Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm having a horrible morning ya'll. My wife woke up this morning and let our dog out to go to the bathroom and she never came back. That was over 4 hours ago. I've talked to neighbors in our development and drove around. I live in a development of about 40 homes, but we're in the middle of a rural area surrounded by woods and fields, and several miles from a major highway. Worst thing is she doesn't have her collar with tag on. This sucks. Not sure what happened to her, but I hope she is okay. I keep looking out the back door hoping she is standing there. Ugh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm having a horrible morning ya'll. My wife woke up this morning and let our dog out to go to the bathroom and she never came back. That was over 4 hours ago. I've talked to neighbors in our development and drove around. I live in a development of about 40 homes, but we're in the middle of a rural area surrounded by woods and fields, and several miles from a major highway. Worst thing is she doesn't have her collar with tag on. This sucks. Not sure what happened to her, but I hope she is okay. I keep looking out the back door hoping she is standing there. Ugh...

Sorry to hear that man! I hope she comes back!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Omgoodness I hope she comes back soon. When I first read it I thought your wife was missing, momabear was about to drive up there lol. Not that the baby isn't just as important...wow I'm rambling shutting up now lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Omgoodness I hope she comes back soon. When I first read it I thought your wife was missing, momabear was about to drive up there lol. Not that the baby isn't just as important...wow I'm rambling shutting up now lol
I thought the same thing you would think the" she.doesn't have a collar" comment would have given it away but I was like hey if his wife had a collar people could know where.to.send her back too just like a dog... oh wait he's talking about his dog

Anyway I hope she comes back dog or wife lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I hope you've found her by now. If not, I hope soon. I'd be frantic. Good luck.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rufus picked everything out,but if he missed anything go ahead and blame me,i can take it
Edit:How can you blame anything on him,,,,,,hes so innocent,,,,,,NOT
WOmkGzn.jpg
Cute dog, does he shoot orange cords out his butt?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald Bickers/ George Burns said: ↑
better go get you a phone, that sucks
Momabear/Gracie Allen would say-Why would he want a phone that sucks? He has that already lmbo.
Yes, I guess it was before your time. George Burns played the straight man, and then Gracie would twist what he said.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im a greedy mutherfucker, you might be surprised!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, not so much greedy, more like tubby. I figure I can just sit on anything and make bit fit wherever I want. Sometimes I'm wrong.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think we should.just start a juice box and pass it around too ... might free up some room

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll just pay for a bigger box if need be.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we should.just start a juice box and pass it around too ... might free up some room
There's honestly not that much hardware in there... I'd say every bit of 90% of the box is juice already... there's a whole gallon ziplock full of it! lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's an idea to keep the box from continually moving with items nobody has opted to keep.
When the box makes it to you the second time, if there is something you put in, before you shipped the box from the first time. Remove it from the box, it's made one whole round, and no one decided to keep it. Just an idea to keep from too much juice build-up.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys! I'm out in Oklahoma now (been driving here all morning hence no check-in lol) don't have phone service but they've got internet at the field station so since I can't do anything else until the rain stops tomorrow I'll probably be on here way too much tonight lol

I hope you found her man, I'd be frantic if my little guy ran off on me! I love my pup! Good luck.

D

Donald Bickers

Here's an idea to keep the box from continually moving with items nobody has opted to keep.
When the box makes it to you the second time, if there is something you put in, before you shipped the box from the first time. Remove it from the box, it's made one whole round, and no one decided to keep it. Just an idea to keep from too much juice build-up.

that's a good idea,,,,,,and Jim juice has been delivered at your mailbox

D

Donald Bickers

90% juice? What up with that folks?

@Taver13 did your dog come back?
juice is good to me,,,,,,i only vaped 3 bottles of store bought then started DIY,so im gonna get me some store bought to try,,,,see how it compares to mine
and also get some recipe ideas

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha @Vaperjim I don't even drink all that often anymore but when I do I love that shiner. Before I leave TX I want to go down to Shiner and drink a few beers at the gas station/outdoor movie theater there.

VU Sponsors