Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm curious to try and build on some Quartz at a rediculous wattage. Like the YouTube video of the guy vaping at 400 watts. (Fog machine with ejuice in it)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried the rayon from the pif box, I don't hate it but did seem to have a funny taste breaking in at first..."could be just in my head, dunno
Its not that it has a funny taste its that it has clear taste your missing the cotton taste even organic has a flavor ... Its the same with kanthal and nichrome nichrome has a Clean pure taste to it so imagine nichrome rayon

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See and initially I thought nichrome tasted funny and everyone I know says the same but after I went back to kanthal trying to get just a shy higher wattage to be able to use the God mod I found that kanthal tasted rusty to me

T

Taver13

See and initially I thought nichrome tasted funny and everyone I know says the same but after I went back to kanthal trying to get just a shy higher wattage to be able to use the God mod I found that kanthal tasted rusty to me
i cant really explain the taste when i tried kanthal again, it was just, not right

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey, y'all complaining about not receiving notifications...
Are you using tapatalk?
If so, know that I had to uninstall and reinstall tapatalk 2x in order to get it to work properly after the update. I have no issues with tapatalk now.

Until next time, of course!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, y'all complaining about not receiving notifications...
Are you using tapatalk?
If so, know that I had to uninstall and reinstall tapatalk 2x in order to get it to work properly after the update. I have no issues with tapatalk now.

Until next time, of course!
Actually mine is with email notifications I just got one about a post from 8am this morning

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea the email is slow on tapatalk but the notifications are instant on my phone. To the point I've had to turn them all off

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i was an engineman

I got thrown into a unique billet as an MR with SpecWar and they trained me on this obscure German engine so when I left the navy that little certification landed me a job as a diesel mechanic and been doing it ever since....8 years now. When were you in?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
37 pages since I left Saturday. Don't think this time, I'll go back and read them all. Hello gang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me catch you up .... I missed you ...Ben won't use rayon and got in trouble with Taver , cruel doesn't like rayon either so they are both gonna sprout 4 legs and don't get a happy faces. Dons been in his laborrritorrry making juice and had the gaul to call me a chicken and you weren't here to take up for me..... Geauxst has been making Andy Griffith badges for everyone , that has even drawn attention from other forums evidently, and RZA is starting pif 6.0 because he doesn't have anything to do and mrs. RZA wants him busier than he was cuz he's bothering her all the time wanting to spend "quality time" with her. So yeah did I mention Missed you. Hope you had a great time. I tried keeping them in line but.........................

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me catch you up .... I missed you ...Ben won't use rayon and got in trouble with Taver , cruel doesn't like rayon either so they are both gonna sprout 4 legs and don't get a happy faces. Dons been in his laborrritorrry making juice and had the gaul to call me a chicken and you weren't here to take up for me..... Geauxst has been making Andy Griffith badges for everyone , that has even drawn attention from other forums evidently, and RZA is starting pif 6.0 because he doesn't have anything to do and mrs. RZA wants him busier than he was cuz he's bothering her all the time wanting to spend "quality time" with her. So yeah did I mention Missed you. Hope you had a great time. I tried keeping them in line but.........................

Thank you Moma, I love the clifnotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I wasn't mentioned at all :(

D

Donald Bickers

I wasn't mentioned at all :(
ynFhZiEt.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that hug-a-kid bs that has created the hoodlums we have now.....lol

It's all good. No worries. Did you see that nicotine in the sale section? $40 for a lot. Has anyone used it?

VU Sponsors