Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yay vapemail

5f64b3eee20e82c91b8fbe27a886a303.jpg

On a side note I love good ole american companies ... And being based in America doesn't mean you I placed 2 orders on the 8th one from a site in China but there product shipped from new York warehouse and another that shipped from New Jersey one is still in new jersey with estimated delivery for the 23rd and the other was MIA until I sent an email on the 16th and I get a tracking number in my email the morning of the 17th followed by a customer support email saying I'm sorry but we show its been shipped you should have the number but in case you don't here it is really when I sent it I didn't have it

But anyway ecig avenue shipped this bad boy out 3/16/15 and its here today .... NOW THATS SHIPPING take notes people!!!!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im sure youll like the Peakomizer,,,,,they are finicky to fill.....I fill mine from the top,then I turn it upside down and take the base off and blow out the coil out so it doesn't gurgle

I will give it a try later tonight, I want to replace my mini nautilus...I love the bvc but they don't hold enough :( I like both, I can do tight draw or open

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don, how does it compare to the kayfun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It has been a quiet day in the thread. Since I left this morning not much talking.

D

Donald Bickers

as far as draw,about the same as a kayfun lite,the peakomizer doesn't hold as much as the kayfun,but the versatility of the coils is awesome,it takes 4 different coils,,,i rebuild a Evod ,protank single coil to 1.00 ohm and love it,,,,the only thing is the gurgeling when you fill it,just blow the coil out,,,,it aint that big of a deal to me,and it has adjustable airflow,,,,wide open is like the kayfun

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as far as draw,about the same as a kayfun lite,the peakomizer doesn't hold as much as the kayfun,but the versatility of the coils is awesome,it takes 4 different coils,,,i rebuild a Evod ,protank single coil to 1.00 ohm and love it,,,,the only thing is the gurgeling when you fill it,just blow the coil out,,,,it aint that big of a deal to me,and it has adjustable airflow,,,,wide open is like the kayfun
Have you tried lemo yet?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Much more airy draw, once you get used to the extra air. It's really nice b

D

Donald Bickers

the egrip got put to the test today, went to the junk yard to look at a motor,,,,,ended up pulling the motor,,,,all I had with me was the egrip with a full tank and full charge,,,stuck away from home for about 6 hrs,,she was hittin good all day,i was being conservative on my vaping cause this was my first test drive,,,,not bad ,im happy

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was it empty when ya got home?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
no it still had a little in it,,,,like I said I was being conservative,,,,,didn't have the u-can with me
That's why I love the nauti 5ml fill in the morning takes me all day to drain but I eat the liquid in the Atlantis 10ml of not more

cbbe601d9385d55943fdb2fbd75508d8.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

That's why I love the nauti 5ml fill in the morning takes me all day to drain but I eat the liquid in the Atlantis 10ml of not more

cbbe601d9385d55943fdb2fbd75508d8.jpg

that's why I have the u-can,it holds 10 ml,,,,,i was just worried about battery stamina wasn't planning on being gone that long,got stuck,,,,,like chuck

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
that's why I have the u-can,it holds 10 ml,,,,,i was just worried about battery stamina wasn't planning on being gone that long,got stuck,,,,,like chuck
Yeah I got tired of getting g stuck out so I have a charging port at home and in car and a back up in my kit I carry

D

Donald Bickers

I was only planning on being gone about an hour,that stretched into six,,,,thats why I wasn't prepared

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Taver13 I don't know if you're still looking for a high powered box mod... or anyone else for that matter, but I ran across this deal today for a Majesty 150w Box Mod from SloTech. It's $76.05-$82.05 depending on which one you choose, as there is two different models I guess in two different colors, not sure if they are different manufacturers or what. In fact, it doesn't specify manufacturer on either one, and as there aren't any reviews to go by yet, you're pretty much taking a craps shoot in buying one. I only post it here because I'd love someone in here to take the craps shoot, and let me know how it turns out. :p That's a cheap ass 150w box mod right there, it would be awesome if it were reliable and of decent quality.

T

Taver13

Hey @Taver13 I don't know if you're still looking for a high powered box mod... or anyone else for that matter, but I ran across this deal today for a Majesty 150w Box Mod from SloTech. It's $76.05-$82.05 depending on which one you choose, as there is two different models I guess in two different colors, not sure if they are different manufacturers or what. In fact, it doesn't specify manufacturer on either one, and as there aren't any reviews to go by yet, you're pretty much taking a craps shoot in buying one. I only post it here because I'd love someone in here to take the craps shoot, and let me know how it turns out. :p That's a cheap ass 150w box mod right there, it would be awesome if it were reliable and of decent quality.
i actually just got my sig 150, for 90 shipped, with no overseas wait! and im not so sure about a mod no one has ever heard of. il let someone else be the lab rat on that one

T

Taver13

@Vaperjim spectrum tanks are awesome, much stronger glass, and alot thicker. @Donald Bickers the lemo drop holds 3mil and the full size lemo, which is the one jim has is 5mil. the thing that makes the drop better is the shortened chimney and top of chamber design. its a much more flavorful vape. also jim, dont forget you can tighten the airflow if you want

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can't say I blame him, I made a couple trades that I am happy with :)
See I'm a pack rat I hate getting rid of my stuff I have 5 footlocker size chest full of gaming consoles from my youth everything from an Atari to a Saturn to a 3do on up to a 360 I just can sell or trade them off

It kills me doing this pif thing but I haven't got devoted to any setup just yet so I figure what the hell if it helps someone I'll do it

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sig 150w is only $90 shipped, shit no bother with that Majesty shit then. I guess I haven't really been looking yet. Besides that I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger yet...as I'm not so sure I need it. Besides that, I think if I was going to get a box, it would probably be an unregulated box, and probably one from SP Custom...dude's boxes are immaculate.

T

Taver13

Well goblin almost got demoted :) I traded my ipv, so you tell me when your bored with yours :)
why did you almost demote it? and why did you trade your ipv? i thought you were liking that thing, i love mine, especially the form. great for the car, so i dont think im getting rid of it

T

Taver13

See I'm a pack rat I hate getting rid of my stuff I have 5 footlocker size chest full of gaming consoles from my youth everything from an Atari to a Saturn to a 3do on up to a 360 I just can sell or trade them off

It kills me doing this pif thing but I haven't got devoted to any setup just yet so I figure what the hell if it helps someone I'll do it
i still got my atari too....and every system ive had since then, too big a list

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why did you almost demote it? and why did you trade your ipv? i thought you were liking that thing, i love mine, especially the form. great for the car, so i dont think im getting rid of it

I thought you had your goblin up for trade? I liked the ipv...I still have a 50w ipv, I traded it because I got all kinds of junk for it, I will just buy another and it will still be a win for me, no big deal :) You definitely come ahead trading apposed to paying full price ;)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if I vape exclusively on the peakomizer ,2 tanks will get me through the day

I got screwed with the pikachumizer, the coil that came with it was bad, I had to use the extra in the box :( I did what you said when it started to gurgle and it worked............"How high in watts can I go with this thing?

D

Donald Bickers

I think I ran 15 watts on the stock coil,but in general I use rebuilt evod coils in mine,i build them at 1.00 ohm,,,,you can get them for under 2 bucks a coil

D

Donald Bickers

I got screwed with the pikachumizer, the coil that came with it was bad, I had to use the extra in the box :( I did what you said when it started to gurgle and it worked............"How high in watts can I go with this thing?
that sux on the coil

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I ran 15 watts on the stock coil,but in general I use rebuilt evod coils in mine,i build them at 1.00 ohm,,,,you can get them for under 2 bucks a coil

I am doing 15w and I would say the flavor is about the same as the aspire mini....."I could not get the damn tank off to switch to the green one, was stuck or something dunno

mfs has the coils on sale %40 off 2 packs, can you send me link of which one's your using please?

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/cou..._content=Subscriber#3250&utm_campaign=3-17-15

T

Taver13

I thought you had your goblin up for trade? I liked the ipv...I still have a 50w ipv, I traded it because I got all kinds of junk for it, I will just buy another and it will still be a win for me, no big deal :) You definitely come ahead trading apposed to paying full price ;)
did for about a day til i rethought that plan, i love it too much, nut i really wanted to try out the silverplay, i heard great things

VU Sponsors