"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha @Vaperjim I don't even drink all that often anymore but when I do I love that shiner. Before I leave TX I want to go down to Shiner and drink a few beers at the gas station/outdoor movie theater there.
That sounds like a perfect Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

I'm always so late to respond, derp.
I'm not sure yet, its a serious overload of choices. Everything looks so good.
Question: if I try one I don't like can I put it back?
hollabackgirl is amazing....especially cause you vape at high watts and low gauge wire, thats where it shines

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Project 1

40d77ca3348a23ac758de33da72dcafc.jpg

Project 2

9843be79c3f09a519aa6cf3db5583483.jpg

MULTITASKING LIKE A BOSS!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to have kept you all hanging after my frantic post this morning. Good news is that my dog did come home. She was gone for 6 hours, then just showed up at the door. No idea where he was, as we had driven everywhere around here on car and 4-wheeler. I thought the 4-wheeler would have drawn her out, as she usually chases it will I'm riding. No luck, couldn't find her, so we came home and started calling SPCA and Animal Control, and she strolled up like nothing happened. At least she is safe and sound and returned...everyone's prayers worked. Worried me to death, she has never taken off like that before and she is almost 3. I used to have a different dog that went out at sunrise and came back at sunset, but he did that for many years ever since he was a pup, so I never worried about him, as I knew he would always return. This dog here scared the shit out of me today. Thanks for all of your concern too! I appreciate each of you genuinely.

D

Donald Bickers

Sorry to have kept you all hanging after my frantic post this morning. Good news is that my dog did come home. She was gone for 6 hours, then just showed up at the door. No idea where he was, as we had driven everywhere around here on car and 4-wheeler. I thought the 4-wheeler would have drawn her out, as she usually chases it will I'm riding. No luck, couldn't find her, so we came home and started calling SPCA and Animal Control, and she strolled up like nothing happened. At least she is safe and sound and returned...everyone's prayers worked. Worried me to death, she has never taken off like that before and she is almost 3. I used to have a different dog that went out at sunrise and came back at sunset, but he did that for many years ever since he was a pup, so I never worried about him, as I knew he would always return. This dog here scared the shit out of me today. Thanks for all of your concern too! I appreciate each of you genuinely.

a million likes,man I don't know what I would do if I lost my dog,,,,,,so glad shes home

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was not a fun feeling. Like I said we live in a rural area, so I had damn near convinced myself that either something bad happened to her, like she was hurt, or that someone had taken her. Luckily none of that was true. Yes, very bad feeling though.

D

Donald Bickers

It was not a fun feeling. Like I said we live in a rural area, so I had damn near convinced myself that either something bad happened to her, like she was hurt, or that someone had taken her. Luckily none of that was true. Yes, very bad feeling though.

they're our children,,,,,,and they don't talk back,,,,,,much anyway

glad she's ok

T

Taver13

copper 4nine and copper pollux
copper is quick, brass takes fucking forever

glad to see he's back, there is nothing worse than losing a pet

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

When my old dog would run away, after a week wed be sure he was gone. Another week or two would go by and wed get a call from someone who found our dog, 15miles away in the middle of town. This happened three times and we gave him away. He lived on a farm the rest of his life.

T

Taver13

When my old dog would run away, after a week wed be sure he was gone. Another week or two would go by and wed get a call from someone who found our dog, 15miles away in the middle of town. This happened three times and we gave him away. He lived on a farm the rest of his life.
you got yourself a doge v2 at all?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was years ago. But our v2 was a German Shepard, who would not run away and was absolutely great.
The v3 was also a German Shepard who was so fucking ferocious we could not even let him off his leash. He bit my mom and got put down. He bit my dad earlier in the week and he thought nothing of it, until my mom needed 20stitches in her arm, he realized it was over. We couldn't trust him anymore.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So there's a new vape shop near me that opened recently, about 6 months ago. They opened two locations, about 40 miles apart. They must be spending a ton on advertising, as I keep hearing them on the radio, seen billboards, TV commercial, and in the paper. I figured I would pop in there, and I'm glad I did. They carry all the normal premium juices with decent pricing. They have their own house line @ 14.99/30ml which isn't bad at all. They come in glass bottles and mixed to your specs while you wait, whatever PG/VG/NIC your heart desires. I got to meet the owner and talk with him. He seems like a nice guy... does construction full time. He gave me a coupon that is good forever that is $2 of each 30ml bottle. I tried some of his house line juices, and I was surprised. The ones I tried where damn good. I tried a cinnamon toast crunch and a captain crunch berry vape...they where so damn good, I couldn't resist buying a bottle of each. Asked him what flavorings he was using, and he kind of looked at me funny. So I rattled off a few names, and he was like "yes we use those, some Capella's too." Then as I was ringing up I saw an employee filling up some of the flavoring bottles. They were about 10-12 feet away from me, but I could of sworn I recognized the labels and bottles. It looked to me like a 236ml bottle from Mt Baker Vapor. I questioned him about it, and he said they use some of their flavorings too.
I looked on Mt Baker's website and I see two flavors, Cinnatoast Crunch, wow, same name of the one I bought. Could it be? Then I see another, Admiral Berry Crunch? Could it be? That one isn't the same name they have, they are just calling it Crunch Berry. I wonder now if they are all Mt Baker flavors or not. I guess I'm going to have to order these from Mt Baker to see if it's the same. Sad thing is they don't seem to offer these flavors in just flavoring to regular consumers, only in 8oz bottles on their wholesale site. Hmm. Going to have to look into it.
I think this Crunch Berry is going to be my new ADV and this Cinnatoast Crunch is going to be for mornings. I guess it's time to retire my Cinnabon flavor for awhile.

T

Taver13

So there's a new vape shop near me that opened recently, about 6 months ago. They opened two locations, about 40 miles apart. They must be spending a ton on advertising, as I keep hearing them on the radio, seen billboards, TV commercial, and in the paper. I figured I would pop in there, and I'm glad I did. They carry all the normal premium juices with decent pricing. They have their own house line @ 14.99/30ml which isn't bad at all. They come in glass bottles and mixed to your specs while you wait, whatever PG/VG/NIC your heart desires. I got to meet the owner and talk with him. He seems like a nice guy... does construction full time. He gave me a coupon that is good forever that is $2 of each 30ml bottle. I tried some of his house line juices, and I was surprised. The ones I tried where damn good. I tried a cinnamon toast crunch and a captain crunch berry vape...they where so damn good, I couldn't resist buying a bottle of each. Asked him what flavorings he was using, and he kind of looked at me funny. So I rattled off a few names, and he was like "yes we use those, some Capella's too." Then as I was ringing up I saw an employee filling up some of the flavoring bottles. They were about 10-12 feet away from me, but I could of sworn I recognized the labels and bottles. It looked to me like a 236ml bottle from Mt Baker Vapor. I questioned him about it, and he said they use some of their flavorings too.
I looked on Mt Baker's website and I see two flavors, Cinnatoast Crunch, wow, same name of the one I bought. Could it be? Then I see another, Admiral Berry Crunch? Could it be? That one isn't the same name they have, they are just calling it Crunch Berry. I wonder now if they are all Mt Baker flavors or not. I guess I'm going to have to order these from Mt Baker to see if it's the same. Sad thing is they don't seem to offer these flavors in just flavoring to regular consumers, only in 8oz bottles on their wholesale site. Hmm. Going to have to look into it.
I think this Crunch Berry is going to be my new ADV and this Cinnatoast Crunch is going to be for mornings. I guess it's time to retire my Cinnabon flavor for awhile.

honestly, if he straight up lied to you, and then was using someone elses recipie and calling it his own...thats some pretty shitty business practices no matter how good it is or how good of a deal your getting, just my opinion though

D

Donald Bickers

honestly, if he straight up lied to you, and then was using someone elses recipie and calling it his own...thats some pretty shitty business practices no matter how good it is or how good of a deal your getting, just my opinion though
infringement

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I agree with you Rob, you are right. It honestly makes me wonder if the juices I bought were Mt Baker or not. I guess the only way to find out is to order a 30ml of each from them which I plan on doing tonight or tomorrow. If it is the same then I got ripped off. If it isn't, then I guess he told me the truth. I have a feeling that the ones I'm going to get from Mt Baker will taste the same.

D

Donald Bickers

Yeah I agree with you Rob, you are right. It honestly makes me wonder if the juices I bought were Mt Baker or not. I guess the only way to find out is to order a 30ml of each from them which I plan on doing tonight or tomorrow. If it is the same then I got ripped off. If it isn't, then I guess he told me the truth. I have a feeling that the ones I'm going to get from Mt Baker will taste the same.

if it is the same,,,,that is infringement,and last I looked that's against the law,,,,,just sayin

T

Taver13

i have a feeling too
if it is the same,,,,that is infringement,and last I looked that's against the law,,,,,just sayin
yup, just like if my band covers a song on an album without permission from the band, its infringment and i would get my ass sued to high hell, especially if its a metallica song

D

Donald Bickers

I know if it was a store here ,,,,I wouldn't turn him in,,,,,,because I wont do that,,,,,,BUT,I wouldn't patronize him any more,and word would be passed around

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
lots of vape shops do it i think theres a loop hole cause the shop i go to has a surfs up house blend ... yeah its blue Hawaiian brand surfs up no doubt
but think of all the 1:1 clones out there thats not infringement too?

T

Taver13

lots of vape shops do it i think theres a loop hole cause the shop i go to has a surfs up house blend ... yeah its blue Hawaiian brand surfs up no doubt
yes but they are in china where we have no control over infringment laws

D

Donald Bickers

I got one thing to say here,,,,,,,,if your in the back room pooring a branded juice in bottles and selling it as your own,,,,,,,That Aint Fuckin Right
kinda like pourin bar whiskey in a jack daniels bottle

D

Donald Bickers

and this is the answer to that
and they state that its a clone, not try to pass someone elses work as their own design

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst ,im not trying to piss you off,i hope your not taking it that way,,,im just stating my opinion in the matter
not pissed in anyway im just playing diablo 3 working on my patina if you mean cause im not responding as for the situation i dont like getting into it cause it happens and not just with juice mods and clones too ... there are B&Ms out there that will steal juice lines and sell you 100$ in clone hardwear for 275$ like they did for me saying everything is authentic and they get gullible new comers like they did with me

so as far as it goes im right there with you but everything ive tried didnt effect them they are still open and have 2 more locations with a 4th opening here soon you may dampen their sales but whats 10 peoplel out of the 200 daily you get for every 1 person you burn and is smart enough to figure it out you have 20 more that replace him that are content in being blind

so in short tell your friends so they wont get burnt but im not making a life style out of boycotting these idiots anymore it aint right but mehhhh what cha gonna do ... know what i mean

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
side note: Rayon+atlantis coil=vapegasim normal cotton taste like shit in those coils but rayon makes it worth rebuilding them <3 for taver introducing these to myself

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
honestly no one would buy china clones if the authentics didnt cost over a hundred bucks, who the fuck wants to spend a hundred bucks on an rda they might not even like
China's cloning is the only reason vaping has exploded in the US. A big lure to vaping is the promise of spending less money, and since most people buy their juice, equipment needs to be cheap.
If not for clones I would never be able to afford vaping.

D

Donald Bickers

not pissed in anyway im just playing diablo 3 working on my patina if you mean cause im not responding as for the situation i dont like getting into it cause it happens and not just with juice mods and clones too ... there are B&Ms out there that will steal juice lines and sell you 100$ in clone hardwear for 275$ like they did for me saying everything is authentic and they get gullible new comers like they did with me

so as far as it goes im right there with you but everything ive tried didnt effect them they are still open and have 2 more locations with a 4th opening here soon you may dampen their sales but whats 10 peoplel out of the 200 daily you get for every 1 person you burn and is smart enough to figure it out you have 20 more that replace him that are content in being blind

so in short tell your friends so they wont get burnt but im not making a life style out of boycotting these idiots anymore it aint right but mehhhh what cha gonna do ... know what i mean
im glad your not mad,,,,,,and yes "what cha gonna do",,,nothing,,,,,its just shit,,,its really sad how some people steal to make a profit

VU Sponsors