Become a Patron!

1:1 ZNA 30 clone by Robbot Tech

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's just dumb... Why would you not want to sell to your customers if you have the items they want...

Oh well. China to the rescue.
Its called arrogance. They had a hot commodity and made the decision to make their prospective customers jump through hoops to get one. People like me and some others on the forum remember that shit.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, now that's interesting. Honestly didn't expect that to be cloned. Lol

Always loved the design tho.

My Robbot ZNA 50 should arrive tomorrow. :-D

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
vapor flask anyone see this yet.

Adam I am posting the reply that I sent you via pm here, so that everyone can be forewarned :p

"
Ok this is easy AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Wait for the Vapor Flask V2, this is one shit. Going back as far as two months ago I was actually getting this direct from Hao sheng who is the manufacturer. They told me it was the V2 clone but then when they sent the completed production pics it was the V1 clone and not a very good one.

All of the buttons protrude too much and do not lay flush with the body like the authentic. China put unknown 18650 batteries inside that cannot be removed by the user, they are welded in. They did show me one picture with the welded top removed and that one battery actually looked damaged. The machining on the top plate also looked shoddy.

I have been offered this clone repeatedly by Infinite, Yosen, Yiloong, Limwell (because they are all reselling the Hao sheng clone) and my answer has been NO NO NO NO across the board. The chip is the least of anyone's worries, it is the janky buttons, shoddy machining and most especially the "God knows from where" batteries inside. When those batteries die, your device is over .. don't do it."

Also, I am not saying that thing doesn't work. What I am saying is that this device is disposable even if it does work. Remember this is China, so there will not be any sending your device to China once the non removable, unknown 18650's need to be serviced and changed like a real Vapor Flask V1. I tried to dissuade the manufacturer from making it in the first place based on the battery issue alone.

Just to give you guys some insight .. this clone was actually completed two months ago, but no legit US clone vendor would touch it. The original MSRP for this device was about the same as the Zero Modz, but again no one would touch it. I told FC not to stock it .. so those are my thoughts about the Vapor Flask V1 clone.

Last edited:

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very good to know info right there. Since I didn't see pics of the bottom, I assumed it was a Clone of the V2 with removable batteries

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Even in the Ebay photos, notice how they avoid close up shots of the buttons? Because they are fekkin protruding like nipples. These are the pics that the manufacturer sent me over a month ago, you can see its the same one on Ebay. Compare these buttons to the real Vapor Flask V1

quGpcPa.jpg

kgg3Kie.jpg

W0PC6nT.jpg

GvCiRDC.jpg

HFvUUdL.jpg

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Very good to know info right there. Since I didn't see pics of the bottom, I assumed it was a Clone of the V2 with removable batteries

Nope, a V1 clone that no one really wants because no one trusts the batteries they put in there .. and I told them it would be a problem.

Steve.h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, now that's interesting. Honestly didn't expect that to be cloned. Lol

Always loved the design tho.

My Robbot ZNA 50 should arrive tomorrow. :-D

Msgnyc, do let me know how the chip perform in the robbot zna 50! Feel like pulling the trigger for zna50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm waititing on a response back.

What's odd is that they dont even have the AMod listed at their US warehouse so I sure hope they aren't sending these to everyone who ordered the Robbot 50 from their US warehouse.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya its listed on in the us warhouse but still thats a big mistake hope they fix it for you

Edit ok I totally agree not listed I just checked but it used to be.

Steve.h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just received my order and unfortunately I was mistakenly shipped an Amod ZNA not the Robbot ZNA 50. :-(

Sorry to hear that.. That's some major cock up. Damn! Was hoping to hear some feedback from u. Hope FC sort it out for u ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just received my order and unfortunately I was mistakenly shipped an Amod ZNA not the Robbot ZNA 50. :-(

Aww shit that sucks, especially after waiting for it for so long. Ouf I would be so annoyed .. I have to check my account because I don't recall any shipping notification for mine. When did your wrong order ship?

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received an email and tracking for it on the 30th but it was sent on the 29th.

While excited, I was a little worried a mistake may have taken place. Especially when they told me just the day before that it wouldn't be sent out until the 5th.

Yeah, this is beginning to get very agrivating. Especially since this was supposed to be a Robbot ZNA 30 that I ordered almost a month ago when it was supposed to have been in stock...

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More aggravation.. I'm to send the incorrect item back and wait for them to receive and verify it will then they send me the item I actually ordered...

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
More aggravation.. I'm to send the incorrect item back and wait for them to receive and verify it will then they send me the item I actually ordered...

OMG :confused: Well they are going to reimburse your shipping cost right? This is not your mistake so you shouldn't have to pay for that. That Robbot had better been worth the added aggravation once you finally get it. o_O

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No mention of reimbursement in the email they sent, but Doris did contact me here thru the forums and said she will do her best to expedite things and said I would be reimbursed the shipping charges.

osrix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine still hasnt shipped, but maybe thats a good thing, I dunno.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Also just got some juicy info from Robbot tonight, and conversation which had nothing to do with this thread, until it did. Sylvia (Robbot Sales Manager) told me tonight that they were previously supplying to Comcig and that Comcig was repackaging the Robbot ZNA for sale under Comcig's brand. So the 1:1 on Zen's list of Clones is not really Comcig who merely resold it. Robbot is the manufacturer of that 1:1 ZNA on Zen's service.

After I freaked out, and told Sylvia to stop supplying to vendors who are only gonna repackage the device and make a reputation off of Robbot Tech's work, Sylvia told me that they are no longer supplying Comcig who has sold out of the Robbot ZNA at present. Going forward Robbot will insist on resellers not changing Robbot's brand to reflect the resellers brand, which I agree with.

It is a shame that Comcig received any recognition for a 1:1 device that they didn't actually make.

Nikitta6,

Can you send me the contact info for Sylvia?

I have a couple of the ComCig ZNAs that I just bought a week ago (new, old stock from a vendor), and neither of them works properly. I reached out on the Robbot Tech Facebook page, and they are trying to tell me that they have NEVER sold through ComCig, which directly contradicts what you said here. I would like to speak to Sylvia directly and see if I can't iron this out and figure out a fix ... otherwise I am out a lot of cash in these 2 defective ZNAs!

Thank you in advance!

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think your gonna have to contact Comcig not Robbot. Robbot never sold thru Comcig. Comcig rebranded it and sold it as their own. While it may be made by Robbot and be the same exact device, you have Comcig ZNA clones not Robbot ZNA clones.

Doesn't hurt to try I guess...

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Thanks Msgnyc, it is worth a try anyways. I can't find any way to contact ComCig either, which is why I went to the Robbot Tech FB page in the first place. All I have found from ComCig is a LOT of different people claiming to sell their products, but no one that actually works for them. Since I don't know which person was acting as the agent, I don't know which one to contact. It's starting to look like I am just out a lot of cash ... Should have bought another authentic, instead of trying to save a little money to get a couple of clones.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well where did you buy it from? Have you contacted who you purchased it directly from about the issues? I would assume they would be the ones you would want to contact unless they were sold "as is"

I would never buy a product from a vendor again if they would not refund/replace a defective product (user error/negligence doesn't count) within at least the first 30 days let alone the first week.

Last edited:

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Yes I am working with the vendor, but these are on closeout and he won't be carrying them anymore. I can't say enough good things about the vendor, but I still want to know how to reach the manufacturer because I can only expect the vendor to assist for so long, and if replacements fail in 6 weeks, then I would not expect the vendor to have much (if any) liability at that point.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not meaning to come off as an ass and if I do I apologize, but if your looking for any kind of warranty aside from the short term warranties a vendor should cover in case of defect you may unfortunately want to stay away from clones and stick with authentics. :-(

But hey, Robbot Tech may be willing to help you out as a sign of good faith. You never know.

What's wrong with them anyways?

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nikitta6,

Can you send me the contact info for Sylvia?

I have a couple of the ComCig ZNAs that I just bought a week ago (new, old stock from a vendor), and neither of them works properly. I reached out on the Robbot Tech Facebook page, and they are trying to tell me that they have NEVER sold through ComCig, which directly contradicts what you said here. I would like to speak to Sylvia directly and see if I can't iron this out and figure out a fix ... otherwise I am out a lot of cash in these 2 defective ZNAs!

Thank you in advance!

Robbot used to supply to Comcig, but they ceased doing so several months ago as per Sylvia's statements to me when I first met her. If you bought these from a vendor claiming they are Comcig then you have to go through that vendor to resolve any issues you are having with it. Just as anyone who bought the Robbot from FC would have to go through FC to resolve issues with defects.

Also, for the record Comcig was the reseller of no less than 3 different makes of the ZNA 30 clone, so how do you know that what you have was originally made by Robbot? Curious, why aren't you trying to resolve this through the vendor that you made the purchase from?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Msgnyc, it is worth a try anyways. I can't find any way to contact ComCig either, which is why I went to the Robbot Tech FB page in the first place. All I have found from ComCig is a LOT of different people claiming to sell their products, but no one that actually works for them. Since I don't know which person was acting as the agent, I don't know which one to contact. It's starting to look like I am just out a lot of cash ... Should have bought another authentic, instead of trying to save a little money to get a couple of clones.

Do you want to share which vendor that you bought these from? If I can see them then I "might" be able to help you find out where they really came from. Because as msgnyc pointed out, Comcig is a resellers who acquires various items and then resells them as their own. So there is no telling who made your devices.

I hope you paid by Paypal, because if you did then I would just file a dispute and get your money back ...

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be careful disputing charges thru PayPal for ecig/PV products. You can potentially have your account locked as these sales are prohibited by paypal.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Im not meaning to come off as an ass and if I do I apologize, but if your looking for any kind of warranty aside from the short term warranties a vendor should cover in case of defect you may unfortunately want to stay away from clones and stick with authentics. :-(

But hey, Robbot Tech may be willing to help you out as a sign of good faith. You never know.

What's wrong with them anyways?

Msgnyc, I am not looking for a warranty per se, rather a company that stands behind their product. I bought the clones I did because I wanted the best chance at service down the road. The unfortunate reality is that both clones arrived and neither one works properly. and while the vendor is addressing it, with replacements, but I would like to know how to reach the manufacturer because my confidence in the product is very low and I am concerned that there may be more problems in the future. There is a whole list of problems with them, stuck buttons, constant firing, firing from the left button, a seeming short circuit, gets hot, shuts down, screen flickers, etc.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Robbot used to supply to Comcig, but they ceased doing so several months ago as per Sylvia's statements to me when I first met her. If you bought these from a vendor claiming they are Comcig then you have to go through that vendor to resolve any issues you are having with it. Just as anyone who bought the Robbot from FC would have to go through FC to resolve issues with defects.

Also, for the record Comcig was the reseller of no less than 3 different makes of the ZNA 30 clone, so how do you know that what you have was originally made by Robbot? Curious, why aren't you trying to resolve this through the vendor that you made the purchase from?

Nikitta6, the vendor I bought these from is Steam Monkey, and they are working with me to make this right. They promptly sent out a couple of replacements, which should be here hopefully today or maybe tomorrow. I'm not trying to circumvent the process of working through the vendor, rather I am trying to identify the company to contact if there are problems with the replacements. From all the information I could find, EVERY source said that the ComCig ZNAs were a Robbot Tech product, and that Robbot Tech is a company that stands behind their product. This is the main reason behind why I bought them.

Steam Monkey also told me that their contact at ComCig disappeared. I tried to find contact information for a representative at ComCig, but everything I could find appears to be an "agent" that is selling ComCig products, but does not work for ComCig directly. So unless I can find the "agent" that sold these to Steam Monkey, then my only real option is to find contact information for the company that produced them.

I was told by Lance, the owner of Steam Monkey, that he purchased a large number of these through ComCig many months ago, when they were first released, and that these were from the first batch. That puts them in the timeframe that Robbot was supplying ComCig with ZNAs. Knowing now that ComCig used at least 3 different makes of the ZNA, then it is possible that these are not Robbot products, in which case I am even more bummed out about this purchase.

I can't say enough good things about Steam Monkey, in fact I have been VERY impressed with the response I have gotten through them. In fact, I am so impressed with their service and support that I would not hesitate to buy from them again. I don't have ANY reason to dispute the charges for these. The vendor is doing everything I would expect of any good company, to try and ensure customer satisfaction, and make things right. What spurred this entire situation was me trying to get in touch with the manufacturer, to provide them with feedback, and ask questions about how to get them repaired in the future if something goes wrong with the replacements. While I did get a good deal on these, it was still a lot of money and I am trying to ensure I can do everything possible to protect my investment in them down the road.

Last edited:

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh you bought the batch 1 Comcigs from SteamMonkey. Yeah, they are great over there. I'm glad they're helping out with the issues with them, especially since its posted right on the page that they're not doing replacements/refunds for them. Yeah, those Comcigs he has are made by Robbot as far as I know. Even Mikes (from HoH) Comcig broke not to long after having it.

As for wanting a product a manufacturer stands behind...ehh.... You might many to avoid clones then or at the very least, buy directly from the manufacturer themselves and def not rebrands.

I think your best bet unfortunately is to swap your board. Whether yourself or by sending it to HoH for their clone services which will hit you for another $99 each. The clone service will at least give you a 90day warranty on labor/1year warranty on the DNA board.

Sucks about your znas tho. :-(

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Yeah, I am very lucky he is replacing mine. I suspect it is ONLY because he still has some stock, and both of mine were bad when I got them. I can't speak highly enough of Lance, I really wish he was not getting out of the Z2 game, I would continue to buy his stuff. The Link RDAs are FANTASTIC and every bit as good as my HoH stuff. I will continue to watch his site, and if there is anything I need that he carries, I will buy it from him, he has definitely earned my business!

I generally try to stay away from clone stuff, the only other clones I have are Cloupor's, and they were VERY responsive to the issues with their V1 box clone. The reviews and every comment I could find were so good on the Robbot ZNAs that I thought I would take a chance. Even the threads here sound like the company stands behind it's product, which is why I was trying to find contact information for them.

Anyway, I'm hoping my replacements hold up until March, then maybe if they die I can afford the board swap through HoH.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to come off insensitive, but since he's replacing the 2 units for you maybe he will have a spare Link RDA for me since he was selling what was left of his stock as part of the ZNA packages. :-DD

Yeah I'm disappointed he's moving away from the Z2 system aswell. He did great work. Sadly I accidentally dropped my zenesis brass firing switch down a sewer drain a lil while back when I was swapping batteries. Can't find a replacement anywhere without buying a used full setup. :-(

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I can't speak for him, but if you reach out to him, he might have one he could make a deal on. He may also be able to help with enough switch parts (if he has them) to get your mod back up and running. If not, the RDAs were originally selling for about the cost of the whole kit right now, have you considered picking one up just to get the Link RDA? If you do, I highly recommend that you consider the ZNA part of the kit as "disposable". :D

With regards to your switch, have you contacted Mike about it? He has always been very helpful and might be able to make some suggestions. If not, I know ElectronicStix carries many HoH bits, pieces, and parts.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I was/am tempted to pick up the kit just for the link. Lol

As for the switch, I've got stainless steel and copper switches to swap in and out. It's just losing the brass button that hurts most of all. :-(
Lol

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I have the Link RDA on my authentic ZNA at the moment, and I absolutely love it. What I would REALLY like to find is a set of the Link Tubes, 18350, 18500, and 18650. I love the look with the logo on it. Sadly they are pretty hard to find, I have not seen any for sale for a very long time. :(

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
How in the world did you find those? I scoured Steam Monkey before ordering the ZNA, and even sent Lance an email asking about them. I would have added them to my order if I could have found them!

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I came across them when trying to locate brass Link switch to replace my lost zen switch a while back and I bookmarked them. ;-)

Never could track down a 650 tube tho.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yes I am working with the vendor, but these are on closeout and he won't be carrying them anymore. I can't say enough good things about the vendor, but I still want to know how to reach the manufacturer because I can only expect the vendor to assist for so long, and if replacements fail in 6 weeks, then I would not expect the vendor to have much (if any) liability at that point.

This doesn't sound like a good vendor. What does a closeout have to do with anything. That vendor should still be able to go back to the source of supply and secure a replacement for you. You can only go direct to the manufacturer when you yourself purchase direct from the manufacturer.
Be careful disputing charges thru PayPal for ecig/PV products. You can potentially have your account locked as these sales are prohibited by paypal.

You can successfully manage a dispute so long as you don't use the term electronic cigarette if it was purchased through a US vendor. Use specific terms like variable wattage device. If the vendor is from China then it doesn't matter because they do not have any restriction on ecig sales.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@DevAuto .. well it sounds like Steam Monkey is trying to work this out for you. I am sure at the time when they first secured this inventory they had no way of knowing that the Comcig was really a rebranded Robbot, and from their early beta batch no less. Robbot, admittedly had a rough go of it because this was their first foray into electronics, whereas their strength was in machining. The Robbot ZNA body is machined very well, but they had issues with assembly, and even had to change from the Yihi chip to the Cloupor DNA 30 V3 chip due to issues with chip size. In spite of any assembly issues, even Mike at HOH agrees that the Robbot ZNA is still the best clone of his device.

I was lucky to receive a perfect ZNA from them and its still perfect and works flawlessly now two months later, but everyone was not as lucky as me. I do know that Robbot stands behind their product when purchased directly from them, and I mean specifically vendors. I know a few people on ECF that had to return their first one for a replacement, and they were replaced.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Thanks @Nikkita6 , I really can't say enough good about Steam Monkey. So far Lance has been phenomenal in every aspect of this bad situation. I wish all vape shop owners were like this. Even though the site clearly says that there can be no exchanges or refunds on these, he is still doing everything he can to make this better. As I said earlier, he has definitely earned my business if his new line of products includes anything I need, or even want. I have faith that he will stand behind his products.

I got the replacements today, and have only had a chance to test one of them, and it seems to be working flawlessly so far (only about 3 hours, but hey the other 2 had issues in minutes). The 2nd has been out of the box about 5 minutes with a battery in it, and everything looks promising, but no way of knowing until I've had a chance to really use them both.

The machining, fit, and finish appears to be very good on them, but not as good as my authentic (although it is only by a few degrees). The replacements seem to be a bit better in this regard than the first two as well. With any luck at all, they will be problem free and I won't need to contact anyone. I did get a request to send photos of the 2 defective ones to Robbot Tech. I suspect that they are just trying to confirm whether or not these are actually Robbot ZNAs, but that wasn't clear from the email. With any kind of luck, these replacements will be rock solid and I won't have to worry about them at all, although the first 2 did leave a really bad taste in my mouth.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Nikkita6 , I really can't say enough good about Steam Monkey. So far Lance has been phenomenal in every aspect of this bad situation. I wish all vape shop owners were like this. Even though the site clearly says that there can be no exchanges or refunds on these, he is still doing everything he can to make this better. As I said earlier, he has definitely earned my business if his new line of products includes anything I need, or even want. I have faith that he will stand behind his products.

I got the replacements today, and have only had a chance to test one of them, and it seems to be working flawlessly so far (only about 3 hours, but hey the other 2 had issues in minutes). The 2nd has been out of the box about 5 minutes with a battery in it, and everything looks promising, but no way of knowing until I've had a chance to really use them both.

The machining, fit, and finish appears to be very good on them, but not as good as my authentic (although it is only by a few degrees). The replacements seem to be a bit better in this regard than the first two as well. With any luck at all, they will be problem free and I won't need to contact anyone. I did get a request to send photos of the 2 defective ones to Robbot Tech. I suspect that they are just trying to confirm whether or not these are actually Robbot ZNAs, but that wasn't clear from the email. With any kind of luck, these replacements will be rock solid and I won't have to worry about them at all, although the first 2 did leave a really bad taste in my mouth.

That is good news .. I am waiting on the 50W version myself, which I think has shipped already so I should have it soon. :) Enjoy your two new Robbots, and hopefully both pieces will serve you well. :)

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
That is good news .. I am waiting on the 50W version myself, which I think has shipped already so I should have it soon. :) Enjoy your two new Robbots, and hopefully both pieces will serve you well. :)
Thank you, I hope so too. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the 50w version!

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FC should've received my return Saturday. Haven't heard anything from them as of yet tho about it or my Robbot 50. :-(

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
FC should've received my return Saturday. Haven't heard anything from them as of yet tho about it or my Robbot 50. :-(

If you have skype then contact her directly after 10pm our time .. I know that the ZNA's arrived at the warehouse because I got a shipping notification.

ETA: I don't know your real name but I did just send Doris a skype to describe your situation and asked her kindly to move her ass and get your ZNA out. From all that you said you have been more than patient with this whole thing and I would be flaming pissed by now.

VU Sponsors