Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DWlUl8wXUAAov9-.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what are we looking at here Pat...what does this prove
It proves nothing more or less than the person who created it seems to be under the impression that the girl who president Trump visited in the hospital (Maddie) who is not supposed to be related to Hogg, bears a striking resemblance to a picture of David Hogg's sister (Loren) who was tagged in a pic from Hogg's social media account & caught the ball and he seems to be suggesting that there is a definite possibility that there was indeed an attempt to deceive the American people via fraud (by casting David's sister into the role as an injured Maddie faking her injuries as part of the deception) that may have occurred in Parkland (as we have seen in many of these type of events).

Without more substantiation however I think it proves nothing and someone was pretty irresponsible to jump the gun posting it to Hogg's Twitter account in reply to a tweet of his considering the rabid left's current stance. They should have waited until they could prove it definitively to thoroughly discredit Hogg completely & expose Parkland as a fraud as something like this could really backfire bigly if he is wrong.

Probably why he used the one without the names attached.

f245efeda47a6fb31505ec37b5f684ecd67409f30b62ef8d8154eff806d398cc.jpg

As such I don't think I would share this too widely beyond this limited exposure forum at this point.

She really does bare a striking resemblance though. What do you think, same girl?

3ac125325a1221a67de5acc83f0398ca3ae4bbc5727a52dce82dc92069941c93.jpeg
e7cdb7151f45e792e1f6a38b5d0e03fedad707dbde9c97f89883cd6e5c9a0277.jpg

Mom also does PP ads too

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Youtube has completely terminated Bombard's Body Language entire account over a video of her analyzing Parkland Shooting victims right after the incident I had watched where she said they were not crisis actors but emotionally immature & in shock but in her review of David Hogg she considered him a sociopath who was the kind of personality to be a great journalist or capable of being the shooter then getting in front of the camera & reporting on it without skipping a beat as he has no emotion at all but only mimics them.

Sounds like they had to shut her up before she had a chance to look at David Hoggs' follow-on & upcoming appearances and do more analysis.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard the dad worked at the airport but the Chans found another connection.

eec94acb9527c6f87c0a830d46f7b253cfdef7f8ecfcdbca97872d6f5e0c5fdb.png

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2018-2-27_7-23-45.png

Interesting misspelling in Hogg's tweet here with "politons", Seems Hogg left out 3 letters c, i, a and added an o. He also left out a y in "the'll".

c.i.a., yo

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very interesting, just like Sandy Hook

304348746df547fe5a996af1a9098c6de76315a6b8efc4d5646068b9627bc342.png

Forget something? The Las Vegas Metro Police Department's violent crime stats report OMITS the 58 concertgoers who were killed in Mandalay Bay massacre
  • Las Vegas Metro Police Dept omitted the 58 deaths of concertgoers of the Route 91 massacre in their annual violent crime report
  • On Oct 1, Stephen Paddock killed 58 men and women attending the festival
  • The reason for the omission has been blamed on federal reporting guidelines
  • Metro spokesman Larry Hadfield said: 'Federally, you don't have to report because it's a mass casualty event'
  • Patrick Baldwin, Metro’s director of crime analysis, said the deaths were reported to the FBI, but locally the omission still stands
  • Baldwin said the reason it stands is because 'it didn't help us look at homicide trends for the rest of the valley'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lent-crime-stats-omit-58-killed-shooting.html

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...great minds...
my thought reaction to your earlier post about a heavy bag being carried to a SWAT truck
was that the bag might contain the 2nd shooter.
Makes more sense that it contains the 2nd (and/or 3rd) shooter's body armor, ETC.
If no armored deputies entered the school
AND that teacher as well as student(s) reported seeing a shooter in body armor
it follows that such shooter(s) were real, weren't cops and points to false flag/conspiracy.

When I noticed that the original reports that Cruz was armed with a HANDgun had
morphed into his being armed with an AR-15 my
immediate conclusion was false flag and my thoughts were that that this incident
would be one of the largest assaults on the assault rifle debate.
Consider the demographics/voting record of Broward County.
In map of South Florida the blue of Broward/Miami-Dade Counties
images
the blue stands out like a sore thumb.
Not even Miami's large Republican Cuban-American bloc was able to win it for Trump
and Broward County is a bastion of liberal New York transplants.
Weston, Florida where Debbie Wasserman Schultz (originally from NYC, NY) lives is only 23 miles
as the crow flies from PARKLAND, Fla.
Locally enacted legislation banning/controlling assault weapons would serve as precedent/ example
for the rest of Florida. (note that Orlando, site of the Pulse (gay) night club shooting is also blue...also note that
Wilton Manors in Broward County was determined by a 2010 census the “Second gayest City” in the United States. With a large percentage of the population identifying as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender..note also that according to Pew Research
though only 5% of voters in the 2012 general election identified as LGB, according to national exit polls – they have long been a deeply Democratic constituency and today are overwhelmingly negative in their assessments of Donald Trump and Christian/conservative politics.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As should the age to vote or get a drivers license.....

Question should be... At what age do RIGHTS begin?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
If the age when one can legally purchase a gun is raised from 18 to 21
the age when one can be drafted into military service for combat duty should also be raised to 21.

The answer to the question you (HD) pose is technically birth, however a great many would argue conception.

Seems more like you want to have a conversation about when one is considered an adult legally responsible for their own decisions.

You are both correct, that whole set of rights from drinking age, right to purchase a weapon (different from owning), driving, voting and military service should all be at same age but having a few years to drive before learning to drink probably isn't the worst thing.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are both correct, that whole set of rights from drinking, right to purchase a weapon (different from owning), driving, voting and military service should all be at same age.
While determining a specific age when one should understand and be ethically bound to responsibility
is not an easy task and such age tends to be different for each of us
such is attempted arbitrarily by gub'min.
Whether the age is chosen by averages or whatnot in my humble opinion it should be the same..
Gub'min cannot expect an 18 year old to drive a humvee and carry an M-16 in Iraq
while being restricted to a bicycle and slingshot at home.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...great minds...
my thought reaction to your earlier post about a heavy bag being carried to a SWAT truck
was that the bag might contain the 2nd shooter.
Makes more sense that it contains the 2nd (and/or 3rd) shooter's body armor, ETC.
If no armored deputies entered the school
AND that teacher as well as student(s) reported seeing a shooter in body armor
it follows that such shooter(s) were real, weren't cops and points to false flag/conspiracy.

When I noticed that the original reports that Cruz was armed with a HANDgun had
morphed into his being armed with an AR-15 my
immediate conclusion was false flag and my thoughts were that that this incident
would be one of the largest assaults on the assault rifle debate.
Consider the demographics/voting record of Broward County.
In map of South Florida the blue of Broward/Miami-Dade Counties
images
the blue stands out like a sore thumb.
Not even Miami's large Republican Cuban-American bloc was able to win it for Trump
and Broward County is a bastion of liberal New York transplants.
Weston, Florida where Debbie Wasserman Schultz (originally from NYC, NY) lives is only 23 miles
as the crow flies from PARKLAND, Fla.
Locally enacted legislation bbanning/controlling assault weapons would serve as precedent/ example
for the rest of Florida. (note that Orlando, site of the Pulse (gay) night club shooting is also blue...also note that
Wilton Manors in Broward County was determined by a 2010 census the “Second gayest City” in the United States. With a large percentage of the population identifying as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender..note also that according to Pew Research
though only 5% of voters in the 2012 general election identified as LGB, according to national exit polls – they have long been a deeply Democratic constituency and today are overwhelmingly negative in their assessments of Donald Trump and Christian/conservative politics.
Thought the same about the bag being 2nd shooter but bag didn't seem long enough for a BB. Question is if it had one or 2 sets. Looked heavy enough for 2 sets & weapons/ammo, but they would have had to leave 1 set that Cruz supposedly used. Wonder it they did, Cruz would have been hard pressed to carry all that gear in the Uber without the driver noticing & commenting to media. Driver must have been complicit.
Shooters were probably MS-13/spooks so if Coral Springs had engaged & dropped the shooter it wouldn't be traced to Broward. I don't think Coral Springs was in on it (since they told on Broward guys not going in), possibly 6 Broward were complicit. Anyone who approached the building or controlled the scene from Broward knew the game plan though & were in contact via secure radio w/shooters to warn of entry.

Broward/Miami have definitely had more than their share of incidents!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While determining a specific age when one should understand and be ethically bound to responsibility
is not an easy task and such age tends to be different for each of us
such is attempted arbitrarily by gub'min.
Whether the age is chosen by averages or whatnot in my humble opinion it should be the same..
Gub'min cannot expect an 18 year old to drive a humvee and carry an M-16 in Iraq
while being restricted to a bicycle and slingshot at home.
Couldn't agree more, and Dems who feel drinking age of 21 & weapons purchase age of 21 should need to concede voting & military service at that age as well. We both know that won't happen.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Real question is whether Trump can get the Republicans to have the balls to put that forward & tie voting age & military service to it & stand firm.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cruz would have been hard pressed to carry all that gear in the Uber without the driver noticing & commenting to media. Driver must have been complicit.
I think Cruz was armed with a handgun, period.
If he ever fired an AR it was one handed to him by his co-conspirators.
Coral Springs is laid back suburbia. Most gangs up in Broward are anglo punks.
If any MS-13 were involved they were imported from Miama (or elsewhere) where we do have
several factions of 'La Mara Salvatrucha'..I'm pretty sure 'Latin Kings' would have nothing to do with any of that.
(they're making too much $ off drugs)

I'd venture an agency like Mossad or the like fits the pic.

Miami is pretty lame..we have occasional drug wars now-a-days
and once in a while a kid gets offed by a competitor for a chick or gang violence.

The following is a hint of where the next incident may occur.

It's all about demographics and legislation..

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The answer to the question you (HD) pose is technically birth, however a great many would argue conception.

Seems more like you want to have a conversation about when one is considered an adult legally responsible for their own decisions.

You are both correct, that whole set of rights from drinking age, right to purchase a weapon (different from owning), driving, voting and military service should all be at same age but having a few years to drive before learning to drink probably isn't the worst thing.
FWIW. drinking and driving and for that matter military service are not rights...... they are privileges.

Voting is a right as is the ability to keep and bear arms. The government can regulate to how these are exercised to a point. As long as the regulations don't affect the IF you can exercise your rights.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Cruz was armed with a handgun, period.
If he ever fired an AR it was one handed to him by his co-conspirators.
Coral Springs is laid back suburbia. Most gangs up in Broward are anglo punks.
If any MS-13 were involved they were imported from Miama (or elsewhere) where we do have
several factions of 'La Mara Salvatrucha'..I'm pretty sure 'Latin Kings' would have nothing to do with any of that.
(they're making too much $ off drugs)

Miami is pretty lame..we have occasional drug wars now-a-days
and once in a while a kid gets offed by a competitor for a chick or gang violence.

The following is a hint of where the next incident may occur.

It's all about demographics and legislation..
Broward has plenty of Muslims so they might have used one of them & blamed ISIS but I can't see Scott Israel wanting to bring undue negative attention onto Deputy Hamas & himself or Deep State wanting to prove Trumps point for him but they might not care about Broward at this point due to the pressure they are under behind the scenes as their power erodes and just want to light a match to the Muslim community & kick off the beginning of their planned internal unrest with the forces they have in place early before Trump can further reduce their man power.

Would have been a lot more efficient to use cops in gear just with the armor flipped inside out to hide the markings & when they got the signal they were ready to breech slip out of sight, flip the armor, change weapons & lose the masks then act like they were follow-on reinforcements & just blend in. Riskier though.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FWIW. drinking and driving and for that matter military service are not rights...... they are privileges.

Voting is a right as is the ability to keep and bear arms. The government can regulate to how these are exercised to a point. As long as the regulations don't affect the IF you can exercise your rights.

One could argue that is exactly what they are doing to the affected class losing their right to purchase a weapon and in time I hope it is challenged on that basis & overturned. My fear is they will attach a registration requirement for all existing weapons in the US which is what they really want. That would be very troubling.

The right to travel freely within our borders is also constitutionally guaranteed and technically driving should be a constitutional right even though it has already been unconstitutionally infringed upon in the name of public safety but originally it was regulated more to generate revenue for infrastructure through licensing fees than for any other reason and slowly but surely it grew....

Not sure I would classify military service as a privilege so much as a duty one enters into voluntarily unless a draft is imposed.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Richie Allen, Mike Cernovich, Laura Loomer, Jack Posobeic, Ron Johnson, Anti School, David Seamen, Dustin Nemos, Dr of Common Sense, Bombard's Body Language and one of Alex Jones' channels were also banned off Youtube. Multiple other conservative voices, most in fact, have received various suspensions and strikes. Things are getting serious with both the first & second Amendments under serious coordinated attack. This is the beginning, it gets worse from here.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mark Dice who was also suspended but just reinstated says it was a Hillary Tweet that kicked it off.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*sigh*

The separation of rights, as defined in the constitution, by age resides in the legally determined age when a person is capable of fully understanding those rights and should be able to decide on their own whether or not to consent to give them up. That age has been set at 18.

Those rights exist at birth but it is the parents of a child under the legal age to assert those rights and make those decisions for their children. So, a ten year old is not expected to know or understand the concept of, 'you have the right to remain silent'. Ordinarily, the law would need the parents permision to interegate a child. The parents should ensure that the childs rights are not violated. The parents have the right to refuse interegation in their childs stead, or they have the right to allow an interegation in their childs stead. This is true until the child becomes a legal adult, normally at 18.

A young person is either a legal adult with all rights afforded to him/her, or not. If not, the young person still has rights but those rights are decided, protected, waived or whatever by the parents. You can't have legal rights in increments where one can have these rights but not those rights.

I think a financially secure young legal adult could fight an age restriction in weapons purchases. Financially secure to pay legal costs.

If not, then it's time to fertilize the tree of liberty. If they can set an arbitrary age for each right, that age could be 50. But it's actually worse for the 18-21 year old. The young person loses their parents protection of their rights at 18. If they cannot exercise their 2nd amendment right(or any other) until they are 21 then they have no right at all for three years. No rights for their parents to decide because they are over 18 and no rights because they are unarmed until 21.

My parents exercised my rights to own a gun when I was 14. That's when I got my first one. At 18, the law made it quite clear that my parents no longer had a say in my rights when they wanted to question me. I had to assert those rights myself. If I'm required, as I should be, to know and understand my right to remain silent because I am capable at 18, then I am capable of exercising my right to bear arms.

Constitutional rights are all encompassing. Either one has all of them, or none of them.

This is a quick, and probably poorly done, explanation. I'm not writing an essay here. But most should understand the concept.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Richie Allen, Mike Cernovich, Laura Loomer, Jack Posobeic, Ron Johnson, Anti School, David Seamen, Dustin Nemos, Dr of Common Sense, Bombard's Body Language and one of Alex Jones' channels were also banned off Youtube. Multiple other conservative voices, most in fact, have received various suspensions and strikes. Things are getting serious with both the first & second Amendments under serious coordinated attack. This is the beginning, it gets worse from here.

or better...maybe youtube is shooting themselves in the foot ..maybe they will do what the MSM did...become to transparently biased that people abandon them and new platforms will spring up and make youtube obselte....but this is all about google they are the real threat....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or better...maybe youtube is shooting themselves in the foot ..maybe they will do what the MSM did...become to transparently biased that people abandon them and new platforms will spring up and make youtube obselte....but this is all about google they are the real threat....

There are already other platforms. A few of them.

Youtube conspiracy theorists are looking for hits. For ad dollars. The other platforms don't offer revenue. ;)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are several platforms like Steemit, Daily Motion, etc. Problem is they are clunky as hell & lack the audience reach.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are several platforms like Steemit, Daily Motion, etc. Problem is they are clunky as hell & lack the audience reach.
they lack audience now....but everybody you named lacked audience at one point, now they are a threat to the media...in the age of the internet people are not going to be contenet being spoonfed information it ain't gonna work

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are already other platforms. A few of them.

Youtube conspiracy theorists are looking for hits. For ad dollars. The other platforms don't offer revenue. ;)
that's a pretty broad brush to paint everyone youtube is shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors