Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Okay! With most of you here in DIY, now I feel like I should give this a try. Where do I buy pure extract, nothing artificial and the best place to get I guess I should call a starter kit?
dont get a starter kit they are a ripoff, head over to heartlandvapes.com get a bottle of 100mg nic, some pg/vg and flavorings you want, best prices around, the kits have alot of bullshit you dont need

T

Taver13

MamaJ's also has premixed specialty flavors. They are really good and worth checking out. They seem expensive, but if you take into account how much your gonna spend on flavorings to make those flavors yourself, the price isnt bad. Ive tried the cherry pie, game over custard, and bananna bread. All three are great flavors and you just use the recommended percentages and go, no need to add anything else.
If you like bananna bread, this flavor has the most depth and complexity of any flavor or recipe ive ever tried.
i need a link to the banana bread reciopie specifically, u got it?

D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 ,got my extracts you sent,,,,,omg they smell yummy,,,,now I have to start mixing some samplers,and put a build in my dripper that is easy to dry burn and rewick,look at all this work you put on me,,,,Damn,,,,but I enjoy this kinda work

T

Taver13

@Taver13 ,got my extracts you sent,,,,,omg they smell yummy,,,,now I have to start mixing some samplers,and put a build in my dripper that is easy to dry burn and rewick,look at all this work you put on me,,,,Damn,,,,but I enjoy this kinda work
awesome, your gonna have fun with them, there are so many possibilities

D

Donald Bickers

this little guy told me its spring
ZO2eifk.jpg

im sitting about 8 ft from him on my deck

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just picked up some rayon from Sallys, damn this box has 500 feet, what the hell am I going to do with 500 feet.

On another note, damn the flavor is great!
I split mine into 60ft bags and stored 7 of 8 bags gave some vape friends some sample bags too

T

Taver13

so last night i bought the flavorings off the kid that was in the accessories section here, 40 bucks for 40 oz of pg 40 oz vg and 30 flavors unopened. after paying and giving him my address, turns out he lived five minutes away in the next town over. score. no waiting! and no shipping, he even gave me five bucks back for not having to ship it. met him at the supermarket when i went shopping, easy peasy

T

Taver13

@MOMABEAR & @Geauxst ... thanks for taking time out of your Sunday for me and @Tawni. We really enjoyed the visit and the Watermelon DIY. It was after midnight when I rolled into the house, but we are both home and safe. Finally picked up Thule (the pup) after work today.

And, @PIF5.0 ... I'm back.
hey man gonna show you the progress thus far, give me a few minutes to go snap pics

T

Taver13

2015-03-16 21.01.12.jpg
@dred got a few coats of clear on, still needs more, and some wet sanding. it kinda has a lost city of atlantis feel too me. im debating starting over or doing some more clear and try some alcohol ink on that to see how it turns out, what do you think man, need some input, or do you just want me to run with it?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I know there is people here that will enjoy this new vape gear

TADA MY NEW STEEPING BOX

f7dc92bbf4b3a41cf8e64ba412591fc6.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MOMABEAR & @Geauxst ... thanks for taking time out of your Sunday for me and @Tawni. We really enjoyed the visit and the Watermelon DIY. It was after midnight when I rolled into the house, but we are both home and safe. Finally picked up Thule (the pup) after work today.

I really enjoyed it and meeting you guys. Tawni got a good idea of my personality cuz she text and let me know you were home. That was awesome. Glad Thule is back home lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I know there is people here that will enjoy this new vape gear

TADA MY NEW STEEPING BOX

f7dc92bbf4b3a41cf8e64ba412591fc6.jpg
Was gonna like that until I read it. Lol now I know what you were doing when Don sent you to your room.....

D

Donald Bickers

Was gonna like that until I read it. Lol now I know what you were doing when Don sent you to your room.....

just hope that mod Busardo was reviewing wasn't involved

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am wondering if I should try DIY too. Not sure if I'm ready to take the plunge yet. It sounds fun.

Allow me to get all philosophical if you please

Ahemmm

Don't we all DIY ..... Everything ...... Everyday.... We do it ourselves when we wake up DIY, when we eat DIY, when we relax DIY ... We buy mods we did that .... We make coils we did that .... We fill juice wells we did that

So WHAT ISSSSSS DIY

Thank you thank you shimminynimmmy dooowhoppwahhhhh

*snaps snaps snaps snaps*

D

Donald Bickers

I am wondering if I should try DIY too. Not sure if I'm ready to take the plunge yet. It sounds fun.
it doesn't take much of an investment to start,,,,,so if you don't care for it your not out a lot,,,,,,but I would think you would enjoy it,,,,,i know I do

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Ahemmm

Don't we all DIY ..... Everything ...... Everyday.... We do it ourselves when we wake up DIY, when we eat DIY, when we relax DIY ... We buy mods we did that .... We make coils we did that .... We fill juice wells we did that

So WHAT ISSSSSS DIY

*snaps snaps snaps snaps*
Very true.I will start looking into it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let the court show that me being stupid and random was the deciding factor in @Heather starting DIY

So if she creates methejuice I'm not at fault ...

Unless it sells then I require my mandatory 15%
You can be my agent.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am been pondering the idea too :)

Ahemmm

So WHAT ISSSSSS DIY

*snaps snaps snaps snaps

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ahemmm

So WHAT ISSSSSS DIY

*snaps snaps snaps snaps

I just want juices that don't taste like shit and then get raped on the price :) but yeah, your right, we already dyi lol

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

probably doing this wrong but ....it was nice meeting both of you. Thanks for putting up with the hugs..I'm a hugger. @MOMABEAR thank you so much for the pretty charm for my Nautilus and for making it fit. It was a nice little break from the ride and a great visit. Yes, all mom's worry so I knew to let you know. If I did it wrong I think you both read enough to figure it out.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
probably doing this wrong but ....it was nice meeting both of you. Thanks for putting up with the hugs..I'm a hugger. @MOMABEAR thank you so much for the pretty charm for my Nautilus and for making it fit. It was a nice little break from the ride and a great visit. Yes, all mom's worry so I knew to let you know. If I did it wrong I think you both read enough to figure it out.
Oh imma hugger too. I think we were all good with hugging from the start. Hope to see you posting in here more lol. Glad you liked the vape charm. I'll have to send you another when I send Dred the box.

VU Sponsors