Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, a complete ban on semi-auto guns would ban every handgun with a detachable magazine. It would leave only revolvers and derringer-like pistols.

Nope, most hunting rifles are manually operated bolt-actions.

Well they could try to force that. However, there would probably be some Unintended Consequences.

Nope, any violation of "Shall Not Be Infringed" sucks.

Look, I'm not trying to argue with ya. I can see we're on the same side here. I'm just trying to make sure you use the correct premises when you argue with those 'tards. :)

Those "tards" think people are walking into schools with guns that John Rambo was using in the First Blood Series but that is not what's happening here.

Here is a link to every school shooting from Columbine in 1999 to Jan. 2015 and it seems like the shooters are/will use any and all weapons they can get their hands on.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0057.htm

I seriously doubt banning the AR-15 is going to stop this problem.

if they ban the AR-15:

The next school shooter will use a gun and they'll want to ban it.
Then the next school shooter after that....

You get the picture.

What needs to happen is:
1) the local , state, and federal authorities need to WORK TOGETHER to find and STOP these people before they act.

The Sheriff, police, and FBI agents, etc.. had every every reason to believe that this guy was an immediate threat.
The only thing more they could have on the guy would be if he called the FBI himself and said "Hi this is Nick Cruz and Tomorrow i'm going to shoot the school up"

I saw media interviewing kids from the school who were basically saying if there were a "most likely to come back and shoot up the school" award in the yearbook that this kid would have won it hands down.

2) They need to do better at diagnosing and MOST IMPORTANTLY not misdiagnosing ADHD and Bi-Polar Disorder.

Does anyone here have any idea how a person misdiagnosed with bi polar disorder feels when being forced to take mind altering drugs that are linked to suicidal and homicidal thoughts even in LEGITIMATE Bi-Polar patients?

Have you ever seen how a kid who doesn't have ADHD but takes his buddy who has ADHD's dose of daily speed?

It looks and feels like they are on a mix between c*caine and m*th

It's not like HIV or Hepatitis.
You can't take a Bi-Polar or ADD/ADHD blood test that comes back "positive" or "negative"

Doctors make an "educated" guess whether or not kids may or may not have a particular mental disorder.
What percentage do the guess correctly?
We will never know the answer to that one even though I think it is the most important question in this school shooting debate.

Some kids are hyper by personality.
Kids who have very high IQ's and are potential geniuses show the exact same signs as a kid with ADHD.

We have to start being parents again instead of being lazy and throwing pills at the problem.

There were no Bi-Polar SSRI's or ADHD drugs in the 1950 when there was more guns per capita but no school shootings.

So what changed?
Not Gun ownership.
More people had guns then.

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look ..me and you are just the run of the mill assholes...we don't pretend to be nice people,we don't pretend to try and save the world ..hell we may not even pretend to be moral or ethical....me and you are just your run of the mill onery old fucks....but our appetites are plebian...we get a full stomach a beautiful woman to love us have a few kids and our biggest hope is to be surrounded by beauty....But there are sick fucks in the world and they aren't all dumb kids...some sick fucks are born into wealth and power... like say the Kennedy family or the Royal family of Britian or the Rothschild family whether from inbreeding or just mental abberations they assume that they are entitiled to rule,they feel it is in the interest of the entire world they rule...look at almost any culture in history whether it was an aristoracy of the land or a priest class, there has always been an elite class who propped up the idea that the masses were unfit to rule themselves...The miracle of America was it was the first nation since the Roman republic to think the citizens were entitled to rule..the reason that europe demonized Napolean was that he was spreading the Republic, and the titled aristocracy and the Catholic Church saw there power being snatched out of their hands...Now you can accept the idea of their are born people who are fucked in the head...why is it such a stretch for you to think that alot of those people who are fucked in the head are rich and powerfull...psycopaths in general are not dumb people,alot of them are near genius level individuals look at Soros the guy is a psycopath he has caused untold human suffering for the sake of the dollar...he didn't lose a minutes sleep over it....Oliver Cromwell went into a village and mudered every man woman and child in the village...he said.."kill the childeren..nits breed lice"..a Catholic bishop trying to root out Cather heretics in a town in France,the Catholic people of the town refused to inform on who was or was not a Cather... when asked by his generals how the army was to tell Catholic from Cather the Bishop said..."kill them all God will know his own"...The Monarchies of Europe, the Catholic Church, The Medici..the great Trading houses of the Dutch east Indies ,the British east Indies.....they all we know through historical records manipulated events and political direction for the sole purpose of profit and power...If we know through historical records that palace intrigue and cloak and dagger power struggles to control a nation have gone on since the days of the Ceasers...why on earth would we assume they still don't go on...treasons,assassinations,blackmail,corruption.....as I say you and I are just normal run of the mill assholes with peblian tastes, and we would bribe or bend the law if it profited us, if we were faced with losing our little wealth we would bribe an offical...maybe we would draw the line at harming the innocent....but there are tons of people whose tastes are not as plebian as ours, whose appetites are huge, and whose whole reality would come crashing down if they were to lose their wealth and power, and they would and have killed to maintain it ...and these people are smart enough to know you can't kill what you can't see..they maintan their power and control be being invisible, they don't fight on a battlefield ...they send assassins.

for fucksakes the Mafia lived by the code of Omerta of silence....the Mafia did not exist in America until the 1960's even though it had been in America for over a century..Back in Sicily the Mafia operated in secercy for centuries,and centuries,but the threat of retribution and the code of Omerta kept the Mafia safe, they have never been rooted out of the US or Sicily mussolini came close but we got to mussolini before he got to the Mafia.If you can accept the idea of the Mafia why is Zionist Bankers in Berlin such a stretch...We know FDR knew the people of the US did not want to be involved in WWII and we know FDR knew for a fact that a japanese fleet was going to attack Pearl Harbor,and we know that the fleet was called into port for the sole purpose of being annihilated so the blood bath would propell the American people into begging for demand the same war that 2 weeks before Pearl Harbor they did not want.

I find it wierd that you @Time can be totally convinced there is an Israeli conspiracy to expand their borders and collude in secret with our goverment in some zionist manifest destiny in the ME,,,but then on the other hand find conspiracies on our own soil unthinkable.
"it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but I will disagree with "sick fucks" and say we need to call it what it is..... there IS evil in this world.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I also noticed something that pissed me off.
I live in Central Florida so I saw CNN pull the narrative of the 12 year old innocent Trayvon and the Big Evil White - Hispanic (whatever in the fuck that means) man in the mugshot when they showed those two pictures together 24 hours a day 7 days a week but down here in Florida we actually saw the truth play out.

So when I saw this school shooting and saw CNN wanted to have a town-hall meeting.
By the way where was the fucking town-hall meeting talking about immigration after the Boston bombing?
That one didn't fit the narrative at all.
CNN was shitting their pants trying to spin that.

Anyway school shooting town hall it was the Sheriff (who's fault it should be for the school shooting. it IS HIS JOB to make sure your kids make it home safe from school) not only didn't claim an ounce of responsibility also went out of his way to attack Dana Loesch when she asked a very important question to the topic.

Here's how it went down in my mind:

The Sheriff sat there at CNN's town mob scene and acted like he didn't do anything wrong.
He told the NRA woman "There has to be a crime before we can act"

BULLSHIT!!!

See there is this little thing in Florida called the Baker Act.
It allows law enforcement or hospital staff to put a THREE DAY INVOLUNTARY HOLD on you if they "think" you "may" pose a threat to yourself or others.

In other words they can baker act first then figure out/make up a reason second.
it happens constantly down here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Mental_Health_Act

They (The Authorities) could have baker acted him at any one of these dozens of instances then he would have had a psychiatric record excluding him from gun ownership.

But according to Broward county's douchebag liberal Sheriff "You can't act until they start shooting"

Of course Jack Tapper and CNN let that slide.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of locking up people on suspicions, or having them "evaluated". In this case it was fairly obvious. But slippery slopes are ill advised. For hell sake, libtards claim Trump is mentally unfit. I can see them accusing all those on the right of all kinds of stuff. Anybody can make an accusation whether it's warranted or not. The Republitards are beginning to worry me with this "mental health" stuff. Somebody takes a disliking to you so they make up or misrepresent something and you find yourself in front of a psych that got their schooling in a liberal college. I took psychology in college. You don't want those people deciding if you are capable of owning a gun. Just sayin'.

My thought's on the problem are partly retrospect.

For one, if the armed officer had done his job.................................

My other thought is that kids are not afraid of any consequences. I'd make them afraid. I'd go back to public execution. The painful type. Firing squad or hanging for visual effect. It won't stop them all, nothing will, but it would put fear in many of them.

But, that's just me.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like they won't stage 3 more incidents before then

BrancA20180223_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like they won't stage 3 more incidents before then

BrancA20180223_low.jpg
well what can they run on....what's their platform...we want to drive wages down through illegal alien flood,,we hate white people..we want a globalist new world order ....we will raise your taxes...we wreaked the health care system..we rigged the nomination and used the FBI to try and rig the election,and then after losing the election they tried and overthrow the election with a phony Tom Clancy novel that unraveled and proved to be nothing.......all they got is trump is a nazi ...a russian spy...pussy grabber...insane....yep...dragging dead kids through the streets is their best hope at this point.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you going to believe -- your eyes or an economic theory? Foreign workers DID take Chicago jobs from Americans
FRI, FEB 23th
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that hundreds of Black Americans at Chicago's Cloverhill Bakery are employed today because the federal government drove illegal aliens from the jobs.

But wait, that story can't be true because that would be evidence that foreign workers take jobs from Americans. And most of the journalists, think tankers and professors with economics degrees that are quoted in the media say immigrants don't take jobs from -- or lower the wages of -- Americans.

Most speak and write with the absolute certainty of the Washington Post's Heather Long this week when she ridiculed Sen. Tom Cotton for suggesting that lowering immigration levels would help American workers. She wrote:

"Typically, people who favor restricting immigration look to the past and present, arguing that immigrants have taken the jobs of low-skill Americans or depressed their wages. There is almost no evidence to support such a claim."
Almost no evidence. Since Long is a Rhodes Scholar with an economics degree from Oxford, she must be right; all those Americans who are working at the Chicago bakery can't possibly be more real that whatever economic theory Long and her ilk cling to.

Yet, under Pres. Bush, Pres. Obama and Pres. Trump, when ICE has put the squeeze on companies employing illegal aliens, American workers line up to take the suddenly open jobs. This looks like flesh and blood "evidence" to me that those foreign workers have in fact been "taking jobs" from American workers.

Here's what the Sun-Times reported this week:

A major bakery on the Northwest Side once known for making Little Debbie snack cakes was sold earlier this month after an immigration audit cost the company about a third of its workers.

About 800 employees of the main Cloverhill Bakery on the Northwest Side and the company's bakeries in Cicero and Romeoville lost their jobs when the audit found many were hired after presenting fake or stolen IDs.
For years, the company had used a temp hiring agency which provided many illegal workers from Mexico.

During the Obama Administration, ICE audited the company, leading the Trump Administration last year to send letters to about 800 employees telling them they lacked the right to work in the U.S.

Those Hispanic employees didn't return to work, leaving the bakery desperate to fill their jobs.

So the company turned to another placement agency, Metro Staff Inc., and it provided Cloverhill with workers screened through the government's "E-Verification" program.

Most of those new employees are African American.
Some community organizers have tried to turn this story into one in which ICE is pitting African-Americans against Hispanics. But the issue has been one of illegal foreign workers vs. legal American workers. Race and ethnicity should have nothing to do with this, although one suspects that the employers were engaged in the common preference of employers across America for foreign-born workers of any race over recruiting and hiring Black American workers.

The Sun-Times reports that Black American workers are the ones who called a government hotline to instigate the audit that led to the foreign workers leaving their jobs. Black American workers had complained that it was difficult working at the bakery when even their supervisors were not conversant in English.

The Chicago bakery example is just one of many that shows that workplace immigration enforcement and lower immigration levels would be a huge benefit to Black Americans, the segment of the population with the lowest workforce participation rate.

Outlaw businesses across America that have been discriminating against Americans of all races would probably have to pay higher wages once they no longer had such a huge supply of foreign workers.

According to a former consultant to the bakery, MSI paid the black workers $14 an hour, versus the $10 an hour the Mexican workers were making through Labor Network.
I believe the most important task for the more than 8 million members of the NumbersUSA network in the next few weeks is to pound home the message to Members of Congress that the top goal of any immigration legislation must be the reduction in the number of foreign workers being added to the labor force each year.

There are huge communities of Americans across the country who are not participating in and benefiting from the wage-earning economy. The Chicago bakery story shows us how quickly American lives can be turned around when the number of foreign workers competing for jobs is reduced.

Let's not let go of the fact that EVIDENCE is on our side of the debate.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you going to believe -- your eyes or an economic theory? Foreign workers DID take Chicago jobs from Americans
FRI, FEB 23th
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that hundreds of Black Americans at Chicago's Cloverhill Bakery are employed today because the federal government drove illegal aliens from the jobs.

But wait, that story can't be true because that would be evidence that foreign workers take jobs from Americans. And most of the journalists, think tankers and professors with economics degrees that are quoted in the media say immigrants don't take jobs from -- or lower the wages of -- Americans.

Most speak and write with the absolute certainty of the Washington Post's Heather Long this week when she ridiculed Sen. Tom Cotton for suggesting that lowering immigration levels would help American workers. She wrote:

"Typically, people who favor restricting immigration look to the past and present, arguing that immigrants have taken the jobs of low-skill Americans or depressed their wages. There is almost no evidence to support such a claim."
Almost no evidence. Since Long is a Rhodes Scholar with an economics degree from Oxford, she must be right; all those Americans who are working at the Chicago bakery can't possibly be more real that whatever economic theory Long and her ilk cling to.

Yet, under Pres. Bush, Pres. Obama and Pres. Trump, when ICE has put the squeeze on companies employing illegal aliens, American workers line up to take the suddenly open jobs. This looks like flesh and blood "evidence" to me that those foreign workers have in fact been "taking jobs" from American workers.

Here's what the Sun-Times reported this week:

A major bakery on the Northwest Side once known for making Little Debbie snack cakes was sold earlier this month after an immigration audit cost the company about a third of its workers.

About 800 employees of the main Cloverhill Bakery on the Northwest Side and the company's bakeries in Cicero and Romeoville lost their jobs when the audit found many were hired after presenting fake or stolen IDs.
For years, the company had used a temp hiring agency which provided many illegal workers from Mexico.

During the Obama Administration, ICE audited the company, leading the Trump Administration last year to send letters to about 800 employees telling them they lacked the right to work in the U.S.

Those Hispanic employees didn't return to work, leaving the bakery desperate to fill their jobs.

So the company turned to another placement agency, Metro Staff Inc., and it provided Cloverhill with workers screened through the government's "E-Verification" program.

Most of those new employees are African American.
Some community organizers have tried to turn this story into one in which ICE is pitting African-Americans against Hispanics. But the issue has been one of illegal foreign workers vs. legal American workers. Race and ethnicity should have nothing to do with this, although one suspects that the employers were engaged in the common preference of employers across America for foreign-born workers of any race over recruiting and hiring Black American workers.

The Sun-Times reports that Black American workers are the ones who called a government hotline to instigate the audit that led to the foreign workers leaving their jobs. Black American workers had complained that it was difficult working at the bakery when even their supervisors were not conversant in English.

The Chicago bakery example is just one of many that shows that workplace immigration enforcement and lower immigration levels would be a huge benefit to Black Americans, the segment of the population with the lowest workforce participation rate.

Outlaw businesses across America that have been discriminating against Americans of all races would probably have to pay higher wages once they no longer had such a huge supply of foreign workers.

According to a former consultant to the bakery, MSI paid the black workers $14 an hour, versus the $10 an hour the Mexican workers were making through Labor Network.
I believe the most important task for the more than 8 million members of the NumbersUSA network in the next few weeks is to pound home the message to Members of Congress that the top goal of any immigration legislation must be the reduction in the number of foreign workers being added to the labor force each year.

There are huge communities of Americans across the country who are not participating in and benefiting from the wage-earning economy. The Chicago bakery story shows us how quickly American lives can be turned around when the number of foreign workers competing for jobs is reduced.

Let's not let go of the fact that EVIDENCE is on our side of the debate.
It is also evidence that one of the main ancillary goals of Obamacare was to facilitate a national trend of using temporary worker agencies to avoid the cost of employer mandated benefits to permanent employees specifically to drive the illegal immigrant replacement workforce trend in inner cities especially allowing the Temporary Worker Agencies to control and centralize huge voting blocks of illegal aliens, provide them with voter ids if necessary, transportation to polling places, and ability to control the votes cast by threatening the employees into participating in voter fraud by fraudulently casting ballots at multiple polling places in order to control election outcomes.

How convoluted and wasteful the scheme is would keep most Americans from suspecting the practice existed (as a manual backup where paper ballots were used) when it was just easier & more efficient to electronically tamper with the voting machines or using polling officials at the polling places to tamper with the ballots themselves (practices which are simultaneously also employed in addition to Obama's new man in the middle Homeland Security Election Integrity office used in 2016 to be the final line in the fraud scheme that luckily failed because white hats protected the spreadsheet cells they had to manipulate at the State level to avoid detection).

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well how the hell do you expect them to rig the next election on a shoestring. phony dossiers and russian hookers don't exactlly grow on trees.
It appears the only avenue that will be left in 2018 midterms is deploying ANTIFA on the streets in widespread voter suppression schemes through violence and attempting to claim a denial of minority voter rights by unfair voter laws requiring voter ID and resorting to Court challenges in all states with sympathetic dirty Judges claiming that the huge shift in voter demographics as a result of an honest election can naturally only be the result of (ironically) Voter Fraud demanding invalidation of the election, suspension of democracy, occupation by UN and the burning of the Constitution itself.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As the Dems self destruct, the censorship of conservative voices over Parkland shooting has come down like an anvil across YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Go Fund Me, PayPal and other venues. Conservatives investigating possible crisis actors, collusion of student victims with CNN, possible past corruption of FBI or local officials, or the shooters history are being banned from these platforms in droves as the the contrived official narrative crumbles before them pointing to yet another conspiracy that caused the deaths of the 17 children in an American school that joins an ever growing list of similar such events.

Liable Laws are being reintroduced to curb the MSM abuses and Antitrust legislation & class action lawsuits as well as an Internet Bill of Rights effort is under way to curb censorship.

The control mechanisms the Dems use to exert their power and control over broad swaths of the population are under serious threat because they stupidly doubled down on their use rather than hold them in reserved leading into the midterms. As it crumbles, serious displays violence & unrest is expected to break out in Sanctuary Cities forcing the Federal government to intercede.

This is why Trump is taking about pulling Ice from California. What do you think the odds are the Dems are stupid enough to take the bait, fall for it and pull the trigger on the demonstrations and violent riots as DACA fails? It will get ugly and Dems will play it for all it is worth try to parlay this into a 2018 midterm victory. Enter Feds via martial law, National Guard, & sweeping arrests, mass deportations, and the concerted main thrust draining of the swamp.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice find. Huge in fact! Especially loved #36.

36. I will give testimony, provide names, outline dates, and give all prior records to any lawyer for use in a wrongful death lawsuit – so long as their intent would be to financially ruin the entire system and personally bankrupt the participants.

What do you think the odds of seeing a report in the next week of someone washing up on a beach after a "midnite swim" with two bullet wounds to the back of his/her skull? Might as well paint a target on your back.

Think I would have worded it as if all this information has been entrusted to several anonymous individuals with instructions that if anything happened to me this information will be sent to every law enforcement agency, a list of right wing news outlets & bloggers and the POTUS himself.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shooters who heard voices:

Florida HS Shooter heard voices:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-sc...-classrooms-execute-victims/story?id=53112929

Nashville Church Shooter heard voices:
http://wreg.com/2017/10/23/detective-accused-nashville-church-shooter-heard-voices/

Ft. Lauderdale Shooter heard voices:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-complained-hearing-voices-officials-n704081

Navy Shooter heard voices:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/17/navy-yard-shooting-aaron-alexis/2825749/

FSU Shooter heard voices:
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...Voices-Coming-Through-the-Wall-283440121.html

Colorado Walmart Shooter heard voices:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/0...d-lsd-trip-decades-ago-stepsister-claims.html

Dallas Shooter heard voices:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dallas-police-ambush-had-history-violence-n374921

SPU Shooter heard voices:
http://wwlp.com/2016/11/01/accused-spu-shooter-claims-he-heard-voices/

Deer Creek School Shooter heard voices:
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/deer-creek-shooting-suspect-says-he-heard-voices

YWAM Shooter heard voices:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/10/shooter.youth/

EX-POLICE OFFICER ARRESTED OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE WITH ARSENAL OF WEAPONS, WHO SAYS HE WANTED TO SPEAK TO ADM. RODGERS & GEN. MATTIS SAYS HE HAS CHIP IN HIS HEAD FROM PARTICIPATING IN C_A [MKUL] :
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...ar-white-house-with-arsenal-weapons-cops.html

Obviously a common denominator - How was it accomplished?

THERAPY PREPARATION BY CIA - PRESCRIPTION DRUGS - CELL PHONE TRANSMISSIONS PROVIDE PROGRAMMING METHOD & TRIGGER = MK ULTRA IN ACTION

Assassins on Demand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors