Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DGoscYmXoAEyHUp.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep and the most mainstream of all is?

FOX NEWS CHANNEL DOMINATES CABLE NEWS VIEWERSHIP FOR 11th CONSECUTIVE YEAR for 2011.

For 2016...
2016 will be remembered as the year Donald Trump won the White House by taking control of the television news cycle. One year after the reality TV star’s antics and debate performances nearly catapulted Fox News Channel to the top spot among basic cable networks, finishing within 300,000 viewers of ESPN, this year Fox News leapfrogged the sports network by more than half a million primetime viewers, averaging nearly 2.5 million to ESPN’s 1.9 million.

Fox News Channel Crowned 2016's Most Watched Basic Cable Network

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So cut with the lies, FOX is the most mainstream network.

But then loyal Fox news viewers do not let things like Truths get in the way of their beliefs now do they?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So cut with the lies, FOX is the most mainstream network.

But then loyal Fox news viewers do not let things like Truths get in the way of their beliefs now do they?
It's all MSM....... but then MSM technically refers to major papers and NEWS network that existed prior to creation of FNC....... they were created as Conter too MSM.
If you can't beat em... devour them from within... kinda thing..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep and the most mainstream of all is?

FOX NEWS CHANNEL DOMINATES CABLE NEWS VIEWERSHIP FOR 11th CONSECUTIVE YEAR for 2011.

For 2016...
2016 will be remembered as the year Donald Trump won the White House by taking control of the television news cycle. One year after the reality TV star’s antics and debate performances nearly catapulted Fox News Channel to the top spot among basic cable networks, finishing within 300,000 viewers of ESPN, this year Fox News leapfrogged the sports network by more than half a million primetime viewers, averaging nearly 2.5 million to ESPN’s 1.9 million.

Fox News Channel Crowned 2016's Most Watched Basic Cable Network

Building another strawman.

What does FOX have to do with CNN's fucktardery?

Besides, your premise is false. Combined(CNN, NBC, NYT, ETC), the liberal press has a much larger presence and market share as MSM. Fox is a lone conservative channel. This is bore out time and time again by the "reporters", "analysts", so called "experts" and others that CNN continually put on air as "panelists" that all work for other liberal MSM outlets(Their credentials are in the small print after their name on the screen). The vast majority of CNN's stories are "according to" other liberal MSM outlets. "According to the NYT's, Trump ate two scoops of icecream."

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Building another strawman.

What does FOX have to do with CNN's fucktardery?

Besides, your premise is false. Combined(CNN, NBC, NYT, ETC), the liberal press has a much larger presence and market share as MSM. Fox is a lone conservative channel. This is bore out time and time again by the "reporters", "analysts", so called "experts" and others that CNN continually put on air as "panelists" that all work for other liberal MSM outlets(Their credentials are in the small print after their name on the screen). The vast majority of CNN's stories are "according to" other liberal MSM outlets. "According to the NYT's, Trump ate two scoops of icecream."

It is the myth of the evil MSM that I am showing the truth about.

Rationalize your faith.

Believe nothing that blasphemes your political faith.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much are US taxpayers paying Trump thru his golf course for his vacation?

I can imagine the uproar from the right had Obama done something like this.

Not defending Obama he was worthless as well as Trump is.
Just pointing out hypocrisy.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither party actually believes in democracy.
Heck our current president lost the majority vote.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Meh. Neither do I.

Thankfully, we don't have a fucking democracy.

And it appears you didn't actually read the article, though you commented, because the author points that out.

"See, Americans are fussy about that whole democracy thing – again, I know we're a republic as opposed to a People's Republic, but you know what I mean."

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh. Neither do I.

Thankfully, we don't have a fucking democracy.

And it appears you didn't actually read the article, though you commented, because the author points that out.
Nope did not read the article just the headline posted on here.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. You're just blowing more smoke up your own ass. :)
So the article agreed with me and I am just blowing smoke? What does that say about the article?
You seemed to agree with it. But you disagree with my part that agrees with it?

I am not convinced that you are a rational humanoid.

lmao.gif

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the article agreed with me and I am just blowing smoke? What does that say about the article?
You seemed to agree with it. But you disagree with my part that agrees with it?

I am not convinced that you are a rational humanoid.

View attachment 88894

LOL.

Still haven't read the article, have you? :facepalm:

Commenting on an article that you have not read is blowing smoke up your own ass. In other words, you're telling yourself what you want to hear.;)

You certainly have not said anything that has anything to do with the context of the article.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The ease with which you moonbats were hypnotized by the she-scum
combined with the fact that you haven't stopped complaining, (in spite of a great job done)
leads me to believe many of the "majority" are simply too stupid to be allowed to vote.

That's why we have the Electoral College, to keep America's future from being driven by a buncha hysterical communists.
Welfare queens should not have the right to vote.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's truly shocking that someone with such a grasp on 'reality' and who is above all others in terms of knowledge and truth like our friend crommie hasn't sacked up and run for potus yet. lmfao. Has the audacity to complain about fox viewers - newsflash crommie, those of us who watch fox aren't at all surprised by the distortion of a 3d earth printed on 2d paper. There's this sweet new invention, they call it a fucking globe. hahaha. Sorry to burst your bubble, I know you thought you were really onto something there.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, would you stay in a residence in WDC for the 2 weeks in August without A/C? I sure wouldn't!
The WH does not have AC?

Trump promised that if elected he would not play much golf or take vacations like Obama....
But the worst part is his shameless routing of tax dollars to his own businesses.

Spent time in DC and you would have to pay me high 6 figures to live there. Not to work and live there, just to live there.
Place sucks as do most large metro areas.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The WH does not have AC?

Trump promised that if elected he would not play much golf or take vacations like Obama....
But the worst part is his shameless routing of tax dollars to his own businesses.

Spent time in DC and you would have to pay me high 6 figures to live there. Not to work and live there, just to live there.
Place sucks as do most large metro areas.
Apparently they ruined the AC ripping out all the listening devices (or installing them - not sure which).

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently they ruined the AC ripping out all the listening devices (or installing them - not sure which).
GOOD ONE!

I figured they just had them all velcroed in by now.

No need for bugs just activate remote listening in their cell phones.
Everyone carries their own bug now :)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if FBI put them in to investigate Obama abuses during the 2yr renovation or if it just an excuse to install them now that Priebus is out.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much are US taxpayers paying Trump thru his golf course for his vacation?
BLAAAAHHH BLAHH BLAHHH bla bla bla....
Just pointing out hypocrisy.

I'm gonna guess it's about .00000000016 % of the amount he has saved us by killing most of Bambam's legacy. :)
You always seem to leave those lil truths out during your... spews. If yer lookin for hipocrisy, ya might wanna start there. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ease with which you moonbats were hypnotized by the she-scum
combined with the fact that you haven't stopped complaining, (in spite of a great job done)
leads me to believe many of the "majority" are simply too stupid to be allowed to vote.

That's why we have the Electoral College, to keep America's future from being driven by a buncha hysterical communists.
Welfare queens should not have the right to vote.
you know when your not being a wise ass...you actually make alot of sense.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The nearly 30 year old HVAC system that was barely functional is being replaced as part of renovations that were approved by the previous administration. This is why Trump has gone elsewhere for a while, but of course the Trump-hating media is reluctant to point that out.
Oh come off it....Hitler also moved out of his residency because of HVAC problems ....coincidence?...I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors