Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been absent for the most part, life has just been one cluster F%+# after another lol. Here is a link for pictures of the box when I opened it (the Flavor West flavorings were NOT in the box lol), what I took (I grabbed the tools for my brother in law), and what I added. I'm also throwing in a few bottles of my e liquid (not pictured) I just need to bottle them up quick. I'll have this sent out tomorrow on my lunch. Thanks everyone for allowing me to participate.

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B2uA01ZjBjCMSU5PWnMxT19jcEU/edit
Are you sticking around for round two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
COOOOFFFFFFEEEEE IIIIIISSSSSS GOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!! time to get energized, and hit up a meeting

^^^^ Coffee and some @Taver13 original cherry bon bon in my freakshow this morning. Fucking great combo. I just need like 2 more cups and I'll be good lol

T

Taver13

^^^^ Coffee and some @Taver13 original cherry bon bon in my freakshow this morning. Fucking great combo. I just need like 2 more cups and I'll be good lol
awesome man! that stuff goes great with some coffee, which do you like better, the black spice or some bon bon, oh, i got some of my RY4, in a doge v2 single coil on some 22gauge nichrome, with some cafe bustello in the cup

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
awesome man! that stuff goes great with some coffee, which do you like better, the black spice or some bon bon, oh, i got some of my RY4, in a doge v2 single coil on some 22gauge nichrome, with some cafe bustello in the cup

I like both of em man! The bon bon seems to have a lighter tobacco flavor to it than the spice but both are great, especially if/when I start getting the craving for a death stick. Some mornings it's all I want, just to step outside with my coffee and a cigarette but that's the shit that was killing me lol. The NETs scratch that itch pretty damn good

T

Taver13

I like both of em man! The bon bon seems to have a lighter tobacco flavor to it than the spice but both are great, especially if/when I start getting the craving for a death stick. Some mornings it's all I want, just to step outside with my coffee and a cigarette but that's the shit that was killing me lol. The NETs scratch that itch pretty damn good
that they do, i use them more as a treat, definatly not an ADV, and i have a genisis atty (prometheus) set up with mesh just for the NETs, so all you have to do to clean off the gunk is dry burn it with no rewicking

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might have to get some taver's tastys out of the box when it comes to me. Lol. Taver you should sell cars on your off season lmbo. You could sell water to a drowning man lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course!
45754286e816facf39efce020e435536.jpg
awesome!!!!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the girl loves the choco glazed donut coffe, im actually going to make an extract from it, wanna try some of the juice i make with it?
Lol not at all... I hate coffee but when my girl picked up some thin mint creamer I had to try it! The choco glazed coffee was the farthest thing from coffee she had so that's what I went with lol... Was still pretty bad, but the thin mint taste was awesome!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol not at all... I hate coffee but when my girl picked up some thin mint creamer I had to try it! The choco glazed coffee was the farthest thing from coffee she had so that's what I went with lol... Was still pretty bad, but the thin mint taste was awesome!
Still trying to find that perfect combo of coffee and additives to make me like coffee... granted, this was the closest yet, but still not gunna work...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that I think about it, I first tried some Cinnabon cinnamon roll coffee with cinnabon cinnamon roll creamer... I had to add so much creamer it pretty much tasted and looked like milk lol... Makes the house smell really good tho! Just doesn't taste at all like it smells lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Someone has to have a thin mint flavored juice right? I'm not a big menthol fan but I used to love the marlboro smooths because the first one out of the pack always tastes like a thin mint cookie....... Must go research lol

T

Taver13

Someone has to have a thin mint flavored juice right? I'm not a big menthol fan but I used to love the marlboro smooths because the first one out of the pack always tastes like a thin mint cookie....... Must go research lol
i saw that somewhere on line but i cant quite put my finger on where, ill try to find it again

D

Donald Bickers

they never updated my tracking since last night when my Stuff got to the PO here,,,,so one can only hope its out for delivery

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just threw a .15 build, ten wrap dual 22 gauge nichrome in my clt v2, vaping my ry4 at 85 watts, on my new sigelei 150, wow, what have i been missing all this time
Thats the shit IM talkin bout!

D

Donald Bickers

Cool,,,,I like getting goodies,,,,,,so far im enjoying the E-Grip,with the stock coil,,,,i can tell im gonna have to magnetise a screw driver to be able to build it,them fuckin screws are tiny

T

Taver13

Cool,,,,I like getting goodies,,,,,,so far im enjoying the E-Grip,with the stock coil,,,,i can tell im gonna have to magnetise a screw driver to be able to build it,them fuckin screws are tiny
use one of the magnets that came with the coupor, speaking of which, getting ready to send her home, been vaping it with a .7 build for the last few hours just to make sure its all good.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i cant wait til my nichrome in other sizes gets here, start experimenting with twisted builds....aaaaand, throw some in my goblin too. might have a brass doge v2 authentic up for trade soon....if anyone is interested
If it's as awesome as you say I might be interested...

T

Taver13

it is, but i feel like its gonna be a backburner thing for me, after i get this freekshow, i just like the taller rda's a bit better

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a rant. My P3 stopped working today. It shows a question mark where the battery life is normally displayed. I switched out and tries 3 different batteries. I couldn't figure it out so I went to a cape store that sells them. The employee had no idea what to do. She claimed it was because I aaas using a kanger sub tank. I have the 1.2 coil in it so it works, the .5 won't. That isn't the problem because i have used the tank at least a month. She told me I have to send it in to Provape. This sucks because it is my all day device. Ran't over I wish the shop was more help...

T

Taver13

I have a rant. My P3 stopped working today. It shows a question mark where the battery life is normally displayed. I switched out and tries 3 different batteries. I couldn't figure it out so I went to a cape store that sells them. The employee had no idea what to do. She claimed it was because I aaas using a kanger sub tank. I have the 1.2 coil in it so it works, the .5 won't. That isn't the problem because i have used the tank at least a month. She told me I have to send it in to Provape. This sucks because it is my all day device. Ran't over I wish the shop was more help...
the only good they usually do is try to sell you something else, im surprised you didnt get "oh, your P3 dosent work, well, this God 180 would be perfect for you..."

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the amount you spent on that P3, you should make a phone call to provape, and they should next day air mail you another one, no questions asked.
Too bad this only works in fantasy land.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the amount you spent on that P3, you should make a phone call to provape, and they should next day air mail you another one, no questions asked.
Too bad this only works in fantasy land.
I know. I wish. Lesson learned.

VU Sponsors