"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit happens. Email provape, they'll send you a case #, mail it to them. You'll have it back in 3-4 days. Usually there's no charge, except your shipping to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shit happens. Email provape, they'll send you a case #, mail it to them. You'll have it back in 3-4 days. Usually there's no charge, except your shipping to them.

I just sent an email. That isn't to long. I was imagining about a month. Lucky I bought the sigelie 30!

D

Donald Bickers

Let the jokes begin. I am so used to the tube mod, the box feels weird but I am getting used to it. I know, I know...
im behaving myself,,,,i thought I was gonna get a spankin for the last post I directed at you and MOMA

D

Donald Bickers

Rob this Egrip aint doin to bad,,,,the main worry I had was battery longevity,and im working on 5 hrs,she still goin strong,,,,,,,and that's sitting here basically chain vaping

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG what the hell did I wander into here, you guys are just shameful ( shhhh, I kinda like it though) can I join the convo even though I'm not in this running? Next go round.............
J/k I'm sure no one will object we use this more like a chat room then a forum anyway more the merrier

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No no, I don't want to bust in on a private thing. No worries. I will get in on the next one.
I'm content to just lurk and stay quiet..........shhhhhhh. I like stealth. Tis why I have a crossbow :)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No no, I don't want to bust in on a private thing. No worries. I will get in on the next one.
I'm content to just lurk and stay quiet..........shhhhhhh. I like stealth. Tis why I have a crossbow :)
We welcome all to chat and we need more girl power lol. But warning there are a few that are sarcastic so don't say I didn't warn you o_O lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@debinnv no I was just kidding this is t a private thing we have quite a few non box members chatting in here if nothing else it gives us a chance to get to know you in case you get in on the second round so by all means join in and get chatty with it

Crossbow you say .... Sounds like a better wildlife deterrent then Don's hose ... Sorry @Donald Bickers you have been replaced!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG what the hell did I wander into here, you guys are just shameful ( shhhh, I kinda like it though) can I join the convo even though I'm not in this running? Next go round.............
Of course we welcome you into the meaningless sarcasm we have around here! Based on this first post of yours, you'll fit right in *evil smile*

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
she's pretty fucking awesome
Ohh she has the juice weasel seal of approval I guess she can stay
8313187911adb3ae929b442fd27088b7.jpg

T

Taver13

Tracking Number: 9114999944313878879737
empty.png

in-transit
  • Expected Delivery Day: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • Priority Mail 2-Day™
Extra Svc:
    • USPS Tracking™
    • Up to $50 insurance included
      Restrictions Apply Priority Mail Insurance info icon
Date & Time

Status of Item

Departed USPS Facility

BELLMAWR, NJ 08031

Your item departed our USPS facility in BELLMAWR, NJ 08031 on March 17, 2015 at 1:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

March 16, 2015 , 10:25 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

BELLMAWR, NJ 08031

March 16, 2015 , 6:22 pm

Departed Post Office

CAMDEN, NJ 08102

March 16, 2015 , 8:41 am

ONE FUCKING STATE AWAY, 4 DAYS LATER, TWO DAY PRIORITY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE FUCKING POST OFFICE

Acceptance

CAMDEN, NJ 08102

VU Sponsors