Become a Patron!

VapeCrafter - Craft of the Month Contest

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, the issue seems to be USPS again. I suspect driver theft as a possible reason. Some google searching seems to show lots of other people having serious issues with USPS vape mail.

We decided to shift to the Springfield, MA PO since it's a bigger and better staffed distribution center, but that didn't help, and there are still lots of orders in limbo.

Good news, however! The lab has remixed all of the stuck orders and will be shipping Fedex. Kaween will be in touch with all the impacted users shortly.

It's a pretty big cost hit, but we just can't wait on them forever and we don't want you all to have to wait either. It seems the popular thing among other vendors is to place a statement saying lost/stolen items in transit whether through customs or any other means is not their responsibility.

F that! It's our duty to get you the product you paid for, and we'll never make such a claim. Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
I am still awaiting my order as well. Order placed on 12/5. Received shipping confirmation over 2 weeks ago. Have requested a tracking number several times with no response. Seem like good people however. Very anxious to get my vapemail. Running too low for comfort on DIY supplies lol

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um... if your business is truly being impacted this much by suspected theft from postal workers, you really should sit down with your local postmaster and discuss the issue.

You also should be sending everything with at least delivery confirmation so that you can file claims.

Postmasters don't put up with this stuff when it is brought to their attention.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VapeCrafter wondering if my order is one of the ones that was affected? I received shipping notification on 12/16 but no package yet. I also haven't received a response as of yet to the email I sent inquiring about it. I guess I'm going to send another one.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@VapeCrafter wondering if my order is one of the ones that was affected? I received shipping notification on 12/16 but no package yet. I also haven't received a response as of yet to the email I sent inquiring about it. I guess I'm going to send another one.
Same here, no package, no tracking number no replies to my email

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup, the issue seems to be USPS again. I suspect driver theft as a possible reason. Some google searching seems to show lots of other people having serious issues with USPS vape mail.

We decided to shift to the Springfield, MA PO since it's a bigger and better staffed distribution center, but that didn't help, and there are still lots of orders in limbo.

Good news, however! The lab has remixed all of the stuck orders and will be shipping Fedex. Kaween will be in touch with all the impacted users shortly.

It's a pretty big cost hit, but we just can't wait on them forever and we don't want you all to have to wait either. It seems the popular thing among other vendors is to place a statement saying lost/stolen items in transit whether through customs or any other means is not their responsibility.

F that! It's our duty to get you the product you paid for, and we'll never make such a claim. Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Was not contacted

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't heard anything either @cherrycakes and like I said, placed order on 12/14, shipping confirmation received on 12/16, sent email on 12/26 inquiring about shipment, and sent another email yesterday (12/31). I haven't heard anything from VapeCrafter since I received the shipping confirmation email on 12/16.
Has anyone with an order pending made contact with anyone at VapeCrafter? I have that guy Kaween's cell phone #, maybe I should try giving him a call.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
I emailed Robby and got a rather quick response saying that it was probably caught up in the orders that are having to be remade and shipped out again. He said the lab would be open again on Monday and that he would get me some info then

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
vapecrafter. They are also sending another package so that's nice. I really hope they get the kinks worked out, it is a great idea
& wish them the best of luck.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm with you on that @cherrycakes. I still haven't heard anything back about my order. My 2 emails have so far gone unanswered. I would just like to know what the status is. I still want the juices. Lol.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know last time my order got all screwed up, they offered me a refund but I had told them just to give me a store credit, so they did that instead. It's that store credit I used to pay for this order in waiting on now. I guess I'll give it until Monday and if no package or email by then, I'll try calling.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Awesome! Hope it works out for everyone! I've heard the juices are fabulous and willing to wait me out. Running low on supplies though lol and either need this one or need to order some more DIY supplies.

@RZAwora i have emailed quite a few of the VC team several times. Probably how I finally ended up getting some responses. Hope you get yours as well. Will keep updated

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm beginning to truly think that the biggest part of the problem here might just be one huge problem that I am sure to try and avoid like the plague from now on if I can. USPS fucking blows!!!!!! I will GLADLY pay for UPS or FED EX, or even DHL if it means I will actually receive my products. I am slowly considering going with vendors who at least offer another option to the USPS because of all the issues I've been seeing around the net with Vapemail not showing up. In almost every instance it was being delivered by our government paid, government ran post office system, that runs about as efficiently as a hamster on a rusty wheel.

krazy.chic

Member For 4 Years
I got my juices in today, and Damnnn, I'm loving this. They really made my recipes rock! I'm sooo hoping shipping issues subside, because this is a unique service at a decent price. :D:D

</*+*\> ~Mαri€♥

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! I was pleased with the first set of juices I got from them as well. I got a tracking # via email today, and an email from the owner. At least my 2nd order is now on it's way! Makes me happy. :)

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Me too! I got a tracking number and an email today. Emailed owner several times back and forth and they have changed their mailing process and personally take everything to the post office and are able to observe items being scanned into the system personally. Can't wait to get my order! I have to say even through the mess they have been dealing with I have had fantastic customer service and courtesy from them from the beginning and will be a return customer. Can't wait to taste my juices and will keep updated on shipping and the product itself. I'm stoked :rolleyes:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MysticReality I'm with you, the owner has always been forthright and upfront with me via email and over the phone. It's just this time it took him awhile to get back to me. Like others have said, with the uniqueness of the business, I too hope they figure out all of their problems and survive the long haul.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Yes very much so. Right from the get go. Very personable and always courteous. Sometimes it's hard to pin him down and get a response but I can only imagine how much he is having to deal with right now and given the circumstances I'm sure he has gone well above and beyond more than he was able to. And at times when able he will hold a conversation. Very pleased and from the looks of all others looks like it's gonna be well worth the wait!

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, Kaween here. Sorry I don't get on to VU much, Robby usually handles the social outreach for us but I decided to do a little VU browsing now that the entire glut of a backlog we had is cleared out. I'm not much of a complainer but these past three weeks have worn on me a bit and it's nice to have a night off for once.

To anyone who feels wronged or slighted in any way by us who I haven't contacted personally, please get a hold of me and I will make sure you are taken care of personally in whatever way I can, whether that be free or discounted juice, a refund, or just a personal apology, just as I have personally handled every other person who's had to receive a late delivery from us for one reason or another.

To anyone who doesn't believe us because it sounds like we're making excuses -- we've delivered every single order we've ever received, definitely not every single one on time, and several of them we've had to attempt multiple times, but even the orders we've had to refund we've also made sure were delivered to their respective customers. We are not a scam. If we were, we're a pretty terrible scam for spending all this money actually sending product out, over and over and over again. We were faced with difficulties we never imagined we would face. Our packages kept getting lost or stolen (we don't know which) out of the post office we did business with. While FedEx also existed as an option, the doubled shipping price at half the shipping speed just didn't sit well with me and every other vendor uses USPS so why couldn't we? We've found, I think, the most workable solution to our shipping problems and that is to send someone during the day to wait in line at the post office, have our packages scanned in in front of them, and get a receipt. Having pickups is not good enough, dropping off packages is not good enough, we have to have eyes on it, so that's exactly what we do. It might cost a little more in terms of man-hours but it's definitely worth it to actually get product out the door. If we were in this to try to scam people, why would we try so hard? It does feel like we've spun our tires quite a bit but if we were to continue the metaphor, we've spun them just enough to get out of the ditch and get rolling again, and we're rolling pretty damn good right now.

CloudRider91

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I first placed an order with VapeCrafter back in November, after several hiccups with shipping (including issues such as CherryCakes with no movement beyond 'shipping label created' and several tracking numbers that never matriculated in shipment), I finally did receive a package today. Throughout the process, I've had great communication with Kaween (as well as Robbie and Justin recently) in which he was unbelievably courteous, apologetic, and informative. He truly has gone above and beyond any expectations I would have with any customer care. After several reshipments (which he went out of pocket for) and after several generous coupon codes, I did receive my vapemail and it was well worth the wait. The juices are all extremely aromatic and have the taste to match. Truly high quality stuff.

I placed a subsequent order about two weeks ago, and that package was shipped out today and is already showing movement. I believe VapeCrafter has sorted out their shipping issues and everything should be smooth from here on out.. This pleases me because the website is very user-friendly and the prices are fair. I love the idea that VapeCrafter offers and the myriad of flavoring options. As someone who likes specific PG/VG ratios, I also love the customization of the juice.

The only thing that's eclipsing how tasty my Lemon-Cranberry juice is, is the level of personal communication I've had and maintain with Kaween. He's a very genuine person who values his customers, even when the order is for a handful of random 5ml bottles.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Could not have said it better myself CloudRider! I have been very satisfied and impressed with the level of personal service. I will have my juices in a couple of days to be able to match your satisfaction in that regard and am confident it will be well worth the wait. Thank you again Kaween for your persistence. Hope you have a great night off, I'm sure it's well deserved.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
edit: Realize I posted to the wrong thread.

Very glad to hear everyone getting their orders! =D

Last edited:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! I was pleased with the first set of juices I got from them as well. I got a tracking # via email today, and an email from the owner. At least my 2nd order is now on it's way! Makes me happy. :)

Ugh..my tracking number today is showing only that a label was created, and isn't showing that the post office received the package yet. Guess I'm going to email them to make sure that they didn't actually send the package and it is lost again. That would be my luck, but I'm hoping not!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Um... if your business is truly being impacted this much by suspected theft from postal workers, you really should sit down with your local postmaster and discuss the issue.

You also should be sending everything with at least delivery confirmation so that you can file claims.

Postmasters don't put up with this stuff when it is brought to their attention.

Postmasters take mail theft by postal employees very, very seriously. We're talking federal felony charges here. Try shipping out with an employees name on the return address, not a business name.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We've been watching them closely since they were submitted. We have 47 packages right now that aren't showing movement. >.< I'm really REALLY hoping an update comes through by 5:30pm today. Thanks @Zamazam, I'll recommend the employee name idea to Kaween and the lab.

I'd imagine they do take it seriously! It is definitely a federal offense. However, I've been told a thorough investigation can take months, and understandably so.

I was told we waited for them to scan and provide us with an in person receipt this time, so I think we'll have a stronger case, but it won't help all of our customers if we get returns/insurance.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope so too @VapeCrafter that's a lot of packages that are essentially "missing." :mad: I say missing because you have dropped them off to the post office, so they're no longer in your possession, but yet the USPS tracking system doesn't show the packages are in their possession either. :confused: I always thought the tracking system updated instantly when a package was accepted by the post office (ie- when it enters the system) and when a package was delivered to a customer, and other tracking info/updates happened overnight (ie- arrival/departure info). I guess that isn't correct though, I'm sure you would know more than I. Anyhow, I'm just going to hope for the best, and hope those awesome juices make it to my box one of these days. :)

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
I've seen it several ways before. Think it depends on when they get scanned. I know I've seen some depart one district center and not get scanned at the receiving one until 3 days later, even though the receiving facility was 2 hour drive away. I have also seen it get scanned and updated just 2 hours later. Talked to a mail carrier one time and she said they don't scan their packages as received until she has them on the truck and going out for delivery. So hard to tell. But I'm watching the tracking and hoping for the best too. And ready to see some yummy here soon as well! :)

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Postmasters take mail theft by postal employees very, very seriously. We're talking federal felony charges here. Try shipping out with an employees name on the return address, not a business name.
The discreet packaging idea has crossed my mind as well but wasn't sure how they were being shipped out.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to buy rare Scots Whiskeys from a well know spirit dealer business I frequented when I lived in Boston. Several shipments of mine went missing, the insurance was paid out and then the guy I ordered from started to send orders out in his dog's name: Pudding McIntosh. It worked, he took the business name off the label and put his dogs name on it...I wonder if she barked with a Scottish Brogue...To add insult to injury, she was an Irish Wolfhound!:eek:

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
I used to buy rare Scots Whiskeys from a well know spirit dealer business I frequented when I lived in Boston. Several shipments of mine went missing, the insurance was paid out and then the guy I ordered from started to send orders out in his dog's name: Pudding McIntosh. It worked, he took the business name off the label and put his dogs name on it...I wonder if she barked with a Scottish Brogue...To add insult to injury, she was an Irish Wolfhound!:eek:

Bahahahaha that's awesome!

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha! That's great. Pudding McIntosh is easily one of the best dog names I've ever heard. That sounds promising though. We'll try it out with a few test packages.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright, we just got off a long meeting call and here's the plan; We're going to send a group of the newest orders via some different routes. 1) try a personal name 2) try some with fedex 3) try another post office.

If tomorrow by 6pm, the tracking numbers don't update, Saturday and Sunday will be purely buckle down and remix day for ALL of those orders along with some hardcore evidence backed bitching to the PO. Whichever route seems to produce the best results in that short time frame will get the bulk of the orders. We may even do some further splitting of the orders if necessary.

I will do my best to keep this thread updated as the information gets to us.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn!?! There's still no action on my package, so I must be in the ones with no movement. :mad:

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
It's the final countdown! *Insert music note here* Lol.

Most times I have seen USPS updates in middle of the night. Not always but more often than not. But 3 days in not looking too promising. Hoping for the best!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah me too. I can't imagine what in the world could be happening to all of those packages though. I mean it can't be theft, they would have to load a whole truck up and take it to their house. I can't imagine they're "lost," as that would be a lot of packages piling up somewhere, and you think someone would do something about it. I wonder where the hell they keep going? Oh well... it shot my hopes down again this time. Back to hoping that one day they'll show up in my mailbox. On the plus side, I did receive some Guru Ejuice today in the mail from a win on VULive, and tomorrow or Monday I'll have some from ECigette Vapors that I won on here in a juice giveaway. That doesn't make me want these any less, just means I'm okay on juice for awhile. Assuming these ones I got are good. Lol. :)
Ugh...the suspense of waiting on VapeCrafter! :(

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great news! I was informed that all of those packages were just at the USPS marked as return to sender. Apparently the label print date and drop off date have to be the same. Labels are being reprinted and returned to the post office!

Will keep ya'll posted.

MysticReality

Member For 4 Years
Aw shucks! But I guess that is a good happy medium. Was hoping to see it magically appear in my mailbox today lol. Slightly longer waits for us but VC is not out all that time and labor. Thanks for the update!

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha ya, I wish teleportation was an option. =P

It'll definitely get there faster than if we had to remix, so I would say less waiting time.

I've never heard of that print/drop-off date match requirement. We would usually print the night before and drop-off the next day.

Either way! Juice incoming!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome! I'm really glad to hear that all of those packages weren't lost or missing at least. That would have hurt for sure. So hopefully sometime this week we should be getting them. That's positive news! Thanks for the update. Have a good weekend.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great news! I was informed that all of those packages were just at the USPS marked as return to sender. Apparently the label print date and drop off date have to be the same. Labels are being reprinted and returned to the post office!

Will keep ya'll posted.

BULLSHIT! I've sent a defective mod back with a shipping label sent to me three weeks after I got it in email. I've printed out online postage labels for xmas presents a month before I sent them.

VU Sponsors