Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
T

Taver13

I saw that squonker this morning but doesn't have a lot of info about the chip in it. Still it's very tempting to try out.
from what i understand its just variable voltage not wattage, but what are the limits on it, not much info

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
from what i understand its just variable voltage not wattage, but what are the limits on it, not much info

Yeah listed as1-6 volts if I remember right. Just wonder about the atomizer that's on it can out be swapped out or is it built in. Never seen the authentic.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
PIF box content update. There is a copper nemesis that was in need of some tender loving care. I replaced the missing rice pin, put in stronger spring, and sanded the battery contacts and gave it a good cleaning.
This thing hits like a truck and will make a great mech for someone. The switch is a little gritty, but it will work itself smooth.

T

Taver13

so i have been trying different builds in the rba deck of my delta 2, and FINALLY i got one that is amazing, 4 wrap standard coil 3/32 of twisted 24 gauge at .2ohm right now im only at 20 watts breaking in the coil and its outstanding, i cant wait to turn it up!

T

Taver13

PIF box content update. There is a copper nemesis that was in need of some tender loving care. I replaced the missing rice pin, put in stronger spring, and sanded the battery contacts and gave it a good cleaning.
This thing hits like a truck and will make a great mech for someone. The switch is a little gritty, but it will work itself smooth.
a man after my own heart right here...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I lack Taver13's motivation, I like making things nice and I have the tools to do it. Sandpaper is you best friend when working on metal tube mechs, oh yea, and rubbing alcohol.
It was a great 'fixer uper' when I found it, but now its a nice mod. Hopefully someone can use it and appreciates it.
Thanks Phate.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a neme I hope it makes it to me I been back and forth an ordering a copper neme or copper sting ray I want both and can't buy either lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I lack Taver13's motivation, I like making things nice and I have the tools to do it. Sandpaper is you best friend when working on metal tube mechs, oh yea, and rubbing alcohol.
It was a great 'fixer uper' when I found it, but now its a nice mod. Hopefully someone can use it and appreciates it.
Thanks Phate.

I appreciate your time :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a neme I hope it makes it to me I been back and forth an ordering a copper neme or copper sting ray I want both and can't buy either lol

I hear you there...I owe uncle Sam so I am out of the game for a good month or two...I am grounded from purchases :(

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There was another mech in there too an 'Astro' I think. It had a stripped out pin in the switch. I locked in in there by sticking some teeny copper wire into the threads. Now it works like a champ too.
When you guys see who takes these mechs, let me know. The nemesis needs a rice pin to function properly, and the astro needs some material to lock the switch pin in place. They have them now, but rice pins get lost and copper wire doesnt last forever wedged in threads. I can send either material to whoever takes these mods. I just need to know who they are.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9579b4f723f38d129734ddf42151f375.jpg
0a9496d94519204e614ffcae473f3146.jpg
1790d24dffc366c69e32c09dd3d4b95b.jpg
d90b4f71230923eb210f9fc451ce17ec.jpg

so its not perfect but I kinda like it might try again

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Phate.
Glad you got the the Nemmy working like a champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sitting in a rainy flooded parking lot at the shop waiting for a stupid service meeting at 7:30about some new stupid rules FML

D

Donald Bickers

At least we have been having some nice weather here,been in the mid 60's all week ,no rain
I could handle this year round

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
At least we have been having some nice weather here,been in the mid 60's all week ,no rain
I could handle this year round
Come to Louisiana we've had 90-100% everyday this week we have more rain then we know what to do with even the bass are like "man I wish it would stop raining"

D

Donald Bickers

Come to Louisiana we've had 90-100% everyday this week we have more rain then we know what to do with even the bass are like "man I wish it would stop raining"
end of march ,first of april is our rainy season,not looking forward to it,,,,then the grass grows like a mo fo

D

Donald Bickers

I help a friend on the weekends with a lawnmower repair shop,,,and last year was terribly wet year,super hard on the mowers,we were changing bearings in at least 2 riding mower decks every weekend

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rental manager walks out sees me clouding and tells me "did you see the news the other day a guy had one blow up in his face like a pipe bomb you shouldn't be using those things man"

I point at a forklift and said "did you see the news last month they had one if those blow up like a pipe bomb and a few others ran someone over and killed them you should rent those anymore man"

He responded "yeah but with those that was the idiot operators that did something stupid to cause that"

I responded "exactly!"
He responded "touché" and walks off

SCORE!!!!!

T

Taver13

Rental manager walks out sees me clouding and tells me "did you see the news the other day a guy had one blow up in his face like a pipe bomb you shouldn't be using those things man"

I point at a forklift and said "did you see the news last month they had one if those blow up like a pipe bomb and a few others ran someone over and killed them you should rent those anymore man"

He responded "yeah but with those that was the idiot operators that did something stupid to cause that"

I responded "exactly!"

SCORE!!!!!
yet anoither one to file under WIN, Epic

D

Donald Bickers

I responded "exactly!"

SCORE!!!!!
ok,,,,,,now im worried,,,,,,you mean to tell me these e-cig thingys can blow up,,,,,,shit,,,that puts a whole new outlook on things

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I responded "exactly!"

SCORE!!!!!
I guess people with zero knowledge of a certain subject, will also think no one else knows about it either. The applied information we take for granted (ohms law, battery amp limits, coil building, and nicotine safety), simply does not exist to most people, its unknown to them.
In their minds, they see something they dont understand, then see reports of them EXPLODING, so it just makes sense that they would inform the VERY NEXT PERSON they see doing what they perceive as dangerous.
To the common dickweed, we are all lumped together with morons. Its really annoying.
Its nice to see you got your jab in, maybe he'll keep quiet next time.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess people with zero knowledge of a certain subject, will also think no one else knows about it either. The applied information we take for granted (ohms law, battery amp limits, coil building, and nicotine safety), simply does not exist to most people, its unknown to them.
In their minds, they see something they dont understand, then see reports of them EXPLODING, so it just makes sense that they would inform the VERY NEXT PERSON they see doing what they perceive as dangerous.
To the common dickweed, we are all lumped together with morons. Its really annoying.
Its nice to see you got your jab in, maybe he'll keep quiet next time.
And see I went further and explained to him why it probably exploded and he said it made sense cause he deals with forklift btterys and can make the correlation to ecig battery but yeah just cause one guy wrecks a car doesn't automatically make all cars wreck and all people dangerous drivers in killing machines

I'm just glad he listened and learned something most ppl are like "durrrr ugh uhhhh its tru cuz it waz on DA nuez!!!!"

o_O"

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And see I went further and explained to him why it probably exploded and he said it made sense cause he deals with forklift btterys and can make the correlation to ecig battery but yeah just cause one guy wrecks a car doesn't automatically make all cars wreck and all people dangerous drivers in killing machines

I'm just glad he listened and learned something most ppl are like "durrrr ugh uhhhh its tru cuz it waz on DA nuez!!!!"

o_O"
Turning misconceptions into understanding takes reliable information and open mindedness. Its good to see he was open enough to understand what you were telling him, and respected your opinion enough to believe it. So many people just go with their first impression and never dive deeper. Good job man.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright, heres what Im taking
005.JPG

And heres what im giving.
006.JPG

I will get the box out first thing tomorrow morning. I bought a large flat rate box, because the medium wasnt gonna work.
@Sigmardin commin at ya man.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok,,,,,,now im worried,,,,,,you mean to tell me these e-cig thingys can blow up,,,,,,shit,,,that puts a whole new outlook on things

I dunno, I burnt a hole in my thumb last week with a coil, maybe we need to past a test or something to build the damn things heh. What about your clouper box, I can see a terrorist using that shit on gazza street :)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I reallly wanted to add some diy juice, but had a fucking disaster. I was using FA cookie in almost every recipe I use and , well, my FA cookie spoiled somehow. Every single juice had varying degrees of funkiness, so im dumping and backpedaling.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I reallly wanted to add some diy juice, but had a fucking disaster. I was using FA cookie in almost every recipe I use and , well, my FA cookie spoiled somehow. Every single juice had varying degrees of funkiness, so im dumping and backpedaling.

ahhh, so it does spoil...asked about this very thing a few night ago, I knew my year old shit tasted funky :)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dunno, I burnt a hole in my thumb last week with a coil, maybe we need to past a test or something to build the damn things heh. What about your clouper box, I can see a terrorist using that shit on gazza street :)
Do you know how many times Ive had sizzled, fingers with coil marks on them? MMMM, smells good, whats cookin? Human flesh!
Im lucky though. For some reason coil burns dont give my fingers blisters, they only leave hard little (IIIIIIII) impressions that only hurt for a couple days. I hate blisters, but coil burns are manageable.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ahhh, so it does spoil...asked about this very thing a few night ago, I knew my year old shit tasted funky :)
It was inconceivable to me. Flavorings can go bad. Ive been diy'n for a while now and this has never happened to me before. I have flavorings over a year old that are still good, but who know how old the stuff really is.
The only place that I trust now to have super fresh stuff is in my signature. He compounds his own specialty mixes and get his FA flavorings straight from flavourart in italy. His stuff has always been perfect.

VU Sponsors