Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bart will be going to dre not art unless momabear has some magical powers and changed the address after I mailed it.
My bad...confusing them already. I will have to read back and find Art. I was so far behind, all the posts are running together :/

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of course, I could just look at post 2 and find out who has it. That worked well :) Pancho currently has it. I was thinking I'll see how much room is in it when it gets here, and maybe go look at Michaels for some cool bottles to put in it for juices. Maybe some skull or Halloween bottles. I know I would love some thing like that. Anyone else like unique bottles? I don't have any yet, but no time like the present to start collecting......

Mwahahahaha!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This sounds great, and for some reason I see those flavors and think cinnamon would set it off as well. Jeez how long did it take to come up with this flavor. I always wonder about final flavors. Like how many times did you experiment to get there, and how long of a period of time too. So please that its as easy as plugging your hard work into a calculation app and being able to replicate it myself. I think this does it for me. I am going to go to DIY and ask what supplies I will need to start mixing myself.
It really is that easy I wish it was an app it's just a site but still pretty easy enough I'll give you an idea I spent roughly 100$ and got enough stuff to make roughly 2,000ml of juice. I look online for recipes and if I like one I try it then fine tune it to make it my own DIY is def the way to go for me any questions message me maybe I can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is an app I just looked it up its called vaping calc I had always just used the website

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
735e3b984156f9bafabc78a6115aeb68.jpg

Sent from my mind's rectum.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is an app I just looked it up its called vaping calc I had always just used the website

yeah that is what i was talking about. I can't believe its that cheap. Well DIY must think the rest of the vaping world is dumb lol. I mean of course there are some flavours out there that took tons of time to make, and perfect, but then it just becomes a matter of marketing. I don't doubt some DIY'er out there has the best juice no one ever tasted.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mommmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa that won't get old btw, how goes it. I got a little boy turning 3 this sunday, and gonna have a house full of kids. I sure hope this dinosaur cake i ordered for him turns out ok.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really is that easy I wish it was an app it's just a site but still pretty easy enough I'll give you an idea I spent roughly 100$ and got enough stuff to make roughly 2,000ml of juice. I look online for recipes and if I like one I try it then fine tune it to make it my own DIY is def the way to go for me any questions message me maybe I can help

Recipes are great for starting out, just try to stick to ones that are rated. For some reason just like every thing else there's ppl that put up stupid percentages just to see if ppl will try it. Please feel free to ask in here or pm me we can help. Don't buy that "mixing kit" in my opinion it is a waste of money. It can also be pretty overwhelming for your first order and be prepared to order from more than one site cuz usually they don't have everything you want in one place, lol.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mommmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa that won't get old btw, how goes it. I got a little boy turning 3 this sunday, and gonna have a house full of kids. I sure hope this dinosaur cake i ordered for him turns out ok.
Nnnnniiiccccckkkk!!!! I saw you up at like 2 am lol. 3 is such a great age!!! You are such a superhero in their eyes. Just try to remember to save all those memories in a special place and keep the key handy for when they grow out of it.... You're gonna NEED it later!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
where do you get your stuff? also is there a typical price for 15ml of flavouring that I should know about.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nnnnniiiccccckkkk!!!! I saw you up at like 2 am lol. 3 is such a great age!!! You are such a superhero in their eyes. Just try to remember to save all those memories in a special place and keep the key handy for when they grow out of it.... You're gonna NEED it later!!

My wife always says that the time.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
She just tends to tell me at times when i really don't wanna hear it. Like sleepless nights, and kids waking up crying for daddy. My two boys are just now sleeping in their own room. So i had a kid in the room with me for like the last 5 years pretty much. They were in a different bed by ours, really the mattress from their bed, but you know its really hard to have QT when you are constantly thinking your kid might wake up and be scared for life. We had our lies pre made though. 'mommy and daddy are wrestling, or mommy and daddy were playing doctor'

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
where do you get your stuff? also is there a typical price for 15ml of flavouring that I should know about.
Check out ecig express, wizard labs, and bull city vapors. Look at your prices cause they often have specials. Another great place is @mamajsflavorshop. Will is a guy that started here and has good prices for small sample flavors. He recently brought in @HEADINTHECLOUDS, who is a very awesome juice maker that has a plethora of knowledge in those clouds lol. They have combined all of his notes in one place and is a very interesting read. He and Will also sell a premixed flavor line that is a bit more than total DIY but are awesome for ppl that may want an easier way to DIY or want to ease into DIY. There is really a lot of info, but not that difficult to do.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She just tends to tell me at times when i really don't wanna hear it. Like sleepless nights, and kids waking up crying for daddy. My two boys are just now sleeping in their own room. So i had a kid in the room with me for like the last 5 years pretty much. They were in a different bed by ours, really the mattress from their bed, but you know its really hard to have QT when you are constantly thinking your kid might wake up and be scared for life. We had our lies pre made though. 'mommy and daddy are wrestling, or mommy and daddy were playing doctor'
Lol I well remember that... Sometimes I wish they were that size again...

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made a request in PIF area for old DIY supplies or flavourings just now, might be some out there actually have flavorings they don't enjoy or mixing supplies. I really wanna get into it, i mean its obviously the way to save money vaping, but I also don't think I will have the funds to invest too deeply into it. If no one is down I will probably just hold off until I have funds, but all this talk about it, and all the possibilities has me itching to try.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do the flavorings have a long shelf life. Or do you really just buy them as you go?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made a request in PIF area for old DIY supplies or flavourings just now, might be some out there actually have flavorings they don't enjoy or mixing supplies. I really wanna get into it, i mean its obviously the way to save money vaping, but I also don't think I will have the funds to invest too deeply into it. If no one is down I will probably just hold off until I have funds, but all this talk about it, and all the possibilities has me itching to try.
A lot of the participants of boxes I've been in got into DIY... I think it was from the support that the group gave. Even buying small amounts of flavoring, what often happens is the "want"list far exceeds the "need" list lmbo. What flavor would you want to try and I look up some stuff to help ya...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had one box that was mostly DIY stuff it was a lot of fun!!!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do the flavorings have a long shelf life. Or do you really just buy them as you go?
Yes they really don't have a particular shelf life even nic can be bought in bulk and put in the freezer for long term storage. Nic is your most expensive investment, but at say 6 mg, that's only 6ml in 100 ml, so even 15 ml is going to give you a lot of juice.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A lot of the participants of boxes I've been in got into DIY... I think it was from the support that the group gave. Even buying small amounts of flavoring, what often happens is the "want"list far exceeds the "need" list lmbo. What flavor would you want to try and I look up some stuff to help ya...

Gonna sound like a fatty here, but i would like an ice cream flavor, custard, vanilla, cream, ripe fruits, and graham. I might end up waiting for black friday, i am guessing vaping stores also run sales at that time. IDK I am a bit scared of messing with the nic though.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes they really don't have a particular shelf life even nic can be bought in bulk and put in the freezer for long term storage. Nic is your most expensive investment, but at say 6 mg, that's only 6ml in 100 ml, so even 15 ml is going to give you a lot of juice.

i have a lot more to learn lol

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i see it now. You are saying that every 100ml of juice at 6mg will only take 6ml of nic. So 15ml of nicotine is good for 250ml of juice at 6mg or 500ml at 3. i see why its such a money saver to mix your own. i was reading earlier how you were talking bout waiting a month for custards flavor to really open up. So do you first start with just the custard and steep it for a month and then add the other flavors or do it all at once and then just wait for it to mature.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna sound like a fatty here, but i would like an ice cream flavor, custard, vanilla, cream, ripe fruits, and graham. I might end up waiting for black friday, i am guessing vaping stores also run sales at that time. IDK I am a bit scared of messing with the nic though.
Nic is not that bad to work with. I would if I were you, find a old tackle box or something that you can lock with a padlock and put your DIY/ nic in there so the kids can't get to it at all. The warnings on 100 mg/ml are to be heeded but you will see the fear of unknown is worse than working with it and if you spill it just clean your hands with soap and water. It's really not that hard to work with. Custard... Will has a game over custard that is a vanilla custard premade flavoring... A bit more expensive but cheaper than b/m juice.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nic is not that bad to work with. I would if I were you, find a old tackle box or something that you can lock with a padlock and put your DIY/ nic in there so the kids can't get to it at all. The warnings on 100 mg/ml are to be heeded but you will see the fear of unknown is worse than working with it and if you spill it just clean your hands with soap and water. It's really not that hard to work with. Custard... Will has a game over custard that is a vanilla custard premade flavoring... A bit more expensive but cheaper than b/m juice.

So if i wanted a graham banana vanilla custard. I would get his vanilla custard and just add the other flavours to that? Or if vanilla custard was what I wanted I would just add that to my desired pg/vg base and then figure out the nic last.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i see it now. You are saying that every 100ml of juice at 6mg will only take 6ml of nic. So 15ml of nicotine is good for 250ml of juice at 6mg or 500ml at 3. i see why its such a money saver to mix your own. i was reading earlier how you were talking bout waiting a month for custards flavor to really open up. So do you first start with just the custard and steep it for a month and then add the other flavors or do it all at once and then just wait for it to mature.
You do your flavors all at once usually, but you could add fruit later if you wanted. Flavoring, pg, vg mix together like for 0nic, but when you add nic that is when you start counting as steeping time. And yeah custards are usually better with at least a week to steep they are really awesome at a month. There are also ways of quick steeping that can cut that time down for impatient ppl ...

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So if i wanted a graham banana vanilla custard. I would get his vanilla custard and just add the other flavours to that? Or if vanilla custard was what I wanted I would just add that to my desired pg/vg base and then figure out the nic last.
I think i need to start reading DIY corner posts. I don't wanna take over our PIF box with all this. Thanks though for giving me some ideas. I was talking with @OBDave about DIY too, and he had sites he recommended as well. I will possibly have to revisit my funds after the PIF boxes are done and see if I can still afford some supplies. If nothing else I think i will get the flavouring first and then the gear to mix with later.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You do your flavors all at once usually, but you could add fruit later if you wanted. Flavoring, pg, vg mix together like for 0nic, but when you add nic that is when you start counting as steeping time. And yeah custards are usually better with at least a week to steep they are really awesome at a month. There are also ways of quick steeping that can cut that time down for impatient ppl ...

Ok last question is flavor pg or vg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok last question is flavor pg or vg
PG cause its hard to find VG flavors PG has more options plus it carries the flavor better also get your nic in PG too its a bitch to mess with VG nic

This is why alot of ppl say there's no such thing as 100% VG mix... You can make it but its a pain to find all VG flavors and your limited so most mixes end up 80-90%vg that's why the term "Max VG " was made its the most VG you can have minus flavoring and nic

Sent from a Ghost town

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Capella makes a good vanilla custard I like v1. You use a calculator like ejuicemeup. It figures your pg and vg by what you enter its really easy. Your flavors are usually in pg base so for a juice that is 30% pg and 70% vg ... Your pg won't be 30 ml pg and 70 ml vg for 100 ml. It takes into account what the carrier of your flavors and nic are. But you just plug it all in and calculate. Really simpler than I'm explaining it. They probably will have good sales on Black Friday.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Recipes are great for starting out, just try to stick to ones that are rated. For some reason just like every thing else there's ppl that put up stupid percentages just to see if ppl will try it. Please feel free to ask in here or pm me we can help. Don't buy that "mixing kit" in my opinion it is a waste of money. It can also be pretty overwhelming for your first order and be prepared to order from more than one site cuz usually they don't have everything you want in one place, lol.

Yeah I agree I just look to see what people are doing out there just as a guideline I'm pretty good at knowing if something is bullshit or not the place I order from is pretty good as far as price and having everything I want and def def never buy an all in one kit because most of it wont get used. This takes my love of cooking to a whole other level. But I do like the app because it breaks down everything so you don't end up poisoning yourself or someone else if you had no clue what you where doing DIY is not for everyone but for me I don't think I'd ever go back to buying premade juice I love the whole process.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I agree I just look to see what people are doing out there just as a guideline I'm pretty good at knowing if something is bullshit or not the place I order from is pretty good as far as price and having everything I want and def def never buy an all in one kit because most of it wont get used. This takes my love of cooking to a whole other level. But I do like the app because it breaks down everything so you don't end up poisoning yourself or someone else if you had no clue what you where doing DIY is not for everyone but for me I don't think I'd ever go back to buying premade juice I love the whole process.

0ad3caf33b3db84a102bc1f558651af6.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I personally like using the 100mg per ml nicotine because you use a small amount so I feel it doesn't affect the taste of the juice too much but you def need to know what you're doing. It's more expensive but you use a lot less of it

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally like using the 100mg per ml nicotine because you use a small amount so I feel it doesn't affect the taste of the juice too much but you def need to know what you're doing. It's more expensive but you use a lot less of it

Have you checked out nude nicotine's sample. Good to have.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another good one I made was
12% blueberry graham waffle
4%maple syrup flavor
2% butter flavor
2% whip cream

Yummy

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

jeez if you messed up with that kind of potency you would do some major damage.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another good one I made was
12% blueberry graham waffle
4%maple syrup flavor
2% butter flavor
2% whip cream

Yummy

damn that sounds like what I want for breakfast....so does the blueberry graham waffle come as one flavor

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
jeez if you messed up with that kind of potency you would do some major damage.
Best thing to do is take like dawns recipe and set it up in the ejuicemeup calculator and play around with the calculator different nic levels and look at pg and vg differences. It will start to make more sense to you then

VU Sponsors