Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

mornin mornin. hey, my nichrome is coming tomorrow, im going to throw a nichrome build in that derringer and send it too ya with the cloupor all set up the way you like it, tight draw, around one ohm.
that sounds cool,,,,its gonna be a little bit before I have any money to throw around,besides the 900 for the cadi,it took 300 more for tags ,ins,and a battery,,so im kinda broke

T

Taver13

that sounds cool,,,,its gonna be a little bit before I have any money to throw around,besides the 900 for the cadi,it took 300 more for tags ,ins,and a battery,,so im kinda broke
understandable. i definatly would just rather send the drringer to you anyway. give it a home where someone will use it. and you definatly need a rda upgrade lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG what the hell did I wander into here, you guys are just shameful ( shhhh, I kinda like it though) can I join the convo even though I'm not in this running? Next go round.............

Hi Deb.....nice to see you join our thread of on going nonsense, stick around..more to come :)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
mornin mornin. hey, my nichrome is coming tomorrow, im going to throw a nichrome build in that derringer and send it too ya with the cloupor all set up the way you like it, tight draw, around one ohm.
21312c0876fd23ff24209110c4cfc566.jpg

Just made a dual super nano 24g mixed with a dragon coil wicking it sucks when you over fill but a few burns and it kicks I'm liking this

Warm vape dense clouds bigger kicks running at .4

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BenJammin your box mod will be done today i hope. i completly revamped the way i wired it, i think your going to love it
Sweet man! I can't wait to see that thing again finally! Did you swap out screws for magnets on back? and please don't forget to send my extra magnets this time :p lol

T

Taver13

21312c0876fd23ff24209110c4cfc566.jpg

Just made a dual super nano 24g mixed with a dragon coil wicking it sucks when you over fill but a few burns and it kicks I'm liking this

Warm vape dense clouds bigger kicks running at .4
what wattage are you running that at

T

Taver13

Sweet man! I can't wait to see that thing again finally! Did you swap out screws for magnets on back? and please don't forget to send my extra magnets this time :p lol
yep, magnets are installed, i was able to figure out a way to use yours!

D

Donald Bickers

understandable. i definatly would just rather send the drringer to you anyway. give it a home where someone will use it. and you definatly need a rda upgrade lol
it will definitely get a good home
As far as needing an rda upgrade,i thought this little 4 dollar dripper was top of the line:eek:
dBr3ec0.jpg

who woulda thought different

D

Donald Bickers

35 w mainly cause I don't like the hotter vape its running at 3.9v it spits a bit when you over fill and burns my lips I guess you could run 40-45 if you had lips of steel lol
depends on the lips
o shit ,,,its to early for this

T

Taver13

35 w mainly cause I don't like the hotter vape its running at 3.9v it spits a bit when you over fill and burns my lips I guess you could run 40-45 if you had lips of steel lol
i like lips with steel pierced in them....oh yeah, too early i forgot. well, i tend to vape cinnamon redhot at 50 plus so i think i wouyld be fine

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i like lips with steel pierced in them....oh yeah, too early i forgot. well, i tend to vape cinnamon redhot at 50 plus so i think i wouyld be fine
It's interesting but I love how it makes 2 vaper streams almost creates a vortex in your atty

D

Donald Bickers

this just made me think of something
bout 20 yrs ago ,,,I was with my x(youngest sons mother)and it was a hot summer,,,she got a rash down there where no one wants a rash,so we go to the dr to get some medicine for it,,,,this young dr about 22 yr old comes in,,,,and reads over the paper work,and just blurts out "chapped lips huh"man I thought I was gonna fall down I was laughin so hard

T

Taver13

bout 20 yrs ago ,,,I was with my x(youngest sons mother)and it was a hot summer,,,she got a rash down there where no one wants a rash,so we go to the dr to get some medicine for it,,,,this young dr about 22 yr old dr comes in,,,,and reads over the paper work,and just blurts out "chapped lips huh"man I thought I was gonna fall down I was laughin so hard
OH. MY. GOD. that is fucking wonderful!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bout 20 yrs ago ,,,I was with my x(youngest sons mother)and it was a hot summer,,,she got a rash down there where no one wants a rash,so we go to the dr to get some medicine for it,,,,this young dr about 22 yr old comes in,,,,and reads over the paper work,and just blurts out "chapped lips huh"man I thought I was gonna fall down I was laughin so hard
YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS THEN HOURS OF LAUGHTER

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to venture to the far away vape shop today and see if they are any more knowledgable. I forgot to mention she also told me I was using the wrong batteries. Which I am not. She just had no clue what she was talking about.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to venture to the far away vape shop today and see if they are any more knowledgable. I forgot to mention she also told me I was using the wrong batteries. Which I am not. She just had no clue what she was talking about.
What happened I was MIA for a day and missed it apparently

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What happened I was MIA for a day and missed it apparently
My P3 stopped working. It shows a question mark where the battery charge is suppose to be. I tried 3 different batteries all the same. It won't fire. I went to an authorized Provari dealer and the girl had no idea what the problem was. She told me that was the problem with Provaris they all break and have to be sent back. She was shocked I was using a sub tank on it because that was impossible. (I use the 1.2 heads and it has worked fine for over a month).

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you and sorry

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I fixed it. I changed the coil and it works now. Boy I feel dumb. I assumed the problem was with the battery but nope. Obviously captain obvious needs to visit me and teach me the basics again.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now go back and school that chick with your knowledge and be snooty about it too
So I fixed it. I changed the coil and it works now. Boy I feel dumb. I assumed the problem was with the battery but nope. Obviously captain obvious needs to visit me and teach me the basics again.

D

Donald Bickers

glad you got it working
on another note,,,,,,pay attention in class

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know. Why I didn't do that first I have no idea. I should tell her Geauxst, she was a jerk.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I blame the medication they have me on. That kids is why I can't drive until I am done taking it.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My P3 stopped working. It shows a question mark where the battery charge is suppose to be. I tried 3 different batteries all the same. It won't fire. I went to an authorized Provari dealer and the girl had no idea what the problem was. She told me that was the problem with Provaris they all break and have to be sent back. She was shocked I was using a sub tank on it because that was impossible. (I use the 1.2 heads and it has worked fine for over a month).
Do you switch between 18490 and larger batteries? If so, pull on the spring to bring it back to the proper length.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The box is on the move again. Tracking info sent as well. I may have accidentally put one of my personal bottles of Conflict in the box lol if you find it, vape it and enjoy :). Also let me know what you think of it :)
Who makes the Pheye stuff?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So a local college station down here I listen to was talking bout how vaping has claimed "another life" and I'm like oh lord what BS now what idiot blew up their face cause they putAA batteries in their mod

Well turns out some idiot and his friend was driving down the road "clouding out their sled" aka fogging out a car and the clouds got so massive he couldn't see the car that pulled out in front of him and tbone him killing the driver (that wasn't wearing a seatbelt) and injuring the passenger

Now there is so many things wrong here that I could bitch about but the worst thing about this whole scenario is after they talked about this all that was going threw my head was .... I wonder what setup he was running to make those kinda clouds

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
217667e244b2071809c74868bbbfd689.jpg

Apparently Lucifer never got this memo

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a local college station down here I listen to was talking bout how vaping has claimed "another life" and I'm like oh lord what BS now what idiot blew up their face cause they putAA batteries in their mod

Well turns out some idiot and his friend was driving down the road "clouding out their sled" aka fogging out a car and the clouds got so massive he couldn't see the car that pulled out in front of him and tbone him killing the driver (that wasn't wearing a seatbelt) and injuring the passenger

Now there is so many things wrong here that I could bitch about but the worst thing about this whole scenario is after they talked about this all that was going threw my head was .... I wonder what setup he was running to make those kinda clouds
Ok be honest here...a show of hands...
4d1d44ba94da65f28c87b90dd7b3c0b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors