Member For 4 Years
friday_zpse74c0qga.jpg~original

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That movie series is pure evil...when the first one came out I was knee-deep in a project to modify a 2nd-gen RX-7 Turbo II (if anyone is geeky enough to remember Initial D, I built Ryosuke's car as a daily driver). Before F&F - building and running cars was fun. Immediately after F&F - I could still drive my '72 GTO, but police everywhere were looking for a reason to impound my Mazda even if they didn't see the five-foot fireballs I launched on downshifts...

Win: 13-second iron hulk. Loss: 11-second 1300 cc beast, because kids with Pep Boys fart can mufflers on their FWD Honda Civics.
that maxda rx-7 was me and my sisters first ride. An older model, but someoen had modified some stuff cause it would get up and go.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@MOMABEAR that's originally got into it basically just adding nicotine and small things like that but I think I pretty much perfected sugar drizzle or the flavor that used to be sugar bear
8% sweet cream
8% vanilla custard
4% graham cracker
I've tried all the brands and pretty much that mix with any of them work which is weird because I always looked at it as a cinnamon sugar cookie type but someone told me that so I played around with it and most people I make it for like it better than the brand name one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also anyone into DIYs check out todmuller.com it's an ejuice recipe which basically breaks it all down you plug in what you have and what you want and it does the math
d90caf4885c34fa20572205c0bf816bb.jpg

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@MOMABEAR that's originally got into it basically just adding nicotine and small things like that but I think I pretty much perfected sugar drizzle or the flavor that used to be sugar bear
8% sweet cream
8% vanilla custard
4% graham cracker
I've tried all the brands and pretty much that mix with any of them work which is weird because I always looked at it as a cinnamon sugar cookie type but someone told me that so I played around with it and most people I make it for like it better than the brand name one.

I love sugar bear/drizzle

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8% sweet cream
8% vanilla custard
4% graham cracker

Gonna try this one looks yummy. Is that high vg, or what is your preferred pg/vg/nic?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i like custard and like high vg
i was doing some clouds until
my snow wolf bit the dust
Haven't heard of many snow wolfs taking a crap what happened?

Sent from a Ghost town

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW...
@thewanderernick, @Cmd.Gio.420, and @Tannerlee96 .......
Your vape treats are on route with a new surprise and yet another twist to this incredible box.... But maybe I'll let you tell everyone.....

momma bear you da bomb!!!! I've been so exited going to the mail box straight after work each day to check haha. Just wanted to say thanks again for your generosity, seriously. When I started on this forum I didn't really know what a forum was lol just looking for a couple answers to questions on Google, but seriously this community is bad ass. Everyone's so helpful, and generous! I really wish I had more to contribute to the forum at the moment like allot of you guys do, but in time I will lol. Just wanted to say thanks again nothing beats a nice little gift!!! Haha

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
momma bear you da bomb!!!! I've been so exited going to the mail box straight after work each day to check haha. Just wanted to say thanks again for your generosity, seriously. When I started on this forum I didn't really know what a forum was lol just looking for a couple answers to questions on Google, but seriously this community is bad ass. Everyone's so helpful, and generous! I really wish I had more to contribute to the forum at the moment like allot of you guys do, but in time I will lol. Just wanted to say thanks again nothing beats a nice little gift!!! Haha
This box is really been fun we have some awesome ppl. We can all give something even if it's an encouraging remark, and yeah as corny as that sounds, ppl in this fast pace world need that more than ever. I'm still learning as I think everyone is... That's why I like that we have ones of all levels, if you ask here, no one will say , oh google that dummy, someone else probably wanted to know that too. We all have something to contribute

You will soon see an awesome transition , the box initially brought us together, but it will be the ppl not the box or what you take or put that will make you keep coming back in here!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW...
@thewanderernick, @Cmd.Gio.420, and @Tannerlee96 .......
Your vape treats are on route with a new surprise and yet another twist to this incredible box.... But maybe I'll let you tell everyone.....

See every time i have a problem with my internet and log back in here. there is good news from momabear. I literally went to sleep the other day wondering what you guys were talking about SNIFF SNIFF. I am still going back through the posts, and thanks for the surprise to come.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started the same way. I knew what a forum was though, but I had never really become a part of one like I have here. This is probably my favorite online experience in life. Plus the physical box and the sharing we are doing makes all of you seem all the more real to me.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
8% sweet cream
8% vanilla custard
4% graham cracker

This sounds great, and for some reason I see those flavors and think cinnamon would set it off as well. Jeez how long did it take to come up with this flavor. I always wonder about final flavors. Like how many times did you experiment to get there, and how long of a period of time too. So please that its as easy as plugging your hard work into a calculation app and being able to replicate it myself. I think this does it for me. I am going to go to DIY and ask what supplies I will need to start mixing myself.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't tried one, but am thinking about getting one. I really just like the look of the thing. I am pretty sure I can fit a nice cloud chasing build on that deck too though.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi everyone :) I've been out of the loop for a couple days. Wow, I was gone for a couple days, and it took me forever to catch up! That's awesome, so glad everyone is chatting. My son had his last day of drivers ed, his last drive is Sat. Hoping my time will finally be mine again.

On a positive note, my scale finally arrived and I have been having a ball :D I think I made 7 recipes, and I have 2 of them divided with a second duplicate + AP to see if it makes any difference. Can't wait for some curing to test them, they smell soooo good!

I haven't seen or heard anything about Art? Did it arrive with Dre yet, do we know? BTW, amazing turnaround time @LetTheLuckRoll, thank you so much for making it such a priority!

VU Sponsors