• Total voters

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats a pretty good deal for that much juice, how long would that last?
Obviously stupid questions, but I truly have no idea. I only vape what I make, so I have no point of reference.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You like kiwi watermelon I ordered a 100 ml bottle from vista vapers and I just can't seem to like it no matter if I mix it with stuff or not ... I think its the kiwi cause I love watermelon and I hate this ejuice its nearly a full bottle
The watermelon flavor from VV tastes more like an actual watermelon than your typical watermelon flavored things... it's really good!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nvm Pauly... wtf is this shit?!?! (all of the blanked out locations are the same location btw...)
Untitled.png

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thats a pretty good deal for that much juice, how long would that last?
Obviously stupid questions, but I truly have no idea. I only vape what I make, so I have no point of reference.
Well I go through 2 Atlantis tanks a day or 1 dripper bottle and that's about 10 ml so little over a week some times right at a week for me

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno you got something useless to you shot me an offer it didn't run me that much like I said its nearly full
8a611145e02ddafa64c23d091a042edf.jpg

Aww, I am still on 12mg, might be to low in nic :(

T

Taver13

@Pauly Walnuts i got a 10 dollar coupon from ebay, so i got myself a spool of 22 gauge nichrome 100ft from lightning vapes. i know you have used nichrome, what do you think of it?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning @Donald Bickers :D Took a couple pictures out in the woods yesterday. That's the datalogger setup I built in the background there, I am so sick of looking at that thing. Currently waiting on tech support to get back to me so I can go out and fix the programming errors..... How's everyone else doing today?

image2.JPG

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nvm Pauly... wtf is this shit?!?! (all of the blanked out locations are the same location btw...)
View attachment 16658
I was just gonna post about this. Fucking weird. My mail just came today, and its not here. However, priority mail can come at any time during the day.
Ive had packages do this, just simply drop of the face of the earth, then arrive a couple days later.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Pauly Walnuts i got a 10 dollar coupon from ebay, so i got myself a spool of 22 gauge nichrome 100ft from lightning vapes. i know you have used nichrome, what do you think of it?
I like it. It has a slightly different taste than kanthal, it adds a tiny bit of something to the flavor of my juice I guess, but its not earth shatteringly different.
Plus, its not springy at all, it makes wrapping coils super easy.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Packing for a little New Orleans adventure. It's a b'day trip for my girl, @Tawni, who celebrated the 40th Anniversary of her Sweet 16 last week. I feel for my kennel 'cause Thule, the bossy Frenchie, is making her first heat last. The breeder owns her kennel so she'll join her mother and one of her sisters who both also happen to be in heat - I feel for her father.

Anyway, we're taking the new bike and staying in the Quarter. It'll be @Tawni's first New Orleans adventure. Fair warning to @MOMABEAR, you are our designated vaping emergency contact. We expect you to check in frequently to ensure we are getting along well. If you're up for sharing a little local color with a couple Texans ... shoot @Tawni a phone number and we'll give you a call and see about meeting up at some point. We'll be there Friday afternoon and we're pulling out Sunday evening ... If you can handle crazy folk, we have tentative plans for a Sunday brunch at a NO Hotel with friends from Madisonville - I've been to this brunch before and it'll be the fully clothed highlight of our trip.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Packing for a little New Orleans adventure. It's a b'day trip for my girl, @Tawni, who celebrated the 40th Anniversary of her Sweet 16 last week. I feel for my kennel 'cause Thule, the bossy Frenchie, is making her first heat last. The breeder owns her kennel so she'll join her mother and one of her sisters who both also happen to be in heat - I feel for her father.

Anyway, we're taking the new bike and staying in the Quarter. It'll be @Tawni's first New Orleans adventure. Fair warning to @MOMABEAR, you are our designated vaping emergency contact. We expect you to check in frequently to ensure we are getting along well. If you're up for sharing a little local color with a couple Texans ... shoot @Tawni a phone number and we'll give you a call and see about meeting up at some point. We'll be there Friday afternoon and we're pulling out Sunday evening ... If you can handle crazy folk, we have tentative plans for a Sunday brunch at a NO Hotel with friends from Madisonville - I've been to this brunch before and it'll be the fully clothed highlight of our trip.
New Orleans sucks IMO not my cup of tea I have more fun in Lafayette instead especially since Katrina but I'm sure y'all will have fun down there momabear is actually more in the sticks then I am but they do have the Angola rodeo I like going to up there to bad its not going on anyway take lots of pics and let's us know how it went and try the food ... Anything with an accent is good lol

T

Taver13

saw this, almost bought the authentic from france a while back. thinkin bout that one...
@Taver13 ,Flavors are sent,tracking # 9114999944313493297749
expected delivery : Mon 3/16/15
awesome dude, ill get you a tr4acking number later for the cloupor, didnt make it done by the morning so it will go out tomorrow morning, but i print all my postage off the computer, so ill have the number tonight\
I like it. It has a slightly different taste than kanthal, it adds a tiny bit of something to the flavor of my juice I guess, but its not earth shatteringly different.
Plus, its not springy at all, it makes wrapping coils super easy.
it heats up faster i hear, and allows you to build bigger coils and still get low resistance

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its such a good feeling when a smoker comes in the smoke area chatting it up and just rudely chain puffing blowing it in your direction so it doesn't go to the person he's talking to cause that's just rude to them.... -.-" so I get tired of it crank my mod from 20w to 75w open up the air flow wide open and start chucking clouds fogging up the place and piss them off to the point he turns and says "that is rude sir can you do that somewhere else?"...really o_O. Sooooo I blow it straight to the roof with a smile as he turns away and scuffs ...and giggle as I watch the vaper fall down onto them and they storm off calling me a fruity **** for sucking on watermelon...

Vapers 1
Smokers 0

T

Taver13

Its such a good feeling when a smoker comes in the smoke area chatting it up and just rudely chain puffing blowing it in your direction so it doesn't go to the person he's talking to cause that's just rude to them.... -.-" so I get tired of it crank my mod from 20w to 75w open up the air flow wide open and start chucking clouds fogging up the place and piss them off to the point he turns and says "that is rude sir can you do that somewhere else?"...really o_O. Sooooo I blow it straight to the roof with a smile as he turns away and scuffs ...and giggle as I watch the vaper fall down onto them and they storm off calling me a fruity **** for sucking on watermelon...

Vapers 1
Smokers 0
please file that under WIN, EPIC

T

Taver13

anyone in here had any real world experience with the sig 150 and the ipv3, who reccomends what? @Pauly Walnuts seems to be our resident insane wattage guy, what your take

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
anyone in here had any real world experience with the sig 150 and the ipv3, who reccomends what? @Pauly Walnuts seems to be our resident insane wattage guy, what your take
I haven't had both but I do have the Sig 150w did you want comparison between the two or thoughts on both?

T

Taver13

I haven't had both but I do have the Sig 150w did you want comparison between the two or thoughts on both?
both, anyone who has done a side by side, or just thoughts, i was also looking into the god 180 upgraded to two twenty since it now can fire as low as .2 but next week i am definatly getting a higher wattage mod for my at home dripping needs

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
both, anyone who has done a side by side, or just thoughts, i was also looking into the god 180 upgraded to two twenty since it now can fire as low as .2 but next week i am definatly getting a higher wattage mod for my at home dripping needs
Well the 150 has fired a .2 build for me its has a few issues with battery read out and coating gets marked from Atty but over all I paid 99$ and it was damn worth it and I've never had to pull more then 95w on a quad coil .19 ohm build (freaking battery drainer)

Honestly I can't see paying anything over 100$ for a box its luxury after that point

T

Taver13

Well the 150 has fired a .2 build for me its has a few issues with battery read out and coating gets marked from Atty but over all I paid 99$ and it was damn worth it and I've never had to pull more then 95w on a quad coil .19 ohm build (freaking battery drainer)

Honestly I can't see paying anything over 100$ for a box its luxury after that point
that i may have to be inclined to agree with

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New Orleans sucks IMO not my cup of tea I have more fun in Lafayette instead especially since Katrina but I'm sure y'all will have fun down there momabear is actually more in the sticks then I am but they do have the Angola rodeo I like going to up there to bad its not going on anyway take lots of pics and let's us know how it went and try the food ... Anything with an accent is good lol

Funny. I've taken her to Madisonville to chill on the river several times ... 'cause it's my preference. We also did New Iberia and Jennings last year 'cause my club has runs in those cities. We also do Kinder and Lake Charles occasionally to visit family. There is exactly one place in NO I'd love to explore, but she's not gonna be interested. But ... bucket lists and all that.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
that i may have to be inclined to agree with

Watch this guys comparison video I looked at the ipv3 and he has the same issues I would have if I bought it compared to the sigelei the only thing different is sigelei must has fixed the fire button rattle and auto fire cause mine doesn't even come close to what his was doing but yeah the magnets,battery springs, all that I agree

I would like to add one more thing he didn't mention the ipv looked like it went up by .01 from 7-150 that's kinda annoying to me I like how the sigelei will do that up to 50w then it starts going up by whole watts to the end and its ramp speed is so much faster I can got min to max 3 times before the ipv does it once

But all small thing nothing mod breaking really

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm late again. Anyways,the SIG has a magnetic battery door and the ipv uses stupid screws. No biggie really, but its a deal breaker for some. Also the ipv uses weird contact springs, which don't seem near as durable as the sigs copper contacts. Though, the ipv may get an upgrade someday, so the now useless touch fire button could work, eventually.
I think both are very similar. I did a lot of research before I bought the sig and feel i made the right choice.

The ipv may get usb upgrades to do more things, like activate the now useless touch fire button. Hopefully the Chinese will release the 'love me long time' upgrade, in which case, I will be trading in my SIG.
But until then, I love what I have, even if it doesn't give quality happy endings.

T

Taver13

I'm late again. Anyways,the SIG has a magnetic battery door and the ipv uses stupid screws. No biggie really, but its a deal breaker for some. Also the ipv uses weird contact springs, which don't seem near as durable as the sigs copper contacts. Though, the ipv may get an upgrade someday, so the now useless touch fire button could work, eventually.
I think both are very similar. I did a lot of research before I bought the sig and feel i made the right choice.

The ipv may get usb upgrades to do more things, like activate the now useless touch fire button. Hopefully the Chinese will release the 'love me long time' upgrade, in which case, I will be trading in my SIG.
But until then, I love what I have, even if it doesn't give quality happy endings.
best. analogy. ever.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

940ae82f2daa22e6a5e4279e6c3e280b.jpg

Yeah those connection have been super nice and reliable I actually don't like the idea of USB port give me a bay charger any day I've heard horror story's from mods with USB chargers no try

I'd have to say if I was buying again the breaking point would be the touch fire button it doesn't work at all but they left it there... O.O" whaaa

Salesman:Here's a shotgun made from china
Me oh well what's the difference between that and the one I picked
Salesman well this one has a rocket launcher
Me OMG sold where do I get rockets for it
Salesman well you can't... But no worries it doesn't work anyway ... But a rocket launcher isn't that cool man
Me

T

Taver13

bummer, there is something to be said for paying a little more and not waiting fro the shipping from china.....hmmmm, maybe if there is other stuff i want from them i would considerit, but, waiting at least two weeks sucks!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn 85 bucks? im sold, monday i will be ordring that!

Oh crap, I am an ass, I was going to mention that, I am not allowed to post adds here but cigabuy has all there Sigelei products on sale 30w 50w 100w 150w on sale
I just received this morning, "I help Pearl post ads on other forums
Let me know I can send you guys the links if you have not seen them already on there site

T

Taver13

so, @Donald Bickers your cloupor strikes again, as im finishing up the outside (polishing up the aluminum) my BRAND NEW wire wheel for my dremel explodes all over me, and i procede to have my wife pull bristles out of my face and neck with tweezers. good thing i wear glasses

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so, @Donald Bickers your cloupor strikes again, as im finishing up the outside (polishing up the aluminum) my BRAND NEW wire wheel for my dremel explodes all over me, and i procede to have my wife pull bristles out of my face and neck with tweezers. good thing i wear glasses

oh man, you need to put holy water or something on that cloupor

VU Sponsors