Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
(drum roll) And our 3 winners are:
@Thayer -
(idea for 1 entry)
@cherrycakes - (idea for 1 entry)
&
@immortalhope (detailed for 3 entries)

Thank you all for your participation! There were some seriously awesome recipes on here, and I'm impressed by the creativity. I'm surprised to see 2 ideas win, but that's the luck of the draw! If your recipe didn't get picked this month, please feel free to repost next month.

As noted above, any purchase over $20 can pick a free 5 mL of one of the three above for free. Any purchase over $40 can pick two, and any purchase over $50 gets all three to try!

I'll be contacting each of you privately to hash out the details. Thanks again to everyone, and congratulations to this month's winners!

-Robby

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
(drum roll) And our 3 winners are:
@Thayer -
(idea for 1 entry)
@cherrycakes - (idea for 1 entry)
&
@immortalhope (detailed for 3 entries)

Thank you all for your participation! There were some seriously awesome recipes on here, and I'm impressed by the creativity. I'm surprised to see 2 ideas win, but that's the luck of the draw! If your recipe didn't get picked this month, please feel free to repost next month.

As noted above, any purchase over $20 can pick a free 5 mL of one of the three above for free. Any purchase over $40 can pick two, and any purchase over $50 gets all three to try!

I'll be contacting each of you privately to hash out the details. Thanks again to everyone, and congratulations to this month's winners!

-Robby
Super stoked!! Thanks for the awesome opportunity.. :)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
congrats yall, hope you enjoy your juices from VapeCrafter

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone get their prize? Still waiting on mine... It's been over a month

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, I havent gotten mine either. Ive gotten an email that says they have been shipped, but still havent gotten anything.

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just sent them a message
378d5dc6033ac93b297f54654e5f7a8d.jpg

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got a message back from VC, this was the message. If you dobt get it soon, send them a message..
3db57a761ffab41085941dbefdeea076.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The fact that its taken them over a month to ship this is making me feel a little bit iffy about this company

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And I'm glad they are responding to someone since they cant respond to me

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a response that the order must've been lost and that they are sending out a new one. Pm them or email if you haven't gotten yours. Something is definitely wonky in their shipping process. Hey I get that it was free and all but if it is taking us this long to get packages, how long is it taking their paying customers??

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mean for God's sakes I would have paid for a tracking number personally if I knew it was going to take so long. If you can't send out contest winnings in a timely fashion, then don't have a contest. You're not going to get any new customers that way you're just going to get a bunch of pissed off folks

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We're very sorry you feel that way cherrycakes =(

We plan to incorporate tracking numbers from here on out and are working on upgrading our shipping system as we speak. You're right, free juice or not, it was not ok to have you wait so long for your prize. It kills me when people don't get to taste their awesome juices in a timely manner. I know I'd be just as upset if I were in your shoes, so I totally get your frustration.

Believe it or not, we've only had issues with a small handful of orders, so a huge majority of vapers get their custom juices from us on time, and we try our best to take care of the few people that get affected by errors on our end. Had you bought these juices, we would have, without a doubt, refunded your cost and got you the juices ASAP or provided you with a coupon code for some free wares for the trouble.

We like the contests because they get everybody involved in sharing recipes and opens the fun that is custom e-juice up to a broader audience. We certainly didn't intend to piss anyone off, but that obviously happened, so we're doing everything we can to try to make it right. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally on here or via e-mail at [email protected] if there's anything we can do to help you see the coolness that is VapeCrafter. I feel terrible that we let you down like that.

-Robby

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a response that the order must've been lost and that they are sending out a new one. Pm them or email if you haven't gotten yours. Something is definitely wonky in their shipping process. Hey I get that it was free and all but if it is taking us this long to get packages, how long is it taking their paying customers??
I also got the email, it stated the package will be shipped and I should have in 2-3 days GUARANTEED, tomorrow will be day 3 (not counting the day the email was sent) ive got my fingers and toes crossed that it comes in

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just went and checked and I got the same email that said it would be there 2-3 days guaranteed. The email was received on december second so I'm on day three and nothing. :(

I'm completely over this I've been waiting since the end of October it's now December I give up

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're very sorry you feel that way cherrycakes =(

We plan to incorporate tracking numbers from here on out and are working on upgrading our shipping system as we speak. You're right, free juice or not, it was not ok to have you wait so long for your prize. It kills me when people don't get to taste their awesome juices in a timely manner. I know I'd be just as upset if I were in your shoes, so I totally get your frustration.

Believe it or not, we've only had issues with a small handful of orders, so a huge majority of vapers get their custom juices from us on time, and we try our best to take care of the few people that get affected by errors on our end. Had you bought these juices, we would have, without a doubt, refunded your cost and got you the juices ASAP or provided you with a coupon code for some free wares for the trouble.

We like the contests because they get everybody involved in sharing recipes and opens the fun that is custom e-juice up to a broader audience. We certainly didn't intend to piss anyone off, but that obviously happened, so we're doing everything we can to try to make it right. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally on here or via e-mail at [email protected] if there's anything we can do to help you see the coolness that is VapeCrafter. I feel terrible that we let you down like that.

-Robby

Robby,
I placed an order and paid for it on 11/15 and it's now 12/5 and I still have yet to receive it even though I've been promised, guaranteed, etc. I've only ever received one tracking number though I've been told several times I would be sent one. I was told yesterday it was sent overnight, but it didn't come today. I was sent a 20% off a future order coupon code by Kaween, but that doesn't match what you are saying here, "Had you bought these juices, we would have, without a doubt, refunded your cost and got you the juices ASAP or provided you with a coupon code for some free wares for the trouble."
On top of that I see where you guys ran a Cyber Monday promo saying those orders would be received by 12/1 or they are free. How about orders placed WAY before then?
I honestly am at a loss for words...but I feel it necessary to bring it to light to help protect my fellow vapors. Your words don't match your actions. It's been now 3 weeks since I placed and paid for my order. I still (12/5) don't have the juices, and I have NOT been refunded or offered a code for any "free wares" for all my trouble.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd call my credit card company and do a charge back. I'm so lucky I didn't actually pay these people to fuck me over

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RZA, that really suck.. id do just as cherrycakes said and call the CC and get my money back.. That is really shitty that you paid to get stiffed..

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok Vapecrafter, you have the beginnings of a big, big PR issue. To be freaking blunt, you need to figure out the situation with the customer(s) ASAP who are voicing their concerns or you will end up losing way more customers via bad PR than any contest can bring in.

Do right by your customers and they will bring you business.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All I received is a pretty email and a tracking number that doesn't work

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, I know where I won't be shopping. Unfortunately it's things like this that lose peoples business, at least the word is out and hopefully nobody else gets screwed.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I know where I won't be shopping. Unfortunately it's things like this that lose peoples business, at least the word is out and hopefully nobody else gets screwed.
I'd actually wait a little bit before I made that decision, they are going through the new business hiccups right now, but they are offering a service that nobody else is right now, so I'll be giving them another shot come next year when my money is a little bit better. Hopefully by then they will have got their shipping issues worked out.

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive tried all my juices and all i can say is wow.. very impressed with what i got.. i will be ordering from this company in the future.. customization 10/10, taste 10/10, cloudage 9/10, all and all 8/10 (make it 10/10 with better shipping)

krazy.chic

Member For 4 Years
Well, I won the contest for the month of November. Seeing how you guys are not getting your juices yet, I figured I'd go ahead and line up and wait with you!! Why can't we just get our stuff!?? :confused:

</*+*\> ~Mαri€♥

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
by the looks of things @krazy.chic I think everybody so far has received theirs, albeit with a little longer of a wait than most would like, hopefully yours takes less time.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, I won the contest for the month of November. Seeing how you guys are not getting your juices yet, I figured I'd go ahead and line up and wait with you!! Why can't we just get our stuff!?? :confused:

</*+*\> ~Mαri€♥
I hope you get yours faster than I got mine. :0

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
333ecb479cb87759dcec310b28c5a16d.jpg

This shows how much ive liked mine..
First bottle starting from the left: 1.strawberry cream
2. banana cream pie
3. Ecto cooler
4. Black honey tobacco

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The juices I got from the were awesome too! Well packaged, tasted great, and well worth the price. They did end up giving me a credit that I used just recently. The order shipped out to me today! Pretty damn quick this go around.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed another order hoping my experience would be better this time but it's been over 2 weeks no package no tracking number nothing

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I placed another order hoping my experience would be better this time but it's been over 2 weeks no package no tracking number nothing
2 weeks? If you ain't got a tracking number yet, there is an issue.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe try starting a conversation with @VapeCrafter , that's what I did when I was having issues with my order, and they got it taken care of pretty quickly.
Sometimes you just gotta get in touch with the right person to get a problem sorted out.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too placed another order, the order was placed on 12/14. I received a shipment notification on 12/16. Their shipment notifications do not include any tracking information, I have yet to receive any package. I did send an email over the Christmas holiday weekend to find out the status of it, but I haven't gotten any response as of yet. Honestly, I don't mind waiting a little longer for such a customized product, but I wish their communication was a little better.

krazy.chic

Member For 4 Years
I won the contest for the month of November, and have been anxiously awaiting for vapemail. I've talked to them, and had several communications back and forth.

I believe they are having serious issues with their shipping. Which is something they are working on and said may possibly change the current method of shipping.

Anyway, I am still waiting but I have high hopes for this company. As they are new to the business, I'm willing to wait out a few kinks.

This being said, I really really hope I can get my juices soon! I love how the website is set up, prices are very fair, and they seem like good people. I have faith this will resolve soon...

</*+*\> ~Mαri€♥

VU Sponsors