Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no I'm not argueing politics.with you .I'm trying to fathom your logic of not talking politics on a politiacl thread..illuminate me.

No you are just arguing! I expressed an opinion and you just want to argue. What can't you fathom? That I refuse to get into this with you? I stated an old saying which maybe your not familiar with but that does explain it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think no matter what you think about Cruz he has stood for what he was elected for . He is a person that does what he says in my opinion .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I thought that too. When I took a closer look, I changed my mind.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing left to decide by the primaries for the GOP is whether Trump gets the majority of delegates. Nobody else can get the 1237.

Voting for Cruz at this stage is voting for a brokered convention. If Trump loses at the convention having the most delegates going in, and he will have them, Hitlery wins the general. The GOP will lose the independents that are supporting trump. They will lose the Trump supporters that will vote third party. Hitlery wins. It doesn't matter who the GOP picks over Trump.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No you are just arguing! I expressed an opinion and you just want to argue. What can't you fathom? That I refuse to get into this with you? I stated an old saying which maybe your not familiar with but that does explain it.
you're melting down dear..deep breathe...I haven't argued with you at all I'm just interested in the logic process that leads you to the conclusion we should not discuss politics on a political thread..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing left to decide by the primaries for the GOP is whether Trump gets the majority of delegates. Nobody else can get the 1237.

Voting for Cruz at this stage is voting for a brokered convention. If Trump loses at the convention having the most delegates going in, and he will have them, Hitlery wins the general. The GOP will lose the independents that are supporting trump. They will lose the Trump supporters that will vote third party. Hitlery wins. It doesn't matter who the GOP picks over Trump.
you are correct..if the GOP steals the nomination they will be dead as a political party, a huge number of people will never vote GOP agiain..so then one has to ask???is that what they want? and I think the answer is yes the GOP wants Hillbillery elected..It hs been transparent that the GOP is not an alternative to the DNC the GOP is an empty foil a mere ghost that does nothing to fight against the DNC...they are merely a prop to create the illusion that we have self determination...both parties support the globalist agenda and the new world order.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
y3y0x.jpg

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't stand Cruz every time I see him his nose freaks me out. Yes he may be a good guy, but damn it every time I see him I shudder.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed none of the MSM reported on somebody throwing an egg at Melania when she gave a speech a couple days ago. Secret Service grabbed the kid up and he was charged, but hardly any news about it. I bet if I threw an egg at Heidi, the world would know.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I noticed none of the MSM reported on somebody throwing an egg at Melania when she gave a speech a couple days ago. Secret Service grabbed the kid up and he was charged, but hardly any news about it. I bet if I threw an egg at Heidi, the world would know.
don't mess with Heidi, you get put under the prison and forced to listen to tedtalk :gaah::tantrum:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
don't mess with Heidi, you get put under the prison and forced to listen to tedtalk :gaah::tantrum:

No need. Heidi has egg on her already. Worked for Bush and got a Cushy Goldman Sacs job where she got Ted an undisclosed loan in which they are fighting to keep the details secret from the FEC.

And while Ted was bashing the Council on Foriegn Relations, a group working to open borders between Mexico, US and Canada like the EU has, Heidi was working with them.

HEIDI S. CRUZ is an energy investment banker with Merrill Lynch in Houston, Texas. She served in the Bush White House under Dr. Condoleezza Rice as the Economic Director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council, as the Director of the Latin America Office at the U.S. Treasury Department, and as Special Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, U.S. Trade Representative. Prior to government service, Ms. Cruz was an investment banker with J.P. Morgan in New York City.

http://www.cfr.org/canada/building-north-american-community/p8102

five.five-six

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jane Sanders defrauded investers and bankrupted an entire college all in one foul swoop. Her husband thinks he can make college free for every one. That I don't think she ever met a meal she didn't like.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need. Heidi has egg on her already. Worked for Bush and got a Cushy Goldman Sacs job where she got Ted an undisclosed loan in which they are fighting to keep the details secret from the FEC.

And while Ted was bashing the Council on Foriegn Relations, a group working to open borders between Mexico, US and Canada like the EU has, Heidi was working with them.

HEIDI S. CRUZ is an energy investment banker with Merrill Lynch in Houston, Texas. She served in the Bush White House under Dr. Condoleezza Rice as the Economic Director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council, as the Director of the Latin America Office at the U.S. Treasury Department, and as Special Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, U.S. Trade Representative. Prior to government service, Ms. Cruz was an investment banker with J.P. Morgan in New York City.

http://www.cfr.org/canada/building-north-american-community/p8102
Wow could Heidi be anymore of New World Order globlaist shill meanwhile Teddy is wrapping himself in the Constitution.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jane Sanders defrauded investers and bankrupted an entire college all in one foul swoop. Her husband thinks he can make college free for every one. That I don't think she ever met a meal she didn't like.
no shit..I gotta look into that.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just imagine the "crisis" if you would have thrown an egg at Michelle your ass would be thrown so far in a deep dark hole light wouldn't find you.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow could Heidi be anymore of New World Order globlaist shill meanwhile Teddy is wrapping himself in the Constitution.....
teddy is a freak of nature.
the illegitimate love child of Alfred E Newman, Jim Baker and Marry Poppins

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just imagine the "crisis" if you would have thrown an egg at Michelle your ass would be thrown so far in a deep dark hole light wouldn't find you.

Yeah, apparently a "crisis" is only defined by the media.

Cruz had an event in New York canceled because people called him,
“misogynistic, homophobic, and racist”.

No MSM reported it that I've seen.

So, he had a tiny event elsewhere and a couple of "protesters" shouted him down.

No MSM reported it that I've seen.

The media blames Trump for protesters. They report the hell out of it. They blame Trump when people call him bigoted.

They don't report it when it happens to Cruz. They don't blame Cruz for his "tone".

Cruz(and GOPe) blamed Trump for protesters and jumped on the "bigot" bandwagon. I haven't seen Cruz blaming himself for his own protesters and people calling him a bigot.

While I'm not looking forward to a Shillery presidency if Cruz is nominated, I am looking forward to the shift in protesters to Cruz. It's already started as people think he might be the nominee. It will do my heart good to see Cruz attacked by leftist thugs in the manner Trump has been after Cruz joined in on the leftist thug attacks on Trump rather than standing against the turds.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
George Soros is relocating his resources....it's amazing how little press this worm gets and his influence on the elections of a nation he is not a citizen in.but then again he is one of the elite and the media belongs to the elitie and they are not going to blow the cover on Soros, and his brownshirts.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Cruz had an event in New York canceled because people called him,
“misogynistic, homophobic, and racist”.
Well d'oh! He's a straight white male. Don't you know we're all intrinsically misogynistic, homophobic, and racist? Oh and don't forget privileged too.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well d'oh! He's a straight white male. Don't you know we're all intrinsically misogynistic, homophobic, and racist? Oh and don't forget privileged too.
let's face it there has never been in a republican candidate the democrats didn't call a racist...that would include Lincoln as well. and yet berniw sanders says this...
VdTCdVm.jpg

and...crickets..nada..not from rank and file democrats, not from the DNC taking him to task, not the southeren poverty law center, not the Obama administration...and not the media they have totally ignored this piece of racist lunacy.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sure. But rather than stand against leftist thugs, Cruz joined them. I'm just sayin', I'm gonna love watching them turn on him too.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure. But rather than stand against leftist thugs, Cruz joined them. I'm just sayin', I'm gonna love watching them turn on him too.
Cruz is stupid, he's like Obama and Kilarey...just keep lying, just keep lying.....and he thinks people won;t remember...he's the esablishment pick.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah..I thought western civilization put and end to this kind of shit aftet the inquisition....so now we are regresssing..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats why we lifted sanctions. They are reasonable enough to have a bomb !

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kind of agree with George Carlin. As such I choose to not vote in a system that is broken beyond repair. Please understand, I also believe in the non-aggression principle and see a ballot as a bullet. I try to divest from corporate society. Granted we do eat processed foods, wear made clothes. We (me and wife) do hope to eventually try going off grid maybe. We want to homestead to produce our food. We want to start buying local, sell local. I'll be extra hands for local projects, volunteer or barter goods/services, if there's money involved you can give it to my wife. I really don't want much to with money if I can avoid it. Money is a big part of the problem, I think. If it offends anyone I don't vote, no apologies, no debating. I choose my way, go choose your own. Thanks. :)

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats what its all about morley the freedom to choose your path . If you choose not to be heard more power to ya ! Best of luck with your lifestyle i salute you .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats the problem shark nobody cares just whats free . Or what they here on the msm .we are a country of our own little intrest groups fuck everybody else! Whats in it for me !Fuck the future i want it now !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bernie sanders makes no secret that he will raise taxes . If he wins 54% of the money i earn for my family will go to the goverment . But he is winning states who are these people voting to give more then half of what they bust their ass for away? Is that educated ? Arent most of his supporters college students . What do they teach in these schools ? Or is college making people more stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors