Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

side note: Rayon+atlantis coil=vapegasim normal cotton taste like shit in those coils but rayon makes it worth rebuilding them <3 for taver introducing these to myself
yeah man! rayon and a verticle coil in the atlantis coil really maximizes what that thing can do. what ohm gauge and wraps are you doing
China's cloning is the only reason vaping has exploded in the US. A big lure to vaping is the promise of spending less money, and since most people buy their juice, equipment needs to be cheap.
If not for clones I would never be able to afford vaping.
same here man, although my two favorite rdas are authentic, tey are the LOW priced ones, like my infinate clt v2 and doge v2 both can be had for under 40 bucks and the blow 100 plus dollar rda's outa the water

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
same here man said:
Im sooo happy with my cltv2. I paid 40dollars my local shop and feel like I got a deal. I also paid 120 for my sigelei 150 at the local shop, and have never been happier in my vapetime. Cloning and chinese innovation has made my life better, by not soaking my wallet for some supposed luxury. Any working person can vape like a rich man now.

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Theres a good video on youtube about how to rebuild them. Least thats what ima use when i start to rebuild mine.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah man! rayon and a verticle coil in the atlantis coil really maximizes what that thing can do. what ohm gauge and wraps are you doing

same here man, although my two favorite rdas are authentic, tey are the LOW priced ones, like my infinate clt v2 and doge v2 both can be had for under 40 bucks and the blow 100 plus dollar rda's outa the water
i experimented a bit with a few paralels lols worked nice just too low on the ohms for my liking i tried vertical and horizontal and finally settled on 24 g 7 wrap loosely horizontal to mimic a subtank style ... and i gotta say it fails with cotton with that build but rayon makes it work good

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got one thing to say here,,,,,,,,if your in the back room pooring a branded juice in bottles and selling it as your own,,,,,,,That Aint Fuckin Right
kinda like pourin bar whiskey in a jack daniels bottle

One local shop here their house juice is something he buys in bulk from a juice company and fills small bottles with. But the thing is the company he buys it from that's what they sell it for. I can't remember the name of the company but I think I remember him saying they were out of Florida.

T

Taver13

i experimented a bit with a few paralels lols worked nice just too low on the ohms for my liking i tried vertical and horizontal and finally settled on 24 g 7 wrap loosely horizontal to mimic a subtank style ... and i gotta say it fails with cotton with that build but rayon makes it work good
rayon is a godsend to my vaping, i hated the break in time with cotton, i was rewicking all the time, and i now find myself pulling perfectly clean wicks to dry burn my coils to clean them. so my wicks have been outlasting my coils. and since the rayon was so cheap for so much, i have no problem changing wicks to change flavors all the time. it opens up all new possibilites of builds because it wics so much faster than cotton, ive been able to build some monster high ohm and supoer sub ohm coils that cotton would never have been able to keep up with

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I walk a fine line between making decent money and being destroyed by stress. The spring and summer is great at the very beginning and the very end, the middle is where the insanity comes from. Its why I like winter so much.

T

Taver13

I walk a fine line between making decent money and being destroyed by stress. The spring and summer is great at the very beginning and the very end, the middle is where the insanity comes from. Its why I like winter so much.
i often cross that line into insnity during the spring, and especially fall. all the fishermen wait til the last minute to haul their boats out and its a scramble all at once for me to get everything winterized before shit starts freezing and breaking

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning! Just getting ready to head out in wet, wet Oklahoma today. Got to go reprogram a couple of data loggers and set out some experiments for a grad student. Gonna be a fun day and I will have zero internets all day so I'll catch ya on the flipside :D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my wolfs spring shed is about to start....fuck my life

I used to have a husky I know exactly what you mean. She was an outside dog and all the bushes/fences around her doghouse would be completely covered in fur when she started shedding lol

T

Taver13

mine stays outside pretty much all day, especially in the snow, he never wants to come in, but even so, all evening and at night he is shedding all over the damn place

L

Lighty269

All this talk about rayon, can someone tell me upc, model numbers or something along those lines?

I want to go pick some up, but don't want to buy the wrong item.

D

Donald Bickers

All this talk about rayon, can someone tell me upc, model numbers or something along those lines?

just go to a beauty supply and get 100 % rayon

T

Taver13

sallys has it for 10 bucks, 500 foot coil, its called cellucotton, get the 100% rayon one, cause they have one that is cotton as well

T

Taver13

is anyone in here looking to off a high wattage mod anytime in the near future?

VU Sponsors