Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20190418_low.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like popping in on Jim from time to time. Recently, got more impressed with Colbert. He and his crew did a documentary about the conspiracy behind WWI. It seemed right smart.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I thought this was ammussing.....the guy's campain is being run by teenagers......I figured it out...the DNC is not running a political campaign in 2020...they've all decided to have a mass flashback of Woodstock....."There's some really bad..Acidic stuff out there don't take the brown Acidic stuff."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/17/mike-running-for-president/
I'm seriously tempted to donate $1.00 to his campaign, just for the entertainment value of having him on stage during the first debate or two.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was watching it live and you could just hear the Democrats teeth breaking as they gritted them LOL
I can only image heads exploded & CNN & MSNBC have been on non-stop sky is falling freakouts. :xD::xD::xD::xD::xD:

Salt mining on the Donald must be at record levels. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

D4cL-2GXsAAIini.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta say it appears Trump is the only thing holding the market up. Just look at the dip from all the Democrat rhetoric last night until the Barr Press conference, then it shoots right up again. Too funny.

upload_2019-4-18_14-40-35.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What we always knew. It was all bullshit.
How could they possibly think they could go so far out on a limb & not have repercussions much less pull it off? Are they really this incompetent that they couldn't come up with a better script?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How could they possibly think they could go so far out on a limb & not have repercussions much less pull it off? Are they really this incompetent that they couldn't come up with a better script?

Now look who we are talking about. The ring leaders against Trump are Schiff, Cummings, Waters, Nadler and their minions. Then you have Pelosi and Schumer who both are losing control of their party. There isnt a shred of competency there.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would add, however: they are also bitter and sneaky, so there will be endless "clever", low shots taken - maybe even an overly complex plan or two. I wonder how many cutouts this whole mess has in place?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would add, however: they are also bitter and sneaky, so there will be endless "clever", low shots taken - maybe even an overly complex plan or two. I wonder how many cutouts this whole mess has in place?

Might be a good idea to invest in Caterpillar. The the massive hole the Democrats are digging for themselves they will need lots of heavy equipment.

The American people are about sick of this and this is not going to end well for the Democrats.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now look who we are talking about. The ring leaders against Trump are Schiff, Cummings, Waters, Nadler and their minions. Then you have Pelosi and Schumer who both are losing control of their party. There isnt a shred of competency there.
The ringleaders are BHO, HRC, Jarrett, Lynch, Yates, Holder, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Clapper, Brennan, McCain, Sir Andrew Wood(UK-RUS Amb), Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie(QPC), Robert Hannigan (GCHQ), Sir Richard Deerlove (MI6), Chris Donnelly(DIS-Atl.Cncl), Stefan Halper, Joseph Misford, Christopher Steele, Dmitri Alperovitch & so many other minions. Those idiots in Congress you listed are more of a nuisance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors