• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to buy less online and manage my vape budget a bit more closely. I don't have a lot of options for B & M's because I live in a very rural area. One shop (about an hour and 15 min away, but only 15 min from my work) runs a 2 for Tuesday special every Tuesday. They pick the juices so I grabbed some today and the free bottle is for the box!! It's a desert flavor and I am not too into them. I think it is a great way to bring business into there shop though.

T

Taver13

how to propperly taste your juice nichrome wire, rayon wick. game over. time to ditch all my kanthal

T

Taver13

Okay! Now I have to try the wire, you folks got me hooked on Rayon.
i tried one of my drippers that has kanthal, after i just coiled up one with nichrome, and im trying to figure out how i vaped kanthal for so long. it tastes like shit!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how to propperly taste your juice nichrome wire, rayon wick. game over. time to ditch all my kanthal
No watch In a month taver is gonna be like
How to properly taste your juice?
Throw away those attys and mods and you a ...

JUICE WEASEL!!!!
f6e93f75e2c547267424d41ae0286f13.jpg

AND DRINK THAT SHITTTTT!!!!!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 16974
@dred got a few coats of clear on, still needs more, and some wet sanding. it kinda has a lost city of atlantis feel too me. im debating starting over or doing some more clear and try some alcohol ink on that to see how it turns out, what do you think man, need some input, or do you just want me to run with it?

Looking good from here. I say run with it; do what you feel 'cause I haven't seen any of your work I didn't like. And, thanks very muchly.

D

Donald Bickers

that got a 400 big block in it? with a 4 barrel toilet on top?
yep,,,,she's a runner,,,,this is the second one of these I have owned,,,,only problem with them ,when you floor it,the fuel guage moves faster than the speedometer

T

Taver13

yep,,,,she's a runner,,,,this is the second one of these I have owned,,,,only problem with them ,when you floor it,the fuel guage moves faster than the speedometer
aint that the truth. might as well have seal skin seats while your at it with the environmental damage the oil leaks and emissions are doing lol

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered a bunch of flavoring last night, which is enroute already. Yeah! That means I'll have to get everything out to mix a bunch though. I don't dread that as much now though since I mix by weight and don't have to clean hardly anything when done, usually just one beaker and one pipette to clean. I haven't vaped store bought juice in months, more money for shiny things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just put a twisted 28g sleeper coil in my freakshow mini it's kicking some serious flavor but damn it gets the drip tip hot!

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been absent for the most part, life has just been one cluster F%+# after another lol. Here is a link for pictures of the box when I opened it (the Flavor West flavorings were NOT in the box lol), what I took (I grabbed the tools for my brother in law), and what I added. I'm also throwing in a few bottles of my e liquid (not pictured) I just need to bottle them up quick. I'll have this sent out tomorrow on my lunch. Thanks everyone for allowing me to participate.

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B2uA01ZjBjCMSU5PWnMxT19jcEU/edit

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you need nichrome....i got some 22 gauge right now, got 24 26 28 30 on the way, cant wait to do a twisted 28 michrome build, i bet the flavor will be off the charts. kanthal is old hat for sure, tastes like crap compared to nichrome
Ahh haha I've got kanthal to last me a year though! I'm holding off on any more vape purchases (besides juice) til after the big move in June :)

D

Donald Bickers

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been absent for the most part, life has just been one cluster F%+# after another lol. Here is a link for pictures of the box when I opened it (the Flavor West flavorings were NOT in the box lol), what I took (I grabbed the tools for my brother in law), and what I added. I'm also throwing in a few bottles of my e liquid (not pictured) I just need to bottle them up quick. I'll have this sent out tomorrow on my lunch. Thanks everyone for allowing me to participate.

awesome

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hooray! I was so worried when I didn't get the tracking number. I'm really glad it made it to sigmardin, I would have felt like such an idiot. But I don't, hooray!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like tight,,,,,,,,,,and the draw needs to be tight to

Well ... with the factory coil (or an aspire bvc), it has adjustable draw. The RBA base adds a second air path, but the second path is not adjustable. Comparing with the draw from my Kanger Subtanks (original three holes and mini full open as my preferences), it is a tight draw even with the RBA base. In simple terms, It is tight but enjoyable.

L

Lighty269

Good Morning or Not so Good is the question...

I bought a Note 4 last night and this morning it decides to take a bunch of updates, now I am late for work and it is still updating.

VU Sponsors