since were putting out weird videos

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it probobly vapes like shit like that
Nah some mod reviewer did a review of it and debunked it ... Its a placebo effect it actually just slightly cools your vape and that's it

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Met Dred and his lovely girl, Tawni, and Geauxst today at a local vape shop. It was so nice to visit, they are all really awesome ppl. We all had a great time and I look forward to seeing them again. We have the best group ever... Here are my three new friends...
6de02f7d869400907baace6cf60d76c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

Really Don... I leave for one afternoon and this is what you have to talk about....Little Richard mods? Emphasis on little lmbo...

Well there is a bigger model,,,,,,if you didn't want the emphasis little
grahamnoodle-jpg.16893

D

Donald Bickers

Wow just wow... Now they need a boob one for guys. I just couldn't imagine seeing a guy vaping "on this " lmbo

Basardo seemed to have a good time with his review,,,,i really have no desire to have this in my collection,,,,much less vape on it:eek:

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Basardo seemed to have a good time with his review,,,,i really have no desire to have this in my collection,,,,much less vape on it:eek:
Yeah me either, guess ppl have it for the shock factor. I'm more practical lol. Gonna spend my money on more sensible things. Made me laugh though.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first DIY experience went pretty well. I made watermelon. Not sure if it may just be watermelon or fruits in general but it had a slight scratchiness to it not harsh or throat hit but just something. I cut the flavor and adjusted the Em and it was better. I shared with our vape party and they shared some rather tasty atomic bomb cinnamon. They said it was good. I did heat steep it. I'm ready to try some more. Gonna try raspberry and gonna order blueberry to try to make blue raspberry jolly. Are a lot of the fruits... Maybe it's tangy? Can't place it exactly except scratchy...any thoughts diyers?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just on number 7 and almost 6000 posts...we sure are a busy bunch lol

D

Donald Bickers

@MOMABEAR ,your just starting out,its a lot of trial and error,so above all things keep some very detailed notes on how your recipes work for you,,,,,some wont be good and others will be great,after a while you wont need notes,it will start coming natural,,,,

D

Donald Bickers

Just on number 7 and almost 6000 posts...we sure are a busy bunch lol

I posted earlier in the thread,there were a couple of us looking at the other PIF threads,,,,,they seemed boring ,and it seemed like they have a lot of problems,,,,,,,i really like our system,it works great,,,,,,and we are like a family here,,,,,,but not in the other ones,,,,,,,WE ROCK:D

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted earlier in the thread,there were a couple of us looking at the other PIF threads,,,,,they seemed boring ,and it seemed like they have a lot of problems,,,,,,,i really like our system,it works great,,,,,,and we are like a family here,,,,,,but not in the other ones,,,,,,,WE ROCK:D
824b1d270e113f226a0423b7b658c082.jpg

I agree Don I know a few of us would miss not posting in our little chat room or even just coming in and reading what everyone is doing lol. We do ROCK!!!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MOMABEAR ,your just starting out,its a lot of trial and error,so above all things keep some very detailed notes on how your recipes work for you,,,,,some wont be good and others will be great,after a while you wont need notes,it will start coming natural,,,,
Yes I am working with that site you gave me and trying different things. I really like it though...I want to try some custardy types. Just gonna have to make them and try to forget them. Not sure if they can be fast steeped. I'm not patient sometimes lol

D

Donald Bickers

Yes I am working with that site you gave me and trying different things. I really like it though...I want to try some custardy types. Just gonna have to make them and try to forget them. Not sure if they can be fast steeped. I'm not patient sometimes lol

they have a section where you can put your notes,,,,,,right below the name of your recipe,,i use it for putting what brand and where my extracts came from

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone! Just dragged my butt in to work, I get to rearrange our whole lab storage area today...... fun fun fun lol

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since there are several DIY people participating in this box I figured I'd ask some questions here. I'm planning on trying my hand at DIY and have been looking at different recipes and places to buy flavorings. Here's 3 recipes I was planning on trying my hand at first.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=snake+oil
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/116132/Peppermint+Patty
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/104897/Sucker+punch+clone

Any thoughts about those recipes? Trying not to jump into anything supper complicated to start with.Was planning on buying my flavorings from One Stop DIY Shop. But was wanting to know whats the best place to buy nicotine base from?

D

Donald Bickers

Since there are several DIY people participating in this box I figured I'd ask some questions here. I'm planning on trying my hand at DIY and have been looking at different recipes and places to buy flavorings. Here's 3 recipes I was planning on trying my hand at first.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=snake oil
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/116132/Peppermint Patty
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/104897/Sucker punch clone

Any thoughts about those recipes? Trying not to jump into anything supper complicated to start with.Was planning on buying my flavorings from One Stop DIY Shop. But was wanting to know whats the best place to buy nicotine base from?
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/nicotine-solution.html
I would look here,they have a very good flavor selection also

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=snake oil
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/116132/Peppermint Patty
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/104897/Sucker punch clone

Notice the 'snake oil' recipes over on e-liquid recipes site, there is a whole page of them, and all of them are different. Im talking vastly different. Most are basically pear, coconut, and cream flavors. A few of these recipes add strawberry, citrus and peppermint notes also. A couple are just pear and milkster(?), and one is only a flavoring called 'mr snake'. So its really up to you what you want in your recipe.
To me, the happy medium is the highest rated one of the bunch, the 8-ballvapes recipe. So Bavarian cream, coconut extra, cotton candy, and pear. If you want to add a peppermint note, youll be using it for the peppermint patty recipe. Any other addition is your choice.
The peppermint patty and sucker punch are straight forward recipes, that both sound good and simple.

For nic, vg and flavorings, Im a bull city guy, but they are all out of pg and vg. Heartland vapes offers alot for your money. 6.50 for four oz of flavoring is a freakin steal. Typically, you will only get like 10--15ml for 3dollars. So you may want to check out their flavorings too.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In true pic fashion I gave my Nautilus tank I no longer use to a co worker who broke his 45$(19.99online) threads ripped off the plastic tank he was so happy he's insisting on giving me 20$ Thur when he gets paid I told him nah don't worry bout it but damn he's persistent say he will hide it in my work van so I said fine but no more then 20 like you said and gave him the tank he was as happy as can be

So I decided to look at today's vape deals BAM!!! ASPIRE Nautilus 30.00 w\coupon 17.99

the vape gods have smiled upon me... Yes I shall accept your blessing

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Notice the 'snake oil' recipes over on e-liquid recipes site, there is a whole page of them, and all of them are different. Im talking vastly different. Most are basically pear, coconut, and cream flavors. A few of these recipes add strawberry, citrus and peppermint notes also. A couple are just pear and milkster(?), and one is only a flavoring called 'mr snake'. So its really up to you what you want in your recipe.
To me, the happy medium is the highest rated one of the bunch, the 8-ballvapes recipe. So Bavarian cream, coconut extra, cotton candy, and pear. If you want to add a peppermint note, youll be using it for the peppermint patty recipe. Any other addition is your choice.
The peppermint patty and sucker punch are straight forward recipes, that both sound good and simple.

For nic, vg and flavorings, Im a bull city guy, but they are all out of pg and vg. Heartland vapes offers alot for your money. 6.50 for four oz of flavoring is a freakin steal. Typically, you will only get like 10--15ml for 3dollars. So you may want to check out their flavorings too.

Yeah I noticed the huge variation in recipes, decided to go with a basic one for starters. Was gonna see about the $2 nic base sample from Naked Nicotine before ordering a larger amount. After all 15ml of 100mg base will make a decent amount of 6mg juice. Honestly I'm trying not to pour a huge amount of money into DIY for my first attempt at it, that's one reason i was looking at One stop DIY since they have the small bottles of TFA $1.65 for 6ml. I figured that way I can give it a try and if it works out I can go back and order larger bottles.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=snake+oil
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/116132/Peppermint+Patty
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/104897/Sucker+punch+clone

I noticed the sucker punch is 0 big you could enter those values in an e calculator with 6 mg nic in whatever base and it will change slightly you percentages. Just thought I would mention that. I'm about to try that recipe myself. I also am just starting and a couple of the experienced diyers said to also try just plain flavors so you understand how they taste solo. I can see that that is really a good idea even when you are using others recipes. I also research a lot beforehand and try to see the ones with reviews. Anyone can put a recipe up doesn't mean it's good lol. Just my thoughts

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I noticed the sucker punch is 0 big you could enter those values in an e calculator with 6 mg nic in whatever base and it will change slightly you percentages. Just thought I would mention that. I'm about to try that recipe myself. I also am just starting and a couple of the experienced diyers said to also try just plain flavors so you understand how they taste solo. I can see that that is really a good idea even when you are using others recipes. I also research a lot beforehand and try to see the ones with reviews. Anyone can put a recipe up doesn't mean it's good lol. Just my thoughts

I have tons and tons of recipes on that site, however most are not what I deem worthy, so they are private and dont get shared with anyone. Alot of people just share everything and it really muddies the water, for someone trying to find a decent recipe.

Also @Faust when you want to try some Flavourart flavors. www.mamaj'sjuice.com has 3ml testers for 1.50 a piece (FA is typically wayyyy more concentrated than TFA), and their shipping is cheap.

L

Lighty269

Okay! With most of you here in DIY, now I feel like I should give this a try. Where do I buy pure extract, nothing artificial and the best place to get I guess I should call a starter kit?

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yeah i noticed it was 0mg but i had already downloaded EzMix so it can calculate the nicotine for me. Was really only looking at the recipes for the percentages of flavorings.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have tons and tons of recipes on that site, however most are not what I deem worthy, so they are private and dont get shared with anyone. Alot of people just share everything and it really muddies the water, for someone trying to find a decent recipe.

Also @Faust when you want to try some Flavourart flavors. www.mamaj'sjuice.com has 3ml testers for 1.50 a piece (FA is typically wayyyy more concentrated than TFA), and their shipping is cheap.

Ok will bookmark that page for later. Thanks.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MamaJ's also has premixed specialty flavors. They are really good and worth checking out. They seem expensive, but if you take into account how much your gonna spend on flavorings to make those flavors yourself, the price isnt bad. Ive tried the cherry pie, game over custard, and bananna bread. All three are great flavors and you just use the recommended percentages and go, no need to add anything else.
If you like bananna bread, this flavor has the most depth and complexity of any flavor or recipe ive ever tried.

VU Sponsors