Become a Patron!

Updates on the IPV4????

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just traded an unwanted mod for a beta p3, but more for resale value to the fanboys.
Since you're so close to a few shops I would see if they know anyone looking to pay cash. If not and you're not gonna use it, figure it as you're selling the p3 for 130$ which really isn't bad compared to your asking price.
70$ worth of mod plus 60$ cash. Hell I would do it
or try for 80$ cash if you get the update. Then you're sitting at your asking price.

Ended up with $80 in cash and an IPv4 only used once (It still has the plastic on the screen) in trade for my provari p3, a button top 18650 and 18350. Not a bad deal

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ended up with $80 in cash and an IPv4 only used once (It still has the plastic on the screen) in trade for my provari p3, a button top 18650 and 18350. Not a bad deal
No dude the way I see it, you got what you were asking for, shit, I would have done it,

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Never had a Provari, and I get that they are almost bulletproof, and very high quality, but 20 watts doesn't cut it. You made out well.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Memorial day Monday. Doubt the mail will run.
Duh yeah I forgot that lol....so Tuesday should be officially sent out. And to think my brother just graduated boot camp Friday lol.....my memory sucks lol

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
its a silver that i took apart and painted with orange engine paint and about 10 clear coats
I had a feeling that wasn't a wrap. I was thinking spray paint, but engine paint will hold up well. Especially with 10 clear coats.

It looks nice man, I dig it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a storm trooper wrap from vapor skinz looks pretty sick lol

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My black ipv4 will be in my hands tuesday. Unless usps screws it up.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
its a silver that i took apart and painted with orange engine paint and about 10 clear coats

I want that. I was going to buy a black one but someone just traded me a silver one and $80 for my provari p3. I'll take the silver one if it doesn't cost me anything. I'll just scratch off that horrible mirror finish on the screen

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered a storm trooper wrap from vapor skinz looks pretty sick lol

Pictures when you get it please. I plan on getting a wrap for my silver one since I didn't want silver

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered the snow camo wrap for my black ipv4. How well does the wrap stick to the taco shell.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of the threads in here has a pic of the taco shell covered from jwraps I believe.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is a picture of the new version of the JWrap in hardwood on my IPV4.

17335138353_9b8f298b8c_c.jpg
17335138353_9b8f298b8c_c.jpg
Here it is. It looks great!

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice. I have the j-wrap sittin waiting til tuesday for the mod. Cant wait.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want that. I was going to buy a black one but someone just traded me a silver one and $80 for my provari p3. I'll take the silver one if it doesn't cost me anything. I'll just scratch off that horrible mirror finish on the screen
I did that on my iPV Mini with a pencil eraser followed with alcohol and cotton. I didn't mask off an area, I did the whole thing. Jwrap covers all but the display area. I figure I may eventually get some spray tint and spray all but the window area.

Sent from my "smart" phone.

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One last request for help before I decide whether to try and send mine back or not. Could you guys please check your fire button and let me know if it's firm and clicks good, like the adjustment buttons? Or does it take much, much less pressure than the adjustment buttons with next to no audible click. This will help me decide what I need to do. Just want to find out if button is defective and might wear out prematurely. Thank you.

HD

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is clicky with very little resistance. But nothing major

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is plenty clicky with more resistance than my Kbox but less than my MPV. Just about right for me.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@CTFX that's awesome. Sucks that tomorrow is a holiday. I'm very interested to see the black, finally.

@HDMontana I too have a firing button that has no issues, and it clicks. The +- buttons might have a tad more of a resistance on mine, but not much.

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah mine is stuck in capital hieghts md which is 30 mins from my house until tuesday.

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$10 off any $35 order at vapordna.com with coupon code VTRz7Zws5k.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with others that the fire button is not quite as loud a click as the up/down buttons. I like this since I really don't want to hear a loud click every time I fire. But it fires every time for me and hasn't missed any clicks, so I'm happy with the way they chose to do it and I think the softer click is by design. There is a click though, so it's still gives a good tactile feel and enough sound to let you know the button has engaged.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had it bout a week now. Will never have a mod w/o tc again. Runs my tct pro tank w Ni200 coils wonderfuly. And my builds w Ni200 is out of this world on it.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had it bout a week now. Will never have a mod w/o tc again. Runs my tct pro tank w Ni200 coils wonderfuly. And my builds w Ni200 is out of this world on it.
I think we're on the same page, mntman. There's no going back. I've got my Subtank Plus with the RBA wicked with rayon and I've got it dialed in. It's pretty impressive.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iml8 yes we are man. The difference is night and day. I have a segelie 150, while its a great mod... just cant compare to my ipv 4

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Me too. I have two SXmini m classes, a Hana modz v4d, invader mini and I just traded my provari p3 for an. IPv4. I'm loving TC, especially on these yihi chips

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If anyone is looking for the black one, orginvape has them in stock for $84.99 and there's a 10% off coupon . Code is ADD10

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So does myvaporstore.com i ordered it and had it ship same day for free. It should be at my door tomorrow.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like a lot of us will be receiving the black ipv4's tomorrow :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Look forward to pictures, as that is what I originally had ordered, but cancelled and went for the silver in the end.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look forward to pictures, as that is what I originally had ordered, but cancelled and went for the silver in the end.
With vapenw I wasn't able to switch. So I just stayed with the black. That was April 29th. So I guess the wait paid off in the long run.

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Off topic but when purchasing new batteries should you charge them first or use them then charge once they get low?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Off topic but when purchasing new batteries should you charge them first or use them then charge once they get low?
All my new batteries come at about 50 percent charged, but I always put them on the charger until full (4.2v) before using them in my device, and while we're on the topic, I recharge my batteries when they drop to about 3.4v ..But yes I always charge my new batteries first before using..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors