Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Highly recommend egrip & rba base. Almost always have one as my backup and sometimes carry as primary.
I like the fact that I can carry it in my shirt pocket,,,,,so you really like it huh

T

Taver13

im more and more starting to think this may become my work mod i may have to pull the trigger on one of these

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Donald Bickers, having a blast - thanks. Try vapenw.com for the egrip stuff - great price and fast shipping.

@Mommabear & @geaust. We have a brunch date in the morning, then we'll point back toward home. We'll text Mommabear so you can coordinate a meetup ... we have GPS, so address is ideal. Look forward to meeting.

T

Taver13

im thinking im gonna get a 26650 mech, and orchid v4, and add the kayfun 30mm tank to the orchid for my work setup

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Donald Bickers, having a blast - thanks. Try vapenw.com for the egrip stuff - great price and fast shipping.

@Mommabear & @geaust. We have a brunch date in the morning, then we'll point back toward home. We'll text Mommabear so you can coordinate a meetup ... we have GPS, so address is ideal. Look forward to meeting.
Awesome can't wait to see you both hope you're having a great time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
do you get wet at work? You said you work on boat engines...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys checking in it's been a fun day, gave a couple guys a ride down to Houston this afternoon at work haha. Chilling with the wifey tonight with our his and hers setups lol me with the OG big boy Subtank on my istick 50 and her with her subtank nano (which she loves) on the istick 30 we weren't really trying to get matching setups but realized it tonight :)image.jpg

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If any work mod could get tossed in the tool box, its that one. The only possible weakness will be the switch.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im thinking im gonna get a 26650 mech, and orchid v4, and add the kayfun 30mm tank to the orchid for my work setup
I've got a 26650 Hades tube mod, brand new in the box...was going to try and trade it for an 18xxx series mod, like a Nemi, Magneto or something along those lines if you're interested.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T

Taver13

I've got a 26650 Hades tube mod, brand new in the box...was going to try and trade it for an 18xxx series mod, like a Nemi, Magneto or something along those lines if you're interested.
i would, but im fresh outa mechs. ive pretty much gone strictly regulated, but just dont feel like i could "throw around" a regulated at work

T

Taver13

10463903_600227992634_7044453140720837744_n.jpg

just found this pic i forgot my wife did last year, its just cool to see how he began and what he turned into in such a short time.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 when you said you thought the Candy Apple recipe yesterday possibly would have turned out better with Double Apple flavoring, were you referring to Capella's Double Apple?

T

Taver13

i was thinking either that or tfa, either or would be acceptable, just use a little more with caps

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I'll look again...I only asked because I wasn't seeing a Double Apple in TFA, but I also was only looking on Wizard's site. I can look elsewhere, although I'm hoping to order from one place if possible this time. Maybe I'll use the regular TFA Apple and up the % if I feel it requires. Thanks.

Also, as to the Hades mod, I don't know if you were interested in it at all, or if anyone else is for that matter, I'd prob be willing to trade it for a single-coil RTA (Kayfun, Taifun GT, etc) or an 18xxx series mod (Nemisis, SMPL, Magneto) not a 4-nine though, already have one. If anyone is interested, just let me know. Here is a link to the specs on it, it's a Tobeco Hades clone.

L

Lighty269

It was a gift! I had never seen it in a mason jar, I have no idea how much juice is in there.

D

Donald Bickers

Okay, I'll look again...I only asked because I wasn't seeing a Double Apple in TFA, but I also was only looking on Wizard's site. I can look elsewhere, although I'm hoping to order from one place if possible this time. Maybe I'll use the regular TFA Apple and up the % if I feel it requires. Thanks.

Also, as to the Hades mod, I don't know if you were interested in it at all, or if anyone else is for that matter, I'd prob be willing to trade it for a single-coil RTA (Kayfun, Taifun GT, etc) or an 18xxx series mod (Nemisis, SMPL, Magneto) not a 4-nine though, already have one. If anyone is interested, just let me know. Here is a link to the specs on it, it's a Tobeco Hades clone.
Wizard Labs has double apple by capella

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What site has the best deal on batteries?

I took that lot for all those mech mods in a trade so now I am going to need to buy a pile of batteries :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wizard Labs has double apple by capella
Yeah I know. Rob originally said TFA flavorings, but said it might have been better with Double Apple, so I was looking for Double Apple in TFA flavors. That's why I asked him if he meant Capella's, because I saw Capella's Double Apple...and that's what I'm going to order. They're out of the Capella Super Sweet stuff, so that sucks. I'll have to pick it up on my next order or something...I might just wait to order the Apple until then too...we'll see. Not really into the DIY Experimenting mood right now.

L

Lighty269

D

Donald Bickers

who is this" Authentic Mods " that I got 29 alerts from saying he likes my post in the vape mail thread

VU Sponsors