, the piece of shit is a lying fuck.

I guess my real question is why ? Is it just Trump hate ? What's in it for mcstain? It sure as hell isnt because he cares for American people . He campaigned on repealing Obamacare then did the opposite. He should be on Obamacare but then he would probably still have the tumor in his head waiting for a bed at Tucson General . I heard they needed a proctologist to remove that fuckin tumor !

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess my real question is why ?

I dunno. I asked why too. But not of McStain. I asked Arizona. Why? Why the fuck do you keep electing that fuck?

I just assume it has something to do with the hot sun in Arizona and they don't wear hats. Their brains are cooked.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess my real question is why ? Is it just Trump hate ? What's in it for mcstain? It sure as hell isnt because he cares for American people . He campaigned on repealing Obamacare then did the opposite. He should be on Obamacare but then he would probably still have the tumor in his head waiting for a bed at Tucson General . I heard they needed a proctologist to remove that fuckin tumor !

McCain believes in governing in the proper way. He is not one that whines about the Obama democrats making the ACA behind closed doors in secret and then doing the same thing.
He is one of the few politicians out there who actually tries to do his job for the people not the party.
His vote was done for the right reasons.
Our govt will be less when he is gone.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
McCain believes in governing in the proper way. He is not one that whines about the Obama democrats making the ACA behind closed doors in secret and then doing the same thing.
He is one of the few politicians out there who actually tries to do his job for the people not the party.

McCain is a bitter Warmongering PROGRESSIVE...... He has held the country back for the last 20 years.. There's a reason the Dems and Rhinos like him so much........

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neocons are RINO's.

There are few real conservatives left.

Far more Republicans supported the Patriot act percentage of party wise than did Dems.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will never understand. Your party blinders are too strong.

but I will give it one last try.

Was breaking away from their legal government progressive or conservative?

If you cannot figure that out you are lost in your own quagmire.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will never understand. Your party blinders are too strong.

but I will give it one last try.

Was breaking away from their legal government progressive or conservative?

If you cannot figure that out you are lost in your own quagmire.

Word games? :rolleyes:

Revolutionary.

Breaking away from their government was revolutionary.

It wasn't called the Progressive War, for fuck sake. :crazy:

Redefining shit only works on libtards. Maybe that's why they like the word "progressive". Their history is progressively changed, their definitions progressively change. :wait:

If their intention was to be "progressive", as you claim, they would have killed the King and changed THAT government. But no, they just wanted to be free from the King and form ANOTHER government, not "progress" their current government. LOL.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20429800_714548648736494_291645978586956583_n.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Word games? :rolleyes:

Revolutionary.

Breaking away from their government was revolutionary.

It wasn't called the Progressive War, for fuck sake. :crazy:

Redefining shit only works on libtards. Maybe that's why they like the word "progressive". Their history is progressively changed, their definitions progressively change. :wait:
In a debate regarding politics when on starts using words like Libtards... they have lost.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a debate regarding politics when on starts using words like Libtards... they have lost.

Is that what your mom taught you? Do you not use words like Trumpsters?

Quit being such a fucking two faced fuck. Either debate or don't. There are no rules and calling foul every time you miss your shot just makes you a poor sport.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Huh? Are you crazy ? He is the problem in Washington and everyone like him he campaigned in Arizona to repeal Obamacare! Promised to defeat it when he had a chance he said no . He is a phony that cares about no one but himself and cronies. Now Obamacare will have to fail on its own as it was created too . Wasting money and helping no one . you find that good governing.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would offer that he bill S.720/HR1697 Israel Anti-Boycot Act to make it a felony for Americans to express negative opinions about Israel or support a Boycott or by extension to impose Sanctions against Israel tells you everything you need to know about the Senate & House while explaining the Obamacare Vote. Obamacare was never about the Public's health, It is about the government exerting control over Medical decisions & a person's sovereignty over their own right to health choice while redistributing wealth. It is just lke the Paris Climate accords. Look no further than the EU decision on Charlie Guard to understand that.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Those words mean nothing to these "honorable members of Congress". They openly pledge to Israel more loyalty that they afford their constituents.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno. I asked why too. But not of McStain. I asked Arizona. Why? Why the fuck do you keep electing that fuck?

I just assume it has something to do with the hot sun in Arizona and they don't wear hats. Their brains are cooked.
Tucson is like Austin in Texas...they aren't really Arizonans and Texans they are enclaves of coastal carpetbaggers and trustafarians creating expat communities among the peasants in places where their dollars go the farthest, They move to theses places and try and get the natives to wear shoes,cover their genitalia, and pray to the DNC....they are neo-colonialists.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God damn, I hope so. It's about time cancer gave something back after all the good lives it's taken over the years. Less government is a good start.

BTW, it was McStain that walked the dossier on Trump from Fusion GPS to the FBI. The dossier that Russia paid for on Trump that was given to McStain and the Hitlery campaign.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ion-gps-trump-dossier-creator-worked-russian-
Mc Cian is an evil vile pile of crap..the entire human race is better off without him.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And upon that found those progressives became the default cobservative...

It's a concept called evolution... and it is repetitive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Yep the Whiskey rebellion....

and those who were conservative several decades ago are now something else.
And so is the Labor party aka Democrats.
Neither side is what they claim to be.

Evolution does not stop.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. Can't imagine that this would have happened if the Wicked Witch had won.
Word is more to come in time, but cannot be sure it is only rumor. He is supposedly sympathetic to cause but Trump has bigger fish to fry right now.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, he did lose all his bids for President. That's an accomplishment I can thank him for. :D
He didn't loose..... he was defeated by freedom and peace living americans. He lost because he is a Progressive.

Two bit of history...the Establishment want to be forgotten...... Dems are the party of discrimination. GOP party of progressivism.

Do the libtards ever have an original thought?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that what your mom taught you? Do you not use words like Trumpsters?

Quit being such a fucking two faced fuck. Either debate or don't. There are no rules and calling foul every time you miss your shot just makes you a poor sport.
Can't get anything right can you? It is Trumpeteers :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brilliant....I'm thinking that while the DNC builds their platform on mythical Russian conspiracies, and calling everyone right of Bernie a Nazi, the mid-terms are not looking bright for them, but hey...I hope they keep doing the SOS ...just louder and more demented....actually this should make the RNC equally nervous.
Poll: Kid Rock Takes Massive Lead over Michigan Democrat Debbie Stabenow, GOP Primary Rivals
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ead-michigan-dem-stabenow-gop-primary-rivals/

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You'd be surprised. Arizona has changed a lot over the years, it used to be a solid republican state. Many were farmers and ranchers, 'rednecks' etc with foundations of family and church. More of a traditional southern state. Now it's going more and more libtard, the disease of Californians flooding in trying to escape their 3rd world liberal cesspool and dragging their b.s. with them. An influx of hispanics, many illegals so guess whose side they're on. Lots of farmers are being pushed out via things like water rights and other crap.

I'm only going by what friends tell me who live there, as I understand it's changed quite a bit from when I lived there 20-25yrs ago. I went to high school there, aside from the typical jocks many were cowboys. They wore their riding boots and stetson's, drove their classic pickups to school, we had frequent rodeos. The consumer math teacher/wrestling coach was a rodeo clown. The guys took off their hat when entering a room, said yes sir and yes ma'am. They were all in church on sunday. I worked for several local farms and feedstores, one of the biggest local farms in the area closed its doors due to imposing regulations of water and land rights. Another big farm met the same fate. Housing developments exploded, ruining the countryside with huge expensive homes that weren't even sold and just sat empty for years. Local places like the red rocks that were once accessible to people for hiking and enjoyment were roped off and shut down access to people.

As to the illegals, my first job there outside of working on farms and feed stores was construction. Out of 30-40 guys in roofing, I was one of 2 white guys and one of only 3 that spoke english. The rest were hispanic, most illegal. I personally saw guys come in who pointed to job applications when they couldn't speak english and when asked for their papers and they shrugged we watched them leave the construction plant, walk across the street to the newspaper printer and come back in less than an hour. No shit, the ink was still wet.

I lived in a rural area and neighbors consisted of one older couple who had their horses there and helped run a trail ride outfit. Another older couple had acreage so they had place to park their semi and trailers. The next house away was an old leather faced cowboy who had cutting horses and herd dogs. We got a new neighbor on the other side of us who built a multimillion dollar pueblo 'style' home and he was the spitting image of Richard Simmons. He sat there in his short shorts on a lounge chair with an umbrella sipping his iced tea admiring the sweaty shirtless construction crew while they built his house. Needless to say things were changing.

Arizona was one of the last states to raise its legal drinking age from 19 to 21. Now they have two cities which have upped the min age for tobacco (and vaping) to 21. In many towns that used to be small/conservative the old families that have been there generations are fed up and moving out as the ghetto from metro areas like Phoenix find it too expensive to live so they move and spread out to the once rural towns. The crime problems went from 'old Jenkins is drunk again and causing a scene' and cow tipping to drugs, graffiti, vandalism. In the areas I was in it used to be a place kids were safe to take off on their bike, horse or go hiking, go for miles and be gone for hours. Now when a fellow classmate of mine goes to pick her daughter up from school she takes her 9mm with her and sleeps with a riot shotgun by the bed.

It's not about disparaging any particular group of people other than noting the drastic changes that came about. For anyone who saw the movie 'son in law' there was a drastic difference between Pauly Shore and the local people in the town. Imagine towns like that being overrun with busloads of 'crawls'. The ironic part is the people leave places like liberal California because they're sick and tired of the overregulation and b.s. Then they show up to new places like AZ and what do they do? They butt their nose in with places like town hall, city council, they start HOA's with ridiculous rules and weasel their way into things like planning and zoning so they can bitch about the farmers who were there to begin with - and start imposing livestock restrictions, contesting water rights and so on. All their bullshit follows them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors