Become a Patron!

VapeCrafter - Craft of the Month Contest

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Possibly it's different for business mailings? I don't know so I won't pretend to. I do recall a job many years ago in which I did some advertising work for a small company, we did some flyer mail outs, and it was difficult dealing with the post office for that. Otherwise in personal use I've never ran into any issues like this. I know I receive plenty of stuff in the mail via USPS, and most of it comes fairly quickly. They surprise me sometime how fast they get stuff across the country from one place to another.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Yes they do surprise me as well! I ordered something earlier this week on Thursday morning from Las Vegas and its sitting in my mailbox this morning.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right? I thought the same! Here's a direct quote from a response from a PostMaster in this article.
"You must mail your item on the date that you selected for your Click-N-Ship label; this is known as the Ship Date. An electronic record is generated on that date indicating that your mail piece has been mailed. Packages shipped with labels that have incorrect Ship Dates will be returned to the sender and will not be eligible for a refund. If you are unable to use the label, you should request a refund within ten (10) days of the printed label and create another label with the correct Ship Date."
We have no reason now to believe that you shouldn't be getting your juice this week!

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Luckily we had a receipt, and we were able to take the juice back in house for relabeling.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking to add a shipping option to pay more for fedex or even UPS. I assume ya'll would be interested, but please confirm, if you don't mind. =D

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
I'm generally okay with USPS. I think having the option is probably good though for those that wish to have it.

Will the same tracking numbers apply? Or will we receive new ones once they are shipped out again? And are they going out today or next week?

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to know! Thanks.

The same tracking numbers will apply. Unfortunately, the lab missed USPS closing today, so it should all be going out on Monday.

CloudRider91

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapeCrafter
Sounds like a chaotic week!! Hopefully mine will go out as well. Currently states "shipping label created January 6th."

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@CloudRider91, tell me about it! Some of our customers are VERY angry, and understandably so. I'm really confident that we'll get it resolved with this shipment on Monday.

rbeckys8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4% green apple...4% grape juice...2% pineapple...all vg..."Summer Zing".....I like TFA

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
I've been checking periodically all day on the tracking number. No change yet. Would've hoped would've been at the USPS first thing this morning. Please provide an update. Thanks!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figure we will get new tracking numbers since he has to reprint the shipping labels so the date would match today. Maybe I'm wrong?

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup! We were reassured that there were no issues when we dropped them off, and that they'll be sorted, scanned, and on a truck tonight.

Since these were reprints, the same tracking numbers should apply.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So much for them going on a truck tonight. Your packages better update tomorrow.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, we called today, and all we were told was that it could take up to 2 business days for the packages to be sorted and placed on a truck. We can't do much else but wait at this point.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
In my experience it always updates upon receiving it at the post office. And then updates when on truck as 'departed post office'

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. You must have a really crappy post office, or they just flat out don't like you guys. I never heard of such a thing. Thanks for the update.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MysticReality that is how it works at my post office. If I take a package there to mail out with a shipping label I created, printed, and paid for at home, I can immediately go home and track it and it shows "Accepted." I can do the same, and put it in my mail box, and when the driver comes by, she pulls it out of the mailbox, scans it with her handheld computer scanner, and I can walk inside the house, track the package, and it says "Accepted." I wrote about this the other day, but wasn't 100% certain, but I just tested it on Saturday when mailing out a few things sold on eBay. When I turn in a package it immediately updates to show accepted, but their post office must do something different. It seems like the packages are just sitting off to the side until the postal workers get around to scanning them and putting them in the system...doesn't make any sense to me. I trying to remain hopeful, but honestly...I'm losing hope. Tomorrow will be exactly one month since I placed my order! :(

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very unfortunate the troubles you are having. I'm not saying you're the only one, I'm just saying I personally have never seen anything like this before. I ordered from Fasttech on 12/24 and got that stuff today...from China, and over the holidays...I was quite surprised. I thought for sure those tracking numbers to these packages would have updated by now...even if they missed the initial scan, they should of gotten scanned in the mailing process by now. However, I have to remember, you're saying the post office is telling you that they are sitting there on a truck waiting...just doesn't make sense why they are doing that. When you drop off a package to mail out, you want it mailed out that day, not a couple days later when they get around to it. I'll just go back to remaining hopeful that one day they will show up in my mailbox. :)

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's very unfortunate the troubles you are having. I'm not saying you're the only one, I'm just saying I personally have never seen anything like this before. I ordered from Fasttech on 12/24 and got that stuff today...from China, and over the holidays...I was quite surprised. I thought for sure those tracking numbers to these packages would have updated by now...even if they missed the initial scan, they should of gotten scanned in the mailing process by now. However, I have to remember, you're saying the post office is telling you that they are sitting there on a truck waiting...just doesn't make sense why they are doing that. When you drop off a package to mail out, you want it mailed out that day, not a couple days later when they get around to it. I'll just go back to remaining hopeful that one day they will show up in my mailbox. :)

Thanks for your sympathy @RZAwora. I would have never guessed that the issue potentially threatening our ability to survive as a startup would be shipping.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem @VapeCrafter
I can certainly understand your position with shipping means being the furthest away from your concerns as a problem for a start-up. One would think that there could never be such issues...until you're the one dealing with them. Hopefully they compensate you fairly for any and all lost packages and/or late deliveries. At the end of the day I remind myself that it's just "VapeMail." Not that vapemail isn't important... but it's not a necessity. I'm not dying or struggling because I don't have my VapeCrafter juice if you know what I mean. That doesn't mean I don't want it, or that I want it any less... but it's not like I'm missing my medication or something important like that. I truly want your business to succeed, I'm in love with the concept and offerings. I would like to continue doing business with you in the future. However at this point, I just have to remember that when I place an order in the future, that it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery. It's not like I can go to another company and order the same thing...I don't know of anyone else that offers the same service or something similar. I hope that you are able to fix this to result in a quicker turnaround time for your sake and ours too! Just keep us updated if you find out anything please. Thanks for your help and maintaining communication.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
So I finally have movement on my tracking number. Looks like it made it to the post office and has left post office and at sorting facility now. Hope that gives some others hope. I know I'm stoked about trying my new juices. I hope that I'm not upsetting anyone if theirs isn't showing movement yet but hopefully more or less instilling hope to anyone who is still waiting. Good luck to everyone!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally movement on my tracking # too...I should have it in my hands on Saturday! Woohoo!

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
932dc71748585cb0399c80e24d37aa84.jpg

bdc5122fa117e515ca820726136885e5.jpg

Vapemail arrived today! Thanks Kaween and Robby! So far juices are spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last12no

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my custom juice today (contest winner) and I have to say it is real quality stuff. I know that there have been some shipping troubles but damn was it was worth the wait! Vapecrafter was great on communication and I am happy as all get out and will use and recommend them in the future. Now I have to figure out why my homemade juice is so frigging mediocre? Thank You Vapecrafter!

Last12no

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for your sympathy @RZAwora. I would have never guessed that the issue potentially threatening our ability to survive as a startup would be shipping.
Well it won't be your product. I got my "strawberry dreams" today and it is fantastic! I hope you get the shipping figured out because your juice is awesome, well worth the wait.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally movement on my tracking # too...I should have it in my hands on Saturday! Woohoo!
Sadly this package didn't come today. Nothing has update since. USPS tracking still says estimated delivery day is Saturday, January 17, 2015, but the last scan was
January 15, 2015 , 10:12 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 on January 15, 2015 at 10:12 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Hopefully it'll come on Monday.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Don't feel bad. It will come. I had a package (not VC order) that was supposed to have arrived Wednesday. It had arrived in WA 6 days ago with no movement. Bad boy just popped up in my mailbox today and tracking finally updated. It was a couple days behind but nonetheless came through. Don't see that too often with USPS but does happen from time to time. Push comes to shove call 1800-ASK-USPS. They can open up a ticket on it. But it will still come through considering it's in their hands. Happy vaping when they do come through. They pretty darn good juices! Definitely will be a repeat customer. I hope that you have a great day!

VU Sponsors