Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'd be surprised. Arizona has changed a lot over the years, it used to be a solid republican state. Many were farmers and ranchers, 'rednecks' etc with foundations of family and church. More of a traditional southern state. Now it's going more and more libtard, the disease of Californians flooding in trying to escape their 3rd world liberal cesspool and dragging their b.s. with them. An influx of hispanics, many illegals so guess whose side they're on. Lots of farmers are being pushed out via things like water rights and other crap.

I'm only going by what friends tell me who live there, as I understand it's changed quite a bit from when I lived there 20-25yrs ago. I went to high school there, aside from the typical jocks many were cowboys. They wore their riding boots and stetson's, drove their classic pickups to school, we had frequent rodeos. The consumer math teacher/wrestling coach was a rodeo clown. The guys took off their hat when entering a room, said yes sir and yes ma'am. They were all in church on sunday. I worked for several local farms and feedstores, one of the biggest local farms in the area closed its doors due to imposing regulations of water and land rights. Another big farm met the same fate. Housing developments exploded, ruining the countryside with huge expensive homes that weren't even sold and just sat empty for years. Local places like the red rocks that were once accessible to people for hiking and enjoyment were roped off and shut down access to people.

As to the illegals, my first job there outside of working on farms and feed stores was construction. Out of 30-40 guys in roofing, I was one of 2 white guys and one of only 3 that spoke english. The rest were hispanic, most illegal. I personally saw guys come in who pointed to job applications when they couldn't speak english and when asked for their papers and they shrugged we watched them leave the construction plant, walk across the street to the newspaper printer and come back in less than an hour. No shit, the ink was still wet.

I lived in a rural area and neighbors consisted of one older couple who had their horses there and helped run a trail ride outfit. Another older couple had acreage so they had place to park their semi and trailers. The next house away was an old leather faced cowboy who had cutting horses and herd dogs. We got a new neighbor on the other side of us who built a multimillion dollar pueblo 'style' home and he was the spitting image of Richard Simmons. He sat there in his short shorts on a lounge chair with an umbrella sipping his iced tea admiring the sweaty shirtless construction crew while they built his house. Needless to say things were changing.

Arizona was one of the last states to raise its legal drinking age from 19 to 21. Now they have two cities which have upped the min age for tobacco (and vaping) to 21. In many towns that used to be small/conservative the old families that have been there generations are fed up and moving out as the ghetto from metro areas like Phoenix find it too expensive to live so they move and spread out to the once rural towns. The crime problems went from 'old Jenkins is drunk again and causing a scene' and cow tipping to drugs, graffiti, vandalism. In the areas I was in it used to be a place kids were safe to take off on their bike, horse or go hiking, go for miles and be gone for hours. Now when a fellow classmate of mine goes to pick her daughter up from school she takes her 9mm with her and sleeps with a riot shotgun by the bed.

It's not about disparaging any particular group of people other than noting the drastic changes that came about. For anyone who saw the movie 'son in law' there was a drastic difference between Pauly Shore and the local people in the town. Imagine towns like that being overrun with busloads of 'crawls'. The ironic part is the people leave places like liberal California because they're sick and tired of the overregulation and b.s. Then they show up to new places like AZ and what do they do? They butt their nose in with places like town hall, city council, they start HOA's with ridiculous rules and weasel their way into things like planning and zoning so they can bitch about the farmers who were there to begin with - and start imposing livestock restrictions, contesting water rights and so on. All their bullshit follows them.

I get all that. I understand allot has changed in the last 20-25 years, but McStain has been a Senator for 30 years. That hasn't changed. :p

I can't figure out why they voted for him then or now. :D

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get all that. I understand allot has changed in the last 20-25 years, but McStain has been a Senator for 30 years. That hasn't changed.

I can't figure out why they voted for him then or now. :D
McStain has his POW card....... it's kept him employed or elected for over 40 years.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RogerR20170730_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0x8ybc1buqcz.png
[/QUOTE]
This seems like a massive scandal....maybe the worst scandal in a century if not more...I can't believe our media is so stupid they are going to try and blackout this story from the public..all they will accommplish is to make themselves and the DNC seem even more evil, untrustworthy and sinister as if Hillbillary's body count and sex trafficking isn't enough.... in the age of the internet trying to sweep stuff like this under the rug is impossible....I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hilary arranged for Debbie to have a lethal shaving accident one morning soon....or
termites eat her entire house and it falls on top of her one morning
or she goes to the gym and suffers a lethal yoga class...democrats seem to have alot of trouble with exercise equipment..like Harry Ried and John Ashe..hell if your a democrat you should have double the price of membership fees to cover the price of carting your dead body to the mourge
or
her car falls on top of her while she is rebuilding the transmisson
or
she decapitates herself while sharpening her newly purchased chainsaw...
or
she gets shot in the back during an armed robbery in which nothing is stolen from her.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a debate regarding politics when on starts using words like Libtards... they have lost.
They didn't Progress. The CREATED from scratch a new country. ....

And to be perfectly honest. .. progressivism is just one of many concepts the Libtards have Stolen from the rest of us.....see... the left or Dems or progressives or statists. whatever you want to call them. Don't create anything.... no they prefer to take the ideas of other and fiddle with them till they fail... so since they did steal the idea from the other guy they don't get blamed themselves.....

And you can't call the libtards liberal. ...... as they are against anything liberating.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep the Whiskey rebellion....

and those who were conservative several decades ago are now something else.
And so is the Labor party aka Democrats.
Neither side is what they claim to be.

Evolution does not stop.
But in this case if you read closer you find ONLY the names of the teams have change... different uniforms same teams and policies.

There's a lot more revisionism envolved than evolution.....
Dems still have thier slaves.... just with looser chains and more diversity these days.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But in this case if you read closer you find ONLY the names of the teams have change... different uniforms same teams and policies.

Dems still have thier slaves.... just with looser chains and more diversity these days.

Naah both parties have lots of corporate shills in them.
The Republicans are mostly Neocons and Tea Party types now.
Dems are unrealistic idealists in the humanities blended with being corporate shills.
Both partys route tax dollars to businesses.

Slaves? Lincoln only freed the slaves in the southern states, not in the northern states. Just a political ploy nothing else.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy that was a brief career...

Perhaps something turned up in his being investigated for a security clearance?

Sauramon is gone :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh crom had to get his anti religion shot in !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crom doesn't know shit about religon..his only knwoledge and experince extends solely to cults whose members roll on the floor and froth at the mouth.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

no kidding the DNC's and Johnson's Great Society(a dead horse we still are beating) absolutely destroyed the Black community,ended their upward mobility and pushed them back on the same old Democrat Plantation, that along with the Democrats immigration flood act of 1965 it insured that upward mobility for Black and for that matter White working class Americans would be near impossible..........

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
crom doesn't know shit about religon..his only knwoledge and experince extends solely to cults whose members roll on the floor and froth at the mouth.
Shows that you don't know me at all.
You just think you know it all.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What ? So people believing in a common set of values is offensive to you and deserves to be mocked ?

Those who need to be led and are not capable of real independent thought have my scorn.

Some independent thought for ya.
For his Day Jesus was a Radical Liberal and the conservative church leaders had Rome crucify him for it.
So radically liberal he even hung out with Gentiles and tainted ladies, and even said that they too could go to heaven....

A common set of values?
Hardly, they may claim to believe in the same things but live very different lives most well outside of those 'common' values.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy that was a brief career...

Perhaps something turned up in his being investigated for a security clearance?

Sauramon is gone :)
He was brought in for one reason and one reason only.......... Dramatic Affect...... Get rid if some baggage. . Head hunter. Stirs the pot.... New COS rides in... Clears the decks......

THE WORLD IS SAVED.......

Well at least till the BOSS wakes up with an ichy twitter finger.

Couldn't scrip this shit better....... every political thriller novel in history.. played out in real life. Over just the last 2 years....

Can't wait for the next 8.........

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those who need to be led and are not capable of real independent thought have my scorn.

Some independent thought for ya.
For his Day Jesus was a Radical Liberal and the conservative church leaders had Rome crucify him for it.
So radically liberal he even hung out with Gentiles and tainted ladies, and even said that they too could go to heaven....

A common set of values?
Hardly, they may claim to believe in the same things but live very different lives most well outside of those 'common' values.

Ok so soldiers have your scorn ,people who obey laws have your scorn , Jesus Apostles would have your scorn mother Teresa has your scorn ?
So what if Jesus was a radical of his day ? He questioned the powers of the time he never preached violence or hate Just thought .
Again you show your feelings of superiority by judging the many by the few .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so soldiers have your scorn ,people who obey laws have your scorn , Jesus Apostles would have your scorn mother Teresa has your scorn ?
So what if Jesus was a radical of his day ? He questioned the powers of the time he never preached violence or hate Just thought .

The few were once the few but now are the many...

Mother Teresa is a REAL Christian that lady has my respect for her actions.
Jesus was a great humanitarian if nothing else and his disciples promoted it after his death. No problems with them.
My problem is those who claim to be Christians and call for killing of others and the 'God bless my bomb' types.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's completely different then what you implied by your statements. You said you scorn those that don't lead or as you say think for themselves. You said it's wrong to have a common belief? Now your backing it down to just radicals? Or phony people? But you first judged all on these few . You have exposed your a prejudice person .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's completely different then what you implied by your statements. You said you scorn those that don't lead or as you say think for themselves. You said it's wrong to have a common belief? Now your backing it down to just radicals? Or phony people? But you first judged all on these few . You have exposed your a prejudice person .

I am very prejudiced against stupid people.
also against evil people that Use a religion as a cover.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very prejudiced against stupid people.
also against evil people that Use a religion as a cover.

Your prejudice period . You claim to be a free thinker but you are a follower of stereotypes you do not judge individuals you judge groups . You are a pure phony you talk out of both sides of your face . You claim to be caring ,yet you scorn and condemn those who choose to follow religion as stupid . You are what you claim to hate . You judge people by what god they worship and how . Your not progressive your a bigoted vile human who wears a mask of caring and doing the right by all .
God have mercy on your twisted soul Cromwell!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"You judge people by what god they worship"

Nope not a christian so I judge all religions equally.
Muslims kill, christians kill, jews kill. And all are convinced that their way is the one correct way and that god wants their particular religion to be the dominant one.
Perhaps the Dali Lhama's bunch is ok?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"You judge people by what god they worship"

Nope not a christian so I judge all religions equally.
Muslims kill, christians kill, jews kill. And all are convinced that their way is the one correct way and that god wants their particular religion to be the dominant one.
Perhaps the Dali Lhama's bunch is ok?

No you don't . You judged all that follow religion stupid and deserve scorn because they can't think for themselves! At least own your bullshit ! Or was it just your attempt at being funny or clever ? Was it you trying to be so enlightened you see the foolish who worship God to be just that fools? You and only you are the free thinker and know the true God? The true meaning of all ? Enlighten us Cromwell!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enlightenment is too scary for most to accept.

There is no deity.

This life is all there is. There is no afterlife.

No other being should be harmed unless they are actively trying to harm another.

Help those in need and never take from another.

We should be good stewards of this planet so it can continue to provide for us.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
Do this last item and all will work out.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0495.JPG

"Some people are so heavenly minded, that they're no earthly good."
- Jerry Clower

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might add that the few true Christians are fine people who love and help their neighbors and hate no one.
And they follow the items I listed except for the deity and afterlife things.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enlightenment is too scary for most to accept.

There is no deity.

This life is all there is. There is no afterlife.

No other being should be harmed unless they are actively trying to harm another.

Help those in need and never take from another.

We should be good stewards of this planet so it can continue to provide for us.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
Do this last item and all will work out.

You stupid fuck can't you think for yourself? Gotta follow other people's words ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might add that the few true Christians are fine people who love and help their neighbors and hate no one.
And they follow the items I listed except for the deity and afterlife things.

Big turn around from your previous statements of "I'm not Christian so I don't hate anyone "
Again you prove your no free thinker . You don't even stand by your "thoughts" . Shut up you Dick !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors