Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So he has sold out to china because his daughter s shoe line which she had before he was elected is made in China . This is selling out our country by Trump to you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah as he said. .... the fact that they have to have thier products made in China in order to turn a profit. ...
Is why he Wants MAGA. It why he ran...

You make stuff where the factories are. ..... over the last 60 years the US government has relocated most to asia. ..... as atonement for past wars.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most are interchangable...

Difference is Most anti Obama types didn't hate him... most even liked him. . And respected him..... They just didn't agree with him......

Only the left HATES....... and right law to atone via suppression.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I tend to reserve my hate for those who directly screw over me.

Politicians? Do not like any of them, but hate any of them? Naah.

I differ to agree on the Obama haters. I know what I heard from them at the corner grocery. Many claimed that he was the Anti Christ.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gm_c170802.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fake news.

And just bring back the Cold War. It is what both Putin and Trump want to make America/Russia great again. They are both singing the same song.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to reserve my hate for those who directly screw over me.

Politicians? Do not like any of them, but hate any of them? Naah.

I differ to agree on the Obama haters. I know what I heard from them at the corner grocery. Many claimed that he was the Anti Christ.

Then him being the Anti-Christ would PROVE my point.... One can't be the Anti-Christ and be Hated.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No the anti Christ would fool people to love him ,and follow him .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Like Rump?

LOL

If someone cannot fool people into following, loving, etc them then they are not a politician.
That skill is a base factor in politics.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are many such incorrect assumptions re religion that bigots thrive on. They have been fighting over such for about 1000 years in the ME.
For those of us who do not believe in any deity or afterlife it would be pretty much a non issue if the religious zealots did not feel compelled to convert everyone to their way of thinking.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All fake news about Trump but not about Hillary.

Not defending Hillary, she sucks but so does Trump.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those of us who do not believe in any deity or afterlife it would be pretty much a non issue if the religious zealots did not feel compelled to convert everyone to their way of thinking.
What ? But you lectured us on being a proper Christian? So now your an atheist?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What ? But you lectured us on being a proper Christian? So now your an atheist?

Atheism is a religion it seems so no I am not an atheist. Just a non believer.
The religious atheists feel that they must make everyone not believe.

I was raised in church and apparently know more about what Christ taught than what many christians do (note small c). Christ did not teach fear, hatred, biggotry or politics.

Real Christians are good people but few in number.

I support anyone's belief in a deity as long as they support mine to not believe in one.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Atheism is a religion it seems so no I am not an atheist. Just a non believer.
The religious atheists feel that they must make everyone not believe.

I was raised in church and apparently know more about what Christ taught than what many christians do (note small c). Christ did not teach fear, hatred, biggotry or politics.

Real Christians are good people but few in number.

I support anyone's belief in a deity as long as they support mine to not believe in one.

So do you believe there is an intelligence behind life ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So do you believe there is an intelligence behind life ?

As in an overall intelligence in the universe?
Nope.
imho
This life is all we have.
And religions tend to belittle it by promising rewards in a non existant after life if we obey them now in this life. The only guraanteed life that we have.

ON intelligent life...
I think it is arrogant to the point of stupidity to think that humans are either the supreme or only form of intelligent life in the universe.
Perhaps I should say self aware since calling the human species intelligent is pushing it a bit.
If we were intelligent we would not spend most of our resources/energy killing or threatening to kill each other.
But would be working thew be good stewards of this planet and to make things better for all of the species, not just the ones that look, talk or believe as you do.

Nuke em all and let God sort em out mentality....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As in an overall intelligence in the universe?
Nope.
imho
This life is all we have.
And religions tend to belittle it by promising rewards in a non existant after life if we obey them now in this life. The only guraanteed life that we have.

ON intelligent life...
I think it is arrogant to the point of stupidity to think that humans are either the supreme or only form of intelligent life in the universe.
Perhaps I should say self aware since calling the human species intelligent is pushing it a bit.
If we were intelligent we would not spend most of our resources/energy killing or threatening to kill each other.
But would be working thew be good stewards of this planet and to make things better for all of the species, not just the ones that look, talk or believe as you do.

Nuke em all and let God sort em out mentality....
So how do you explain a seed becoming a flower ? How does it know how to grow or what flower it will be ? You don't think that there is an intelligence behind that ? What is the voice in your head that makes decisions and have feelings of love or hate ? Why is it you don't need to consciously think about beating your heart or breathing ? No intelligence? Just dumb luck ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So how do you explain a seed becoming a flower ? How does it know how to grow or what flower it will be ? You don't think that there is an intelligence behind that ? What is the voice in your head that makes decisions and have feelings of love or hate ? Why is it you don't need to consciously think about beating your heart or breathing ? No intelligence? Just dumb luck ?

it is all explained in DNA and such.

Considering how humans have turned out I would think that if we were created in this form that it was an alien college biology student's project. And they got a failing grade :)

But as I said believe however you want. Just do not get too upset if I disagree with you.
Get irate about it and I tend to poke with a stick a bit.
:)
Just can't help myself, after all I am in a human shell.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is all explained in DNA and such.

Considering how humans have turned out I would think that if we were created in this form that it was an alien college biology student's project. And they got a failing grade :)

But as I said believe however you want. Just do not get too upset if I disagree with you.
Get irate about it and I tend to poke with a stick a bit.
:)
Just can't help myself, after all I am in a human shell.

I'm not upset nor am I trying to convince you of anything I'm trying to understand your statement that there is no intelligence behind life . DNA is a prime example a intelligent plan for the creation of the human body . Everything comes from something . Humans are no different . If you believe that we come from aliens then you believe . Doesn't matter what you call it . You believe it exists you believe there is a greater power a creator? Or are you saying that life came from nothing the universe came from nothing and will all go to nothing ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not upset nor am I trying to convince you of anything I'm trying to understand your statement that there is no intelligence behind life . DNA is a prime example a intelligent plan for the creation of the human body . Everything comes from something . Humans are no different . If you believe that we come from aliens then you believe . Doesn't matter what you call it . You believe it exists you believe there is a greater power a creator? Or are you saying that life came from nothing the universe came from nothing and will all go to nothing ?

So in billions of years life could not change from a one celled organism to what we see today?
And could not a one celled organism just come into being because of chemical processes and such?

I really do not know, but we are a chemical computer programmed by our DNA as are most all life forms on earth.
And if God created us in his image he either has a bad sense of humor or is not perfect.
Just my opinion though based on what I have learned about humans.
No way to study God just what humans write about him/her/it.
And on true thing is that paper does not care what you write on it.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What made the chemical process and such ? This conversation has nothing to do with religion. It's about your statement that there is no original "creator" ? I'm trying to understand your statement .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think Cromwell will answer he is stumped now . Or he will answer something completely different then the topic .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does everything have to have a creative intelligence behind it?

Ever hear of the Big bang theory? Not the TV show. Pretty much everything will happen eventually that can happen. And humans have no clue about what can happen on it's own due to random patterns in the universe.

Just becuase we cannot understand how it happened does not mean it did not happen without divine intelligence behind it.

We no longer believe that evil spirits make us ill do we?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...ratory-sparking-debate-about-playing-god.html

Dr Craig Venter, a multi-millionaire pioneer in genetics, and his team have managed to make a completely new "synthetic" life form from a mix of chemicals.

They manufactured a new chromosome from artificial DNA in a test tube, then transferred it into an empty cell and watched it multiply – the very definition of being alive.

The man-made single cell "creature", which is a modified version of one of the simplest bacteria on earth....

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup comes from somewhere or something. Or do you believe in magic maybe ?

Nope, but they did in the times written about in the bible.

Staffs to snakes and I believe it was in Corinthians about people flying about. Water from a stone, etc.

300 years ago people would view our normal tech of today as magic and burn someone at the stake.
just 100 years ago most would not believe it.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you do believe in a universal intelligence? Still not talking about Religion. Simple yes or no ......you can do it Cromwell .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recognize that there are events and such that I cannot understand or explain but accept that they are beyond my or even all humans understanding.
Does not frighten me nor do I need to attribute it do a deity or magic.

And eclipse coming up this month and we no longer need to sacrifice virgins to make the sun come back :)
Darned good thing, virgins are darned hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors