Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big turn around from your previous statements of "I'm not Christian so I don't hate anyone "
Again you prove your no free thinker . You don't even stand by your "thoughts" . Shut up you Dick !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shut up? Cannot tolerate opposing viewpoints?

Or did you realize that you need to upscale your religion game a bit?
To be a Christian means to life you life like Christ would.
Did he hate anyone? Did he want anyone harmed? Did he turn them away because they were different?

Burnie

VU Donator
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No other being should be harmed unless they are actively trying to harm another.
Help those in need and never take from another.
We should be good stewards of this planet so it can continue to provide for us.
Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
:idea:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shut up? Cannot tolerate opposing viewpoints?

Or did you realize that you need to upscale your religion game a bit?
To be a Christian means to life you life like Christ would.
Did he hate anyone? Did he want anyone harmed? Did he turn them away because they were different?

Ha ha I'm talking about how fuckin phony you are . You make statements mocking Religion and people who follow . You call Christian s phony who hate people because they don't worship Jesus like them . You claim to be religious is to be stupid and not think for yourself. And your answer ?
You want to teach me about being Christian and Christ like !!!!
Thank you for being you and proving my point so perfectly! Really good job

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big turn around from your previous statements of "I'm not Christian so I don't hate anyone "
Again you prove your no free thinker . You don't even stand by your "thoughts" . Shut up you Dick !

Arthur,Arthur,Arthur......surely you know better than to cast pearls before swine........let those who have eyes see and ears hear....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arthur,Arthur,Arthur......surely you know better than to cast pearls before swine........let those who have eyes see and ears hear.

I'm amazed at it pulse ! I guess I should not be .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

why are you amazed....I find it all too common. stupefyingly, inanely common....that's why ignore the twat...it's like listening to a commercial on the radio...white noise.....a waste of time.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No, you should not. Bobbi is a barrel of contradictions. The following is just his latest contradictions.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
Do this last item and all will work out.

As you say, bobbi is phony. He constantly says stupid shit and then does the opposite.

Fortunately, I enjoy doing to Bobbi as Bobbi does unto others.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
continue to call yourselves christians and spread hate and fear if you want.
You won't burn in hell for all eternity anyway :)
Just live more of a hell till it all ends for ya.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, you should not. Bobbi is a barrel of contradictions. The following is just his latest contradictions.

As you say, bobbi is phony. He constantly says stupid shit and then does the opposite.
I wouldn't even mind it, if he did it with some sort of flair or imagination or uniquness, but no, he is just such a tepid scraggly little weed of a soul he can't even muster a smidgen of originality or creativity..being stupid is one thing,but being stupid and boring is just to much to have to put up with...I mean, you can put up with having sex with a stupid person,but if they are stupid and lousy in bed....what's the point.....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You have no idea what conversation your even in do you ? You just throw random shit out there !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have no idea what conversation your even in do you ? You just throw random shit out there !

epic-parenting-fail-baby-poop.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps immigration rules proposal.
What it means.
We need to protect low paying US jobs by keeping the unskilled out. But we need the skilled immigrants to take the higher paying skilled jobs....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is gonna take on China on trade?

I thought his family was already doing that.
Shoes, Real estate and His nominee Sauramon selling his company to China...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps immigration rules proposal.
What it means.
We need to protect low paying US jobs by keeping the unskilled out. But we need the skilled immigrants to take the higher paying skilled jobs....

Way more unskilled then skilled

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Way more unskilled then skilled

Sarcasm my friend sarcasm.

We have enough cheap laborers now we will import more skilled workers to work higher paying jobs cheaper.

Look at how many migrant workers visas trump approved this year....

He is not for the US worker, heck he does not have a clue how the lives of the majority of US citizens are.

But he can stick a cap on his head and rant rhetoric and people suck it up.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sarcasm my friend sarcasm.

We have enough cheap laborers now we will import more skilled workers to work higher paying jobs cheaper.

Look at how many migrant workers visas trump approved this year....

He is not for the US worker, heck he does not have a clue how the lives of the majority of US citizens are.

But he can stick a cap on his head and rant rhetoric and people suck it up.

I think he does ,he has been to the rust belt he knows the answer is jobs , manufacturing . this is why he has cut regulations to make this easier to happen .even Chinese companies are investing in America opening factories in Wisconsin. Stock market is thru the roof . Making America great again !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, but... Equity markets were in serious bubble territory a year ago (look at fundamentals like P/E ratios!) and now they're in epic bubble territory. This will not end well; it never does. Now guess who the media will blame when it inevitably bursts?
Ohh it will be Obama's fault.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he does ,he has been to the rust belt he knows the answer is jobs , manufacturing . this is why he has cut regulations to make this easier to happen .even Chinese companies are investing in America opening factories in Wisconsin. Stock market is thru the roof . Making America great again !

Ready for another burst bubble. We never learn.
Short sight and greed rule.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, but... Equity markets were in serious bubble territory a year ago (look at fundamentals like P/E ratios!) and now they're in epic bubble territory. This will not end well; it never does. Now guess who the media will blame when it inevitably bursts?
They never fixed the problems that caused 2008 crash. They Just doubled the national debt trying to seed the economy and bail out the corrupt banks that caused it in the first place while stealing all they could carry away. The upcoming correction will be a bloodbath & global in nature. Obamacare was designed to accelerate the process and bankrupt vital safeguards. It was all designed that way to usher in the need for a global government under the UN.

Half think Trump won just so he could be blamed. Fed has raised interest rates & falsified the numbers to ensure it will still happen on schedule despite Trump's policy changes. It will be UGLY.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer