"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know how many times Ive had sizzled, fingers with coil marks on them? MMMM, smells good, whats cookin? Human flesh!
Im lucky though. For some reason coil burns dont give my fingers blisters, they only leave hard little (IIIIIIII) impressions that only hurt for a couple days. I hate blisters, but coil burns are manageable.

It was cool in a disgusting way as I ripped my thumb off the coil and watched my skin sizzle "as I figured it needed a dry burn :). But like a guy, I am still bitching about it :D

T

Taver13

9405903699300378314133 @Donald Bickers thats the tracking for the exstracts, i didnt realize i used silicone on the inside that takes a few days to set so i figured i could at least get those out to you

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whaddup guys! Been out of the loop for a little bit but I'm finally back from oklahoma. Don't mind my going back through and liking random old posts here lol

Just picked up an istick 50 and mini freakshow rda. Holy shit the mini freakshow hits like a fucking train with flavor that beats my magma. I've got a .6 ohm 10 wrap 26g dual coil in there wicked like the magma for that bottom airflow and it's seriously on point at 35-40 watts

T

Taver13

Whaddup guys! Been out of the loop for a little bit but I'm finally back from oklahoma. Don't mind my going back through and liking random old posts here lol

Just picked up an istick 50 and mini freakshow rda. Holy shit the mini freakshow hits like a fucking train with flavor that beats my magma. I've got a .6 ohm 10 wrap 26g dual coil in there wicked like the magma for that bottom airflow and it's seriously on point at 35-40 watts
i need to get me one of them mini freakshows, ive been contemplating the fullsize freakshow v2 cause it has single coil option

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i need to get me one of them mini freakshows, ive been contemplating the fullsize freakshow v2 cause it has single coil option
So does the mini! The wide open airflow with dual coil is so awesome. I love the slotted airflow and I haven't had a single leak yet

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heard from Dred and Tawni, they should be close to New Orleans. Imma try to meet with them Sunday. That's just so cool. It's just so awesome that I could meet one of the group. I hope it works out lol. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, and you're all included in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heard from Dred and Tawni, they should be close to New Orleans. Imma try to meet with them Sunday. That's just so cool. It's just so awesome that I could meet one of the group. I hope it works out lol. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, and you're all included in that.

Where y'all meeting up I'm down in baton rouge just a hop skip and jump away from you guys we can have one big pif reunion lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well, i got a v1 freakshow i just setup a trade for on the way, so ill have to try that first
Haha nice. The mini is only $25 for an authentic and I gotta say the machining and fit on everything is spot on. It has slotted post holes too so I'm definitely going to be trying out some different parallel coils in this bad boy

T

Taver13

Haha nice. The mini is only $25 for an authentic and I gotta say the machining and fit on everything is spot on. It has slotted post holes too so I'm definitely going to be trying out some different parallel coils in this bad boy
if i like the regular freakshow, ill get the mini for my cloupor mini i won that is gonna be here tomorrow, that can be my work dripper, there is single coil option you said?

T

Taver13

oh, @Donald Bickers i forgot to throw in a percentage sheet, so, here it goes
the tobacco extracts, around 20 percent for a nice strong flavor but your coils will thrash easily, so 10-15 should be good. the anise no more than 5% the cocoa i use around 5-10 as needed with whatever recipie im doing. the cinnamon i use around 2-3, but as you know its all subjective. the coffee is about 10-20 depending on how strong you want it. im pretty sure you get the caffeine out of the coffee as well

D

Donald Bickers

cool man,,,,,i wasn't aware you were sending so many different ones

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if i like the regular freakshow, ill get the mini for my cloupor mini i won that is gonna be here tomorrow, that can be my work dripper, there is single coil option you said?
Yup single coil or dual the top cap has three slots in it dude the airflow is out of control

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where y'all meeting up I'm down in baton rouge just a hop skip and jump away from you guys we can have one big pif reunion lol
Yeah that sounds great I know a cozy vape shop not far from the interstate I'll ask Dred if they want to meet up there. Anyone else want to join us lol? More the merrier...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well did my first attempt at DIY today and I think I'm going to enjoy it. My samples came out pretty well. I'm pretty impressed with how easy it is. Now I'm going to have to get bigger bottles lol. Thanks for all the help Don and Taver and I will I'm sure have a ton of questions lol.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

We're relax'n on our balcony in the Quarter now. Did the people watch'n thing on Bourbon Street ... always a hoot. @Tawni is try'n to finish her half gallon Hurricane. I'm dripping a very good Smartie flavored juice I picked up a block and a half from the hotel.

Look forward to meeting - @Mommabear. We'll shoot you a text after brunch and we can figure details.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426311215.711930.jpg

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Very cool ... hop'n for someplace off 10 in the Red Stick town.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very cool ... hop'n for someplace off 10 in the Red Stick town.
Well there's a shop out here where I live and they have a sister shop off siegan lane which is about 2exits into baton rouge its about 3-5 mins off the interstate they're pretty laid back people and they have a lounge area to sot and build or chat might be worth a try besides who don't like hanging out at a vape shop

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Epic-Ecigs/1489133754701517 the store I go to goes by FY$ but epic is there baton rouge location all their employees work at each location its a nice homely place IMO

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That so awesome when I went to put it in I took it out saying its so useless no one will use this then I was like well screw it I can't use it so pif it is...
Glad your gonna get use outta it ... Makes me smile
I Vape big lung hits and and clouds, but recently I've seen the need for stealthier habits(work bullshit) and now the protank is ready to go. I'm glad to have found it.
Higher nic + smaller clouds = me vaping wherever the hell I please.
Catch me if you can Mr Manager, then go fuck yourself! .

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I Vape big lung hits and and clouds, but recently I've seen the need for stealthier habits(work bullshit) and now the protank is ready to go. I'm glad to have found it.
Higher nic + smaller clouds = me vaping wherever the hell I please.
Catch me if you can Mr Manager, then go fuck yourself! .
Yeah I had the same problem now I just use that clause to my advantage you wanna treat me like a smoker still then I get as many breaks as them and while vaping don't bitch for "smoking out the shop" cause of your poor placement of a designated smoke area

But yeah I baught that AFC when I had some ego tanks (didn't know better) thought it would work but then I bought the nautilus and never looked back the subtank was the first kangertech I bought wasn't too impressed by it ... I still prefer the aspire products more they fit my needs better mainly in the air flow department I tried the pro tank a friend had we ended up drilling holes to make it better the nautilus I actually turn down the air flow same with the Atlantis ... Well unless i m chuckin clouds lime a boss the I go full bore

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I had the same problem now I just use that clause to my advantage you wanna treat me like a smoker still then I get as many breaks as them and while vaping don't bitch for "smoking out the shop" cause of your poor placement of a designated smoke area

But yeah I baught that AFC when I had some ego tanks (didn't know better) thought it would work but then I bought the nautilus and never looked back the subtank was the first kangertech I bought wasn't too impressed by it ... I still prefer the aspire products more they fit my needs better mainly in the air flow department I tried the pro tank a friend had we ended up drilling holes to make it better the nautilus I actually turn down the air flow same with the Atlantis ... Well unless i m chuckin clouds lime a boss the I go full bore
Didn't see your post. Now we are limited to a smoke break before work, one break during work, and after work. However, I've been vaping in every corner of the building for the last year and a half, so no stopping now.
I can't tell the smokers though, they get really jealous! I tell them 'snitches get stitches' but they know I'm just messing around. I've become much more visibility conscious over the last few weeks.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Didn't see your post. Now we are limited to a smoke break before work, one break during work, and after work. However, I've been vaping in every corner of the building for the last year and a half, so no stopping now.
I can't tell the smokers though, they get really jealous! I tell them 'snitches get stitches' but they know I'm just messing around. I've become much more visibility conscious over the last few weeks.

At my job I can only vape on my breaks and have to go outside to the smoking area to do it. Good thing is I've converted 2 smokers to vaping and have 2 more asking me to order them gear so they can start vaping. Funny thing is I'm sitting there trying to get them to do something like a istick and a tank and their all wanting mech mods and drippers like I'm using. IF it keeps going like this gonna be having break time cloud comps at work. :p

D

Donald Bickers

At my job I can only vape on my breaks and have to go outside to the smoking area to do it. Good thing is I've converted 2 smokers to vaping and have 2 more asking me to order them gear so they can start vaping. Funny thing is I'm sitting there trying to get them to do something like a istick and a tank and their all wanting mech mods and drippers like I'm using. IF it keeps going like this gonna be having break time cloud comps at work. :p
im seriously considering the Egrip,with the rba base for something I can carry in my shirt pocket at work,i work for myself,so concealment is no prob,im just looking at portability,,,this is my current work vape,but it is taller than my pocket,so when I stoop over it tends to fall out,,,,,,just my thought for the day
2m0f1tL.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

i went to one of those a few years back, it was fun, and got some pretty cool shit for a damn good price
I try to go to one every few weeks,,,,thats where I found my snow plow for the tractor,,,,,,,30 bucks for it,and it was brand new,,,not even any scratches on the skid plates,that was a helluva find

T

Taver13

im seriously considering the Egrip,with the rba base for something I can carry in my shirt pocket at work,i work for myself,so concealment is no prob,im just looking at portability,,,this is my current work vape,but it is taller than my pocket,so when I stoop over it tends to fall out,,,,,,just my thought for the day
2m0f1tL.jpg
im still trying to find that perfect pocketble work vape thats tough, i work in harsh environments lol

D

Donald Bickers

im still trying to find that perfect pocketble work vape thats tough, i work in harsh environments lol
I may pull the trigger on the egrip this week coming up,,,,ill let you know how it is,,,,it only fires down to 1.2 ohms,but also has adjustable watts ,so we'll see,the coils are expensive,thats why I want the rba base

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Taver13

I may pull the trigger on the egrip this week coming up,,,,ill let you know how it is,,,,it only fires down to 1.2 ohms,but also has adjustable watts ,so we'll see,the coils are expensive,thats why I want the rba base
are the coils rebuildable? my buddy @Vash just got one with the rda base, he may be able to chime in with his thoughts

L

Lighty269

Analogy:

You order a car with Air Conditioning and it gets delivered and has no AC, what do you do?

You order a VS with temp control, it arrives, no temp control, what do you do?

L

Lighty269

Oh! Before I forget, they want me to keep it and next time get a discount.

T

Taver13

Analogy:

You order a car with Air Conditioning and it gets delivered and has no AC, what do you do?

You order a VS with temp control, it arrives, no temp control, what do you do?
in both instances, SEND THEM BACK, cause its not what you fucking wanted, now your stuck sweating in a car, vaping without temp controll, in traffic. now your miserable. vapor shark service is better than that, tell the you want a temp control model, which cost more than what you got for AND a discount AND free shipping. they should let you keep the one you have, (and give it to me, lol) and send you the correct one

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a VS on the way too. From what I've read, you have to use the nickel wire for your coil, in order for the temp control to work.

VU Sponsors