Become a Patron!

Which Are You?

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Started because I saw how much other people enjoyed it. Both parents loved their reds, but mom was the real cowboy. I remember mom stressed while driving, she would take a big drag, hold it, and exhale like a pro. She would never admit to enjoying smoking or drinking, despite evidence to the contrary on both! I was maybe 7 or 8 at the time. She liked her Scotch too.

Puffed a little from age 17, but did not really inhale until 28. Then I loved the taste, smell, motion of it, and taboo factor as a slightly more introverted than outgoing.

Was never more than half a ppd until this summer. I was on a long, stressful work trip where cigs were cheap. Not wanting to be like my parents, I avoided the cowboy killers until then.

But wow, they were great when I tried. Came home and a couple of days saw 2 empty packs in my morning trash. How did I let that happen, so Goddamn stupid. But suddenly I was a 2 ppd reds man and something had to change.

Bought first kanger sub mini 4 months ago, then 3 others, before liking the Herakles and cutting back to 3-5 analogs per day.

Yes, I do like clouds. Just so much fun and satisfying. I do miss the throat hit and taste of tobacco, delaying the complete quit that is my goal. So, clouds and flavor are what vaping can help with.

Biggest challenge, like always, is still seeing others really enjoy smoking. Thats what makes me want to partake in the bad habit.

There is a big vaping population here and the vape shops are thriving, but we rarely see vapers in public. It became more taboo than smoking I think. I hate being the only one vaping. Almost like 420, everyone is doing it, in the closet.

Mike

VU Sponsors