• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

UPS just left this for me,,,,woo hoo
HeUi4ye.jpg

@Taver13 ,you know what this means,,,,apple and coconut flavors coming your way

T

Taver13

yup thats what mine is, but im getting time served, 7months, the 28 day inpatient i did, and another 5 years of probation on top of the 2 i have left from the dui

D

Donald Bickers

yup thats what mine is, but im getting time served, 7months, the 28 day inpatient i did, and another 5 years of probation on top of the 2 i have left from the dui
cool,,,,,I got a nickel,in iowa they cut it in half for good time,i ended up doing 18 mos

T

Taver13

@Taver13 all bottled up,,,ill try to get these out tomorrow
MrqHMId.jpg
nice, pics of cloupor later ship tomorrow, went to radio shack to grab a different switch, the switch for some reason is grounded to the casing of it, so no bueno since the cloupor uses the body as a ground.....may have been a contributing factor to initial meltdown

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
weapon possession. im a felon from a fucking DUI, so apparently i cant have weapons :p

Damn, you guys are bad boys.......I got busted a few years ago for not coming to a full stop on a left turn and had to go to court and pay fine :)

I screwed up my profile on forum, I could not reply and now my happy faces are gone wtf

L

Lighty269

I am not telling what is in my past, it can stay there. Live long and prosper!
Damn, you guys are bad boys.......I got busted a few years ago for not coming to a full stop on a left turn and had to go to court and pay fine :)

I screwed up my profile on forum, I could not reply and now my happy faces are gone wtf

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BREAKING NEWS .... OMG WHO KNEW
b73c3fd75ac32504d61f652c3b56a45d.jpg

Well most of us did but yeah... Keep fighting the good fight

Wow yeah those Californians love to preemptively ban things even when there's no evidence they should be banned.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you should swing by heartland vapes while your there,and check out their facility,and possibly pick up some supplies
We're a few hours away from OK City. Not even the fun part of Oklahoma lol, we're out by Broken Bow. I plan to point towards Texas as soon as humanly possible so no going the other direction for me lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They need to ban to California air its more toxic then toxic waste lol

Haha yeah. It's sad how threatened people seem to be by shit they won't take the time to understand..... Like air. I bet if they tested the putrid smog around L.A. it would have WAAAAAAY more carcinogens and shit you should actually worry about in it than the worst possible vape, like 6V on a CE4 lol.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha yeah. It's sad how threatened people seem to be by shit they won't take the time to understand..... Like air. I bet if they tested the putrid smog around L.A. it would have WAAAAAAY more carcinogens and shit you should actually worry about in it than the worst possible vape, like 6V on a CE4 lol.

It's just redicilous how ignorant they are

D

Donald Bickers

Don, dumb question....does e-juice spoil? I have bottles from like a year ago and I swear that taste shitty now :)
that's a hard one to answer,some juices are aged for like a year,some are great just as they are,,,,,i think it may have a lot to do with what kind of extracts you use,,,,i have had juices go "Bad" as you say,but its been like a 2 yr window,

so long story short,,,,,Fuck,I don't know

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don, dumb question....does e-juice spoil? I have bottles from like a year ago and I swear that taste shitty now :)
What a dumb question lol
bottle that shit up and sell it for $100 a bottle. It worked for Suicide Bunny and they only aged it for 6 months!

D

Donald Bickers

when I first started vaping ,I went to a B&M to get started,and I ask them the shelf life of juice,and they told me not to keep it over 6 months,,,,,i know I have had juices well over a year some times that were fine,,,,so,,,you know
but I will add,,i keep all my juices and supplies in the fridge,except the small 8 and 10ml bottles of extract,and I go through them pretty quick

D

Donald Bickers

ok man,,,,,heres what I say,,,,if it don't taste good,,,don't vape it,,,,,if you have a juice get moldy,i don't know what mold would do to you if you vape it

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when I first started vaping ,I went to a B&M to get started,and I ask them the shelf life of juice,and they told me not to keep it over 6 months,,,,,i know I have had juices well over a year some times that were fine,,,,so,,,you know
but I will add,,i keep all my juices and supplies in the fridge,except the small 8 and 10ml bottles of extract,and I go through them pretty quick

I tend to go through most in just a few months period or so but I use to be on a custard kick a year ago and bought 120 ml bottles of like 3 flavors and I swear that taste shitty, think i am just going to pitch them. Maybe I will try putting them in a fridge, I have one of those small ones I use for beer :) I just need to try making my own soon, I think I am just getting to picky

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok man,,,,,heres what I say,,,,if it don't taste good,,,don't vape it,,,,,if you have a juice get moldy,i don't know what mold would do to you if you vape it

Mold heh yeah, no mold, just smells not like I remember and when I vape it taste not so good, if I disappear a few days you know I food poisoned myself :)

D

Donald Bickers

I tend to go through most in just a few months period or so but I use to be on a custard kick a year ago and bought 120 ml bottles of like 3 flavors and I swear that taste shitty, think i am just going to pitch them. Maybe I will try putting them in a fridge, I have one of those small ones I use for beer :) I just need to try making my own soon, I think I am just getting to picky
you can burn yourself out on a flavor,,,,,just like eating to much of something,,,,,,,,,,i have over 45 different extracts so I constantly change flavors,,,,,,except my walnut,ive had a batch of that goin since day one,,,,love it

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can burn yourself out on a flavor,,,,,just like eating to much of something,,,,,,,,,,i have over 45 different extracts so I constantly change flavors,,,,,,except my walnut,ive had a batch of that goin since day one,,,,love it

I could always pif them in the box huh lol Let's see, Adam is after me :)

D

Donald Bickers

@Cruel-Phate ,im vaping my walnut right now in my Kayfun/4Nine combo,it was my first DIY recipe I made,,,,i made the first batch on August 15 2012

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Cruel-Phate ,im vaping my walnut right now in my Kayfun/4Nine combo,it was my first DIY recipe I made,,,,i made the first batch on August 15 2012

I think I am also going to try making my own...maybe next month when I take some time off work and save a few dollars. I will be bugging you guys for help :) I like a lot of different flavors but I do use key-lime pie , Blueberry..."lot of fruits and cereal flavors on a regular bases , think i got sick of custards :(

D

Donald Bickers

I think I am also going to try making my own...maybe next month when I take some time off work and save a few dollars. I will be bugging you guys for help :) I like a lot of different flavors but I do use key-lime pie , Blueberry..."lot of fruits and cereal flavors on a regular bases , think i got sick of custards :(
just say the word,,,,i will give you all the help I can

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You like kiwi watermelon I ordered a 100 ml bottle from vista vapers and I just can't seem to like it no matter if I mix it with stuff or not ... I think its the kiwi cause I love watermelon and I hate this ejuice its nearly a full bottle

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You like kiwi watermelon I ordered a 100 ml bottle from vista vapers and I just can't seem to like it no matter if I mix it with stuff or not ... I think its the kiwi cause I love watermelon and I hate this ejuice its nearly a full bottle

hmm, I just received a bottle 2 weeks ago of kiwi from mushroom vapes, it's very good, not over powering or two sweet, but tangy, they had a blood orange that I really really liked

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hmm, I just received a bottle 2 weeks ago of kiwi from mushroom vapes, it's very good, not over powering or two sweet, but tangy, they had a blood orange that I really really liked
Yeah this is like a tangy watermelon I just can't handle the tangy side of it it's like a warhead to me I like sweets not sour or tangy

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like tangy,,,,,,kinda like poon tang Thanks "Ted Nugent"
im out,night folks
Sooooo you like sour poon tang o_O" you sir are with the wrong women if that's "tangy" I like mine fresh maybe I'm just weird like that

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How much does a big bottle like that cost?

VU Sponsors