Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

I still haven't gotten this rayon thing down. Rewicked with it maybe 5 or 6 times. First few hits are good, and then not. Tried using a little, tried using a lot, haven't had success with Lemo. Kayfun or Russian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you have an rda try it in that, i have trouble wicking the lemo with any material

D

Donald Bickers

I still haven't gotten this rayon thing down. Rewicked with it maybe 5 or 6 times. First few hits are good, and then not. Tried using a little, tried using a lot, haven't had success with Lemo. Kayfun or Russian.

I have good luck with rayon,,,,,i don't know what I do but it works great for me and last a lot longer than reg cotton
ill never forget the day I went to the beauty shop to get my rayon,,,,,them old ladies starin me down boy,,,wonder what they were thinking ?

D

Donald Bickers

have you tried the navy nest style wick with rayon in your kayfuns

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wick the Lemo, just like a Kayfun. Rabbit ears, I think is what the techniques called. I have several RDAs, only tried one of them, this far. That was a trident, couldn't stand getting juice on everything. Passed several in to Pif box, was planning to do the same with the rest.

D

Donald Bickers

im hoping there is a nice dripper in the box when it comes to me,,,,,,i just have a cheap 5 dollar dripper for testing flavors,,,not real impressed,,,if I get a good one,that may change my outlook on drippers

D

Donald Bickers

I'll look that one up. I hope I get it right before I run out of rayon. Really wanted to like it, after hearing you guys rave about it.

wish you would have said something I would have sent you some with the juice

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im hoping there is a nice dripper in the box when it comes to me,,,,,,i just have a cheap 5 dollar dripper for testing flavors,,,not real impressed,,,if I get a good one,that may change my outlook on drippers
Can't believe ya only have one. Your pix has all those attys lined up.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wish you would have said something I would have sent you some with the juice
That's alright. I took a Baggie of it out of the box, when it came. Just hope I get it right, before gone. There's plenty still.

T

Taver13

hey don, im going to see if i have a dripper i could spare for you to try out, ive thinned out the heard quite a bit, so ill see what i can find

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D

Donald Bickers

I'll look that one up. I hope I get it right before I run out of rayon. Really wanted to like it, after hearing you guys rave about it.

heres what mine looks like
gOejo3b.jpg

1.00 ohm build navy nest with rayon

L

Lighty269

Well! Looks like I am going to PIF that Delta II, it's just not for me. I like the flavor better out of a re-wicked Atlantis. Wasted money I guess, it has the rebuildable kit with it as well, I never used it. Sterilizing the one coil I used for a few days and the tank.

D

Donald Bickers

hey don, im going to see if i have a dripper i could spare for you to try out, ive thinned out the heard quite a bit, so ill see what i can find
you do your own diy,,,,,so my juices wouldn't mean much to you,,,,but I have 5 4oz bottles of extract coming ,,,,I could send you some extract,,,,,i kinda feel bad that your having trouble with the cloupor,,,and the deal we made was a little light on my part,,,,let me know if your interested in some extracts,and ill tell you what im getting

T

Taver13

you do your own diy,,,,,so my juices wouldn't mean much to you,,,,but I have 5 4oz bottles of extract coming ,,,,I could send you some extract,,,,,i kinda feel bad that your having trouble with the cloupor,,,and the deal we made was a little light my part,,,,let me know if your interested in some extracts,and ill tell you what im getting
cool man, its no big deal, i said i wanted a challenge remember. its been an interesting experience

D

Donald Bickers

cool man, its no big deal, i said i wanted a challenge remember. its been an interesting experience
you still have that link to heartland vapes,,,go look at what I ordered and let me know if you want some of the extracts

D

Donald Bickers

I don't have any more quantities of extract except red type right now,,,,i wish I could get that walnut at those prices,,,,but,,,,

T

Taver13

i think im done trying to find an rta that i like. i like the goblin, but its a pain to build and i cant go above 30 watts with the damn thing

D

Donald Bickers

this is to funny,,,,,,Rufus's tail waggin and nose in the air,,,,,he knows what it means when daddy fires the grill up

VU Sponsors