"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone here have a business/ promotional Facebook page? Not a personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

They hAve a Sigelei 150w for 85$ ATM if you're interested I dunno your price range or preference
do you have it up for sale already? im waiting for an ebay payment to clear, thats when im looking to pick something up

L

Lighty269

Highest I have right now is 100, but I also bought a IPV4, which I may not like due to the size. I wish I would of read the size of it before I jumped in on the pre order.

T

Taver13

Highest I have right now is 100, but I also bought a IPV4, which I may not like due to the size. I wish I would of read the size of it before I jumped in on the pre order.
let me know, if you dont like it, i may be interested, although im not jumping on this temp control badwagon, sounds like a bunch of horseshit to me

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
let me know, if you dont like it, i may be interested, although im not jumping on this temp control badwagon, sounds like a bunch of horseshit to me
yeah im like hmm mods a little warm and i dont want to blow my face off * sits mod down grabs a different one* money saved !!!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You folks should not be knocking it unless you have tried it. It does make a difference, at least with the Evolv chip.
Have you ever tried receiving end of butt sex ... .neither have I sometimes the thought of it is enough to want to do it or not. ... not EVERYTHING has to be tried

On a side note I tried one in a shop. .. just not my cup of tea

L

Lighty269

Have you ever tried receiving end of butt sex ... .neither have I sometimes the thought of it is enough to want to do it or not. ... not EVERYTHING has to be tried

On a side note I tried one in a shop. .. just not my cup of tea

Now that is just a little extreme don't ya think?

Really on another, I have tried it and I like the Vape around 420. I am waiting on my VS to arrive. I used a rebuilt Atlantis and it was very flavorful.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now that is just a little extreme don't ya think?

Really on another, I have tried it and I like the Vape around 420. I am waiting on my VS to arrive. I used a rebuilt Atlantis and it was very flavorful.
Yeah I thought about it but I run the cooler builds 90% of the time and I can't see it improving anything. Short of my quad coil igow6 maybe

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What 4 months gaping on the Atlantis sub ohm looks like

415315fd65fbca290de51a05ecda85e3.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

7 steps to enjoying easy summer meals:
Step 1Purchase 2 lbs of 80 to 85 % lean hamburger
Step 2: make 4 1/2 lb patties
QMfXdQa.jpg

Step 3:clean and fire up grill
AxZDG7L.jpg

Step 4:cook patties for 20 minutes,turning ever 5 minutes
Dvr8l7R.jpg

Step 5:turn grill off,add cheese to patties
CF053hF.jpg

Step 6:let sit 2 1/2 minutes
Step 7:remove and enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7 steps to enjoying easy summer meals:
Step 1Purchase 2 lbs of 80 to 85 % lean hamburger
Step 2: make 4 1/2 lb patties
QMfXdQa.jpg

Step 3:clean and fire up grill
AxZDG7L.jpg

Step 4:cook patties for 20 minutes,turning ever 5 minutes
Dvr8l7R.jpg

Step 5:turn grill off,add cheese to patties
CF053hF.jpg

Step 6:let sit 2 1/2 minutes
Step 7:remove and enjoy

Looks like Rufus is eating good again lol

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good news, the box should arrrive today. Bad news, I work from 10am to 10pm. shit

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So if you had a phone that would do stuff for you like send text navigate etc all you have to do is like tony stark does in iron man and say a launch phrase like "hey Jarvis" what phrase would you pick has to be at least 3 syllable's long

What cha got

L

Lighty269

So if you had a phone that would do stuff for you like send text navigate etc all you have to do is like tony stark does in iron man and say a launch phrase like "hey Jarvis" what phrase would you pick has to be at least 3 syllable's long

What cha got

Hey Meat Head

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit I hate Oklahoma.................... I can't get a signal on my phone anywhere around here and I have to drive to McDonalds to get internet access so I can see what my tech support guy has to say about the latest problem I'm having with the system I'm trying to troubleshoot. FML looks like I'm going to be here at least another day.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy shit I hate Oklahoma.................... I can't get a signal on my phone anywhere around here and I have to drive to McDonalds to get internet access so I can see what my tech support guy has to say about the latest problem I'm having with the system I'm trying to troubleshoot. FML looks like I'm going to be here at least another day.
That sucks man I used to work for a 3rd party contractor on oil rigs in the gulf so I know the struggles of no service and wonky WiFi connections

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you're having that problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

What cha got
eat a dick

T

Taver13

supposed to get sentenced today, lawyer was sick, wait another month, been dealing with this shit since last febuary. ive had it with today

VU Sponsors